Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:07 am

Why is she looking at me like that while I'm saying this? What is she trying to discern? How long is this going to go on? Shit, she noticed my phone. Will she be able to make a connection? All this time and she still hasn't blinked!? ...... she caught us. *Sigh* "Yeah, I guess what Selenus said." I say with a look of despair in my face for quite a while. Damnit, if this kid get's involved in this shit, there is no telling if she will be able to survive. I definently wouldn't want her to die a dog's death just because she was forced into something out of her control. The rest of us who awakened were at least well built... literally in Selenus' part, but she is just a little girl. "We know that we aren't telling you the truth, but it would be much worse if we did." I don't doubt that there might be some kindhearted cadets out there, but if one of the crueler ones comes across here and she is found out about knowing us, who knows what they would do to her.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 1:36 am

Looking to one then the other as they admitted to lying she nodded a bit and nibbled on the edge of her cookie once more as they explained to her why, and she nodded a bit at the explanation, she understood if it was personal, she wouldn't ask further questions, it was just odd the way they had lied was quite obvious from what she knew about Selenus and what she had observed from Tatsui. If they didn't want to tell her she would respect that wish her curiosity had just gotten the better of her with how odd they had both been acting.

As they finished explaining she spoke up once more "It's okay...We were only curious as to why you were acting so odd, you don't have to tell us, we will respect your privacy, we were only worried." she spoke her normal monotone as she then resumed to nibble on her cookie, looking to them both for a moment before returning her gaze to Selenus as he asked her what the plan was.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out.....a hamburger? and she looked at Selenus once more "We can simply tell Our parents that Myrna had left for the walk to also pick you up since the delivery was late, they are used to Nola doing things alone all the time, it shouldn't be a problem." as she said this she opened the hamburger and revealed that it was in fact her phone in a cell sleeve, and she started to rapidly type on the keys, within moments she had finished her message and sent it to her parents before closing the hamburger once more and slipping it back into her pocket.

With that done she looked top Selenus "That issue should be resolved, though when we talked to them about your purchase they informed us that you would need to stay in our room" she then looked up at Tatsui "However we are unsure how they will react if Nola brings a boy home at the same time....the last male to show interest in us was unfortunately never found......in his home district since he had mysteriously decided to move...However if your friend and ours needs help Selenus. We can see what we can do...though we highly doubt they would allow him to stay in our room" she had no clue if Tatsui had a home or not, but she was willing to help him out too since he seemed to be Selenus' friend as well as her own.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:14 am

Moonie let me skip him this time... so here.

"Thank you." I say simply. It's good that she decided not to press further. I just hope that she doesn't suspect what we really are now. Myrna? Who is this Myrna? And then she says her own name? Is this Myrna just another personality? *Sigh* Things never get simple do they? And... did she just pull a hamburger out of her pocket? Oh, it was a phone case? My eyes widen. WAIT WHAT!? She is bloody offering to house me!? First of all, there are so many things wrong with that. And then she says that there was a guy who showed interest in her before that disappeared? I pale. "No thanks, I have a home nearby with my family." Jesus Christ, how oblivious can you get? Although I am touched that she called me her friend, even though we only met a couple of times. Naivety is something to be envied, feared, and also panicked about, and she seems to be very good at being Naïve.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:24 am

She nodded to the boy after she had given the offer and she was glad to hear he had a home, it meant he was probably better off though she felt she may have insulted him so she replied to his rather energetic refusal "Sorry we didn't intend to make it sound like you were homeless, we only assumed since You have been with Selenus and we previously met him and he needed a place to stay, though if you wish we could share at least some of the food We have with us, we brought it to eat if we got hungry. We are starting to feel hungry...if you wish to join us for a meal we wouldn't object, We believe we easily have enough to share" she said as she looked back at the large bag on the bench she had been sitting on before, by the looks of the bag she had enough food in there to last a whole day, and she had that much food in there just in case she was actually out all day.

With the arrival of Selenus though she would probably head home to let her parents meet him, since they would be curious, That could wait though as the closest Mail delivery area was quite some time away from her home, so she easily had time for a meal and more talking if they two of them wished, if not she could at least eat offer a meal and then part ways with Tatsui since she would still need to introduce Selenus to her parents.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:58 pm

Even though Selenus may chuckle every now and then, he does it more as a sign of understanding than a sign of entertainment. There are many things in this world that you could say to make Selenus laugh to no avail, because Selenus is... to put it simply, harder to crack than steel (Both figuratively and literally. His body is made of a steel, tungsten and inconel alloy. That should probably tell you how tough to break he is.). However as any good comedian will tell you, a sight communicates any emotion (including laughter) much better than words can. That's why if you wanted to make Selenus laugh, you'd have to orchestrate right in front of his visors the very physical embodiment of the word "funny" and even then you'd still only get a snicker or two.

But Tatsui's fucking face when he was offered to be housed though.

First came the withheld snickering, then came the muffled chuckling and then Selenus finally burst out into a laughing fit worthy of a Monty Python skit. I should probably explain what Selenus's laughter sounds like though... Take the howling of a wolf and mix it with the frenetic laughter of a young child. The result was... decently siinister sounding, to be honest. I guess a better way to explain Selenus's genuine laughter would be the laughter of a saturday morning cartoon villain, except this one actually managed to sound evil and scary. Despite all of this, it was a sign of deep enjoyment that Selenus very rarely ever displayed.

"You'll.." Selenus caught his figurative breath. "I'm... sorry. I don't know what got into me. It's just... Tatsui's fAcE-" Selenus broke back into laughing after a short wheeze. "Sorry, sorry! Good imaginary lord above, I haven't laughed this bad in ages!" The laughter was gone now, but Selenus's voice had clearly shifted from his overly-formal tone of serious to child-like happiness.

"A-Anyway" Selenus sputtered out. "I think it'd be a good idea now to be on our way. I have a feeling that the later we arrive at your house, the more your parents are going to dissapprove of me." That felt weird to say. "I don't object to you coming, Tatsui, but are... a-are you sure you want to sleep in a little girl's house?" Selenus said on the verge of breaking back into laughter.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:02 pm

"No no, it's allright. Umm, no thank you, I already have food waiting for me at my home when I get back." I say blushing like an apple. Someone has to give her a fricken talk about this. This is an extremely dangerous situation for a guy, and she doesn't understand that. I honestly believe this will be bad for her if this goes to far. I might even have to talk to her about this myself, although it would be embarrassing to the extreme. Wait, is Selenus snickering at me? ............. THIS FUCKING ROBODOG. He is enjoying this dangerous and hazardous situation!? I blush even more. Why are these sorts of things happening to me now of all times? A clueless girl who is definently younger than me invites me to her house and a fucking robotic wolf makes fun of my reaction to it. I hang my head down, with a sort of miserable expression. I will get back at you Selenus, mark my words. And I will make it the most enjoyable thing in the whole damn world. "Yeah, it would be good for you to get there ASAP. NO. I do not wish to." I say with a look of murder in my eyes. A sudden idea sparks in my head. A look of mischevious evil crosses my face. I openly text to Selenus while hiding the message, 'You will be going to Nola's house not only to be housed but also to protect her right? If so, you might want to consider her wellbeing, not just in light of physical dangers, but dangers in relationships if you know what I mean. If you don't, it's the proprieties between males and females. Maybe you should give education a shot, eh Selenus?'. I now have a very evil grin on my face. Oh this is going to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 11:36 pm

Trinity was quite confused as to Selenus' reaction to things, he was actually laughing, something she didn't think he would do, considering he said he could understand jokes and the like she guessed he COULD laugh but hadn't expected him to laugh so suddenly and over something like the look on someones face, was it really that funny? Tilting her head a bit at the robot dog she looked back to Tatsui for a moment and studied his face, she then tilted her head the other way as she tried to figure out what had been funny about his earlier expression and all she could figure was that Selenus had found it funny because he never seen Tatsui react that way before, after all it seemed the two knew each other more then she knew ether of them so she simply assumed.

But As Tatsui refused the meal Selenus raised a good point, one that Tatsui seemed to agree with, and in the end the reasoning Selenus gave was sound, it would be best to get home soon so they could introduce him to her parents and get things all set up on everything there so Selenus would be set up in his place of residence. Though she wanted to know a bit more about both of them it seemed the one she would get to know more about would be Selenus first though she turned to Tatsui as she took out her hamburger phone once more and opened it to the cheese slice that held her phone.

"Tatsui...may We get your phone number in case we want your company? or perhaps to visit your home at some point? We would like to learn more about you after all" she asked not really watching her wording, mostly because she wasn't really aware of wording issues "Selenus May Chaperone if he is able, if not We are sure we could be entertaining in private" of course what she meant was if Selenus wasn't there but she, once more, wasn't aware of what her phrasing was sounding like, being the innocent girl she was after all, though she had her unblinking gaze fixed on Tatsui as she made her request
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 2:37 am

If Selenus had any hopes that the laughing fit had passed, they were crushed and dusted then defenestrated out the window. The situation was just too perfect: Tatsui's attempt to leave him in an awkward situation wouldn't've worked anyway, since Selenus has no sex drive, but now it even backfired and landed HIM in the situation he wished upon the robot dog! Oooh.. Instant karma right there.

Selenus didn't even try to hide the laughter this time. It was just too genuine to hide. In fact, Selenus could swear he even heard a deep-booming voice hollering in the depths of his mind. Fenrir, Selenus's freaking Persona, was laughing along with him. That's how ironically funny it was. Though that final little detail wouldn't be heard by the other two.

Using his internal CPU, Selenus sent Tatsui another text message. "Ooooh Tatsui. Never have I seen someone dig their own grave so deep. I'd help you out, but your attempt to embarass me did not go unnoticed."

"That would be fine with me." Selenus commented. This opportunity came only once in a lifetime. "Though if you want to get to know each other, I suggest you do it in an appropiate place. Your bedroom might be the best possible place for Nola and you to explore each other. It holds large appendages of your identity, after all." He was going straight to the seventh circle of hell for this, but he did not give a single shit. "If you and Nola wish me to chaperone you doing these things, I won't object. Though I will comment that very few people would enjoy that. Your tastes are very particular, Tatsui."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 5:54 pm

"Oh, sure I guess." Looks like she wants my contact info and to hang out sometimes. I guess that is okay compared to what she first offered. And wanting to know a friend is okay. ..... She just said something dangerous again. I facepalm in reaction to this. How am I supposed to bring this up without embarrassing us both? And Selenus is laughing again!? Mad Hmm, I got texted again by Selenus? ...... I pale to the extreme. I fucked up. He is going to do something to superbly embarrass me isn't he? My mouth gapes open at what Selenus is saying, and my face shows an expression of open shock and horror. "SELENUS, what you are suggesting, is not only superbly innapropriate, but illegal. I will not do that deed with Nola." I walk over to Nola. "Listen Nola, your wording. You need to work on how you say things. Because right now it just suggested something that is illegal for both of us. And Selenus is pretty much having the time of his life making fun of me for it." I can't believe I am managing to keep my cool in this situation. Is it because I was already embarrassed and expected this? Is it also because he presented something horrifying and illegal? I don't know but I will use this to get you Selenus. "Nice try Selenus. You know what? Maybe I should go over to Nola's house and mention what you suggested."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 3:24 am

Looking at the two talking about apparently something else Trinity only tilted her head as she looked at them and nibbled on the edge of the cookie, most of it almost gone by this point, she wondered why Tatsui seemed to be so flustered, and they Selenus was laughing so much, Ether way she found both to be quite pleasant, their company that is, Tatsui seemed to be talking about something that was illegal, or at least seemed to be saying something was, while Selenus was talking about the two getting to know each other better. She didn't understand why Tatsui was objecting so much to it. Did she do something wrong? She sat there looking from one to the other as they seemed to be talking about something that one thought was funny and the other thought was inappropriate but it all seemed to be about her.

She didn't understand why they where talking like that, and why Tatsui was apparently so against getting to know each other better, isn't that what friends did? then she looked at Tatsui as he said he had to be careful of her wording, and she didn't quite understand what he meant, she tilted her head once more as he spoke to her, she said something that would be illegal? She didn't remember saying anything like that...she had just suggested that they visit each other or meet up again later. Looking back to Selenus her head tilted as she finished the cookie and then back to Tatsui once more.

She then finally blinked, then blinked again as she looked up at Tatsui, she had this odd feeling she had done something wrong, and it seemed it had upset Tatsui, she opened her mouth to speak but for a moment nothing came out, then after another moment she closed her mouth again and looked up at him, he seemed blurry for some reason, tilting her head again, she felt something running down her cheek and she placed a hand there, and felt a wet streak down her cheek. This time she managed to get out what she was trying to say. "We are sorry....we didn't mean to make Tatsui mad at us...We just wanted to get to know our friend better".

As she said this a few tears were running down her cheeks, the oddest thing was that it wasn't affecting her voice it stayed to it's normal monotone and her face remained expressionless but the tears were easy to see as she looked up at him. She then turned her head to look at Selenus "Sorry if we said something wrong to ether of you, can you please not fight?".
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 11:15 pm

"Be my guest. I don't see any problems with her parents knowing that I encourage her to get to know potential friends. Unless... your mind is thinking of something else? Oh Tatsui... I expected better of you. To think you'd stoop as low as to have such thoughts about a child!" Sound the airhorns, cuz it was over. Game set and match. Boom. Rekt. Gg ez no re. RIP in pepperoni sweet prince.

There was a point where he needed to stop, and he had clearly crossed it. But he'd keep going just to find out what would happen. "I'm going to go ahead and pretend I didn't hear that. For your own good." Selenus teased further. "However I know you're a noble person and wouldn't act upon these thoughts, so instead of reporting you I'm going to have to advise you to seek a psych..iatrist?" Selenus's taunt traced off as he slowly turned his head left to see... Nola crying. Oh shit.

At this point Selenus had two options: Blame it all on Tatsui to avoid the responsibility, but most likely sadden Nola further... or comfort Nola at the cost of swallowing his pride to be able to say the only thing that would calm her.

Ah, fuck it.

"Nola." Selenus said as he approached her. He considered standing on two legs to hug her, but then he realized doing so would most likely impale the knives below his paws into her back. After a very brief moment of hesitation, Selenus opted to nuzzle her leg instead. It was slightly humiliating to act so canine-like, but he had brought this upon himself. "I'm sorry I let that get out of hand. I took what Tatsui said as an attempt to embarass me for personal reasons, and I retaliated in an immature and childish manner. Tatsui wasn't opposed to bonding with you, he was opposed to the... inside joke I was applying." Nice save Sele. Nice save. "I'm sorry I made you cry... I hope you can forgive me."

He then turned to look at Tatsui, though he looked slightly away in a mixture of embarassment and anger, faded as it may have been. "I must apologize to you as well. I... I can get irritable when people try to pull stuff like that on me, even if it's completely harmless in the long run. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 2:41 am

Huh? Looks like Nola is trying to speak...... she is crying. I fucked up. Again. "Nonono, it's okay Nola, I'm not mad. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry I didn't explain it further to you, i'm sorry." I can't believe this. In my heat to get back at Selenus for that, I caused this. I start to tear up. Sad "No, Selenus. This isn't your fault. I instigated you with that message. What you said at the beginning was just playful bickering, but I escalated it out of spite. This incident is my fault, and i'm sorry." I say bowing my head to Selenus and Nola. God damnit, I need to stop doing this, or things will just get worse as we go on.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:00 am

Trinity looked to Selenus as he came over and nuzzled her leg, though she was siting on the ground near him anyway, but she gently reached out and pets his head, he started o explain what was going on and she listened, tears still running slowly down her cheeks though her face remained expressionless, Apparently the two hadn't been mad at her. At least that's what Selenus was trying to point out, But she was unsure if he was telling the truth or saying it because she had actually started crying, but she listened to his explanation, and he was acting very different then he usually did. So she decided he was telling the truth, she had not known him to lie before, except for just a moment before when he wasn't truthful about how he knew Tatsui.

But after a moment Tatsui also explained and apologized, and she listened to his explanation now and it all seemed to make sense, she was glad to hear she hand't upset them herself in anyway, though she did find it odd they would argue in such a way she looked from one to the other as they finished talking and she gently rests her hand on Selenus' head and stood up gently placing a hand on Tatsui's chest.

"No...more fighting okay?" she asked the two of them as she stood there between them her hand resting on each of them "Friends shouldn't fight....each other..and no one was at fault...We will just say it was a misunderstanding....okay?" she said as she looked from one to the other and then gently moved her hands away from them and wiped her cheeks.

"We are sorry too, for crying, we don't usually do this.. but thank you for letting us know We didn't upset you both" she finished wiping her tears away and looked to them both "Selenus, we should get going home so my parents can meet you...".

She then turned to Tatsui, "Tatsui, we should talk more...all three of us, maybe we can all go eat some time?" she asked as she looked to him her head tilting a bit as she let out her Gentle Neutral litle huff that was normally her only expression of anything.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:35 am

"That's... incredibly mature of you, Tatsui. I'm surprised. No, really, no sarcasm this time; I really am surprised. I suppose I misjudged you."

Selenus turned to face Nola. "Yeah, it would be best for us to get going. It'd be nice for the three of us to eat. Well, the two of you really; I can't actually eat anyhing, but I can still keep you both extra company."

"Goodbye, Tatsui." With that Said, Selenus turned around and started heading in the direction of Nola's home. Stopping for a little bit to allow Nola to catch up after saying goodbye to Tatsui herself.

[Le Exit]
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:41 am

"Okay, no more fighting." I say. Sad I hate it when I mess up drastically like this. "No, it's okay. I person should cry when they want to. It helps them get stuff out of their system." *Sigh* She just brushes it off as a misunderstanding. She is so naïve and I like that about her, but she is wrong in this case. I was the one to be blamed in this incident. Damnit, I need to work on my manners a lot more. "Yeah, that would be nice Nola." I say with tears still in my eyes. Jeez, so forgiving. I wipe those tears out of my eyes. "I also misjudged you Selenus. I realize now that you were just trying to have some fun out of a misunderstanding. See you guys." I say while waving and walking away. Well, at least through this I came to quite a few realizations. Maybe I can say that this wasn't a total disaster. And maybe I can help Nola and myself.... Selenus however probably won't need that much help, if any.

Le [Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)   Time for a jog (Open to Any and All) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for a jog (Open to Any and All)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next