Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Security Stroll(Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Security Stroll(Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Security Stroll(Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Security Stroll(Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Security Stroll(Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Security Stroll(Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Security Stroll(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Security Stroll(Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Security Stroll(Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Security Stroll(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Security Stroll(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:49 pm

It was a peaceful day today as Veca would wander about the Colony of Parangelia. Things were rather quiet despite the holiday everyone was probably enjoying at the moment.Sure everyone had the day off including herself.... But she couldn't shake the fact that something felt strange about today. Maybe the android was being paranoid at the moment. The silence ate at her, she always craved some form of action in all honesty. A "vacation" felt weird. What was the android to do on a "vacation" day? It was the Maiden's birthday and a rather important day to be celebrated, but she wasn't going to simply lie around Mysterio's lab while everyone else went off and did something. That was unproductive and in Veca's book In-Efficient. She was a hard worker so...

What was she supposed to do outside of work? She would continue walking among-st Parangelia as a rather curious and investigative security android. Attempting to find something or perhaps someone to preoccupy herself with the time being. Someone once said to her that she had to try new things. Now was better than never right?The rain would continue to pour against the stone paths Veca was walking upon.

Suddenly a Shining butterfly would make it's way past Veca's eyes and in an instant. She was curious, she wanted to pursue it had it not vanished into nearly thin air almost. What was this strange green butterfly? Perhaps there was something malfunctioning within her as she continued her stroll in the rain. Rain annoyed her but at least she wouldn't rust.....For now.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 12:04 am

He arrived via the transportation system that the two colonies shared. It was rare that Dr. Fang came out of his element, but after spending time at home, he became curious about what was happening in the other colony. Gurdy had decided to stay home this round, leaving the doctor to himself; however, the scientist did not mind as he moved from the safety of shelter out into the rain that coated the colony.

It was as quiet as he remembered it. Even more quiet now that rain was keeping everyone in. Sure there were some festivities being set up here to for the big day; however, unlike back at home no one was taking on the rain to observe them. Hmph. Unexpectd? Not really. This was just how this colony worked.

In any case, Dr. Fang would continue to move through the rain going on an observation trip since he could only handle so much of being on vacation before wanting to do something new. He was unphased by the rain as he moved along taking in the machine city and its structures. It was quite a fascinating piece of work.  A piece of art woven by a different hand than the earth drenched ones of home. The similarities and differences between each structure became a fascinating study for the man, causing him to pause here and there to observe a detail or two.

He was working his way around a corner when the splash of footsteps distracted him slightly from his work. Shifting his eyes from the building he was looking at, dark eyes would narrow in the rain as they picked out a form. What was that? Another person? Heh.

Alright, but which was this? A rain lover, someone as mad as him, or a drunk? The style of walking suggested the latter might be incorrect; however, one could never be sure. He would stay on his guard despite turning his attention back to build of the building he had been examining.

Notes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Veca would be continuing her stroll when she would appear to hear someone. Moving perhaps nearby. She would turn around rather quickly to notice someone walking around near her. Looking directly at the person who was facing her at the moment. Seemed like a rather peculiar person if anything. Not like anyone suspicious but regardless Veca would be on guard for the time being. After all. You couldn't be too careful these days.

The android didn't have much to say to the man beyond. Uh. Hello there?She said with a perplexed look on her face torwards the unidentified man.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 9:56 pm

A peculiar setting for a peculiar man indeed. Unlike most who would try to avoid getting wet further, Dr. Fang took to continuing to examining the structure before him. Whether it was his peculiar ways or something else, the person that he had seen earlier decided to interact with him. A variation of hello was released from the other’s lips. On cue, the doctor would look over to the female form taking note that despite the greeting, she was how should we put it? With barriers up? Natural social barriers, perhaps, but that was all trivial for now. What mattered was that this person had spoken and so in a way demanded something from him.

Blinking lightly at the girl, Dr. Fang would lower his eyes as he gave the other a light nod.

“Good day. Enjoying the weather too?” he would ask in calm soft tones that somehow managed to carry over the rain. After the greeting the doctor would look back at the girl. Well now. She had his attention, but could she keep it?

Note:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 11:01 pm

It was not really surprising for her to gain a response from the man. It was customary for people to respond when addressed after all. Unless they were rude or purposely incapable of speaking. I....Guess? It's a really dull day. The weather isn't exactly so nice either.These were mostly the only words the man would obtain unless he managed to procur her interest further. The weather wasn't exactly "enjoyable" at this moment. Simply annoying rain unrelentingly drizzling against her mechanical body.As much as she would carry an umbrella she didn't need one. After all she was water-proof to some extent. Rain didn't pose any form of a threat to her unless actual flooding started.

What brings you around here on the other hand?I simply happened to be walking around. It's a rather quiet day today no?It was. A rather serene day as well.Regardless of whether or not the android would admit it. She slightly liked this. Despite the fact that there was not anything to preoccupy her.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 12:44 pm

And so the day ended....he left work, and noticed that it had begun to rain. A shame he put on a white shirt, but whatever. He couldn't light a damn cigarette in the rain like this. He merely stuck his hands in his pockets as he walked the street of the colony. It seemed pretty quiet today, obviously because of the rain; no one was really outside unless they were travelling. That gave him more time to be in thought, and it kept those who gave him weird looks out of his way. He always just had that face that made you do a double-take to see what the hell pissed him off that day. He pulled out a lighter and cigar to try and light it, to no avail. He tried again a few times before putting it away in defeat. Damn the rain sometimes.

Security Stroll(Open) Tumblr_nbegqwFnhL1sf3798o1_250

Down the road, the gruff man noticed a few talking about something. Though he didn't exactly care too much, he found himself a spot not too far from them, and leaned back against a wall. Nearby, a butterfly flew past him that even he himself stared at oddly. It looked as though it was dancing on the rain. What would a bug be doing out in the rain? Well, like all things in natural selection, the smarter and stronger would live on. He grunted in annoyance as he tried once again to light his cigar and failed once more. He sighed and put them away for the second time, before pulling out a couple pills for a headache, and downing them with a bottle of a sealed liquid he happened to have on him. He didn't seem to make a huge racket, but of course, Gabriel Labas always seems to draw attention for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:34 pm

Dr. Fang would give her a light nod in response to her words. “Perhaps to some that is correct,” he would state in easy tones. He would remain laid back and relaxed despite the rain. After all he didn’t feel threaten by the girl, so why bother getting upset over nothing?

“Mmm. Indeed. It is very quiet, but it is perfect for observing. That is what I am here to do, you see? Observe this city and compare it to home. I can’t help, but to admire the work that goes into the buildings here,” he said as he nodded lightly to the building he was observing before. “It always inspirational to observe a solid foundation and in turn discover something new to improve and build upon,” he would finish and then shaking his head with a light smile he would clear the thoughts away.

“Forgive me for my rambling. My name is Fang. May I know yours?” he would ask feeling no need to add any titles to his own. People in the science world would know his name well, but those outside of it? Who knew? As long as this wasn’t another pig head trying to get after his work he honestly had no problem with giving names. He would give the other some time to answer and perhaps after that moment had passed, he would’ve continued idle chat; however, at that moment movement caught his eyes causing him to look pass the other he was talking to and towards the one drinking nearby. Hopefully that drink was water and not something worse. The guy wasn’t too far or too near, but there was just something about him in general that made the doctor a bit wary.

“It seems we have company,” Fang told the other in quiet tones as his eyes drifted back to her; however, he kept the guy within view. Fang wasn’t one to jump to conclusions, but still a fellow such as that one was something to be watched. The fellow reminded him of the vets of war back home. Not really problematic on home turf, but here he wasn’t so sure what to make of such humans.

Notes::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Well to me. It's certainly correct. I just don't have anything to preoccupy a gal such as myself right now you know?Hey. She wasn't exactly going to hide that this was actually pretty dull for the android. Action was something the gal desired in life. Without it.... She felt bland in a sense. Lacking a thrill or much of a purpose. Though she was told to try other things right? Apparently that's good or whatever.The man appeared to be intellectual to some extent with his speech that showed onto Veca. Surveying him careful with her purple eyes.

Well when you say it like that... You seem like a pretty smart guy.She'd remark onto what Fang was saying to the android. After all. He seemed to have a decent head on his shoulders of some kind and wasn't exactly someone stupid. Though upon being asked for her name....She'd find it a bit odd to say her own at the moment. Veca was always careful around others,but this man didn't exactly appear to be threatening at least for the moment.

My name is....Veca. Yeah. Hm?She would reply in response to noticing the other man that was there in the vicinity as indicated by the one she was talking too at the moment. He seemed.....Off to her at the moment. Then again alot of people were always suspicious in her book unless proven otherwise. Veca wasn't built to be Mysterio's security for nothing.  As she would give a quick analytical glance towards the other man before turning slightly away really. However at this point the two men would be in her line of sight. So if anything was done by either of them. She would notice. What do you do on days like this fang?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:09 am

Security Stroll(Open) Tumblr_n0r7r2WmMQ1qjqq1io1_250

Gabriel looked at the two. Not really because he noticed them, but more that he noticed the two looking at him. It was an odd thing for him, and he didn't want to let it go. It wasn't in his nature. He took a few steps towards the two, eyeing them strangely. He was more confused than anything about the two. Why were they in rain too? He got off work, but what business did they have outside? "Can I help you...? What are you two doing out here...?" he asked. Of course his first words were about them rather than an introduction. He wasn't the nicest of people to break the deal with. Maybe he was just tired, or grumpy....or both.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:00 pm

“Ah. So boredom is what has brought you out here. I see. Tell me have you found the cure to your boredom yet?” the doctor asked observing the other carefully. There was something about her that was different. Something that caught his interest. She said she was walking because there was nothing to do, but did she really choose to do that or was there something more underneath the form that made her tick? It was the eyes you see? There was something interestingly off about them, but the doctor wouldn’t pry for now.

A light smirk would appear on Fang’s lips as he heard the words that came out of the others mouth.

“Perhaps, but then again perhaps not. I am not sure if you can call it wise to look for inspiration in the rain or even push things beyond their limits when they don’t work. Perhaps stubborn is a better description of myself,” he would respond back before tilting his head at the other. “And you? What words best describe you?”

He would fall silent to see what sort of answer he would receive if any. He would continue remain quiet until the subject of names came about. He took note that it took a moment for the other to reply to him. Untrusting or just hesitant in general? A curious lady, but nothing that particularly bothered to the doctor as he remained friendly enough to her.

“Well then, it is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Veca,” he would say to her before becoming a bit tense when he noticed another had come within the area. When he made the other aware of the other’s presence, he took note of the way the woman observed the other before positioning herself in such a way that she could keep an eye on himself and the other. Huh…now that was peculiar. Was this one perhaps a fighting type? And if that was true what did that make her?

“I am usually working on something or have my nose in a book; however, it is a holiday, so I am attempting not to work, but you see how well that has turned out,” Fang would answer the other easily enough with a light smirk. "And you? What is it that you do, Ms. Veca?"

The situation would remain relaxed until the other man noticed them watching at him. Upon noticing this, he would move and come over instantly causing the smirk to fade as dark eyes focused on the new comer.

When the other spoke it was direct and business like. No introductions were made. Just questions. In turn, Fang shifted to match his way of speakng.

“No, we just happen to notice you. As to your question, why should I answer it?” the doctor asked as he watched the other with a calm gaze. He wasn’t being hostile, but if the guy wanted answers, he’d have to find a different way to approach the doctor. However, there was another variable in the equation. One that would allow the man to gain an answer without Fang saying anything. Veca. How would she respond to all this?

Notes::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Oh and then suddenly the other guy would now essentially call for their attention.That was to be expected after all. When people look at you a litle funny you tend to respond back. After all. That was how Veca herself would be if anyone was doing simmilar to her. So that mean't she understood the guy a bit at the moment? She would just throw him a quick response really.

What are you doing out here is a question I could ask you myself. I'm just.... I have nothing better to do at the moment...It's too damn quiet. Nothing's going on. This lack of anything interesting around...Annoys me.Well hey. She wasn't gonna go around inventing fibs for strangers. Nothing interesting was preoccupying her at the moment at this very time. So she would just stick to a blunt answer.

As for words that describe me...I would say....Direct. As for what I do.... I do uh...Alot of things actually. Nothing's really satisfied me at the moment. It's still too quiet for my taste.Veca wasn't exactly going to flatout tell Fang her job at this point in time. Security wasn't something she'd reveal ever so quickly to someone she just met.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Gabriel scratched the side of his chin. "It is a bit quiet eh? Same old day. Isn't today a holiday?" Of course he knew the significance of the day, but he was striking up some kind of conversation. He'd think that even with the rain more would be going on around this area. Did something happen or did everyone just stop caring? Even Gabriel might have cared, but he certainly wasn't in the mood for it.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 12:49 pm

Fang would remained a bit tense until Veca with her bluntness broke the ice by at least explaining her reasons for being out here in the rain to the man. As she explained herself and then answered his question, the doctor would nod.

“Fair enough,” he would respond to her before his eyes turned back to the man. “Yes. It is suppose to be,” Fang said in calm tones before taking a breath internally and letting it out to relax a bit. He would shake his head lightly in the rain, the droplets dropping from his hair lightly with the motion. When he reopened his eyes he seemed a bit more open to the strange man.

“Sorry. Let me try this again. Can I have your name, Mr…?” he would ask leaving the last part blank for the other if he wanted to add to the question. While he was still uncertain of the man, he wasn’t going to push him away either. Despite looks perhaps the man wasn’t a threat at all. After all Veca wasn't going after him, so he supposed he’d give him a chance to prove himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 1:25 pm

Today is actually a holiday yeah.I reacall it's the Maiden's birthday or something. All the colonies n everyones got the day off. I wonder what their doing in Erini...She would say going into a bit of contemplative thoguht about todays events. Parangelia was certainly quiet. Then again this colony compared to the others wasn't exactly as festive as you think they would be on a holiday. The rain would continue to annoy Veca bit but it did not serve as any form of a distraction to her at this moment.

Lovely. So I guess we're all basically doing nothing today it seems.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:08 pm

The man looked at the one who addressed him for his name. "..Gabriel. Only thing I go by," he said. The Maiden's birthday, right. Kind of surprised nothing bigger was happening today to be honest. The Maidens were so important to their way of life after all. No festival here? Well, alright. "I was heading home. I left work, and I doubt there is much to do in the rain and all." He said, adjusting his shirt, slowly becoming more wet by the minute. The rain was getting a little harder, and even he might hazard a chance to look for cover if it was going to continue. At this rate he wouldn't even need a shower when he got home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Security Stroll(Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next