Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    Empty
PostSubject: --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:49 pm

--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    CB3FrM6 --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    CB3FrM6 --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    CB3FrM6

'All expenses paid seven day vacation?! Now that's the shit I do like!'

The enthusiastic 3rd year crowed as he departed from the bus with the rest of the students. Upon the sudden departure, Cole instantly found himself shivering do to the sheer cold. The young adult seemed prepared for such hostile environments, and in truth he was. He wore a puffy winter jacket, loose fitting jeans, and name brand snow boots. So what could possibly explain this powerful chill flowing freely through his well protected body? He rubbed his hands together attempting to maintain warmth. While he did this, he noticed he lacked hand and ear protection. With slow stiff movements, the 3rd year pulled out gloves from his back pocket and pulled them on. He felt the warmth almost instantly. Upon finishing this, he reached in the opposing back pocket and pulled out his black beanie and placed it snugly on top of the head.

'Cold as fuck!'

He thought to himself as he looked around the pure white scenery. Honestly, Cole has never seen places like this before in person. Obviously he has seem them on television and books, but never in person. Words couldn't express the amount of excitement gleaming in this young adults eyes. However, this childlike gleam quickly diminished into curiosity as he overheard a few of the other students talking. Truth be told, he didn't quite understand why the school decided upon this trip. But Cole has always had the classic mentality of: Don't you fuckin' question a good thing! But ever since the unlocking of this slumbering power, he couldn't help but question what he normally wouldn't. The self-proclaimed pugilist sighed; his frosted breath ascending to the heavens. He really didn't know what to think of the whole school situation. He knew Naito had the same power he did and same with the character they rescued some-odd days ago. Surly others had this same power, right? And with that being considered, what's stopping them from using this power for evil? Considering others do have this power, of course. Cole suddenly punched his knuckles together and sucked his teeth in pure annoyance.

'Ain't got no time to be thinkin' about matters that don't concern me!'    

Cole really couldn't afford to take these seven days away from his grueling training regiment. However, he took it anyways and without giving it a second thought. The arrogance within him clouded his better judgement, but the prodigy Fighter he is known to be wouldn't allow him to fall behind even when relaxing. However, the Watanabe sisters wouldn't allow the young adults decision to go unheard. All three constantly sent him text messages letting their anger and disappointment be known. Cole shrugged at the mere thought of this and laughed. They were women. They knew nothing of the way of the pugilist. Sure, training is key. But when one trains as long and hard as Cole, rest is required a lot more often than others. But these were matters that mattered not; he'd address them when the vacation was over and he was back in the harsh reality he has grown to love.

'Man, what to do first? Maybe I should go check out the slops? Always wanted to try my hand at snowboarding. I mean, I'mma pretty dope rollerblader. How hard can snowboarding be, right?'

The young adult pondered over the thought as he made his way towards the prestigious Hayabusa Slopes Lounge. Maybe he'd meet up with the pop-idol, too? Rumor has it the the two are to be rooming together. If that is indeed true all the shenanigans were to be had! But what about this mysterious third person? Eh, didn't matter. As long as they weren't some stick in the mud, no problems should be had!
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Dansen walked off the bus that had found its way to the slopes of Hayabusa, the chill in the air was noticeable yet Dansen had kept everything but his ears covered in some weather protection. "This being an all expense vacation for students, it may not be bad having a few riots and insane students calling for mutiny." Dansen had heard rumors of the dreaded Shibuya and his attempts on the life of those in the school, he had met the man himself only one and then only in passing but he could feel that something was a bit off about him. It was due to the events and actions of Shibuya that all others students had a week's worth of winter fun, it was perhaps a bit preemptive since Dansen had only recently been thrown into a strange and dangerous world where he was nearly killed had it not been for the aid of a few individuals but at this point it seemed that it would be best for him to get out and enjoy the week of luxury that had been laid out in front of him.

"Not to look a gift horse in the mouth of anything but this seems a bit much though..." The avid gambler questioned the reasoning for such an extravagant gift from the faculty of the school, it was not ill received but it was always true that there was no such thing as a free lunch, Dansen would probably expect that the teacher's hoped the relaxation could get the students minds off the troubles that were occurring around the region and instead get back to normality or at least where they could study. "Well no point thinking on things that I'm not well-versed in, who am I rooming with...." Dansen took a look at the list of names that had been given out to the students in the itinerary for the trip. His name had been near the top with two others one being Cole Barbados and the other Kurei Katsu, both names familiar and both for different reasons. Barbados was a name he remembered being said not a few days ago when he was at risk of death, he had a name that he could put to a face when he met his would-be savior it was in his best interests to thank the man for his assistance, Dansen did not like being in someone's debt for too long.

The other made Dansen sigh slightly when he remembered the who it belonged to, it was the young idol that was in his class the guy had seemed perhaps a bit.... Distracted or at least seemingly child-like for someone who made music that was popular for the masses. However why he did sigh was due to the buzz that usually followed the young singer where ever he went in his class it would be quite difficult to not have many people gathering around him and asking him a tirade of questions on his likes, dislikes and all other things it was almost peacefully quiet when the boy was not in school on days due to his schedule. Though Dansen was not a fan of noise he would put up with people and Katsu himself being a bit out of control, he was not against someone just because they were excitable. "Well I should probably find my room and get all my stuff unpacked." Dansen, carrying one large bag on his back and hold another in his hand made way to the room that was being directed by the members of staff, hopefully there he would fine perhaps his two roommates so he could get to know them better for the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 am

Unlike the countless other students who had arrived to the lounge on the various buses, Katsu was arriving in a car driven by his manager. Sitting in the back seat, the young idol wore a puffy yellow jacket with black jeans and boots to match. On his head he wore his usual pointy yellow beanie, so overall he looked very childish. Though his appearance was that of a child, his expression was neither smiling nor playful. Infact, his eyes were narrowed and he seemed to have an agitated expression. His Manager, Mr. Guido, looked in the rear view mirror and gave an easy smile. "Katsuro, you don't seem to happy to be spending time with the kids. Something on your mind?" The man asked this simply, and Katsu!'s amber eyes met his own in the mirror. "Something on my mind? I suppose there is. I have yet to put a face on our enemies, which is making me bored. There are more Persona-Users here in Ueitawa, that's a fact. My question is who? They're hiding their secret well and keeping me from having any fun." The pop idol crossed his arms as he closed his eyes in thought. He had come back to Ueitawa not because he was on break, which was what the manager had told the public, but because the excitement of finding other users to play with. The only one he had met so far was Kogami, and that guy was so boring. All he did was talk, and never did any action. Then he does this whole DMC thing to attack the school which did nothing but cause more strife to himself. Katsu! was supposed to be the childish one, but apparently that guy beat him with top scores.

Katsu's manager would continue to look at the boy in the rear view mirror as they pulled up infront of the lounge. Those on the buses were already filing out and they had made it just in time. Before unlocking the door, the manager would place a pair of black sunglasses over his face. "Katsu, in due time you'll find your excitement. Lord Nyarlathotep has plans for you, and your music. Enjoy all the time you have, because soon you won't be seeing the majority of these children again." With that said, the man unlocked the door and allowed Katsu! to exit with his bags. The young boy hesitated to grab the door handle, as his amber eyes shot down to the floor. Whatever was going through his head, he didn't say a word. Soon, a goofy grin came across his face as he exited the car with his bags and closed it behind him. With a pep to his step, the boy bounced along towards the other first years waiting to greet him. Of course he socialized with them with his usual bubbly personality, but in the back of his mind he was deep in thought on other things at hand. In this time the his manager had left...

It didn't take long for Katsu! to break off from his "friends" and head towards the room he'd be staying in. He hadn't bothered to see who he was rooming with, because honestly it meant nothing to him. Tossing his bags on the bunk closest to the door, he'd fall first face onto the pillow. "It's gonna be a long trip, Mmm."
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:00 pm

--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    CB3FrM6 --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    CB3FrM6 --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    CB3FrM6

The enthusiastic and charming 3rd year grouped up with a couple of classmates and decided to hang out. They drunk cocoa and played card-games while joking around. They boasted and crowed; making the entire lounge vibrate from their booming voices alone. The Managers couldn't take such vulgar talk and disrespect for much longer so they ultimately dismissed the group from the luxurious lounge. Cole wouldn't mind to much; he still needed to take his bags to the room he'd be staying in. Maybe the overactive Idol was there? He hadn't seen him yet, so maybe.

'This outta' be the room.'

The self-proclaimed Pugilist thought to himself pushing the door open and eyeing one other male already within the room. He seemed to be sleeping; face smothered within the pillow he was laying on. Cole couldn't understand this, but who was he to questions other peoples habits? He'd walk over to one of the empty beds, put down his duffle-bag, and lay on the bed on his back; glare placed directly on the ceiling. He clicked his tongue up against the roof of his mouth and spoke out loud; loud enough for his seemingly sleeping roommate to here.

'I thought bears hibernate in the winter, not people.'

He cackled at his own bad joke and rose from his back.

'I don't know about you but I'mma' go check out the slops and the honey's. Hope you have a good hibernation, dude.'

Cole started to make his way towards the door; still laughing and ready to enjoy this seven day trip!
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:36 pm

As he entered the room Dansen was greeted by the face of one of his roomies as he was exiting the room they were grouping with for the next few days. The face belonged to one Cole Barbados a man he had  a debt of gratitude to for saving his life in his own way, as Cole was exiting Dansen would have a sly smile towards him as he commented "I heard you've already managed to anger the staff Cole, what you gonna do next start hitting on the other guests?" Dansen stopped for a moment he realized from what he had heard of Cole that was not an impossibility, he went past the elder student to check out the room itself it was then he noticed that there was another in the room other than his elder roommate, Katsu someone from his class was lying face down on the bed looking rather sorry for the idol persona that he seemingly kept up during his normal days out. "What's wrong you eat something funny on the way here?" Dansen questioningly asked to his other roommate who was seemingly despondent for some reason, he had expected Katsu to be loud and excitable but this was an almost disturbing change of pace for the idol.

Dansen was seemingly not going to get anything from him and the avid gambler was under the notion of letting sleeping dogs lie, especially if those dogs happen to be overly excited near ADHD like idols, a harsh description but a accurate one in most cases. Dansen turned his attention to Cole once again who was leaving as Dansen threw down his bags on the spare bed. Dansen opened the larger bag of the two he was carrying revealing a plethora of card games and electronic devices and even a small fold away blackjack and poker table. "When I'm relaxing I'm usually gambling so this is okay." Dansen picked out a deck of cards from his bag and walked to the door Cole was standing at. "Now Cole I owe you for all that crap with those thugs in that card den, so how about you and I find some entertaining people and play a game or two with them?" Dansen was waiting for his ally in arms to make a response as he still felt a need to thank Cole for the assist on his shadow so maybe he would mess around with the older student, he had joked about Cole's behavior before but what he was planning would probably get more ludicrous by the end...
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Katsu!'s face remained face down in his pillow during both Cole and the unknown boy's remarks towards him. In response, the pop idol raised his hand and simply waved them away. "Mrsdhfmem.." Muffled words came from the pillow he was pressing his face against that was too incoherent to understand. The boy did seem as dead as a log when compared to his usual self. To them it'd appear he was just tired, but in reality there was something picking away at him. Regardless, he fell silent and simply began to listen to the unknown one speak to Cole. If Katsu! would have looked up he could have recognized the voice belonged to one of his classmates, but instead he stayed face down in his pillow without moving. Apparently this boy and Cole had met each other at a prior date to this trip. Heck, apparently even senpai owed the boy for helping him deal with some mess at a card den. Whatever that meant. Katsu! wasn't the type to think much on words, especially those that felt like a riddle. Whatever the case the two sounded like they were about to play a game of some sort. Lazily raising his head, the amber eye'd boy would watch the two before him. Of course he didn't say a word at the moment. There was nothing he really wanted to say. He was in, what he called, a "drooby" mode.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:32 pm

'Pfft. Save the praise for people that need it, Sukumada. I just did what I was supposed to do, get it? Though I am a little surprised to be bunking with you. I mean, what are the odds, right?'

The 3rd year shrugged his shoulders and looked at the male still face first within the plush pillow.

'Oi, don't waste your time on him, dude. If he wants to hibernate let him, it ain't gonna stop me, nope!'

He boasted as he twisted the knob to the door and pushed it open with one mighty display of excitement and enthusiasm. He took in the words spoken by the underclassmen; he wanted to play some card games? Gambling? Cole rose an eyebrow and smirked something sinister.

'Hehe... You tryin' to make a little extra spending cash, dude? HA! Nothing wrong with that, ain't nothing wrong with that at all!'

Cole exclaimed; booming voice and laugh echoing through the upper levels of the rooms. He took the offer without a second thought and kept the door open for the underclassmen to follow him. However, before he'd make his loud departure, Cole glanced over at the downed male one last time and noticed the 'sleepy' face staring at them.

'Hold up!'

Cole spoke; moving Dansen out the way with a swift arm movement.

'Is that you, Mister Pop-Idol?! Yooooooo! How you been, bro? Shit if I would've known you were my roommate I would've been here much sooner! Why you actin' all sleepy like? You missin' your mommy, huh?'

He teased. But the truth of the matter was: He was happy to see this hyperactive knucklehead. Because, secretly, that mean't one thing: ALL THE SHENANIGANS WERE TO BE HAD! This trip just seemed to be getting better and better with each passing moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    --- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]    Empty

Back to top Go down

--- winter wonderland? ★ [open -- katsu -- dansen]
Page 1 of 1