Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryugon

Ryugon

Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam]   Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 2:20 am

~ True, true. But it is filled with sweat and some bruises too, right? ~ The red haired laughed a little as he used his sword as a resting stick again. He should really get some rest soon, the lack of sleep was getting to him after both this days messing his schedules up. ~ It's not trending that much anymore, huh? But I've not seen a lot of sword fighters around here either, so there's that too. ~ He smiled back, nodding to her response and thinking to himself that she sure was dedicated to enter the Cadets by what she had said. ~Stuff, eh? Well, you could help me with some of that, I'm always slacking on weight training ~ It wasn't a lie after all. The man opted for more speed and counter training over force, but seeing the recent events he should consider diversifying his pool of options just for some safety measures. ~ ...Eh? ~He tilted his head to the side as he listened to her response, until he understood that it was a joke. Then, he laughed out loud for a little bit before scratching his head while thinking that his brain slow processing was due to all the morning... And some lack of sleep... And the fact the he could potentially walk on air someday now. ~ Ha! Sure! And you'll have to show me when you can lift up a truck, ya? ~
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam]   Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 3:06 am

Maria smiled sympathetically at Liam, understanding him. Exercising in repetition isn't exactly what many would call fun. She never had much of a choice to opt out of it. But it wasn't like the Forgotten didn't like it. She found it hard at first, like many, but eventually got used to it and to some degree enjoyed it. Even the 'basic training' that Louise forced on her was grueling and at times, hellish. There were times at the night in bed, between tears, wondering if someone pathetic like her could get through it. The hard work finally paid off and soon, she'd have to prove herself to finally begin the true training of the Executors.

"Sure, I'd be happy to! Maybe you can teach me some of your kung fu then?" Maria asked him with an interest eying at the wooden blade. While there were some brutal and efficient training from the Church already, it didn't hurt to pad up her repertoire a little bit more out of the curriculum. "Ha ha ha... When I get to that point, sure."

It was a bit of a nervous laughter there. She wondered how much of a human she was anymore. There was already the fact that she could carry such a ridiculous cumbersome coffin on her own. To be able to carry a truck would be rather... ridiculous.

"I'll be looking forward to working and training together with you, Liam. I need to hit the weights before I head elsewhere. Bye."

She nodded at him and began to make her way towards those desired weighted objects and left Liam to his own devices unless he had something else of interest to approach on.
Back to top Go down
Ryugon

Ryugon

PostSubject: Re: Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam]   Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:44 pm

~ Of course! Just stop by here and I'll teach you the basics whenever! ~ This was nothing new to Liam. In fact, he had helped teaching newcomers on his dojo for some time now and took that as a ersonal form of training to never forget the basics. Of course it helped his teachers and in his mind freed them a little bit to train more with him, but that was just the benefit of helping out for him. ~ I was kidding, ya? Don't overdo it! ~ What surprised him was that she took what he said seriously and to that he just scratched his head between smiles. Was she that absurdly strong that one day she could really do that? He had to keep an eye out for that.
~ So do I, Maria. Whenever you are in a mood for sparring or just chilling hit me up, ya? ~ He waved before doing another wacky pose and laughing before going back to his training. She was really something else and the man suddenly saw how much power was contained in the people around that school. Maybe keeping a low profile was really the best possible way of action for now.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam]   Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 9:09 pm

Liam and Maria have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam]   Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hajime! [Ryugon/Liam]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2