Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Security Stroll(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 10:19 pm

"Putting up strange contraptions and enjoying sunnier weather. You'd definitely find a cure to boredom there. Unlike here it is much more...how should I put it? Alive, I suppose," he would say in response to Veca's question before focusing his gaze on the man before him.

When the other answered his question, the doctor took in the name well before giving the other a small nod of approval as some of his tension towards the guy vanished.

"Fang. A pleasure to meet you, Gabriel," he would say easily enough as he blinked the water that got in his eye here and there out. The rain was getting heavier it seemed. Unfortunate. He had wanted to do more observing, but if heavy rain was going to move in, then it was time for a retreat.

"Mmm. True, but perhaps, I could offer you two a drink. One: to apologize to you for being rude earlier," his eyes would turn to Gabriel as he said this. "And two: to move to a drier location. As much as I like the ran I don't exactly want to test my swimming skills at the moment," the doctor said as he looked across at the pair. He knew of a little bar in the colony that was quite homely for a place such as this. It had good food and drink...and it was the best place ever to hide both from people and weather. However, the end result was up to the pair before him. They could come or they could do their own thing. Regardless he would wait to see what they had to say before going anywhere.

Notes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:13 pm

Well...Ok then I guess not a man of many words right now. Then again I cannot blame you Gabriel. My name is Veca. I believe I have introduced myself to the other person next to me as well earlier. Nothing big was really still occuring at this day and time and she was getting pretty bored. She figured an optimal course of action would be to ditch everyone at this point. Both of them captured her interest to an extent,so she would definently remember them for later,but for now Veca would begin to turn and walk away really.

Well it was nice....Talking to you two for a small bit,but I am off to do more....Exciting things. I doubt I'll find anything good just standing around in the rain really.Being unproductive was once again,really not something she was a fan of right now. That and hey,maybe she would find something if she kept looking.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Gabriel smirked a bit and watched as Veca eventually left. "Sure, why not. Whatever gets me out of looking like a drowned rat," he said, willing to follow Fang. The two had strange names, and Veca he couldn't say he had a good grasp of them. At the very least Fang stood around more after he showed up, so maybe they weren't all bad. He was being a grump anyway, but it's not like he didn't have a reason to be, given his workload. "If you insist. I won't refuse the offer Fang. Thanks." From which, whenever Fang would move, he would follow, being mostly silent on the walk over until he would eventually speak up. "I haven't seen you around here before. Alot of people here pretty much know others. Do you work outside the Research facility?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 5:22 pm

Fang would remain quiet for the time being as Veca talked and the rain continued to pour. She would introduce herself to the other before biding them both farewell. Idle chat appeared to not be her thing. Well to each their own. Perhaps in time they would meet again where the doctor could get a better read on the strange woman; however, for now he would bid the other farewell before watching her go. When she was out of sight, dark eyes would look back at Gabriel as he took Fang up on his offer.

The doctor would smirk at the comment about being a drowned rat before walking towards the other and then pass him at a casual non-hostile pace.

“I am glad to hear you will join me. It is the least I can do in such circumstances,” the man would tell the other as he began to lead the way in the rain. He would lead them down a path that was at first wide, but then would narrow taking them into a more quieter part of town. As they walked Fang would hear the question asked and would answer.

“I visit Parangelia here and there, but I come from the other colony working in the facilities there. Speaking of which, what is it that you do exactly, Gabriel?” he would ask as they continued to walk for a bit more. They would continue to walk until Fang brought them to a rather old overhang that belonged to a door with an old sign on it with a mermaid craved on it. Outside of this there was no name or markings to identify the place otherwise.

Not seeming to be bothered by the appearance, Fang would open the door. As he did the scent of food and the sounds of music filtered outside drifting down the hall they were entering to entice anyone curious enough to come further in. Moving in and to the side Fang would let Gabriel in before closing the door immediately shutting out the downpour from outside. Taking a moment to ring out a bit of the water he gathered Fang would push his bangs out of his face before letting out a content sigh.

“Well, at least we’ll be more drier in here. Come. It is just down the hall,” he would say before leading the way to the opening at the end. As they got closer, the sounds and smells got stronger until finally it encased them in its embrace. Quite comfortable in the small yet comfortable space, Fang made his way around the people there. He would bring them to a table near the back of the place before sitting on one of the chairs there facing outward towards the crowds before gesturing for the other take any of the seats open at the table.

Once they were settled it would be only a few moments before a young man approached their table.

Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 Arcobaleno_waiter_food_restaurant_anime_hd-wallpaper-1112003

“Ah Fang. How nice to see you again,” he would begin in a soft polite voice before his eyes would land on Gabriel. Despite the energu the other gave off, the young man’s smile remained. “Oh. You’re a new face. How do you do?” he would ask in polite tones. Fang would let the pair talk if they wished before making introductions.

“Gabriel, this is Alexia, the Beached Mermaid's finest chef and servers," the man would say causing the other to bow humbly at the introduction before straightening again. "Alexia, I am treating Gabriel this time so whatever he orders, put it on my tab," Fang would tell the other before becoming silent again. To this the white haired young man would nod.

“Very well. What would you like?” he said his focus on Gabriel. Odd. Even odder considering Fang didn’t look like he was about to order anything. Maybe he was just waiting for the other to go first.

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2015 5:12 pm

Gabriel looked at Fang. "I work in the research department. Weapons and the like." he said. Following Fang inside, he saw that apparently the waiter knew them from before. Asking Gabriel what he wanted was a little obvious though; or at least, anyone who saw him could probably guess.

"Just whiskey," he said. Perhaps it wasn't so classy to drink in the afternoon, but Gabriel never claimed to ever be classy or professional. He looked at Fang whenever the waiter would leave with a strange face. "Do you treat everyone you just meet? Even I wouldn't bother with me," he said, watching Fang as though they were under some sort of interrogation. He wondered what was behind that face, though if it were anything like what he knew it wouldn't be much. He was just curious, like anyone would. It's not often someone tries to brave it and treat him of all people. He never got along with many.

Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:24 am

((Been exhausted. Forgive the wait.))

As they entered Fang would pause as he looked over at Gabriel with a raised eyebrow.

“Weapon department, you say. Do you test them or build them?” he would ask curious about the man he was with. It would be interesting to find someone similar to himself and yet different in a way. In any case, after the question was asked Fang would only wait a few ticks before turning to go further in.

Once the pair had gone inside and settled themselves at a table, Alexia would come to take their orders. With a polite nod, he would memorize Gabriel’s order before bowing himself out to go get the drink and the unspoken order from Fang; however, Fang did not seem to be bothered by that as he enjoyed the atmosphere of the area completely at ease.

When he was asked the question, the doctor would lean back in his chair, his hands folded neatly across his body as he instinctively relaxed further under the intense stare. Was he afraid? Well, that wasn’t exactly the right word. More like extremely nervous, but that did not stop him from being logical despite this.

“No. I do not usually treat strangers. In fact, this is very out of the box for me. However, perhaps the weather boosted your luck today,” Fang began in calm tones his expression serious the whole time.

“If you did not like company why accept my offer?” he would ask as he watched the other with a careful eye.

Note:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:02 am

"I mostly test them. I do make them from time to time so I know my way around one. They are fairly simple, until you give them magic." He mused. Weapons were always strange, especially when you threw the supernatural into the mix when they already pretty much killed at the touch of a button or the pull of a trigger. What difference did it make by adding more? "Well it definitely helped. I could use a drink, I am parched. As for why I joined uh..." he didn't exactly know himself. Maybe he was bored? "I guess on a festival maybe I was just too busy doing nothing. I needed a distraction. And it seemed to work out. We're not pissing each other off," he smirked. At the very least he wasn't irked by this guy so it wasn't super bad. At least he got some peace and a nice drink out of it.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 1:05 am

“Well, you are one of the smarter testers. It is rare, I find one that actually knows the weapon and doesn’t see it as a toy,” Fang said as he remained relax in his chair. However, his eyebrows would raise slightly at the mention of magic.

“Hm? Do you not like magic?” he would ask as he watched the other for a moment before blinking and looking elsewhere. It would be interesting to hear what the common person had to say on the subject. Sure, the researchers tossed theories and what not around all day long, but this one who was not in that ring? It would be an interesting view point; however, whether the man wanted to dive further in that subject or not was up to him and being the least aggressive of scientists, Fang wouldn’t push the matter if he refused.

“Heh,” the scientist would smile lightly at the other words. “Well, you picked a rather plain person as a distraction,” he would begin slightly amused before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small metal container. He would open the container revealing a neat row of cigarettes before he plucked one up and placed it in his mouth before looking up at the other.

“Would like one?”
he said easily around the cigarette in clear words that took a while to master when one was new to smoking. As he asked the question, he would place the carton on the table and push it towards the other. He was free take one if he liked. If the other didn’t smoke and refuse then the doctor could respect that well enough.

In any case, the drinks would arrive their waiter elegantly placing whisky before Gabriel and for Fang a glass of lightly tinted wine. With the wine came the unlabeled bottle that the waiter sat close by Fang rather than the center of the table. An odd thing considering there were two seated, but then again maybe the waiter understood something unspoken about the doctor. Who knew?

After the drinks were placed, the waiter would excuse himself to tend to other customers leaving the pair alone once more. Not bothering the wine for now, Fang would dig in his pocket until he pulled out a faint gold lighter with a dragon printed on it. He used to have a silver one just like it, but had lost that one a while back. A pity. It was his favorite.

Being quiet for a moment, Fang would light the tip of the cigarette before closing the lighter with a light snap. He would take a small drag and then let the smoke out quietly as he studied the other carefully from behind the shifting wall of smoke.

“Why would we “piss each other off” as you elegantly put it?” the doctor said not quite following the man’s logic. Sure, he was off putting at first and not exactly the first person he’d approach under normal circumstance, but if one could get around that? Well the guy seemed nice enough, so what was the deal with the comment?

Information:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Security Stroll(Open)   Security Stroll(Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Security Stroll(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2