Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Party Time! [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:13 am

"We can definitely go ice skating, we would just have to pick up our skates at the main booth after purchasing an admission ticket for two. As for the eggnog, there is quite a handful of variety to choose from. Or better yet, there are different kinds of egg nog for you to choose from, alcoholic and non-alcoholic. "It was really up to her taste buds. "As for the meals that they sell here, ever had a Christmas feast? Something along those lines, you'll see once you get a menu. " Gabe then turned over to her and smiled.

So, here we are with two options so far, we can eat or skate..or.... even browse.... there should be a christmas theme gift shop in here.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 1:37 am

"Uh...no, we never had a christmas feast at home... We kinda, uh, didn't have the money for it. It was something for the rich kids, as we called them..." Brittany smiled tenderly as memories struck her and brought her gaze to a distant point in the crowd. There was something melancholic about the way she spoke of it, and yet there was a distinctive glint in her eyes an attentive Gabe could identify as some sort of holding back, if he were to pay attention. "Let's eat first! I'm not the one to refuse food for free, like, never!", she clung to his arm in a well-humored manner, making it clear she was counting on Gabe to pay for the meal. After all, he was the one to invite her to this place, it's only natural that he affords the date!

"You know, when I was a kid, like, 13 years old or less, I used to think eggnog was made of egg. I mean, I know it's made of egg, but it's not just egg. Back then, eggnog to me was just like, you break eggs in a cup to drink the white and yolk. Silly, I know! Isn't it funny? Like, how the way we see the world changes when we grow up, even in the smallest things..."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 2:37 am

“Hmm? I held no intention of letting you pay. Wouldn’t be much of a proper courtship if I caved in so suddenly.”

Gabe wanted to inquire about her past a little bit, but felt like this is something that he could ask her when she was more relaxed at the dinner table. He didn’t desire to feel as if he was prying too much into her personal life, even though that Gabe found himself to be in the upper level of friendships in the shell of an association with Brittany.

“Well, you know that they say. A path to one’s heart is through the pit of their stomach. Good food warms the soul. I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a rich kid, I consider my circumstances and hard work paid off to bring me this far.”

Listening to Brittany’s story, Gabe would let out a gleeful laughter at the fact that Brittany really thought that was how you made egg nog.

“How about we demand them for the secret ingredients after all this is over? I intend to, if Santa is willing to differentiate. Ever believe in him when you were younger? I really did. “

He felt a little morsel like a child again as Gabe guided her to the restaurant portion of the space upstairs. After they entered, they were promptly seated and given their menu’s.

“Hence, Christmas feast! What do you imagine it to be like? Or hearing that, what’s the first thing that came to mind?”

Gabe was really into the spirit of things.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:54 pm

"Really? To me, you look like a rich man. You know, one of those guys who appear in a magazine cover as the "best single guys from NY" or something. The bachelor from Endymion. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" Chuckling carefree, she could actually see it happening. Gabe was good-looking enough to be attractive on its own, plus his aristocratic politeness and well-spoken, collected behavior. Truly a distinctive man, like a prince. And it got her thinking so much of it she couldn't help but to associate with...Cinderella.

"Huh, we had always been told Santa doesn't exist. When people talked about them to us, we were taught to reply he was an invention to us from the start, so...nope. But it's alright, I'm sure he'd be a nice guy if he was real", she replied with a matter-of-fact tone that was both humorous and realistic. The smile was there as it would never leave the red-tinted lips, but there were hints of slight discomfort whenever the topic "past" was brought up. Talking about Christmas was a much better conversation than talking about the old, child Brit. Speaking of which, Gabe's question seemed to bring some different, hopeful gleam to the young model's eyes. "Food! Of course! Looooots of food, the best food ever! Bright colors, bright lights, everyone happy, everyone sharing gifts and best wishes. That's what I think of Christmas feast!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 pm

"Oh? And then, if I was a bachelor, would you be on my show too? I’d like to find out how you would be against the other contestants, but I’d feel bad for them. You throw quite the competitive feel of what I witnessed from you. I would really feel honored that you would look at a relationship with me as something akin to that of a prize. Well, maybe you can consider this wonderful meal as a prize? “

Gabe then began to order for the both of them. “I’ll take the Chile-Brined fresh ham as the main meat. For desert, I request the gingerbread roll with cinnamon cream. To start with drinks, two glasses of egg nog, nonalcoholic if you will. For a side, a small portion of sweet potatoes. “ Gabe then briefly looked to his date. “Is that ok with you Brittany?” Depending on her answer, Gabe would call the waiter and whisper something tin their ear before sending them off.

Soon after, they came back with two glasses and a small custom bottle of home made egg nog.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:23 am

Brittany shook her head slightly, with a serene smile twisting her lips upwards as she placed her elbows over the table, leaning forward a bit. "Not really. I don't like competition like that... To me, love shouldn't be something we compete for with others. It should be something natural that, you know...happens. Simple like that. I mean, a person shouldn't be seen as a prize, as a trophy we can exhibit to others. That's, like, reducing the person to an object and I would never do such a thing."

She might not treat people as awards, but meals are something else, and soon as the waiter arrived, her smile broadened to lengths. "Oh, yeah, the meal is fine! I dunno what exactly is chile-br...uh, that, but I trust you it's gonna be great! Totally!" Gabe is a man of distinctive traits, it seems. So much that his knowledge of exotic and exquisite meals surpasses her ability to actually pronounce their names without sounding gibberish and childish (which she did, but not like the girl minded that much either). One thing, however, caught her eyes and that was her date's secretive behavior towards the waiter. A whisper in the ear is enough to raise a flag, even though the girl was sure it couldn't be anything bad on Gabe's account. Once the waiter distanced from the table, she felt comfortable (and curious) enough to ask: "Hey, what did you tell him? Aside from the orders, that is!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:33 am

"You're right in a way. Love isn't a simple thing, not one to be trifled with. Maybe it's not right for us to be into these all of these bachelor shows. I mean, how long do the relationships last after they make a show of it. Then again, it might be the love of fame. "

Taking up the glass, Gabe would make a small toast to Brittany. "Cheers, I hope you like it. " The eggnog had a thickened taste to it, sweetened with sugar. Going down the throat, it contained a fluidity of a cream like substance that was sprinkled with nutmeg. After swallowing, gabe would smack his lips as he made a gesture to the glass. "It's pretty good. " Though when Brittany mentioned him whispering, Gabe would wave his finger at the girl. "It's a secret...... why? Did that scare you?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 12:27 am

"I was thinking exactly the same thing! I haven't heard of any of these couples lasting for more than some months! It kinda makes it look like, you know, they weren't in it for love, but for the buzz of being in a TV show?" Brittany said, with a half-smile covered by the agape mouth and widened eyes. It was surprising to find someone who thinks exactly the same as her.

As for the toast, Brittany raised her glass accordingly, before taking a sip of the eggnog. The first try was...weird, to say the least. She smacked her lips a few times, before taking the second sip, rinse and repeat. After a few attempts, she was able to say something, with a confused frown. "The flavor is...interesting? Oh my gosh, this totally doesn't taste like egg at all! It tastes more like...melted ice cream!", soon the frown alleviated into a joyful smile, and the small careful sips developed into full drinking! It was so good she drank nearly 3/4 of the glass and barely forgot the secret between Gabe and the bartender. Barely. "Nooo! Of course not! I'm not scared! I trust its no big deal, but I kinda wonder what were you two thinking about. Is it about eggnog? Because, if it is, I'd love some more. I think I kinda got a bit carried away with it, you know! ...am I being too demanding?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 6:43 pm

What good is fame really? People will know alot about you, and you basically surrender your rights to have any sort of privacy. Your life basically becomes claustrophobic because of some stalker. Though, I guess the good sides of fame is the movie offers, commercials, modeling, and any other form of potential money you can possibly make because people know you. "

Either way, Gabe felt like the idea itself was something akin to a double edged sword. The conversation seemed to get a little lighter when Brittany mentioned the taste of the egg nog though. "haha, right? it does taste a little bit like drinking ice cream. though, it's a little easier, can you imagine something cold like that going down your throat? It's like you're asking for a brain freeze at this rate. "

Filling her glass back up, Gabe would shake his head. "This is all for you, so I wouldn't think that you are being too demanding.Not for me anyway. " A few minutes later, the appetizing smell of the couples food wouild alarm them if it's presence. "Oh, the main course is here. "
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 1:41 am

"Good" sides of fame, eh? Brittany wasn't so sure. She opted to not comment on this and focus on pleasuring herself with eggnog, but commercials and modeling were far from being great opportunities for her. If what she knew was considered the "good side of fame" to most people, then she wouldn't want to know the bad side. The girl couldn't exactly criticize Gabe for it; most people don't know what happens inside the modeling world, behind the curtains. Instead, she just smiled, pleasuring herself with a few more sips of her drink.

"Oh, the food is coming? So soon... Is it one of the expensive dishes rich people eat?", the girl glanced back at her companion, a large smile driven by the curiosity and expectation upon the smell taking over the restaurant. She have not noticed, however, that her eagerness and newfound fondness for eggnog granted her a little...distinctive trait, so to speak, in the form of a white mustache on her upper lip.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 12:29 am

The two plates were placed on either side of the table, prompting Gabe to reach the napkin and firmly lay it across his lap. “

Rich people? No, it wouldn’t say that. I don’t think that rich people would still have some enjoyment in ice skating with the masses if they didn’t rent out the entire ring to enjoy themselves. Some people are pretty much fickle, but this place transcends social class. Here, it’s about the experience and its integrity, so you don’t have to worry about anything like that.”

As Gabe began to eat, he asked a few questions. “How’s the food? Do you think you would want to try some of these recipes when December comes around? As a matter of fact, you never really talked about your parents. Did you decide to suddenly strike out on your own in the big city?
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 3:51 am

Someone renting the entire facility for their purposes? It sounded so absurd, egotistical, selfish and impossible she couldn't help but laugh, almost spitting what was left of her drink. Naturally, the girl was quick to put one hand to cover her mouth and prevent a disaster derived from lack of manners, while her naivety mistook Gabe's tale as too much of a fiction.

However, if once she had enjoyed the conversation, the new direction of the topic made her less cheerful than usual. The words Gabe mentioned next were enough to wipe the smile out of Brittany's face. "Parents". Again. Not the first time the lad tried to look into her past. One topic she was not eager to discuss. How to answer this without poking a finger at a non-healed wound? "My parents died in a fire right after the Divide", the girl smiled back, though there was something in her eyes that indicated a twist in her mood. What she said wasn't a lie...but not the entire truth either. One of her hands maneuvered a fork with easiness and calm, almost as if she had lost her appetite. "It's alright. I'm never alone, I have Bernie with me. You should meet her, she's such a docile, adorable owl! I like to call her my little snowflake ball because she looks like one!", the girl giggled, taking the first bite of her dinner. For some time, Bernie had been what she could call family, even prior to her awakening and the fact the owl can indeed speak like most humans. Brittany didn't like giving sour answers to people but she didn't find another way to divert Gabe's attention from the delicate topic. Maybe he'd get a clue and don't pry on it, who knows? Right now, Brittany seemed to be absentmindedly munching, as if she had things on her mind...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 1:00 am

"Oh...."

Gabe had a saddened look on his face, a bit said that he brought up something like that again and potentially upset Brittany. He didn't know how she felt at this exact moment, but Gabe knew for sure that talking about family that passed away wasn't something that anyone can easily bring up on a whim.

"As a person who lost his family on that fateful day, i honestly can share the sentiments and loneliness. But like you said, you had bernard, right? Companions like that, humans or animals, pretty much irreplaceable. "

Gabe continued to eat silently.

"I hope you forgive me, i didn't mean to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Brittany stared back at Gabe, equally silent. Then her eyes fell back to her plate, then the napkin she so carefully placed over her lap. Her hand carefully handed another forkful directed to her lips, giving time for the now gloomy image of Brittany to think and recompose herself.

"...I lived at an orphanage for the majority of my life, until the day of the Divide. Then I was adopted and my new parents died shortly after, that's all", she said, biting on the fork without glancing to Gabe not even for a second. Instead, she was glancing back at her past. At the old memories she made back when she was just thirteen. There were tender things to remember, like the only and first friend she met the day of the Divide, but most memories were painful and hard to think of. "The past is the past, right?", the girl lifted her head back to Gabe, smiling again because smiles make everything better, even the fake ones, as long as people don't know they are untrue. Like a mask, like shackles. Brittany had been used to smile to the cameras and to people, she could smile to a friend if she wanted to. "I told you before, let's focus on the present! "My name is now"!"

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 10:50 pm

I’m sorry that I brought this up, but I don’t feel the same. It’s the past that makes us into the people that we are today. Moving on from it is important, but it’s just as important to face them, as painful as it is, to look back it, and reaffirm yourself that the woman or man that thy wanted you to be, the kind of person they would be proud of, that is you right now. I don’t tread on painful memories, but I won’t forget, I’ll remember them, and I’ll move forward. “

Gabriel wiped a bit of gravy from his face. “ Living in the present, history is bound to repeat itself if we don’t learn from the past. I just don’t think we should run away from it or allow it to be invisible to our eyes and hearts. I’ve done it so much that….it doesn’t even hurt anymore. But I should ask that of you…. Or assume, I apologize. “

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Time! [Gabe]   Party Time! [Gabe] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Time! [Gabe]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next