Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

City boy [Gray]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

City boy [Gray] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City boy [Gray]   City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:07 pm

''I don't think many people are complete sociopaths though.'' It's not something that you can just choose to be after all. It would be bad luck to come across one in any situation, probably. ''Hmmm...'' Did he really? He was only talking about it because the question of normality has been brought up. ''Well, no, not really. It surely isn't a part of everyday life. That's the whole point of us talking about the abnormal stuff, isn't it? I've done it because I chose to. Most people probably never meet demons face to face in the first place.'', he would adopt a somewhat humorous tone. ''I wouldn't call it peaceful though. Some demons are nice, but some aren't. In a way, it comes down to luck.'' And being willing to risk it. ''If you want authentic material, you'd probably be better off looking for some encounters yourself. It's easier to write about what you experienced yourself.'' Likely more interesting too. He would frown a bit. ''Five years is a long time. If they were still around, why wouldn't they have come for you?'' It didn't sound likely that parents would just ditch their kid in case they were actually fine nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: City boy [Gray]   City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 8:42 pm

I didn't mean it like that, i mean those who can commit the crazies of crimes and go about the next day like nothing happened, or that its a fact of everyday life. I call myself a high functioning sociopath as a joke, but in all honesty, its a bit scary. " It really was. " I guess it does but, i wouldn't really know anything about it. But hey, if we are treating them with the same standards as people, then that much would be quite natural to bring about a comparison. Some people are pleasant, some aren't. "Though, i wouldn't like to live my life through the danger. Mind if i borrow your experiences instead?" Gabe would say with a little bit of laughter, but the mention of his parents did cause him to cave in. "I'm sorry Mr. Gray, i know i mentioned them, and it might seem odd, but lets leave that subject alone for a while. If you dont mind. " Why indeed? After all these years, why didnt gabe give up?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: City boy [Gray]   City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 9:10 pm

''It's...perhaps unusual. Some people may believe it's fine to do that? Don't know. Even in the past, there used to be times when it was simply 'kill or be killed'. And it seems even these days there are people who don't have much regard for life.'' In some ways, it can be scary. It can also be compared to demons, yes. Technically, humans who do dangerous crimes do act a bit similar to beasts of some sort, don't they? ''You could try to compare just about anything. Similarities and differences, they're always there..'' Even though they're always different as well. He would give an amused whistle at the offer. ''Trying to be smart, aren't we? Well, what would be in it for me? It's my life after all. Why would I want someone else to write about it and get the profit for themselves?'' He didn't appear to be offended though, just mildly entertained by the attempts. ''As you wish. It's not my call to make decisions about your subjects anyway.'' And talking about family was very easy to turn into a sour conversation, or so was his luck so far.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: City boy [Gray]   City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 10:03 pm

What's in it for you? Well, its not like its an autobiography, just taking some of your crazy stories and using it as my own fuel to further propel my own creative mind. At the same time, i think that some recognition in the first page of the book, with some thank yous here and there, your name would be on it. So theres that. " Gabe would say as he took a sip of his coffee. "I'm heading back to the cafe, would you want to come with me? Or do you have something to take care of?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: City boy [Gray]   City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 3:23 pm

''Ah, I'm afraid not. This isn't only about some random crazy stories. I shouldn't be just telling this publicly like an idiot. Besides, recognition and people knowing my name isn't what I'm looking for at all in the first place.'' In more ways than one. After all, what he was using wasn't even his original name to begin with. Not that people would actually know that though, unless it ever came up. He would tilt his head. ''Why'd you come out anyway? For a few minutes of fresh air?'' It hasn't even been long, has it? And it almost seemed like the guy only came out to lose his newspaper and then head back afterwards. ''But I can come for a while I suppose.''
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: City boy [Gray]   City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:50 pm

"Ahh i see, fortunate, let me know if you change you mind. " Gabe would say passively, then he would shake his head. "Not only that, there are tables outside as well, so i like to sit outside where all of the sounds of life are. Of course, you can always go in here its sooothing and whatnot, but it's still pretty early. Id like to save that for the afternoons. " Gabe then started to lead the way to the cafe table. " IT wont be long, maybe you can order something for yourself as well.

OOC: we can end it here
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: City boy [Gray]   City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 5:33 pm

''For that, you'd need to understand what you're actually asking for first.'' As tempting as it could be to toss around with that, he wasn't about to change his mind solely for that reason. That wouldn't really be a good idea at all. ''So you say. It's never too early for anything.'' Besides, what sounds of life does one want to listen to in a busy district? People talking over each other? ''I'll see...''

~Exit I guess?~
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: City boy [Gray]   City boy [Gray] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 1:32 pm

Gabe of the Magician Arcana and Gray of the Devil Arcana has increased their SL with one another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City boy [Gray]   City boy [Gray] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

City boy [Gray]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2