Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering Pt.2

Go down 
+8
BernAHoo
Brittie
Grantus
Telos
Sosina
Moonie
Enigma
Philemon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:16 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 1t0ta9

"Hark! What do I hear with my beautiful ears? The jingle of coin!"

Seemingly out of nowhere, a man flies in from above with the help of his Persona and lands near Aya while stepping on Takeru's back, somehow not hurting the boy's spine nor breaking it. He picks up the woman and winks at both Froger and Brittany as he bowed before being flown out of sight with his living luggage. "And away we go!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:26 pm

Frog pushed the blade into Brit's heart, but quickly pulled his hand back as color drained from his face for a moment and he stood dumbfounded, taking a few steps back and looking around himself in confusion at what had just happened. Everybody was down around him. Literally everyone that had been there earlier. Did the demons do that? All he could see was a fried turkey on the floor, for some reason. And of course, Brittany. The boomerang disappeared from his hand as he saw the horrified expression on her masked face. And then he felt lightheaded. He could not recall exactly what had happened. He just knew it was a pleasant experience until the bitter end when everything went awry. He actually enjoyed being that Angel's slave and swinging his boomerang around at the others. But not on Brit.

Vertigo took hold of him over the lightheadedness and he felt a need to vomit. Asap. But he held it back, even if it would have been enjoyable to vomit all over the Stabby Bitch's knocked out form. So what he did was lay on the ground on his back and turn over into a fetal position. Because that's what he felt like-a fetus. An overgrown young adult fetus dressed in a frog jumpsuit. He thought yesterday had been bad, but today was way worse.

And yet he couldn't bring himself to feel sorry for what he'd done. Not even to Brit. He was more worried she was going to stop being his friend now. He was more worried about himself than about her. Or any of the rest. And so couldn't say sorry. It was too late now to say sorry.

Then some random shit with some good looking guy picking the Stabby Bitch up happened and Frog puked over how stupid and out of nowhere this scene came up and interrupted the emotional breakdown he was experiencing right now. Holy shibbles, weird handsome guy. Screw you and your winking.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:55 pm

It was pain what she felt in the chest. She didn't know what part of said pain was physical pain from the blows her very friend delivered to her, and what part of it was actually...heartbreak. Was it a destiny's irony? They name it like as a heartbreak, but in fact her whole body seemed to share the pain. Like bruisers scattered all over. Granted, being instantly assaulted by an user and a demon in a row was enough to put her in a bending stance, breathing heavily.

She didn't take her eyes away from Frog. Not as much out of sheer admiration. It was more like she was a cornered animal. Knowing he was a strong user in his own abilities, she didn't know exactly the extension of his skills. Until now. And, in a way, it frightened her. It definitely would explain why there were bodies on the ground, bodies she didn't count. It was him who did it, wasn't it?

...no. Frogerio wouldn't be this cruel. He wasn't that type. But... no matter how much she hoped so, how much she expected it to be work of the demons... She could never be sure of it anymore. Not after what happened. After what he did.

...they...”, she spoke, with a hoarse, weak, airy voice of someone who's wounded enough to breathe with effort. It was still hard to believe... She sat down with difficulty, back leaning against a wall to guarantee some stability. It felt good to the touch that there was something solid enough behind her in case her senses betrayed her will. As for Frogerio... She didn't look directly at him. Just briefly, no more than mere couple seconds, enough to notice he likely realized the consequences of his last deeds, but...again, uncertainty struck her. “We should call for backup...or go back...

Like a ride that hit a huge wall blocking the way, suddenly, being a Terrorist didn't seem fun anymore...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:34 am

Reiji yawned and looked around as the Demons were nowhere to be seen. It was irritating to learn she must have gone under, and she knew exactly what happened. Of course, she never got that lucky, she wasn't going to start something again. She merely got up and brushed her legs off. She then sighed and looked at the others. One of them seemed particularly upset at the group, taking a breather. "You done yet? I took my nap, maybe you need yours? Ugh....that was so fucking stupid...why did you let yourself go under like that?" She said turning to Frogger this time. Her tone seemed half annoyed and half mocking. "Next time, maybe try avoiding falling in love with the people you're killing. It hurts more that way."

OoC:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 3:46 am

"Uuuugggghhhh." I groan as I slowly get up. Was I knocked out? I think so. Well, looks like we killed the angels based on the corpses of the angel and the turkified one. If I'm still alive everyone else on the floor probably are. Oh, looks like the hobo-lady got up before me. Yikes, I need to heal myself and everyone else here. "Ugh, fucking angels. Mindfucking cunts...... So, is everyone alright?" I ask trying to get a hang on the situation. Might as well heal myself. Though... I wonder why Frog is in the fetal position. Did he take being mindfucked badly? Rrrrggghhh. Never, want to experience that again.

Tatsui's Stats and Stuff:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 31, 2016 4:31 am

"Ugh... what happened...? Last I saw was a light, and then... wait... hold on..." Takeru muttered, disoriented badly.
Then he saw the scene that lay before him.
"What the- okay. What happened while I was out?" Takeru asked to no one in particular. He heard the boy, the idiot who had caused all of this ask if everyone was alright.
"Selfish son of a.... he asks if everyone is alright, and he heals himself first. Goddamit." he thought.

"Yeah, other than every part of me hurting like hell, yeah, i'm alright. Go heal everyone else." Takeru growled back in response angrily. Man, he really wanted a piece of those angels himself.... too bad they were dead.
Now they needed to regroup. They were in shambles. Honestly, part of him just wanted to call it a night.

But that part was not the part that won, sadly, at least, not as first. Rather, he was mad, there was no target, and that left one person remaining.
The idiot he knew that started this all.
"Fucking hell... I hate this.... THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" He said, snapping at the black hooded boy, and punching him.

"You know why? I don't care what the hell your defense is, but this. is. your. fault. If you hadn't rushed ahead, giving those angels the jump on us, maybe none of this would have happened. Actually, no wait. It would have been different. Because that would be an alternate timeline. Which means that all of this is your fault. And you know it. Don't you dare deny it either. Got that?" He snarled.

"Now, here's what we're gonna do. Mainly, we're all getting the hell out of here. I don't know about you, but there's a thing called a door that we entered through, that isn't one-way because as far as I know, nobody closed it. So we're gonna go out that way. If we're lucky, we can get out of here without further incident. Who's with me on this?!" He shouted. He really wasn't in the mood for this. Even though part of him knew it was impossible. Even though-

Fuck. His thoughts weren't even making sense anymore. Why-
"Ah, forget it. Screw this. Let's just move on." He said. He wasn't even expecting anyone to agree with him. Nobody ever listened to him, not really. Not entirely.
He really needed to get his sanity in order though.
Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:57 am

With the whole thing with the purple guy never actually happening, Frog wouldn't barf his guts out onto the floor in annoyance. Instead, he would lay down there as if still in his bed too tired to get out of it in the morning, as per usual when he had the whole day off from school or some shit like that. He blatantly ignored everything Brit was saying, but he couldn't ignore the Stabby Bitch. She was getting on his nerves right now. Oh so very much. He was actually feeling kinda glad he got to pound the living crap out of her. Her words were enough to force him out of his cocoon and he pulled himself up into a sitting position before uncurling his legs to stand up and face her, feeling kinda glad and relieved that she wasn't pulling her knife at him like last night.

Unlike all the other people here, he wasn't tired in the slightest. He could move freely, he didn't really need healing either. He was stronger than all of them and he proved it in this fight. They were supposed to be afraid of him, not lecture him like he was some stupid idiot who didn't know what he was doing or getting himself wrapped up into. And he didn't need Brit getting all weepy and dramatic on his ass, pretending to know what was the smartest thing to do. Screw them all, for banana biscuits' sake. He looked the Stabby Bitch straight in the eye, straining to keep himself from materializing his boomerangs once again. His cheeks were red, boiling with blood that filled his head and put extra pressure on his thoughts. "...why did I let myself go under, you ask? Well, why the hell did you even call for my goddamn help in the first place!? None of this would have happened if you idiots could've handled the situation on your own, but no, you were too useless to do anything, so I came to help! It wasn't my fault these phony angel bastards had all those tricks up their sleeves, y'know! So do me a fuckin' favor next time and don't call for help, will you? Because I'm not even gonna bother coming! The only good thing that came out of this all is all the new strenght I'm feeling right now, and I'm oh so enjoying the hell out of it, hahaha!" He grinned in her face after shouting this little monologue. He could just picture her face under the mask, all confused and whatnot at him lashing out like this. He turned away from her afterwards and began walking away nonschalantly. He threw one last cocky grin at the bitch before scooting the hell out of there on his rainbow fart. "Oh, and be a good girl and go get the fucking lever for me, kay? Try not to die against some stupid lame demon again."

The Amphibian Prince:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 3:59 pm

...Wait, they were not dead? Brittany blinked, regaining through the surprise a bit of strength to pick herself from the ground. Each one of them would stand up equally, one by one, bringing back a shocked smile to the Guardian’s face. “You’re not dead?... I thought you all were!...” She didn’t even know who these people were but she definitely didn’t want to see them become lifeless bodies. What that meant in the girl’s mind? Frogerio did not murder them, as Brittany initially thought! Of course, he was such a good-natured guy, he would never harm someone else, she should have trusted him!

Then, she reminded he assaulted her ruthlessly as soon as she stepped in, something the girl would never expect coming from him. Perhaps he had just beaten them, but not the very end? Regardless, there wasn’t much to think about it, as the former unconscious terrorists regained their senses one by one, to the point some to them went to the extension of jumping on each other’s throats. Notably, Frog and “that girl” again. Her motherly side urged to butt in and stop the clash, but she didn’t. Not this time, after what happened. The Terrorist wasn’t at the best of her health and a part of her feared that, should she intervene, her physical integrity would suffer the consequences once more. That and, somehow, Froggy didn’t act like the regular Froggy. His attitude, the inexplicable confidence in his words… Definitely there was something off she couldn’t pinpoint, but something that made her wary and uneasy around him.

As he left the scene, Brittany’s hazel eyes followed his figure in silence, until his complete departure, and silent she would remain for a little longer, if only it didn’t cross her mind that there was no place for her anymore. “Weeeeell… looks like our job here is done”, and then, turning her face to the rest of the crew, she smiled. In the end, everything worked out, even if through some…unfortunate, miscalculated hardships. “Be careful you all this time. Oh, and give us a sign if you need assistance again! We’ll come running! Uh, at least I will. Not sure about my friend, but… Anyway, thank you for the healing aura, Gas Mask Guy. You know, I was feeling a bit tired and achy. I wish my Persona knew how to do that too, it'd be cool. So...uh, byyyyye!”, she giggled, delicately waving them a good bye before heading for the opposite direction, from where she came. Perhaps she could give it a little bit of time to create some distance between her and the Prince. Things were gonna be awkward from now on, for sure…

Movement:

Actions, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 7:26 pm

The Wretch shook her head, only to feel a sensation of her strength returning to her. She grimaced below her mask. She couldn't deny that she was grateful she hadn't died; that was far from her plan. She certainly didn't want to be captured, so if nothing else, she'd have to swallow her pride and live with her screw-up. She probably could have ran but the woman was not at all willing to go that route. She was no coward, and would never not attempt to face conflict head on. Having thought that, perhaps there was a limit as to how far that would end up going. Would she have to flee for good if this happened again? Could she even act ungrateful for the others when the stupid vomit-colored fuck started trying to piss her off again? After what he did the night before, perhaps he needed to learn how to know his place. This was pissing her off to no end; however thankfully instead of starting something again, she found out she could actually be both productive AND get her stress out. Case in point, the shouting boy.

Casually, she walked up right when he started to cause a scene and punch the hooded guy. To be fair, he did cause us all to have to come in and save his ass, which in the end made them all worse for wear. The Wretch should punch him herself, but she would have had to admit that she got fucked up from the fight; something the other guy already made perfectly clear. So she was going to break up the fight. How? Well, it was a new thing for her as she usually tended to start fights rather than end them, so she needed to think of a good way to at least get them from not murdering each other. It wasn't really due to a lack of team playing cause as far as she was concerned, this team would never work well together in the rate it was going. However, there was always the chance that they could be useful. People had that one in a million chance to be worth a damn after all.

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 5740de1623e96b161fdac57a26203834dc82f891_hq

She grabbed Loudmouth (Takeru) by his arm with both hands and sent a sideways kick to what appeared to be his stomach. She herself wasn't very strong, so her leg wouldn't knock the wind out of him or anything, but it'd definitely hurt him either way. The ability to just hit someone sent a wash of relief over her head in a way that words just didn't do justice for. Even if he avoided it, she wouldn't care. Likely he learned his lesson. "God, shut up. What are you, twelve? Every time something happens it's always going to be you shouting at someone like a baby. That's gonna get worse than whoever actually messed up you know. Just get over it and go, you're alive aren't you?" Easy enough for her to say; after she steamed in her own anger, she should take her own advice. In a way, she was both criticizing Takeru and herself as people. She wanted to take this mistake as just a freak screw-up? Then she would have to live bearing this kind of outlook. Next time this "screw-up" happened, perhaps she could be on the side where she wouldn't suffer it. Reiji, the Wretched Girl stepped away from them and continued on without a word to follow the two should Takeru move on ahead as previously.

"You can be grateful for help, but never forget it was your own error, and get stronger from it."

A phrase from someone she had forgotten filled her head as she walked on. She took a look to Xombie and nodded to him, acknowledging his help without a proper 'thank you'. It was all he'd get for now. The phrase she did agree with, though perhaps not in the way the speaker of said phrase intended. She needed to steel herself, and prove that no one was necessary to help you in life. It was either that, or rely on others and hit an early grave when no one came. People were more often than not not worth too much time. Aya usually had no opinion when it came to help or others, but it was finally starting to swing one way, for better for worse.

Wretch:

Map/Movement:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 8:30 pm

Hm? There is the doc getting up. "Well yeah, all of us are hurting like hell. Hey, you need to be healed too." Why is he so pissed all of a sudden? "Wait what?" I question as I see the doc lunge his fist at me. "Urgh!" I exclaim staggering from the blow. I gaze up at him. What the hell is his problem!? ......He's blaming me for all of this. What the fuck? All I did was overextend somewhat and get caught by the angels. We only got thoroughly screwed after the rest got here to help fix my small mistake. Now he is ranting with ludicrously incoherent logic about how it's all my fault. What the actual hell is with him? No one else seems to be taking it this way. Is it because that this situation is slightly my fault and he can't find anyone else to put his anger on? Jesus Christ. Now he's talking about booking it!? "Hey, we came here for a reason, and now that reason is much more important because there are now agents of the queen taking this building over. If this place goes down, we might lose our only pillar of support for our survival, and I sure as hell want to live through this shit." Looks like he somewhat calmed down. "..... here." I say as I heal him. Ugh, and fucking Jack is all excited about us getting our shit wrecked by a pair of lucky as all hell angels. Aaaaand it seems he is cutting himself. Wtf man. .......I have no idea what the fuck he is planning by trying to sweeten up to frog. ...wait, he isn't getting all pissed at me. Huh, I thought he would be the type to do so, I guess I really should re-evaluate him. Oh, it looks like frog is getting up. Looks like frog is mad that Aya called for help. "Hey, we were being fucked over by this pair of lucky angels. She made a good call in the circumstances. And I believe that at that point I was being mindfucked and Xombie and the Doc were unconscious, so yeah, don't blame her for that." I say trying to defend the hobo-lady. She did a good for once. Jesus, looks like he thinks we are worthless sacks of shit. Oh dear lord, is he on some sort of power trip? That is very god damn dangerous. And he also is telling us to never call for his help again. Fucking damn. And he is the one who can talk to everyone. We are in deep shit. "No, we weren't dead, just unconscious. The angels took down two of us with some hama bullshit, and your mindfucked friend took down me and the lady over here. So yeah, technically the angels wrecked us all. But we are fine now." I say to the sailor-ripoff. It seems that she is very relieved. "Thanks for the help you two, bye." I say waving off the frog and the sailor-ripoff. "Jesus Christ!" I exclaim as I witness the hobo-lady kick the doc in the stomach. Wait.... is she trying to talk sense into the doc? That.... seems to be an odd way to go about it, but it might actually work. I just hope they don't start to actually attempt to kill each other. Now, better follow them all.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2017 9:55 pm

Ah. That HURT. The words stung especially well. Same old vicious cycle, same old thing. He got angry, someone else took him down... and it always hurt afterwards on his end. The pain to his stomach felt nasty, and that hurt. The healing the boy in the hood gave him though, that felt surprisingly refreshing, and kept him from pretty much vomiting then and there. He watched the girl and the crazy one leave, only briefly muttering "goodbye" under his breath.
As he began to walk, tears of anger fell from his eyes silently.

"She did have a point. That was uncalled for. Just like last night. Look, I know you're angry, but just blame those angels. You need to let go of your hate of him. What if it's someone you know?" Twelve asked Takeru.

".... just shut up already. I'll apologize if it was." Takeru mentally responded.

"Anyways, that's only part of it. Truth be told, i'm weak. I'm weak, and I HATE that. The others were able to withstand the onslaught. All me and the zombie did was get hit by the light, and bang. Not even a proper fight. If I had been stronger..." Takeru began to think before twelve stopped him.

"Don't. That has nothing to do with your strength. You're angry, and not thinking straight." Twelve said. "It's not like that time either when-" he began before Takeru cut him off, this time, in a much more threatening manner.

"Twelve. Shut up. Now. I'm not in the mood to have this conversation again, and this isn't the time either." Takeru said.

"Fine. But we need to do something about this. This kind of anger... it'll be the death of both of us." Twelve said.

He saw a demon up ahead as he walked forward, taking the lead.
"Everyone behind me, stop! I see demons!" He yelled back.
Hopefully that didn't attract them.

Action::

Stats::
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Wretch listened to Xombie's words genuinely and thoughtfully. He really did admittedly make a good point. They needed to at the very least band together and try to make it work, cause if they didn't then they would go down AGAIN, and on top of that either A) they would need to call for the Vomit-Colored ass again or they would be too far under to do any call for help. The Wretch finally nodded after a pause. "Fine, yeah I agree. Whatever keeps him away from us. The ones who can heal or regenerate should stay in for the time being so they don't get knocked under, as well as not let them get the first hit. I don't want to go down again, that shit's fucking annoying." She turned to 'Tatsui' and 'Takeru' and nodded slightly before returning to her walking. She really had no choice. She wasn't going to let herself die for their sakes, but if all of them died because they couldn't use common sense it was worse. She walked ahead before stopping at a more than reasonable range from the demons. She took another glance at the others as they walked. They had some time to fight together, even Reiji who was willing to start a fight at a moment's notice was not willing to do it if she died for it. This was not to say she feared the idea of death; she had seen the chance several times in her lifespan. However, if she was going to perish it would certainly not be this way. If nothing else, this is something she has learned from fighting with her Persona along with others.

Wretch:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Looks like the doctor is really pissed off. Hmm? Demons? Damn. Well, at least we can get the drop on them this time. Not time for the sarcastic remarks Jack. Huh? .....why the hell is Jack saying stuff like this? ....He's.... actually taking this somewhat seriously now...... I really have poorly evaluated him. I nod to him. Maybe, when this is over, we should have a little chat. But what's this about him being the weak link? And he didn't have this healing ability before. ........I hope that doesn't mean something is going on with his persona. That would be absolutely horrible. Wait, wouldn't this talk mean that I should stay back? "Wait, doesn't this mean that I should be staying back? Before you answer, my response is no. If i'm out of battle, it'll take some time to rush in to heal you guys up. That might be too little too late." I say with determination. We need all the power we can muster immediately in each fight.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering Pt.2
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next