Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 5:15 pm

A lot of people asked that... Mm, and he always gave the same answer. It was kind of weird that he didn't leave the house, like, ever. But, the alternative was too dangerous. What if something happened? It just wasn't safe to interact with people outside of the bakery... Honestly, these little trips stressed his parents out relentlessly... He couldn't help but feel bad even though he had an honest good time.

"No... Not really... Um, I am also home schooled, so, I do all my school work at home as well... I really do not have the time to hang out with others often." the boy would say simply. He wondered what real school was like...? Was it fun? He thought it could be fun... But, he really didn't know either. Callie didn't go to school either, so he didn't really have anyone to ask.

"Yep. I personally baked these all either this morning or last night. I like to bake, after all. What kind of baker would I be if I did not love to bake?" the boy would ask with a light laugh. He thought he was quite skilled at baking... Actually, probably one of the better bakers out there amongst his age group. But, he still had a lot to learn from his mom and dad... He'd become an amazing baker one day, though! Even better than his parents, maybe!

"A-Ah... I see... Alright..." the boy would say simply. That was a weird explanation of Egypt, in his mind... Even the boy knew it was different there than here. It was always different somewhere else. Plus, Egypt was a giant desert! How was that not totally different from Endymion?

"I find him highly suspicious... It was like he was trying to hide something about his origins. It may be a cover story... Stay ever more vigilant, my vassal." the boy's shadow would whisper. She honestly found this man beyond suspicious. His mannerisms and his actions... What was he hiding in that little head of his? She wished to torture his secrets out of him, but with the boy's current strength and abilities... A weak wish it honestly was.

"Oh, I would not expect you to be so, sir. But, baking is quite fun regardless! If you want, I could teach you some time at my bakery! It would be fun, promise." the boy would say with a smile. He had offered that service before to Bruno... He wondered if they'd have another lesson or not. Hm...

"Talking to yourself would be kind of lonely though, right? Well... Hm, I guess you would be talking to yourself if you talked to your clone... Hmmm..." the boy would say with a hum. That was honestly quite a confusing statement... Well, you wouldn't be talking to yourself yourself... But, wasn't it the same thing? Hm... That was really confusing...

"I have my parents, but besides that, I am an only child. The rest of our family lives in Europe, so, we do not see them very often." the boy would say with a light nod of his head. He actually had never met his extended family. His parents had lived here for so long after their grandparents moved back to stay with their relatives... It was a rather long story, to say the least. A confusing one too.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 12:55 pm

"Oh, me neither. So we have that in common. Don't worry, my father ditched me, so im not necessarily better off anyway. Family is a little overrated......but that's just my opinion. " Surprisingly, Raia was nonchalant about the whole situation. It wasn't to say that Raia was an open book or something, it just didn't hurt him too much to talk about sad thigs. "This is really good, i should get one more for the road. " Raia took out a little bit of money once more and handed it to Zavie. "One more please. "

Though, he would make a strange face when Zavie said he didn't have time. "Hmm, you body might be young, but you have a spirit of an old man. It's at these times in your life where you are supposed to have the experience of making friends your age and whatnot. Even reconnecting wth friends you dont necessarily remember anymore. The spirit of the young is adventure, no?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 1:50 pm

''I thought school work wasn't supposed to take over someone's life....'' Did home schooling make any real difference in the matter? Usually, students are still seen hanging out outside fairly often, so how would it be different if you study at home? You're even cutting off the time it would take you to get to and home from school, and you can arrange your own kind of schedule instead of a singular system. ''There's always a way to find time...though, do you actually enjoy staying inside often..?'' If so, then maybe it wasn't really an issue on that front...

Gray would raise an eyebrow for a moment when the boy offered baking lessons. ''Is that something you actually do? I would have thought you'd be busy baking stuff to keep your stock full for when customers come...'' And teaching can be pretty time consuming after all. He didn't know just how much the boy contributed to the process, but he did hear the statement about having baked the current ones. Which suggested there was a decent amount of involvement.

''Lonely...'', he would offer a light smile. ''Well, sometimes maybe. But I think of it as a good way to have some time off from having to deal with other people's problems.'' All in all, there was a fair difference between the two though. If you talk to yourself, you're in control of what gets said and brought up...if you spoke to a clone, they would have their own mind about things, even if they were essentially you.

...Hm? ''But...just a moment ago you said having a family makes one special. Now you say it's overrated...what do you actually believe then? You're being a bit confusing, dear sir.'' He was actually mildly confused about what the white haired man was really trying to get at. First he claimed having a family makes you be one of a kind, and right after he's speaking about how it kind of means nothing. Very contradicting statements right there. Odd. Regardless, he would shake his thoughts off as he turned back to the blonde boy. ''Europe is a nice place. My family is European too for the most part, though I haven't really spent much time over there.'' It was a little complicated. In a way, his heritage was kind of mixed in the end, and his life had been sort of unconventional as well. That would make for a long story however...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 7:15 pm

Contradictions... Was this guy really some sort of spy or was he just not smart? Like, at all... The boy would sigh gently, putting on a smile and nodding his head. More money was more money, after all. He'd package and hand the taiyaki to the man. Hopefully that would sate his hunger... But, really, baked goods didn't really do a good job of that.

"Oh, well of course. I have hobbies and I spend a lot of time with my cats! They are really nice and friendly and keep me company when I can not go out." the boy would say with a nod of his head and a happy smile. He didn't really choose to go outside often... Aside from the rare occasions when he went to play with the cats in the alleyway or the more often occasion in feeding them the fish they so loved... Aside from that, no. It was very rare he ever left the house.

"We do offer baking classes, yes. We do not have very many students though... But, the ones we do have all love our classes. We teach really simple recipes and the proper way to make them." he'd say with a nod of his head. His father or mother usually taught the few other students they have. Bruno was the first one the boy had ever taught, but, he didn't know if he'd come for another lesson...

"Mm... I guess you are right... That does make sense." he'd say with a small nod of his head. He wondered what it was like to have normal conversations with people... He honestly had never had any outside of the ones he had at work. But, were those really normal? He didn't really know... Hm...

"Really? Well, I guess that is not too big of a surprise... Still though, have you even been to Europe?" the boy would ask with wide eyes. He was immensely curious in his home of origin. Neither of his parents had lived there so it only made sense that he'd be curious of where he came from.

"Old man...? Mm... I do not really understand..." the boy said in a slightly confused manner. It sounded like he was trying to be nice... But... Aside from that he didn't really understand the situation at hand whatsoever. He was such a confusing man...
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 5:21 am

"Oh..... youre right, let me try it again. Family is special, because its the misconception of things that people simply say in situations like this. I lied, i dont necessarily think its special at all. Did that clear it up? " Well, at least Raia was honest about it. Though, checking his watch, he might want to head back to the library soon if he wanted to check out more books. " Thanks for the food, Now i know where to go if i want red bean pasted gods. I'm actually a fledgling demon researcher, so you'll find me in the lirbary a lot. I tell good stories so check me out sometime." Raia then waved to Gray. " Yo, brother, i guess i'll be seeing you around then.
"

After a respectful bow to both of them, Raia would then be on his way

-exit unless stopped
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 11:26 am

Well, animals can be friendly, yes... ‘’Cats…’’ Gray would frown slightly for a short moment as he thought about it. He did not actually dislike cats, just…’’Well, I don’t actually keep pets…but, can animals replace human company..?’’ At least speaking of just ordinary animals, that is. They were nice, but they couldn’t even speak or anything like that, could they?

‘’Hmmm….’’ He wouldn’t really respond much towards the baking. He had questioned it a bit, yes, but he didn’t really need all that detail. Nor did he have any real use for it. It definitely wasn’t a typical topic for small talk, and he wasn’t even all that interested in it. Sure, baking was nice, but that’s kind of what it ended at. Unless he had a reason to go further than that.

Though for the moment, he’d get a bit caught up in the other guy’s fumbling about family matters. ‘’Isn’t it? If it wasn’t for your family, you may not have been born at all….’’, he would comment simply. This guy wasn’t easy to make a worthwhile conversation with, it seemed. And while he could, he didn’t really feel like mentioning things about lying. It likely wouldn’t lead to anything sufficient if his guesses were correct enough. He would smile slightly at the boy. ‘’Yes, I have been there for a while when I was younger. Though, compared to here, Europe is much more diverse, so it’s a little harder. Depending on where you go, you may need to learn several new languages just to get by properly.’’ While English works decently well, it’s not always the best solution in places like that.

‘’Demon researching?’’, he would raise an eyebrow at the guy. He had no idea why, but this guy was just full of oddities. Regardless, he would only give the other man a momentary narrowed look before sighing. ‘’I wonder what even goes through your head. If you think family of any sort isn’t special, why do you bother nicknaming me as your brother?’’ He wasn’t sure he was really understanding much behind this at all. For now though, he would stay where he was as he watched the guy leave…
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:38 pm

That question was asked a lot when the boy had brought up how lonely he was, and then brought up the cats. Well, the real answer was yes. Not everyone was able to actually talk to an animal, and due to the boy's special ability, he had an entire other family living right behind his house... It was great, really. But, it made these questions hard to answer.

"Well... In some ways yes. But, I do wish I had more friends around my age to talk too..." the boy said with a light sigh. He really wished he could hang out with more normal kids his age... Callie was nice, but... She was... Out there, to say the least.

"That is a... Really sad way to view family..." the boy would say with an evident frown. How could someone hate family so much? That was honestly really saddening as he watched the man leave. It was... Saddening. That was the only thing that brushed his mind at the moment.

He'd put on a small smile on though and wave gently as he watched him leave. He possibly had a new customer when he came here... But, still. Such a sad insight into life was... Depressing in a way. Even Proxy felt the discomfort of the situation and the brutal honesty the young man spoke of.

"I have heard of that, yes... I think my grand parents live in... France. But, I forget easily..." the boy mused quietly. He'd have to ask his parents later and try and remember where they lived.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Gray would rub at his chin in thought. ''Well, I don't know how old you are...but Endymion is a pretty large city. I'm sure there are others your age around somewhere. Maybe you'll be lucky to meet someone eventually. I'm sure they can't hide under rocks forever.'', he would smile slightly. Even if the boy didn't go out often as he had claimed, he probably still stayed at said bakery. There was always a chance that someone would come in with their kids or such. That, or he would have to actually try to hang out more than he does nowadays...

''Sometimes, family isn't the nicest...you can't pick who you're related to. But I agree that a plain negative view is pretty sad...'' There should always be some bright side to it, no? Even if some of your family members aren't pleasant, there has to be at least someone you can relate to. Families are usually decent sized, unless you only want to include parents and siblings in the equation.

Gray would blink. ''France...I've heard of that country. Never had the chance to see it though. And I would probably get horribly lost there, for I don't speak French at all...'', he would shake his head in a slightly joking manner. ''Maybe one day you'll get to visit them, who knows.'' Although, it wasn't all that close...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Endymion was large... That was kind of the issue. Honestly, he wished his family could move away from all of its craziness... Demons, terrorists, the military... It was all so much and all the boy wanted was to leave it all behind... Especially with the powers currently coursing through his body. It was sad... A giant, beautiful, amazing prison Endymion was to the boy. Oh well... There wasn't a point in moping about it right now, not with someone here after all.

"Hee hee. You think that is where they are? Under rocks? I wonder if Callie would go looking for people under rocks... She is silly like that. But, I think I will find more friends in the future. I just have to stay hopeful, right?" the boy would say with a small laugh and a happy smile. He felt better thinking about the better possibilities his future held for him. It was better than being all gloomy, after all.

"Mm... I have never met any of my extended family... And my parents are not mean at all... So, I do not know... But, your entire family can not possibly be completely bad. Some one has to love you, at least a little bit. Hating family is like hating yourself... They are a part of you and you are a part of them. Connected by blood, right?" the boy would say with a determined nod of his head. All he had was his parents... Thinking that his entire family was awful was a terrible thought... If you needed help, family was always there for you, right?

"French? I think I have heard my parents speak that before... I do not know, though... It can not be too hard to learn though, right?" the boy would say with a gentle hum. Well... Learning an entire different language actually did seem hard... He could barely remember what time it was let alone another set of words for everything!

"I-I take that back... It must be nearly impossible!" the boy said with a shake of his head. Eeash... It would probably make him sick trying to learn all those words!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 8:12 pm

Well, it obviously wasn't what he really thought. Common sense wouldn't agree with people fitting under rocks. But it sounds nice to say, sort of. He would smile sheepishly. ''Well, maybe if one looks hard enough, something could be found under rocks. Although maybe not necessarily people. I assume this Callie is a friend of yours? Then it seems you already have some, so it's not too bad.'' It sounded that way, if nothing else.

''...there is always someone, yes. But everyone in a family is their own person. A supposed connection isn't always enough to keep things peaceful. Though, it's pretty unlikely that everyone you're related to would hate you.'' On the other hand, it is possible to not know your family well in the first place. It wasn't like he himself had many contacts. Though, considering his particular situation, it wasn't very surprising. Maybe one day. ''I can't really say much. I have pretty confusing relationships with my family myself.'' His tone didn't appear to be very upset about the fact despite how the statement could sound, however.

Listening to the reaction towards foreign languages, he would chuckle faintly. ''It can be done if you work hard. But I'll admit French isn't an easy language to learn, from what I know. I'm no expert at speaking several either. I know a bit of Spanish though.'' He never really needed to know much besides English, so everything else were just snippets here and there. Maybe actually learning one for real could be fun, who knows...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 5:34 pm

Was Callie his friend? He didn't really view it that way... At least not yet. She was so weird and strange and kind of really distant when he was anything but happy... Was that what friends did? Bruno seemed capable of at least understanding different emotions without shutting down completely... It was so confusing, really.

"She kind of is... I am not sure though... She is really weird, you know." the boy would say with a gentle shake of his head. She was so confusing... Like, really really confusing. How was he supposed to understand someone like that? It was hard to keep track of what she was doing, feeling, even thinking. Plus, she smelt weird... And bad... Like, really nasty bad.

"Oh... I do not know... I suppose I just enjoy a more positive view compared to others when it comes to things like that. I can not imagine your family hating you... That is all I have, after all. Thinking other wise is just... Saddening." the boy would say with a gentle sigh. Was that really how that man felt? It was so sad... Seeing family as useless, not important... It was really just sad.

"It does not sound easy to learn... Mm... But, how did you learn Spanish?" the boy asked with a tilt of his head. That was weird... Did Spanish people live in Europe? Hmmm... He really didn't know a lot of things like this... Was it bad being this aloof about things?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 6:33 pm

People could certainly be various shades of weird. Perhaps no one was even truly normal in the end. There are a lot of mysteries in life that are often passed over after all. ''Well, aren't we all a little weird? You seem to be at least considering it. Maybe you just need to talk it out with her more. People can be like a puzzle you need to solve sometimes...'' And every one of them was different. One easy, the other annoyingly hard..but there was always a result to be reached eventually, assuming you didn't give up too early.

''That's a good thing, isn't it? A positive view sure gets you further. As sad as it is, it's possible for just about anyone to dislike you, but a bleak outlook would hardly make things better...'' It's an odd thing really, how one passing mention of family can turn out to lead to such a gloomy conversation. In restrospect, Gray wouldn't say it affected him greatly, but he was certainly wondering about how good of an idea it is to discuss this with a young boy. On the flip side, one can't avoid sour subjects forever...

He would rub at his cheek in thought. Well...''I took an interest in the language when I happened to hear it somewhere back when I was younger. My father speaks Spanish decently, so he taught me a bit. I don't think I'm extremely good at it though.'' He didn't even really get to use it anywhere, and stuff like that can get rusty with time. He would probably be able to get by if he ever needed to however.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 12:00 pm

A puzzle? Callie was more than just a puzzle... She was an enigma! Whatever that word meant... It sounded just as confusing as Callie though! So, yeah... But, still... How could he even talk about it with someone who would just get bored in the next two seconds and want to do something else?

"Callie is really confusing... I will give it a try though. Maybe she will listen to me for once... Heh..." the boy would say with a light laugh. Maybe he could get Grins to de-hyperfy her? Maybe? That was a thing he could do, right?

"That is true... But, I agree. Staying sad about things is not good for you. So, being positive is a little better than just being sad all the time about things like that." the boy said with a determined nod. He preferred it this way. Being happy about things was always better than being sad.

"Oh, that is really cool! Maybe I should ask my dad if he can teach me some French... It could be fun that way then." the boy said with a happy smile before his ears perked up from under his hat. He turned his head towards his parents walking towards them, with a smile the boy stood up and bowed gently towards Gray.

"My parents are coming, so, it is time for me to go. Goodbye, sir! Thank you for spending time with me and shopping here." the boy said with a small smile before grabbing the wagon's handle and walking towards his parents. He'd wave gently at Gray before meeting up with his parents. It was time to go home now.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 7:17 pm

''Ah well, good luck then.'' It's worth a try? As long as someone isn't deaf, they should possess the ability to listen to someone who is talking to them. In theory, at least. As much as it's impossible to predict every person's reactions in general. ''I suppose that's well put. Although a bit of sadness can't really hurt if it isn't overdone.'' And you can't always force yourself to be happy instead. It's not how it works, since people aren't machines with on/off switches.

''If you happen to enjoy it, I'm sure it would be fun.''
, he would smile thinly. Trying to learn a different language isn't for everyone, but it can be an interesting pastime. Assuming you don't straight out suck at it, in which case it could also turn out to be a waste of your time. Speaking of which, it would appear the time was indeed moving on. ''It's no big deal. Have a fun day then.'', he would wave back at the boy, watching him leave before settling his gaze back on the nearby lake. He almost forgot he had originally stopped by to watch that. Ah well, he still had some time to hang by, probably. It wasn't hot enough for sweets to melt, right...?

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Everyone here has established a social link with one another...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2