Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): Empty
PostSubject: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 11:25 pm

Takeru had called Masako over one day to one of his favorite places in all of Endymion: Suzie Q's Concert Hall 9.
There, he would play something wonderful on the piano for her.
... that is, once she showed up.
Currently, all he did was wait inside the otherwise deserted concert hall...
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 11:54 pm

When she received the call, she somehow jumped to an odd conclusion. Takeru had asked for her to come with him. Surely this was because he needed a study partner, right? Besides, after what happened the night before....

She'd rather not think about it for now. Maybe later once she's settled down enough to be able to face what she's been through.

For now, she was on her way to...

"Suzie Q's Concert hall..." She repeated to herself. She assumed that they were going to a place with a quiet atmosphere. She's never once been to Suzie Q, not for any reason. She saw that it served it's purpose, but it was not a purpose for her, personally. So she was understandably confused when she realized exactly where she was.

"... Why here of all places?" She said to herself, holding up her bags with several different books on common topics taught at school.

Once she was directed to Concert All 9, she found herself even more confused.

"Good Day, Mr. Kagemaru," she replied as she entered and found... a completely lonely room with just the two of them.

And a piano, apparently.

Huh... perhaps I gave him too little credit. This is a pretty quiet place. Not many people will bother us here.

"Interesting place you've chosen," she replied, setting down her bag of books, "I'll admit, I didn't know what to expect when you suggested meeting here of all places. It's a perfectly quiet place for studying together."

"Are you his girlfriend or something?" flashed a memory from when she first met with Mr. Kagemaru. Suddenly she remembered the children who asked rather awkward personal questions of her.

Wait... is this... an attempt at courtship? Was he... trying to court her?! In a private place such as this?! She did her best to remain stoic. After all, she needed to be sure what she was getting involved in before she could make accusations. After all, this was just a study session... right?
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:15 am

"Oh! Hey Masako." He said upon noticing her.
Then he heard what she said about the study group.
"Wait. Study? I called you here because I owe you for last time. I was going to play something on the piano." He said.
"Although studying doesn't sound like a bad idea. We could do that too." Takeru said as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:27 am

P-Piano... for the other time...

"I see, so that was the purpose of the call," she replied, as stoic as ever, "For future reference, it's not necessary to repay me for these things. Just being able to assist should be reward in and of itself."

Certain flashes of the other night started to play out in her mind. Of demons, of battle... of... very scary imagery...

"Actually, piano doesn't sound like a bad idea at this point," she replied, "And I will admit I'm curious to see your skills on the keys. If there is something you need help with for studying, I will gladly help. Since I assumed you needed help with that, I brought several books on different common subjects. It's best to be well learned, even in the basics."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:31 am

"I... thought I mentioned that." Takeru said at her response. He would have sweat dropped at that moment if he could.
"Alright." He said. "Is there anything you'd like to hear in particular?" Takeru asked her.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:38 am

"Something relaxing," were the first words out of her mouth. She was quick to take the closest available seat. "Let's just say I would appreciate a moment to clear my head of some rather stressful school work."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:44 am

"Alright." He said. Closing his eyes briefly, he began to play the most soothing tune he could think of.
In this case the Ode to Joy. He let himself get lost in the notes, immersing himself in his little Reverie.
When he was done, he turned to her.
"Was that relaxing enough for you?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:04 am

It helped. It did seem to help. At first, it was just notes playing in the air, keeping her distracted from her thoughts. While that didn't last for very long, at least her thoughts weren't of rather scary scenarios. They turned to time long since past, to when she was a child and of the quiet life she had with her father long ago. Though they were sad memories, they were much more pleasant and welcomed.

She gave a small smile, and a small applause.

"That helped. Thank you. You really are quite talented."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:32 am

"Thank you." Takeru said, accepting her praise graciously.
"Is there anything else you want me to play?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:38 am

Hmm... perhaps I should see where he goes on his own?

"Well, I made the first choice," she replied, lounging into her seat, "Perhaps you could play one of your favorites? I'm interested in seeing the kinds of songs you've played in your time."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:44 am

"Alright. I can do that." He said. He wondered what song to play until something very faint echoed at the back of his mind.
He then knew what to play.
Closing his eyes, he began to play Schumann's Pleading Child and Contented Smile, which were two parts of the same song.
When he was done he asked her again:
"What do you think of that?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 2:40 am

When he plays his music, it tends to have quite the affect on her memories. They were very sad memories for her. Somehow, his notes always found their way to the time of her life with her father and the bond they once shared. All the meals they had together, all the time they shared just talking about things in life, it was more than enough to make her ache.

His music was beautiful.

"I would think you a very... what's the word that I'm looking for," Masako thought as she placed a finger on her chin. "Ah yes, poignant master of music. Your notes have a way of reaching into the heart. I'd say you have a very promising future in music, assuming that is your aim."
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 1:48 pm

"Thank you." He said, accepting her praise graciously. "But i'm not sure what I want to be in life, to be honest." He answered.
"I mean... when you can be anything, how is one supposed to pick one path, and go along that way?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Masako Mitsurugi

Masako Mitsurugi

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 2:17 pm

"That's actually a very good question," she replied, giving it some thought, "It's not something that comes easily for most. I know what path I've wanted to follow for the longest of time, so I've no intention of deviating from it. But in all honesty, it's different for everyone. You still have time ahead of you, so you'll likely figure out your path in due time. Just be patient." It was easy to tell that she was trying to sound like a mature adult.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 2:23 pm

"I suppose so." he said to her.
"Honestly, I envy you, I mean, you know what you want to be." He said.
"I honestly don't get it... when did you figure out what you wanted to be? Why?" He asked her.
"I figure that if I want to pick something, I need to understand why. I want to know what i'm looking for internally, after all." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):   The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako): Empty

Back to top Go down

The Music of Takeru Kagemaru (For Masako):
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next