Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsu!

Katsu!

Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:20 pm

The black car drove down the dirt road heading straight towards the education establishment known as "Kizuna Academy." Though enrolling quite late in the semester, this would be Katsu!'s first day as a student in such a public place. His manager wished for him to be schooled in a more private place, but Katsu! insisted on attending a regular school. Why he wanted too wasn't known. He had an act of doing things without reason or motive. Perhaps he wanted to be closer to home, since his parents lived in Hayabusa? Or maybe he missed his old life as an average student? No one really knew, but his fellow band mates decided not to question him. Instead they supported their spontaneous singer who was so hard to read. So when Katsu! got in his manager's car with his bodyguard at the wheel, he had nothing but a crooked grin and intense gaze upon his face. He was either entirely excited, or suffering from anxiety. No one could particularly tell at this point. Either way, he was dressed in a standard Kizuna Academy uniform but wore his usual boots and his horned beanie he was so known for.

When the car pulled up to the front gates, Katsu! wouldn't hesitate to open the door and launch himself out onto the snow covered ground. If he wasn't jumping around like a jack in a box, he would probably notice just how cold it was. Apparently he was late either way, as no one was wandering the school grounds. That meant class was probably in session and he was already late to his home room. Turning back towards his driver, he'd give a salute and a smug smile before turning and taking off in a sprint. Extending his arms outwards like wings, he'd swerve and skate on the ice towards the doors with an unbreakable smile. Exactly what was going on in his head at the moment? That was a question not even the highest form of God could answer. There had to be a reason why someone such as Katsu! would wish to join this school in the middle of nowhere. Especially in the highlight of his career.

Meanwhile in the classroom, the blonde American teacher would be reading down the roster sheet. When a student was there, they'd raise their hand to their name being called. Everything was going well until the doors swung open violently. Barrel rolling into the room and onto his hands, Katsu! would flip up to his feet and give a bow to the class. "Katsu! Katsu! has arrived! Sorry I'm late, Mn! Would you believe me if I said my dog ate my homework? Kehehe.." The childish boy gave a sinister little snicker beneath his breath as he regained his posture. Obviously everyone was confused and surprised at what happened, but it didn't take long for them to notice who he was. In that moment there was a roar and numerous squeals as fan boys and girls alike would stand from their desks. Even the teacher herself wished to say a word, but being such a good teacher she would tend to her students first. "C-calm down everyone! C-calm down!" She waved her hands as she turned to the newcomer. "Katsu! what are you doing here? D-don't tell me you're one of the new students we were supposed to be getting!" There was a bit of surprise and enjoyment in her voice.

The young idol would take a boy to his teacher before turning back to his class and giving an innocent smile. "Yes I am. So since I'm new around here, please show me the ropes everyone!" With such a proclamation people were getting out of hand. Nola, being a good teacher herself, knew she couldn't keep them all contained for long. So instead she would open her classroom door and yell down the hall repeatedly. "Ummm! Can someone come help me please?! I-I just need some help with calming things down!" The sounds of cheering and screams could be heard clearly down the halls aswell. During all this, Katsu! simply gave an innocent tilt of the head while giving his usual smug grin. "Take care of me please, Mnn!"

Relevant Strength:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Genji never knew why fate was always looking at him, but when he was assigned to help out Katsu! Katsu! in his enrollment in the school, he couldn't be more excited. He wasn't a big fan of pop stars, he hasn't really listened to much of Katsu!'s music, but he was still excited. It was a big deal to help a pop star out. Genji felt great that he was given the honor. Basically, he was to meet him in his homeroom and keep the class from mauling him in any way. He figured that being a third year on the Disciplinary Committee helped him with that.

As he walked into the room, Katsu! seemed to be introducing himself to the others. They all screamed at him and shouted in happiness that a Japanese pop idol was in their classroom introducing himself as their classmate. Genji was excited to see him in person, but kept his cool. He was just like everyone else, right? It's not like he was like Genji in any way. Genji thought about his Persona, Belial, for a moment, but that thought quickly faded away. He didn't have time to really think about Personas right now, he had to save Katsu! from all of the evil classmates who wanted to talk to him.

He quickly ran up to the front of the class next to Katsu! and shouted, "Everyone just calm down, yeah, he's Katsu! Katsu! but he's a student, too. You all should treat him as such. You'll all get your chances to talk with him." He turned to Katsu! and said, "Hello Katsu! My name is Kano Genji, I was the one who was assigned to give you a tour of the school. I don't think we should stay here any longer, your fans might rip you apart."

At the suggestion of Katsu! leaving, many of the students groaned in the room. Genji glared at all of them and most of them either shut up or calmed down a little. It was the best perk of being a part of the Disciplinary Committee, everyone shut up when you wanted them too, especially when they were being obnoxious like that. Genji hoped that Katsu! wouldn't revel in the spotlight too much, he had much to do today before he could settle for any classes.

Genji's Strengths:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Katsu!'s eyes would shift to their corners as the one named Genji entered the room as his protection. The young idol was honestly not that surprised that the school would supply him with a makeshift body guard, and actually welcomed it. Atleast he'd have someone to play with when things got abit boring, right? With his usual innocent smile, Katsu! would follow Genji's lead into the hallway while giving a final wave to his fans. Once leaving the room, he'd close the door behind him where all that could be heard was small whispers. The innocent little boy would give a few snickers before placing his hands on his hips and bouncing on the soles of his feet. "Kano Genji, ehh? Cool name. You could be one of those action hero movies with a name like that, Mnn! Like I rented out these movies awhile back called Trial of the Dragon and Iron Monkey! The hero in them had a pretty cool name!..So cool I totally forgot what it was, Eh hehehe.." Katsu! rubbed a finger between his nose as he gave a slightly devious look to the side. "Either way, Hero-san, thank you for the rescue. That was quite kind of you, yeah! If you were assigned to give me a tour, I bet you're pretty important around these parts. It's been a year since I've been in Ueitawa. I was born out here, but when I joined the show biz, I was immediately shipped out of here. Back then I didn't think much of it, and I still don't. But it's nice to see people still remember me here. Though, I'm sure the people in Hayabusa still scorn my name. Keheheh.." The pop idol would give another devious snicker under his breath before replacing the expression with an innocent smile. "So enough about that! Let's start the tour! Zrooom Zroooom!"

The young idol would begin to twist his wrists as if he was riding a motorcycle, and would then take off in a light jog down the hallway. This was most likely not allowed, but with his childish composure he surely didn't comprehend any sort of rules. This came from simple things like this to even more complex things such as hurting your fellow man. One thing that made Katsu! such a strange person to be around was his incapability of feeling any such emotion such as remorse or regret. He did the first thing that came to mind, such as running in the halls, and didn't give anything a second though. This made him unpredictable and very hard to keep up with on average. Even when he stopped towards the end of the hall and waved towards Genji, he was ready to take off again. "Come on! Zroom Zroom! Player two needs to keep up, Yeah!" How the heck was player two suppose to give a tour if they were constantly chasing the tourists?

Relevant Strength:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Dammit, he's going to be a troublemaker already, Genji though to himself as Katsu! began to jog down the hallways of the school. How was he going to possibly give this guy a tour if he couldn't even stop to listen to anything Genji had to say? Genji's patience was running a little thin already. He didn't really trust Katsu! at all. At first, he was happy to see a pop idol in his school. But he wasn't going to even stop all of the immature garbage as a student. Genji knew that he was going to be trouble from the moment that this tour started.

Even though it was breaking the rules, Genji had to jog to Katsu! to try and keep up with him. He didn't want to be too forceful, even though he wanted to yell at him for all of this nonsense. Genji was too laid back for that. But he did scold Katsu! even though it might be a useless effort. "Hey, slow down, I can't give you the tour if you don't stop running so much."

Genji would continue to chase down Katsu! until he would stop, but if he would keep going, Genji would let him have it. Whether he was an idol or not, Katsu! was still a student, so Genji had no qualms about yelling at him about his nonsense. Genji felt his sash bounce up and down on his uniform, luckily the pin stayed in this time, usually it falls off. He would probably be angrier if it wasn't for the fact that this idol was adorable. His weakness was showing, but his commitment to the Committee was stronger, Katsu! wouldn't get much sympathy out of Genji if he kept this up.

Genji also wondered about the names he was called. He was a little offended, none the less. This wasn't a game, this was real life. If Katsu! would go around acting like this is a game, he is definitely not going to do well in this school. Pop star or not, this was real life now, Katsu! didn't exist in this school as Genji was concerned. He would see to it that Katsu! didn't make it any other way. He would keep quiet for now, though. Maybe he was overreacting... Maybe he wasn't...

Genji's Traits:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 pm

Hearing the loud sounds coming from outside the hallway Brian walked out of his classroom under the pretense of being sick. Brian wondered how japanese get a reputation in america about being so smart when all they have to say is that they were feeling sick to leave class. Walking out of the class he saw a young man running away from Genji. Brian scratched his head questioning what was going on but instead of ignoring what was going on Brian began to follow them.

From what he heard as he followed them he learned that Genji was giving the other guy a tour, and that the young guy was a pain in the butt. Unfortunately that only made Brian's interest in the guy grow since Brian was use to the usual pain in the ass kind of people. Keeping himself at a distance Brian continued to follow the pair wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Katsu! placed a hand on his hip while using the other to twirl a finger in the air. To Genji, it would probably appear like the boy was doing some kind of dance move, but in reality Katsu! was just being himself. "Hero-san, surely you jest! Have you not heard of fast tours?!" The childish pop star would close his eyes and bounce off his heels. "I'm impressed you've made it this far without such knowledge, Yeah! But that's okay! Because from this day forward, Katsu! Katsu! and Hero-san will become fast friends, Mn!" The young kouhai would give a bow to his senpai with an innocent smile before his eyes would dart to their corners. Hopping up and channelling his inner Bruce Lee, Katsu! would swipe his nose and take the classic Trial of the Dragon fighting pose. "Ha! Hero-san, the first challenger to our friendship! Lets show him our fist of fury! Waaacha!" The boy was obviously speaking of the newcomer in the hallway. He hadn't even given special attention to the other, simply because he had met many Americans on tour. What could have been a big deal was quite small to that of a pop idol. Though not everyone had the opportunity to travel region to region doing the thing they loved. But why would someone like that come back to Ueitawa so suddenly? Well, that was a mystery in itself. Perhaps Limbo had something to do with it..?

Dropping his mock fighting pose, Katsu! would give an innocent smile towards the newcomer. "I didn't know Ueitawa had such a diverse culture! When I lived in Hayabusa, all I saw was the same thing every day. Though, Hayabusa is probably the most reserved town out here, Mmm.." The boy would tap his index finger against his chin while giving a slight tilt of head in thought. Thinking about it, Ueitawa really didn't have anything special. So why was Limbo focused around this place? N-kun never told him much of Limbo, but he knew it was his job to protect it. Though, Katsu! never really followed orders. He did what he wanted to do when he wanted to do it. On one hand this made him an asset because the enemy had a problem getting a read on him. At the same time it made him a threat because at any time he could stab you in the back simply because he was bored or he felt like it. It was hard to reason with a child. Especially a child that had supernatural powers that the common man could never dream of. Though Katsu! appeared to be in deep thought on the matter, he was actually daydreaming at the moment. That became apparently when a small amount of drool began to come from his lips before he snapped back to reality. "S-snappu! Hey, Hero-san! I was wonderrring! Have you ever heard of this candy stick called a picky? It's really good! Sometimes I get a whole box and shove them all into my mouth till I can't breathe and pass out! It's awesome, you should totally try that, yeah!" Such a sudden change in topics. Another display of Katsu!'s youth, not being able to focus on a subject so easily.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:02 am

Genji did not hear of fast tours ever in his lifetime. He had no idea what Katsu! was talking about. He recalled his past with the idol, listening to his music and all. Yeah, he had a few good songs, but he was never interested in him, nor did he really like him that much. There was something that Genji didn't like about him. In other cute, immature students that he has met, they weren't untrustworthy, nor did their immaturity seem too extreme. It was like Katsu! was still a kid, even though he was high school now. There's a difference between being a little immature and just needing to grow up. Katsu! needed to grow up, or at least cut the act.

Katsu! seemed so confident that a friendship would be made, but Genji didn't want any part of it. But being as nice as he was, he would never actually tell him that. He would do what any good person would do. He would put up with him for the last few months of the school year and never speak to him or see him ever again. He would probably understand, too. It's hard to keep in contact once he was in college. Genji's plan was fool proof. There was no reason for Genji to ever deal with Katsu! after high school, so everything would be great after that. Even if they became enemies, he wouldn't have to worry. It's not like he was going to be a big part of his life or anything.

Genji had to reply to Katsu! if he didn't want him to feel ignored, so he said, "Yeah, friends, we could do that." It was then that Brian came into the equation. Genji almost groaned when Katsu! went on about a challenger approaching, but Genji ignored it. He greeted Brian and introduced him to Katsu! He then listened to Katsu!'s comments about diversity, but would let Brian explain himself.

Genji also got rather annoyed with Katsu!'s Picky challenge. No, he would not shove a whole box into his mouth. That's really stupid. He's going to kill himself over chocolate, that's really dumb. Especially since he's a pop idol. He has so many fans that would kill to see him, but then he dies over something like that? Smooth move, Katsu! Genji at least said something to the guy, he kind of had to. "I like Picky, it's pretty good. I don't think I want to shove a whole box in my mouth, though. From what you're telling me, it's kind of dangerous. You shouldn't do that, either, you could probably kill yourself from that."

Genji, or Hero-san, for that matter. Really didn't want to play with Katsu! or his games, he just really wanted to give this tour and be done. He said to Katsu and Brian, "Let's continue the tour, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 12:30 am

Brian let the guy who was aparently hyped up on sugar finish whatever he was going on about before letting out a light-hearted laugh. Brian had no idea what he was saying but he knew one thing... Today was going to be an headache, that was for sure. Scratching his head Brian greeted Genji and decided to follow along on the tour. But first he fiddled around with the cross on his necklace... He didnt know why but it calmed him down when he did it but it did.

Looking back at the kid Brian decided to ask him his name, Brian didn't feel like having to refer to the guy as 'kid' for the rest of the day and to be honest he felt that it would be mean to call the kid outside his name for any reason... unless it was a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 6:31 pm

"Kill..myself?" The innocent looking idol would tilt his head to the side while giving a quizzical look towards Genji. In all honesty, Katsu! didn't really have the mental capacity to comprehend Death, and thus alot of things he did never had it as a consequence. Giving a smug grin to his tour guide, Katsu! would rub the side of his head and give a childish giggle. "Well, Hero-san... Death doesn't apply to my crazy world, Yeah." The young idol would wave a finger while giving a slight hum. Waiting for Genji to lead the way, Katsu! would follow behind with a bounce in his step. He folded his arms behind his head comfortably and observed the different classrooms they walked by. "So this is the life of one in Ueitawa? How boring.. I'll need to find some entertainment.. hehheh.." The boy thought this to himself, and gave a hidden crooked smile. His impulsive nature was certainly going to have a hell of a time in such a place. When the one named Brian finally addressed him, Katsu! would shift his gaze to their corners and look at him. For once someone didn't know who he was? That was actually surprising. That meant this guy probably wasn't from Japan. Instead of introducing himself, Katsu! would instead close his eyes and let out a whistle. "So do the girls have a locker room or something here? I think that should be the first stop of this tour, Hero-san. I'm juuuuust saying, it'd be good to know, Mmm!" For someone reason the pop idol was feeling fidgety. He had played the student role many times up on stage, so why was he so anxious when it came to this place? He was only going to be there temporarily until N-kun needed his assistance elsewhere... so perhaps the tour wasn't need. These thoughts made his vision shift over to the quiet other who had joined their group of two, almost waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Aggravating as usual. Genji could hear his annoying companion talk behind him. What did he mean that death didn't apply to him? He wasn't immortal. He was just a dumb kid, for all that Genji knew. Did all of this pop idol stuff seriously go to his head? Does he not know consequences that much? He sounded like he was above both Brain and Genji. Genji ovbiously didn't take too kindly to this, but continued to keep his mouth shut. It wasn't worth getting into a feud with a pop idol, especially on the first day, everyone would turn against him. It definitely wasn't a good way to start this new phase in Genji's life. He had the feeling that Katsu! was going to be around more often than Genji hoped to be.

Genji instantly felt his face turn red with anger as Katsu! asked as to where the girl's locker room was. Normally, this would be just a joke, but Genji didn't trust Katsu! in the smallest bit. Yeah, there was innocence to the way that Katsu! said it, but this guy wasn't as innocent as he portrays himself, Genji could just feel it. Again, he could not leave his little brat of a tourist hanging, so he decided to blow off his question and have a little fun of his own with it. Immature? Not really, he just wanted to burst this guy's bubble before he got too annoying.

"Yes, of course we a girl's locker room here. Too bad we aren't going anywhere near there during the tour, you seemed very curious as to where it was. But don't worry, you can go there on your own time, then you'll get caught, then you'll probably get expelled. It probably wasn't the best idea telling your plans to a member of the Disciplinary Committee. We are going to start with the faculty rooms, but there isn't much to talk about after that. It's really just a walk around the school." Genji only hoped that this would get Katsu! and his stupid ideas to calm down, nothing like telling a Student Council member your plans, it wasn't too smart on Katsu!'s part, but Genji believed that he wasn't the brightest to begin with. Genji wasn't smart, but he wasn't stupid. He was hoping that Brain fared well with this guy. He wanted to talk to him, but it seems that Katsu! was taking up more of his attention, much to Genji's distaste. He would rather talk to Brian.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Brian laughed. Though he was ignored by the kid when Brian asked him his name he couldn't help but laugh that the kid wanted to go to the girl's locker room first... it was funny, hell Brian wouldn't mind himself going to the girl's locker room. Once Genji responded to the kid's statement Brian couldn't help himself but to ask.

"What is a Disciplinary Committee?" Brian almost felt stupid for asking but there was no such thing in America, from the japanese he learned it sounded like they were the police of the school and unfortunately Brian never got along with the police. Adjusting his glasses, Brian began to look around. He honestly wasn't looking for anything in general, he was just doing it to assess his position.

Here he was standing with two guys, one was a hyperactive highschooler who sounded like he just got in the family sugar stash, which Brian had experience with, and a somewhat uptigh- or mature would be a better word guy who seemed to be tired of the hyper guy shinnanagans and looked more like a baby sitter then the member of the School police force, which brian had no experience with.... Great, but hey at least they were interesting...

Sighing Brian tuned himself back to the kid and Genji.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 8:03 pm

Katsu! gave a puppy dog whimper as Genji openly told him of the consequences that came with peeking in on the girls locker room. However, Katsu! was not one to fail in his mission! He would simply need to go about it another way. So in a devious grin, he'd lift a hand to his chin and give a lovely chime. "I see, Hero-san. Katsu! Katsu! will stay far away from the girls locker room. Scout's honor, Mm!" The child snickered beneath his breath. He was never a boy scout! Katsu! would fall into the background, following behind the American student and the tour guide. That was interesting. He didn't know what that committee was either, so that was a great question from Brian. Though Katsu! really didn't care. The moment the two began to talk, he began to day dream while following behind. This daydream consisted of the wonders of the girls locker room, and a clever plan of getting in there. This sudden silence from the idol would probably be rather weird, as it was the quietest he had been since he stepped within the school. Being relatively shorter than his two other schoolmates, it really would appear like Katsu! was following them like a little puppy. After a few minutes of silence he would finally break it by stepping next by the one named Brian and giving a loud "Psssst!" noise. Making sure to whisper low enough so the one named Genji couldn't hear, Katsu! would narrow his eyes towards his fellow student. "I bet you want to see the girl's locker room, huh? We totally should..Heheheh.." The childish boy gave a little laugh while folding his arms back behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Scout's honor my ass, Genji thought as he heard the ridiculous statement from Katsu! If this was any other person, then Genji would probably have found it funny or interesting, but since it came from Katsu!, it was practically a big fat lie. Genji gave a quiet sigh as he continued the tour. He only hoped that it was going to be over soon.

Then again, he WAS the tour guide, after all. He could make this tour as short or as long as he pleased. As he reached the faculty rooms, he didn't give much information to even note. The rooms weren't really interesting to begin with, so there was little to talk about in the first place. It wasn't like the two were really listening, anyway. More than likely, Brian wasn't interested, he probably had a tour like this before. Katsu! REALLY wasn't interested at all. All he wanted to do was cause trouble somewhere, it seemed. He was just hoping that this tour would end soon. He didn't have much more to talk about, he just hoped that Katsu! didn't try to start any more trouble.

Then there was Brian, he hardly knew the guy, he just hoped that Katsu! didn't try to get Brian to do anything that would get him in trouble. It was bad enough that Katsu! was going to be a troublemaker, but to drag others in and try to get them to cause trouble as well would be lower than low in Genji's book. Even though he wouldn't have any sympathy for the accomplice, he would still be angry with the mastermind of the plan. Katsu! seemed to be one of those mastermind people.

Last edited by Genji Kano on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Brian streched his arms and gave an innocent smile when the boy asked if Brian wanted to go and see the girl locker room. While streching Brian placed a finger over his lips to signal that the kid should be silent before whispering, "Genji is apart of the Discipline committee you know, I don't think it would be smart for me to voice my opinion on the matter, at least right now." Brian yawned, honestly he perferred something interesting would happen, it might just be the fact that he was raised in a home filled with troublemakers but the halls of the school were very silent...

Letting a smile form on his face Brian decided it was time for him to mess with Genji abit... maybe just alittle friendly teasing. "So Genji, are there any hot girls around the school.... or any that you like?" Brian said with a wide grin. He was curious. Ever since Brian met Genji he seemed to be really professional or maybe mature was the better word. Even so... Brian was really interested in what kind of person Genji was... and you can tell alot about a person by the girl they like.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:04 pm

Katsu! tapped his cheek with a quizzical look towards Bryan. Even though Genji just told him about the committee he had already forgotten what it was. "Discipline? What is this madness? Sounds shameless, Muah hahah!" The boy folded a hand up against his chin and gave a classy rich girl laugh. The young idol would then suddenly break this laugh and point towards Genji with a stern look. "Hero-san! My stomach is hurting so I'll be going to the bathroom! After that I will be going to speak with my homeroom teacher in the faculty room! Your tour was excellent, yeah, but our paths must branch off from here!" The young boy gave a childish salute while sticking his tongue out at both Brian and Genji. "BAI BAI!" And with those last words, he bolted off like an Olympic athlete leaving a dust trail like some strange character from a cartoon. There was wrong thing that was wrong with this... The men's bathroom was right next by them, and he openly ran right pass it without looking back. Obviously he had just fibbed to the two students and was probably off to do some work.

Once he turned the corner, the young Idol's sprint would turn into a light walk. His eyes shifted through the school, checking door to door almost like he was looking for something. Nyarlathotep was so interested in this.. Ueitawa place. Katsu!, at the moment, thought it was extremely boring! The only saving grace it had was Limbo, and that was the only reality he would accept when it came to such a boring region. But he was born there, so he had to still have alittle respect for the place. With a slight grunt, the boy's eyes would narrow into a keen yellow hue. "...The boredom will be the end of this place.." And with that final thought, the mischievous idol continued down the halls to get a better layout of the building for himself. Though or more nefarious reasons than just being a student..Ehhehe..

[Exiiitoooo]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]   Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter New Player! Katsu! Katsu!'s first day at the Academy [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next