Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 6:06 pm

"Ooooohhh..." The girl remained quiet for a bit, thinking over every insight Gabe proved her before putting both elbows on the table's surface, resting her chin on her hands. She was amazed at how intelligent and thoughtful Gabe can be, perhaps it's a trait that comes with age maturity? "See? This is why I say you're an amazing guy. Oh, right. Adequate male", she smiled, but the outlines of her lips were less childish and upbeat, and more...serene and contemplative. Slowly she leaned forward, laying her chin over her crossed arms over the table, pondering. "This is too complicate, isn't it? Since the Great Divide, everything became complicate...like everything is way bigger than us, but at the same time it's not so bad. I don't know a lot about these Terrorist, Cadet stuff yet, but I know we all want peace and everyone wants the best for Endymion, right? There's always something anyone can do for that...even if you don't have powers for it..."

Last edited by Brittie on Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:43 pm

I'll be honest with you, i don't necessarily think in such a way to strive for the good of the world or anything like that. I mostly just focus on what's best for myself, regrettably in a selfish manner, but understandable to a point that this one life that we have is all that we know, and all were ever getting to my knowledge.  I mean, with the existence of supernatural forces, you want to believe in heaven or hell, how unfortunate it is for one to not exist without the other. If you ask for neither, when you die, nothing happens, or maybe your soul is a play thing for a demon? Or are there even souls?" Gabe then shrugged.

"Nobody knows,  but i do know this, if what's best for myself also coincides with what's best fo the city, then off of convenience alone,  that's where our  intentions agree. I mean, what do we owe the city now? I don't lack compassion for other people, i just don't understand what's owed to them. 
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 10:53 pm

"Hummm..." Brittany grabbed one piece of chocolate and promptly directed it to her mouth. Nothing like sweet to make the conversation better and give her time to think on what was said. It's not that she couldn't understand Gabe's mentality. Selfish as it may sound, it was probably the wisest decision to prioritize yourself over others in a city infested by demons and other supernatural threats. Self-preservation goes first. Still...she couldn't quite express how dislikeable it was. She didn't owe anything for the city, her past years for most of her life have been hellish until her emancipation, and yet... "I don't owe anything for the city. But if I can make it better for everyone...then I'll do it. I know it may be stupid, but... Just like you said, I knew a world before the Divide. A world the new generation will never know, a world where they won't have to fear demons roaming. I know it's a dream, but...if I can help the world to return back to what it was, then I'll do it. And... I know you aren't selfish. Like, if you were, you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't offer to take care of Bernie while I'm out, you wouldn't have brought the wine and the chocolate. Unless of course you want to win my heart. Is that, isn't it? I'll let you know you're doing it right and you can keep it up, mmkay?", she said, giggling like a prankster. If Gabe was smart, he could detect she wasn't being nothing but a goof in her remarks, just to tease him a little. Being the composed, rather shy type of man, it would be fun to extract a disconcerted reaction out of unpretentious, innocent flirting-that-was-not-flirting-at-all.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 2:21 am

Gabe  kind of blushed a  little bit at the remark. "Miss Brittany, i think... i would be more straightforward with the intent of obtaining your heart. I don't think showering someone with gifts is above speaking from the heart. "In any case, it made Gabe wonder about something after he regained his composure." It's just hard. I've been looking for any trace of my parents since that night, or what happened to them. Even some sort of trace, i found no such thing whatsoever.  But i have asked for help, and everyone was more keen in writing off their deaths than giving me any form of closure.  It was at that moment that i realized that i had to desire it for myself enough to help and fend for myself. " Gabe looked to Brittany after saying that. "In some way, we are both byproducts of the city, the best and worst of us. 
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 3:45 pm

"Nah, you wouldn't. You're not that type, I can totally tell. Like, totally!" Aha! Gabe blushed out of embarrassment. Points to her! While internally she was celebrating the victory, his tale told her to stop and get serious. Another one who had a broken family, another orphan... She could sympathize with him, even if the circumstances are slightly different for both of them. Unlike Gabe, Brittany never had a family, never met her biological parents and, after the adoption, she couldn't bear with being part of one. The idea of family proved to be very different in reality than what she idealized. On the other hand, Gabe's resolves were similar to hers. Losing a lot prompts you to take charge of your own fate and pursuing your own goals. He was right, they were both byproducts of the city, but they were also pretty similar. Even if for unrelated reasons. "Let's focus on the best of us then! I don't know what has been the last years for you... I mean, I know they might have been tough. But.. If you need any help, you can, like, come to me. Not that I'll be that great of a help, but you get the idea. You don't have to go thru anything alone. You don't have to face anything on your own... Right?", she smiled, trying to offer some comfort. It was not in her nature to turn down someone in need for emotional support.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 11:09 pm

Gabe was a bit surprised at the fact that he was offered such emotional support from Brittany. At first, he didn't necessarily know what to expect from this friendship. Things were going well, but it was sometimes a hit or miss for Gabriel, even though he meant well. "Thank you..." Gabe said simply, it wasn't like he needed to say anything else, he heard it all before. However, he could feel that Brittany genuinely cared to a degree, and he wouldn't turn on that. "You know, you always seem so emotionally strong, able to help carry the burdens of others. I have a term for this in one of my writings, a weightless personality. But the tight about that character is .....are they truly weightless, or is the weight in their heart made to be so transparent to others that it seems like there's nothing there?" 
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 12:14 pm

The girl frowned at him with a half smile, clueless about what he meant at first by "weightless personality", until it became clear to her that he was throwing back the conversation's spotlight to her. In other words, he wanted to know if there's something for her to vent about, right? Once she understood this, the frown soothed, and the smile remained, laced with some mysterious gleam in her eyes. "That's, like, so deep, never heard of that term before. Gosh, I didn't even know you're into writing! Though you look like someone who could be a writer. What do you write about?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Gabe then shook his head and took Brittany's hand. "Look, if it's easy for me to open up to you, it should be the same for you to open up to me, right?  I do feel that, with your attitude, you're hiding something. We all have something to hide, but we crossed that threshold.  To help someone, you have to give the the idea that they can be exposed, vulnerable around you. That the kind of trust  nothing forced though, i'm just letting you know, I've been around you long enough to notice a few things, and i just wish you would talk to me if anything bothered you. N would from the same person who wants that from me. " Gabe then let go of her hands as gently as he grabbed them and placed a chocolate in his mouth. "Nothing forced though, i'm just letting you know, I've been around you long enough to notice a few things, and i just wish you would talk to me if anything bothered you. 
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 11:42 pm

(OoC: Just telling, the last sentence in your post is repeated. Gotta edit that, no?)

...without moving her head, her eyes lowered their gaze to the hand over hers. For some time she had nothing to say, even her expression seemed to have lost some kind of natural shine to it. The smile was there yet, but it was just a shell, a static, frozen smile. "Brittany and bad mood just don't match at all" After a moment of silence, that's all she could say, and when she did, Brittany seemed cheerful, as if back to her usual self. If anything, an attentive person might notice her way of looking was slightly off, as if she was somewhat lost in thought, but the smile, ah, the smile was definitely there. She cut a slice of the cheesecake for herself, placing it over her plate, soon taking one bite for herself with a fork, then speaking while munching: "Hummmmm...this is sooo good! You know what? I'll let you take some slices to home. In case you miss the flavor and want a remember. It's fair, right? You gave me the chocolate and the wine, so you take part of the cheesecake. But just part of it!"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Oh well, Gabe did try. It was up to her though, Gabe wasn't going to try and force anything to talk about it.  "Well then, i'll take your word for it. Id rather be wrong anyway hahahah" Gabe would laugh as he enjoyed the rest of the evening  with Brittany.

-An Hour Later-

Thanks for having me over...  "Gabe would say, just slightly tipsy from the wine. " We should, do this again sometime. OR... actually go somewhere fun again... or... hehehe.. sorry.." Gabe pushed his glasses up. "I'll be at my shop too.. and , id like you to see it maybe..
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 11:16 pm

""Maybe"?" She cocked an eyebrow in a humored fashion. Was Gabe drunk? He had some slight intoxication there, didn't he? Funny, to say the least. "Are you asking me out again, Mister Gabriel?" Maybe he was too shy and level-headed to make a straight invitation, to which Brittany decided to just put it in reasonably simple, direct words. Oh, she also wanted to see if her straightforwardness would enable his blushing motion to arise, but Gabe didn't have to know about her innocently naughty intent.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:08 am

"Sure, we can plan something out. But if we do, you're picking the place this time...." Gabe would play along in the same playful sense, simply because he was slightly under the influence. He would of retreated shyly, but why not? They already changed out before, how much could this hurt this time? "I'll see you later, alright?"  Gabe shot her a really nice smile before he turned off and left, he really enjoyed the time he spent with Brittany today.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 10:29 am

Brittany picking the place for the meeting? Of course! "Alright, expect a phone call from me a-ny-time!", the girl grinned, offering the guy a tupperware recipient containing a few slices of the cheesecake she has cut for him. "Here you go! Let me take you to the door! I hope you didn't drive here yourself. As they say, don't drive if you're drunk, right?" Gabe allowing the little courtesy or not, Brittany would stand up and direct him to the apartment's exit, waving a solemn goodbye. It had been a wonderful, enjoyable evening and, while unsure at first to bring someone to her very home, as the meeting came to an end she realized there was nothing to be bothered about.
( Exit. )
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:46 pm

There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 01_magician There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 19_sun

Gabriel Gatsby of the Magician and Brittany Wilson of the Sun have ranked up their Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]   There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

There's a First Time for Everything [Gabe]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3