Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering Pt.2

Go down 
+8
BernAHoo
Brittie
Grantus
Telos
Sosina
Moonie
Enigma
Philemon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 10:14 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 29mqgwm

"........Rrrrrggghhh....."

Reiji:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:11 pm

Frog squealed as he jumped sideways to avoid the ray of light his beloved Angel threw at him. Divine retribution, it was, for he failed to murder the little hooded dipshit. Quickly, Frog dropped to his knees before Angel-chan, raising his hands joined in prayer above his head.

"My love, my beautiful Angel! I know I've sinned by failing to bring your will to life! Let me try again for your glory, please! <3<3<3"

He was so occupied with the Angel that he didn't notice Brit coming over to them. Frog got up from his prayer and turned towards the Stabby Bitch and the Hooded Dipshit, raising his boomerang's gleaming edge at them.

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 Thefrogawakenes3_by_ninjacyndaquil-da436yt
"Now tell me, which one of them should I kill, my love?"

Damage Taken:

The Amphibian Prince:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:14 pm

Correcting Stats:

Frog laughed as his love pointed towards the Stabby Bitch. Oh how he was going to enjoy this. He jumped at her, swinging the curved blade of his weapon at her with full force. This time, he was focused only on his Angel and his aim was true. There was no escaping the boomerang.

"Ahahahahaha!!! <3<3<3"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:33 pm

(OoC: Maria said I have to attack again 'cause I have double dex, so sry Aya.)

2nd Attack:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:36 pm

Countering first hit if 1.
Random number (1,10) :

Countering second if 1.
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:38 pm

Hold up. I forgot she has Aeon. Let's try that again.

Counter if 1,2 for first.
Random number (1,10) :

Counter if 1,2 for second.
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:47 pm

Frog smiled as she fell. Pure bliss and satisfaction filled him and he turned to the Hooded Disphit, thristing for more blood.

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 28bb7v5

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 Frog_s_cut_in_by_ninjacyndaquil-dan6c3d
"Oh you're so going down just like this bitch, ahahaha!!!"

Damage Taken:

The Amphibian Prince:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 12:53 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 15hixg

Angel Lvl 6:

Angel Lvl 6:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Turkey-fied Angel gives 9 damage. Nvm.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 9:40 pm

...If once Brittany was clueless as to what exactly was the reason of Frogerio taking so long to return to her the switch, the moment the girl arrived she could understand it better. There was a battle, no doubt, and while there was a lot to take upon, her eyes behind the gala mask focused on the standing male figure who seemed perfectly healthy, steady and up, much to her relief. Scared of something happening to her boyfriend, she merrily smiled at the sight. “You're there! You dog, I was soooo scared!”, the guardian said, running up to her friend with arms wide open in what was about to become a tender embrace. “Don't do that again! You should have told me, like, asap! I'd come running if you had told me you're in trouble! What, trying to man up again? I told you I'd protect you if you needed me to! That's what we, gu--

Once she let go of him, the girl could regain her rationality and look back to the scenery. Miss Sloppy down, the Hood guy down as well, the other fellow with a gas mask? Down. A forth kid...down. One winged corpse laying on the ground, presumably the demon who assaulted the party, and...a...turkey? Is that a demon? Or a regular turkey? “...” Clearly a battle ensured, she could picture it, yet...she didn't expect the battlefield to turn into a cemetery. And thus, her heart felt heavy at what she spotted now that all the relevant informations could sink in, a horrified, painful grimace taking away her always so bright smile. Is that what it meant to become a Terrorist? “Froggy...are...they...?

Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:28 pm

Frog turned to Brit as she called out to him, but stumbled back as he saw her open her arms to greet him with a hug. His beloved Angel laid on the ground dead and its comrade turned into a Turkey...everyone around him was down and he could not take it. He'd done it all to please the Angel but she went and died on him? And this girl in front of him. He could not imagine her face right now, and he was still holding his boomerang in a shaky hand. Not much was needed to trigger a twitch out of him which sent the blade directly towards the girl's heart.

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 Thefrogawakenes3_by_ninjacyndaquil-da436yt
"..."

Damage Taken:

The Amphibian Prince:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:30 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 15hixg

Angel Lvl 6:

Angel Lvl 6:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 10:51 pm

A lot of weird things have gone weird and wild since they become Terrorists, but one thing she never expected is her friend, who's down for the ride since the very start, to raise his hand against her. Her eyes widened in disbelief before they closed in pain, her body jolting backwards in an awkward swing as her wide lips let out a frightened screech. “Froggy...? What are you...?” Horrified as she was, there was no time to question him, as the turkey there, whom she thought to be simply part of the scenery, advanced straight on her and pecked her arm. She was still shocked, disappointed and, in a way, destroyed inside by the possibility of being attacked by her friend. Something happened to him and she would find out what, but not now. First things first, and the avian demon (?) was the easiest to take down.

Hey, you! I'm in the middle of a DR moment now, you idiot! Don't butt in!

Actions, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:02 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 219e6h4

Exp Gained:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 11:10 pm

As Aya lay unconscious, she could feel a strange presence as a being plucked her from the area. Everyone would notice that she was gone, but from where, no one was certain.

(Paying Philemon 5k to let me out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering Pt.2
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next