Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] Empty
PostSubject: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 6:47 pm

Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] RDQEpjr

Sunlake Palms... The most residential district of Endymion and the one with the most people in it. While it definitely didn't look like the city with its constant torrent of people, it was a much nicer place to be. It was peaceful, a nice place to be in. The sun was getting low and it cast a beautiful orange glow across the houses in the area. It was beautiful.

With a light sigh, the boy would tug on the wooden wagon he was pulling across the nicely paved ground. His parents rarely did this, but on occasions they would dawn traditional Japanese clothing and visit their friends in Sunlake Palms. They'd give them some baked goods and help some of the poorer folk around in the suburbs. They also were able to spread the word about their business which was always a good thing.

Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] Kb3swgC

The boy was wearing something more akin to a kimono rather than a yukata, a straw hat on his head and a paper parasol in the hand that wasn't currently pulling on the wagon's handle. He seemed like a fairly prim and proper child from Little Tokyo, obviously doing work for his family's business.

He liked these excursions though. They usually meant he could see his parent's friends and their children. He got to be complimented on his manners and be praised for how much he had grown. It made him feel happy to feel welcomed and wanted by people that weren't his parents. He already knew how much they loved him, but to hear that other people did too? It made him even happier.

However, these excursions were quite exhausting at the end of the day. They would park their car in a parking lot before heading out on foot to deliver the baked goods. It was a nice experience and it was fun to spend time with his parents for a day, but his feet would eventually get tired and his eyes just didn't feel like staying open once the sun started to set.

With a light sigh though, the boy would drag the wagon over to one of the benches facing a small lake, the sun making its surface orange and red. It was beautiful, and it was a nice place to sit down. Plus, people were idly walking by so maybe someone would come over and buy some of the baked goods. Plus, his parents weren't too far away and he had told them where he was going... So that was also really good.

"I would tell you the dangers of being so far away from your parents, but it seems danger has a natural knack of avoiding you... So far, at least. Luck can be as strong as any ally though..." the shadow would whisper in the boy's mind, the bead chain tied into the boy's hair glowing faintly.The boy would only nod in response. She was right, in a way. All the past experiences he had had so far with people with powers, robots, demons... He had always come out okay. They were all so scary though... And he had always been afraid of those experiences... But, he tried not to think about how scary they were. If he focused on the outcome, then he'd be fine, right? Plus, he had enough nightmares about those experiences already...

"Um... Freshly baked goods for sale! We promise they will be absolutely delicious!" the boy would gently call out, a polite smile on his face. He hoped a nice person would come by and buy some food. It would be nice to meet another nice person, right? Though, if no one came, he didn't mind. This view was so beautiful and tranquil it made him a little sleepy... Though, falling asleep in a kimono wasn't always the best idea... Mm...
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] Tumblr_mv0b2pxpcg1rqk2xao4_250

I wonder if there is anything going on today?" That was something on Raia's mind for the time being as he walked around the area with an apparent cup of coffee in his hands. Raia took occasional sips as he walked around in his traditional garbs, which kind of made him stand out quite a bit. Ever since five years ago when he lost control of symbiote weapon, Raia kind of felt like he couldn't do it anymore. That much was a lot of work and perhaps he wasn't all that enthusiastic towards fighting after his tattered past. He just wanted to work on his research and be a young adult, that's all it was to him.

Though, the long nights at the library was starting to take its toll on his stomach. Raia was getting a little bit hungry, and he wished that he would of at least ate breakfast before heading out. Though the sound of someone selling something and a good smell was kind of engulfing the area. "Oh, I wonder what that is?" Raia walked on over to the cart and noticed a boy selling some goods, that seemed to be fresh and tasty. "Oh! I want to eat that....... " Raiasaid he pulled out some money in order to get one. "one please....." Though Raia wondered if he sees the boy somewhere, looking at him did give him so Deja vu.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 8:41 pm

Not having anything important to do for the given moment, Gray was taking the time to enjoy the peace while it lasted. The weather was quite nice these days, and so he found himself outside, strolling around the neighborhood until he made a stop at the local lake. Leaning against the rails that separated the water from the sidewalk, the dark-skinned man would get lost in thoughts for a good while as he stared out at the scenery, listening to the occasional splashes of the water when something happened to disturb it.

Likely, he would have stayed that way for a fairly long period of time, not feeling the need to go do something else yet if it wasn't for someone's voice breaking him out of his daydreaming. In a short moment of confusion, he would turn his head towards the benches as he looked for whoever was cutting tough the relative silence. Baked food in the middle of...well, an area that has no shops? That in itself was also a little unusual. He had lived in this district for a long while already, but this was the first time he had caught sight of something like this. Smiling to himself slightly, he would decide to push away from the railing and go examine the source of the interruption, now that his previous train of thought has been completely wiped out. All in all, Gray didn't really mind it though, as he hadn't been pondering anything actually significant.

''Ah, hello. I hope it's not rude of me to ask, but why is it that you're selling baked stuff out here in the open? I don't even remember if there's a bakery around this area...''
, he would ask as he approached the now two young men with a friendly wave. He was honestly curious to a degree. He really didn't think they had a significant enough bakery around here, so this struck him as an unusual thing.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:08 pm

To be quite honest, the boy was on the border of dozing off before Proxy brushed his mind with hers. He'd blink back his tiredness to look over at the dark colored man looking at the goods for sale. Wait, was he looking to buy something? The boy didn't really know... But, with the money pulling out he'd nod his head and put a smile on. This was really sudden... He hadn't expected a customer so soon.

"Oh, a taiyaki sir? Um... Well, what filling would you like? We have peanut butter, vanilla cream, and red bean paste." the boy would say as he carefully picked up one of the fish shaped treats. They smelt amazing, and they tasted even better. He actually wanted to eat one... Mm...

"Huh? Oh, well, the Bryce Bakery is actually stationed in Little Tokyo. My parents sometimes have me bring a wagon out to sell our goods here to spread the word about our bakery. We promise we sell the best baked goods ever." the boy would respond to the next person who walked up to them. It was really curious to see two people come up like this. Were they related? They looked like they could be... But, who knew.

"Um, on that note, would you like something, sir? We have a variety of baked goods and treats that I am positive you will like." he'd say with a small smile and nod of his head. He was used to saying this after countless times in the bakery as a cashier. It was fun though, meeting new people and seeing how they acted and all. Hopefully they'd turn out to be nice! They seemed like they would.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 3:35 am

"Oh, that all sounds like candy..i it supposed to taste sweet like that? How about i try a sample of all three first and i'll buy a full pack of what i want?" The man would say as he let Zavie keep the money for one, hoping that he would be able to sample them all. Red bean paste sounded strange, but at least it sounded more like an actual meal than drowning food with vanilla frosting. But who knew? It's not to bite things before trying it.

The new guy was interesting, to say the least. He looked like Raia and that was already a benefit in Raia's book. " Hey, have you ever tried any of those flavors before that he just said? Which one is the best? I never really had a chance to eat nice things before...." Atleast he was honest. "Bryce? That sounds familiar....... i think remember a family using that name a long time ago.. it was the little guys birthday.. the first friend i made since i got here..." Raia would take a look at him and wonder.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 12:58 pm

Gray would rub at his chin in thought as he promptly received his answer from the blonde boy. ''Little Tokyo...I see..'', he would mutter before giving the boy a light smile. ''Well, that's good to know. I hope the advertising works out well for you.'' Nevermind the fact that it was slightly questonable as to whether enough people would be interested in buying such out in a place like this, unplanned and all. He would find it more likely for people to buy stuff like fruit and such perhaps, but of course, there are all kinds of people. Just like this whitehaired young man who was now asking him for advice...

...at which, Gray would offer an apologetic smile. ''I'm afraid I probably haven't tried these either.'' Frankly, the name that the boy mentioned for these things did not really ring a bell for him. It was something..Japanese, right? ''Are these..something akin to croissants with a filling?'', he would muse momentarily. ''Ah well, perhaps it would do you best to try them out and decide yourself. I prefer sweet flavors personally, but I don't know about you...'' It's hard giving advice like that to strangers. He couldn't possibly know someone's preferences.

He would turn back to the blonde afterwards though, having been asked if he wanted something. ''Hm...well, it wouldn't hurt to try. What kinds of sweet ones do you have...?'' He wasn't necessarily hungry, but it would be polite to buy something after he had already gone through the trouble of taking the boy's time. He would tilt his head at the following exchanges though. ''Ah, do you two know each other...?'' He was mildly confused about that part, but as is, he would simply go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 7:23 pm

C-Candy? Samples? Jeez... Even he boy thought that was a bit too much to ask for when it came to this mobile bakery. Supplies and stock were limited, he couldn't really go around giving away free stuff when all the stock they had were just... Well, there. He'd frown gently. This guy was a little weird... Why would he point at something and ask for it if he didn't know what it was? That was just weird...

"Um... I can not really sell a 'pack' of them, sir. My stock is quite limited and I cannot sell all of the taiyaki in one bundle. And because of that, I can not give you samples either... Um, you could always get the peanut butter one if you would prefer... Red bean paste is a more acquired sweet taste and our vanilla cream is specially made, so, most people find the actual vanilla flavor a bit odd." the boy would say with a small smile, though, a confused look was evident on his face. Why would he want a pack of these taiyaki regardless? They were a little bigger than his own hands no less! Plus, the pancake like batter used in their baking made them very puffy... They were quite large...

"Ah, it always goes well. It also means I get to meet new people like you two. It is always so exciting to see new faces, do you not agree?" the boy would say in response towards Gray. It was always so wonderful to meet someone new. New people meant new stories and experiences, right? That was why he was always so excited to meet new people.

"Ah! Yes, you are quite smart, sir! Taiyaki are a Japanese street dessert. They are baked with a pancake like batter and are filled with a filling. They are quite tasty and surprisingly filling!" the boy would say with a happy smile. Someone who seemed to actually know something... While the boy wasn't mean spirited or necessarily unhappy that the other person didn't know a lick about the taiyaki... It was just very confusing that someone would be so clueless about something they wanted and not know anything about it.

"Well, we have some of the more simple selections. Cupcakes, slices of pie and cake, a small assortment of the cookies we bake, the aforementioned taiyaki, some croissants, and my personal favorite, our special flan! All of them are on the sweeter side... But, if you want something really sweet I would suggest our chocolate cookies! They are just like what grandma would make, I think is what the saying is." the boy would say with a smile. The sweetest option, albeit simple and not that adventurous, was just as good as any in the boy's opinion. After all, he didn't know if he wanted something like flan or even if he wanted to try the taiyaki with the red bean paste in it. They were most unfamiliar options, right?

"E-Eh...? Well, Bryce is not that uncommon of a name, sir... Um... Sorry for the misunderstanding, I suppose." the boy would say with another confused look. Why did he have to say something like that? Words like those... What if someone was listening. You didn't talk about the past. You forgot it, you buried it... A long time ago...? It could be him, the same skin color and all... But, what if it wasn't and this was some kind of trap...?

"Stay observant of him. Any trust he may have earned, disregard it. He may be a potential threat." the shadow would whisper dangerously in the boy's mind. She always did it... But she was right. If he wasn't alert in times like these, who knew what could happen? With Proxy watching with her own pair of eyes, and the boy listening and intently to his surroundings, nothing could get past them... R-Right?
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 2:19 pm

"Croissants with a filling, they don't really sell those in Egypt. Maybe i should have one of those things afterall, even though croissants sound like something France would have...." Raia was mildly curious and decided to give it a go. Due to the fact that, his counterpart liked sweet thing, Raia decided to go with something else. "Alright stranger, if you like sweet things, i'll venture out and try the bean paste. It cant be all that bad, right?" Raia made his final decision on his item and was hoping that it would taste good. He was trying to wait on zavie to get it for him, but did a little small talk instead.

"Do we know each other? umm...... no... i dont think so... not anymore. The person i knew might have died, and i guess its wrong to mix people up. Like how people can look at ur skin and mix us up if they wanted to, its not right. " Raia would claps his hands and make an apologetic bow to zavie. "Sorry, forget i said aything, alright mr store vendor?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Meeting new people....

Was it nice? To an extent, yes. Yet, you never know just what kind of person are you trying to chat with. Not everyone proves to be very exciting in a good manner. ‘’A little bit. I like my alone time as well, so I can’t say I’m always happy to meet new people. People come and go though, so maybe it isn’t really a bad thing…’’, he would trail off slightly, deciding not to follow that train of thought. ‘’But if it makes you excited, then that’s good.’’ The blonde appeared to be on the younger side, so he wasn’t entirely surprised. Youngsters tended to be more at home with things like that.

He would smile sheepishly when the boy said he was correct. ‘’Jackpot, I suppose? That had been just a guess though. I’m not too familiar with Japanese cuisine, so this is the first time I’ve heard that name.’’ He had just made an assumption based on what he overheard the boy telling the other man about different flavored fillings and all. There weren’t many options when it came to baked stuff with a filling. They were usually quite similar in the end, even with different names based on origin. ‘’Maybe they just have different names across the world. Was it France that invented them…?’’, he would ask, mostly thinking to himself before shaking his head in mild amusement. ‘’Your call, good sir. I can’t guarantee you’ll like the same as I do though. Please don’t blame poor me if you don’t, okay?’’, he would warn the white haired one in a joking tone. He found it a little entertaining in a way, but he wasn’t really trying to be the source of someone’s misery either. Not everyone has a liking for sweets.

Speaking of liking food…’’How inspiring. I do like sweets, but not enough to risk my teeth rotting from sugar overdose. That’d be quite unfortunate.’’, he would rub at his chin absentmindedly for a moment. ‘’Let’s see…how about the cupcakes? That sounds like something easy to deal with while outside.’’ And they were also likely on the smaller side, which would suit him just well. Didn’t want to risk not finishing what he bought due to not having enough free space in his stomach. Unless fate was about to troll him with said cupcakes being XXL size. Better not jinx that though.

He would watch the scene between the two with mild curiosity. Was that just a misunderstanding for real…? Huh, well it’s not like he knew enough to be able to tell. ‘’Alright, I shall take your word for it then. Although, with your hair being the literal opposite of mine, wouldn’t it be odd for people to mix us up? I don’t really think it’s wrong however. Some people can look very alike…’’ It’s probably unusual to meet two people like that of course, but why would it be wrong to make a small mistake like that?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 3:52 pm

This man seemed to go from two to fifty in such a short time... The boy really just didn't know past his confusion. Oh well, he'd still have quite the polite smile on his face. He wanted to be the best server he could right now. He could do his best to serve the two and bring smiles to their faces. That was his job as a cashier in the bakery, and it was is job when manning the mobile bakery!

"I spend a lot of time alone, so, doing things like this is really fun." the boy would say with a happy smile. It was true, his parents didn't always being with people... But the boy loved being around people! It was always so much fun seeing people with their different personalities and looks and actions. It was always a treat for him.

"Hee hee~. Well, I am not sure the direct origins of taiyaki, it does have quite the noticeable difference from a croissant. If anything, I would think it was inspired by the pancake if it was not already an original type of food." the boy would say with a small nod of his head. His knowledge on baked goods was vast, but the history behind most of them wasn't something he necessarily knew all about. He honestly forgot most of the ingredients some times, so, remembering where everything came from was a stretch.

"Is that where you are from? Egypt? I have never been there before. Is it nice?" the boy would ask simply as he tilted his head in a questioning matter. Egypt was, like, a desert, right? That word kind of sounded like dessert... Was there a difference? Maybe...

"A red bean paste taiyaki and a cupcake? Okay then! The taiyaki will be six dollars, sir, and the cupcake will be only three, sir." the boy would say with a nod of his head and a smile. He'd gently lay down the paper parasol he was holding and bend down to pull out some paper bags hidden under the blanket of the cart. He'd then carefully pick up the desired desserts from the cart and place them inside the paper bag, holding them up to the two. A sell well done, yes?

"It is fine, sir. Do not worry about it. Honestly, I think this is the first time I have been mistaken for someone else." he'd say with a light smile. He was still confusing and kind of suspicious with his exaggerated mannerisms and words... But, he seemed more silly than anything else. It was kind of endearing.

"I think you two look a little alike, but, there are some differences... Your hair is different and he has slightly darker skin than you do. But, maybe someone with bad eye sight could not tell the difference...?" the boy would say with a light laugh. It was fun to gently poke fun at people, as long as they weren't hurt by it. Well, Proxy found it slightly amusing, a smirk coming from her at the light jab at the potential threat. Humiliate your enemies before you kill them, after all... Even though they weren't really planning on killing him... A motto none the less though.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 4:54 pm

"Not too sure if it was france, i'm not an encyclopedia of strange information or anything. However, it's a good guess. "Basically, Raia was admitting that he really didn't know, but at least he was admitting it instead of letting it go on as a running gag." oh, don't worry, i usually take full responsibility over the things that i do. So its on me if i end up not liking it."He kind of wondered what red bean paste tasted like in general. Hopefully, it wouldn't taste too bad . "Is that were i'm from? Yea...... pretty much, why? Is that wrong for me to be from there or something?" Raia would say to zavie as he put his hands in his pocket.

"If i decided to dye my hair black, i think we can pass as brothers. The only difference is that my attire might stay the same. Ya know?" He would say to the other man.
After receiving his item that he ordered, Raia would take one out and bite into it. "Hmm... not bad.....
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 5:31 pm

Gray would tilt his head slightly. ‘’Is someone who often sells goods ever really alone? You must meet a lot of people all the time if you do this job.’’ Well, it isn’t really comparable to spending time with people you actually know, but it also means that you probably aren’t literally alone very often. Unless of course, the boy only did this kind of thing once in a while, in which case he would stand corrected eventually.

‘’Pancakes, croissants…well, the difference is mostly just in the dough used, right? Although, I’ll admit the amount of variants there can be to one type of food is astounding, so perhaps it’s just people making it confusing…’’ And did it even matter in the end? Different, but also similar enough to be grouped into one type, probably. Origins notwithstanding. He was no expert on food either way. ‘’Well, good. Have fun trying it out then.’’ It’s not like he was even worrying for real.

He would proceed to blink at the conversation regarding home countries. ‘’I think he’s just wondering what is Egypt like, my friend. Not many people from here could say they ever visited that country.’’, he would remark casually while wondering why exactly would being from somewhere be wrong. Your nationality doesn’t make you a criminal, does it? ‘’Alright…’’, he would mumble before taking out the money from his pockets, giving it to the boy. Though unlike the white haired man, he wouldn’t go straight to eating just yet. Isn’t it impolite to engage a conversation with your mouth full? Then again, maybe it was just him not being particularly hungry and not having the drive to stuff himself right this moment.

He would give a slight amused ‘hmph’ at the boy’s poke towards their appearances. ‘’Well that’d be pretty bad, wouldn’t it? Don’t know what it feels like to have clones, but neither am I sure I want to have that experience.’’ It wouldn’t be actual clones in this situation, the trigger being bad sight, but still…the imagery is what matters. ‘’You could also say that about every person with a similar skin color. I don’t think I’m any more special in this case, am I?’’, he would smile thinly at the ‘brothers’ comment. Though admittedly, the visuals could work. But they were obviously of different origin, based on the fact that this guy was from Egypt, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 1:12 pm

Mm? Was he always alone? Well, he meant so more with people he actually knew. Alone was what he felt when he didn't have anyone to talk too and that was quite often, in all honesty. He had Proxy now, but she didn't like to talk about not important things... So, he didn't really do a lot of talking unless his parents weren't busy and or Callie and Grins were around.

"Well, we only do this on occasions, I am afraid. We do not really get as much money as we would having the bakery open... So, it is a rare occurrence for you to see me out here." the boy would say with a nod of his head. It was a simple truth, honestly. He had thought these same words earlier... And now he got to say them. Huh, weird...

"Huh...? Well, croissants are traditionally from France, yes. It is one of their more noteworthy treats." the boy would say simply. Why was he bringing France out of the blue like that? It was kind of hard to follow where he was coming from and what he was talking about... He seemed like fun though, outside all the confusion that is.

"Mhm. The dough and what is used to make the dough is very important. Actually, sometimes it depends on how you even whisked the batter! Baking is quite the art, you know." he'd say with a small smile. That was the truth... You couldn't make a Dutch Baby without whisking the batter until it bubbled unless it just came out as a pancake... Very finicky desserts were.

"I-I... Um... Sorry..." the boy would say timidly as the young man got defensive over his origin. He really only wanted to know what it was like there... Was it that sore of a subject? If so, why did he even bring it up? Weird...

"Hee hee~. Clones? I do not think you two could be clones. It would be kind of fun to have someone just like you to hang out with, right? You could always talk about your favorite things and you would not get lonely." the boy would say with a happy smile and nod of his head. He enjoyed silly conversations like this, even if the other man was really weird... Oh well, no point... Wait, there was a point in keeping an eye on him... Oops.
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 1:52 pm

Raia wasn't too sure at what point he started to pay more attention to the item that he was munching on, but Raia was paying a little more attention to the item that he bought. "munch munch..." Raia was actually a quiet eater, but he was consistent. He didn't talk with his mouth full and he kind of refrained from speaking, leaving the other two to talk to each other for a while. He would get to it later, eventually, Raia would think to himself. "Did you make these? Or was it your parents?" The first question that Raia asked was who exactly made them in the first place. But as that was pending, he would clear up some of the confusion.

"Oh... well i think it came off strange, that's why i asked. It's actually not that different, advanced and whatnot. I wouldn't call myself a sand dweller, then again, my living conditions were less than favorable. Though, tourism is on the rise these days, you'll fit in well. "Raia then laughed at the clone part. Well then, if you did have an evil clone running around, it would be kind of creepy, but ive seen worse. Though, it does make you alot special to have family, a brother for instance. To them, you wouild be one of a kind. But that''s just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] EmptySat Jul 16, 2016 4:05 pm

But people come around to said bakery as well, no? It didn’t necessarily have to only include occasions that happened outside. Ah, what did he really know though? ‘’I see…don’t you ever come hang out outside of shop duties though?’’ That was a thing too, right? Sure, he could understand being dedicated to a business, but the boy seemed to be on the younger side still, so it was a little odd to see that kind of behavior. He sure didn’t see kids doing such things very often.

Oh, was that so? ‘’Ah dear. Well, I find cooking and the like to be a nice pastime, but I’m definitely no expert on the matter….’’ It wasn’t even something he did often. Sure, he did like sweet food, but he certainly didn’t need to make himself cakes all the time or so. That was a little beyond his expertise for the most part, and he wasn’t that picky about how exactly was the food in question made either as long as it wasn’t obviously unpleasant. People say food is art, but that only works when you’re really good at making it…

He wouldn’t really butt into the whole Egypt conversation any more for now, letting the two settle it on their own. He did wonder why would someone choose to come all the way here from such a place though. It was an unusual one. Then again, who was he to talk? He wasn’t from Endymion either as a matter of fact. ‘’That’s….well, I don’t know. I could probably just talk to myself and achieve the same effect as having a clone….it’d be more strange than creepy, I think…’’ And it would most likely not even happen in the first place. He would shake his head humorously. ‘’Doesn’t everyone have some sort of family? I don’t have siblings however, no.’’ He was just fine with that right now. Honestly, it was for the better with the way things were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]   Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset Lake [Raia - Gray]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next