Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] Empty
PostSubject: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:32 pm

A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] O56non
---------------------
A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda.

:: Social Link Topic ::
---------------------

A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] Qhs5

Ah, Little Tokyo. Batilde's visits to this part of the city was very few and far between, given that most of her time she either spent home studying, or with other things in East Eden or Vista Square. That didn't mean that the french girl disliked Little Tokyo. Quite the opposite was true actually. The Japanese style of the whole district was pleasant to the eye, and the people she met here were overall rather alright... at least those she had talked to, which wasn't all that many to be fair, but still. It was a positive impression nontheless.

So what was she doing here today then? Nothing, really. She was just taking a stroll down the busy streets, killing some time by looking through the display-windows of various shops as she made her way to who knows where. Well, it would be a lie to say that this little stroll didn't have a point, as she was looking for new clothes to wear. Sure, her french attire was more than enough, but with the european look on most of her things, she stood out like a sore thumb when not wearing the school uniform. And as such, she wanted to blend in a bit better. And besides, a bit cheaper clothes in her wardrobe wouldn't hurt, because at the moment, few if none of her options would be considered casual, with the exception of her school uniform. A Pair of slacks and a t-shirt would do perhaps? Or maybe something else? Ohhh, it was just so hard to choose!!!
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 3:55 pm

Boring... boring... BORING!!! I thought as I walked through the part of town known as little Tokyo. As I strolled along the sidewalk people gave me dirty looks as I barely made way for anyone who wanted to walk past me. I came to Endymion looking for interesting things, excitement, and a little bit of down time in between. What I've gotten so far is too much of the last option.

As I walked I barely looked at the stores that were lined up. Even if they presented me with anything interesting I didn't have the money to afford any of it, better to just walk along . . . Maybe a quick look. As I turn a sports attire store is directly in my face. It said in big bold letters MOTORCYCLE ATTIRE SALE. In the window was a mannequin wearing a chrome red Motorcycle Helmet with a blue reflective visor. Further on in the store, I could also see other different styles of protective equipment. Each one had a different colour combination and flare to it. To think that fashion would extend so far as to be included with protection. Come to think of it the helmet I have is pretty worn- Just as I was continuing that train of thought I bumped into someone. As my head swung back around I saw a girl, possibly of french nationality. Although a regular person would've just apologized I kinda just stared at her. My mind still preoccupied by what I saw in the store.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 10:45 am

Batilde's thoughts were interrupted by a man bumping into her in front of a motorcycle store. Was she really that hard to notice? Regardless, she did the right thing, and apologized, even though it wasn't her fault to begin with. "Oh, I'm so sorry, sir. I must've been lost in thought." She spoke in an apologetic tone before she noticed the rude staring that the guy did. "Um... Are you okay there?" The woman asked, her expression a bit annoyed as she placed her hands on her hips. "Staring's not nice, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 10:55 am

"Oh... yeah sorry about that" I say as she snaps me out of my trance. Nothing really strikes me as particularly interesting about this girl at a glance other than her choice of attire. However, that didn't mean she couldn't help me. The boredom was really getting to me and the itch to find something to occupy me attention was growing fast. I grin, "Say do you know anything interesting to do around here?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 10:41 am

"No problem. No harm done." Batilde replied with a cheerful grin. He was pretty nice, all things considered. She had certainly met worse folks in her time. "Well... I dunno. I'm kinda new around these parts, so I can't really help, sorry." she said with an apologetic expression on her face. "I guess it really depends on what you want, I suppose. Shopping is fun for me."
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 11:33 am

"Shopping? What kind of shopping do you do? There isn't a grocery store near here" I say inquisitively. Of course I have heard of this term before in the past but it didn't seem like she needed anything really badly. To my understanding shopping was a task that was done only when someone required goods necessary for survival like food or water.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:24 pm

"Oh, I'm not out grocery shopping." Batilde replied with a light chuckle. Why was that the first conclusion he came up with, she'd never know. But it was a little funny. Perhaps he was just as odd as she was in some aspects. "I'm actually out looking for new clothes. Nothing major really." Something low-key would do for her. Wearing all this fancy french stuff made her stand out like a sore thumb. "What about you? What are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:42 pm

In response to that question a wide smile spreads across my face, "I was looking for something interesting, and you have piqued my interest. If you don't mind can I come along to observe this 'clothes shopping'?" What really got me intrigued was the attire that she was already wearing. There didn't really seem like there was anything that was a step above it. So why would she come to a place like this where the items were clearly inferior?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 1:27 pm

Batilde raised an eyebrow at his comment about her being "Interesting". Surely an odd choice of words. "Hrm... Sure, I guess." She replied with a light, and slightly confused shrug. "Alright then. Let's see here." The girl grabbed her phone again and opened the GPS App, looking for any other clothing stores in the near vicinity. After a about half a minute, she found one not too far away from where they currently were. "Hrm... This store looks promising. Let's go." Batilde said to her new shopping partner with a light smile. Some company couldn't be that bad, right?
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 7:16 pm

As we're walking towards the store she mentioned suddenly my unfamiliarity with the idea of shopping dawned upon me. Before I could stop myself a torrent of questions came out of my mouth and bombarded the girl. "How do you tell which clothes you like? What's wrong with the clothes you have on now? How many clothes do you plan on getting? How can you tell what's fashionable and what isn't?" There were so many random factors when it came to someone's taste on clothing and I wanted to know all about it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 1:33 pm

"Woah, woah woah. Slow down there a little bit." Batilde cried out with a light chuckle. What was it with these questions all of a sudden? Well, she wasn't one to talk. It was only recently that she had begun shopping clothes on her own. "How? I just know what I want when I try the clothes out." Batilde replied to the first question with a shrug. "I just want something more low-key and less fancy. I stand out like a sore thumb wherever I go." Yeah, her entire wardrobe caught people's eyes no matter where she went, and Batilde was never one for being the center of attention. It wasn't as bad back in france, but here? She certainly wasn't a needle in a haystack. She was more of a flashlight in a haystack.

"How many? Not a lot... Maybe like 2 shirts and a pair of slacks." Not too much. She didn't really want to overload her already large wardrobe with more casual stuff... But 9 times out of 10, she bought more than what she had originally planned anyway. "Honestly, I just pick whatever I like, and if it fits together, hey, that's a bonus. I do have a pretty large selection of clothes at home, so I can mix and match em to my hearts content until I find a combination that I like." There really wasn't much else to it. She usually picked out her outfits the day before, so that she didn't have to waste like 30 minutes dressing up.
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyWed Aug 31, 2016 11:12 am

"Because you... like it?" I say confused as I turned to look at a window display. As I stared at the pieces of clothing a creeping sense of fear filled me. I didn't feel anything, I didn't like the stuff on display but I didn't hate it either. Am I unable to express favoritism for certain things? "I-I was never that into clothes anyways, wearing the uniform is enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 1:08 pm

"Mhm. I mean, if I don't like a paticular piece of clothing I find, what's the point in buying it?" Batilde replied with a light chuckle. "It's not much more complicated than that." Perhaps he didn't understand women's fashion all that well. What struck her as odd though was his preference for his uniform. "Hm? Don't like shopping for clothes? Well, I guess I can see that being a bit boring alone... While we're at it, why don't we look for something for you too? I can help you pick something."
Back to top Go down
Darkra00

Darkra00

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 8:02 pm

"No, no, no, no, no! I don't have the cash to buy new clothes. Besides..." I say looking down at what I was wearing. "I don't even know what I would want to buy. I have no clue what looks good and what doesn't." Suddenly I realized that sounded a little suspicious and I quickly add in, "because I have no fashion sense of course."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 2:11 pm

"Oh, really? Well, what's the harm in trying em?" Batilde asked with a light chuckle. Helping him with this seemed fun. She had learned a thing or two about fashion from Brittie during their shopping trip. Finding good-looking clothes for a guy couldn't be that much different from a girl, no? Besides, there was no harm in trying. This shopping trip turned out to be quite the exciting adventure.

"Well, that's what I'm here for, no? I can help you if you need it!" Batilde replied with a light, nervous smile, feigning confidence. It wasn't like he would actually buy the clothes anyway... right? "Come on, Let's go!" And before he could object or anything, Batilde had grabbed him by the arm, and dragged him into the nearest clothingstore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]   A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Stroll down Tokyo... Kinda. :: Afternoon [Shinji Akira/Open to 1 more]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next