Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Back Home [Bernard] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Back Home [Bernard] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Back Home [Bernard] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Back Home [Bernard] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Back Home [Bernard] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Back Home [Bernard] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Back Home [Bernard] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Back Home [Bernard] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Back Home [Bernard] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Back Home [Bernard]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Back Home [Bernard] Empty
PostSubject: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:47 pm

"HEY, BERNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!", the voice came loud and clear, resonating through the corridor. Brittany had arrived home, and as usual, she sounded like a hurricane with such enthusiasm. It had been a very productive and rewarding morning. Today's presentation for the basketball team was a success thanks to the extensive training sessions she had for the last two weeks and boy, wasn't she tired. And to think she still had to take a shower and get ready for her afternoon duties... Brit definitely enjoyed an active life, but sometimes she felt like being too active would drain life away from her body sooner than not... "BERNIE, I'M HO-OME! Damn, where has that bird gone this time?" After locking the frontal door, Brittany threw her handbag on the ground nonchalantly and threw her full weight body on the living room's couch, digging her face into one cushion. She wouldn't really bother looking for Bernard again. Some months by his company made her realize the owl goes by his own pace: whenever he feels like giving her the grace of his presence, he'd do it, or whenever he's hungry. It was odd, he flew through her windows everyday but he always came back late.

Last edited by Brittie on Mon May 16, 2016 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptySat May 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Bernard was only sleeping in fact, due to his nature as a nocturnal bird and as a result they had a habit of sleeping throughout most of the day. Not necessarily doing much. Though the minute his owners voice rang out through the room Bernard sprang like a bomb up into the roof of the room. Almost crashing into it directly as a sort of panic. Birds like Bernard were very sensitive to loud noises, so given his enhanced hearing this wasn't exactly helping him out right now. As Bernard would look upon his owner and coo, before flying over to her shoulder and perching himself on her.

Coo Coo, Coo.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyMon May 16, 2016 3:11 pm

The cushion felt surprisingly nice, so nice Brittany almost dozed off, ignoring the fact she had to get up soon and get ready for the upcoming afternoon event. There's no better place than your own home, right? In any case, before she could indeed fall asleep out of tiredness, the presence of Bernard brought her senses back to reality. He was no heavy pet, but his claws on her shoulder made a presence itself.

"Bernie? Oooh, you're there!", she said, readily lifting her head to look to the snow owl, hair strands falling over her face, blocking her sight but not her smile. "Where have you been? Momma was looking for you!", her voice was relaxed, yet silly at the same time, the type of voice owners do to their own domestic animals. "Urgh, I'm sooooo tired! I really, REALLY should get up and head to the bathroom, but I can't. It's like my legs are too numb to move. I wish I had a life like yours, sleeping, eating and flying around with no worries in the world!" ~ Meanwhile one index finger made its way to below the owl's neck, rubbing his feathers in an unpretentious display of tender affection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:18 pm

Coo.

Bernard happily flapped his wings at her, showing signs of eagerness to see his owner. He had been doing his own things the entire day, as Bernard would proceed to playfully peck at his owners hair a bit in order to get her attention more. The owl really enjoyed how he was pet and loved by his owner, albeit they had a bit of a rough patch at first, as Bernard did not necessarily adjust to humans very easily.

...Except maybe this one.

Hoo Hoo, Hoo. If only Bernard could speak, otherwise. He would offer something more productive to this conversation right now. As he would close his eyes happily and nuzzle against his owners finger when coaxed.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:57 pm

While Brittany was happy to see Bernard acting meek contrary to some time prior to this moment, she really wished he'd stop making her hair messy, as well she'd love to understand his language for a change. Like Dr. Dolittle. You know, the very, veeeeeeeery old movie starring Eddie Murphy. Boy, they don't make films like these nowadays, but what does Brittany know? She barely had time to go to the movies and check what's new anymore. Back to the point, she shifted in the couch carefully taking the owl in her hands so she could invert her position and face upwards, lifting Bernard way upwards, making him block the living room's light against her eyes.

"So, Bernie, you're gonna be my counselor for today! Yaaaay!", her silly voice, as if Brittany was talking to a baby, remained, though the topic ahead was quite of a serious importance to her. "What do you think? Should I get ready and take a bath to go to work? Or should I, like, come up with some lame excuse to stay home? Say "coo" if you think I should stay, say "hoo" if you think I should go, alright?", she narrowed her sight to him, waiting for an answer...or something she'd read to be an answer. Perhaps the poor owl understood her instructions perfectly? She knew how birds weren't as intelligent as humans, but she was so clear, there was no way he wouldn't comprehend it. Or so Brittany hoped.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptySat May 21, 2016 9:01 am

Hoo Hoo.

Bernard felt funny as he was hoisted into the air by his owner after being placed down, the owl hooing rapidly as it felt funny to be held in the air so suddenly, usually it was due to his own flight abilities, and not by being carried. If Brit was paying attention to Bernard, he would almost be waddling his head around in her hands, frantically panicced in a almost comediac way.

When asked a question by Brit however, Bernard would respond in that one special way he was capable of answering just about any question that was thrown at him.

Coo.

He actually did not understand the question, but at the time had opted to make another sound instead involuntarily.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptySat May 21, 2016 4:35 pm

"Oh, you think so? Bernard, momma has to work! I can't be home with you all day!", she chuckled, bringing him back down, given how agitated the little owl was due to his owner treating him like a plushie at times, and caressing the back of his head repeatedly. "Do you know who I met today? One guy I've not seen for years...way before the Divide...", she said, sitting on the couch, with Bernard still placed comfortably on her lap. She smiled... Memories would come, bringing to her face a different kind of contemplative emotion. Whether it was a good or a bad emotion, it was up to the viewer. "Have I told you about him, Bernie? Have I? Do you wanna hear it? Say "coo" if you want it, say "hoo" if you don't want it."
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Bernard would shake his head aroun dadorably, he didn't like the position his owner was keeping him inside of right now, however, he would only offer an adorable coo to his owner as he attempted to nuzzle against the hand that was holding him at the moment. Upon her mentioning that she met someone she knew before, Bernard...

WELL.....

He didn't have much to say outside of a hooo, and ahoo there. When the question that came concerning the man himself though, Bernard had thrown a coo out. Coincidentally, the owl was not actually understanding much of what she was asking, because...He's a freaking owl. He just happened to be making noises at the time.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyTue May 24, 2016 8:46 pm

As expected, Bernard released a "coo", which meant he was interested in the newest hot gossip about his owner's personal life. "A-ha! You wanna know the dirty juicy details, don't you, you dirty little owl? Alright, alright, I'll tell you, mmkay?", one finger went down to his beak, caressing it carefully. Of course she knew it was risky and Bernard could peck her finger and cause some pain, but the possibility didn't even cross her mind. "I met him on my last day before adoption... I was alone at the R&D Park. You know, the R&D building. We had a field trip to the place because we never go anywhere...it was nice, but not so nice, anyway, I met him at the Park when I was on my own. And we talked, he, like, gave me a sandwich. It's been five years and now he studies at the same school I do... Can you believe that?", the girl had a different kind of smile upon her lips. It was...genuine happiness. Serene happiness, quiet happiness, not the spontaneous and momentary joy.
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:14 pm

Bernard was only going to coo right now, and coo coo motherfucking coo Baby.

He understood to some extent what his owner was saying, though it mostly came out as gibberish to his owl self right now. As the owl was not familiar with the human term of gossping or really...Talking like this. When his beak was carressed though, Bernie would nudge his head against his owners finger. Most owls would peck the shit out of you and probably kill you if you tried that. However Brit was a special case and was his loving owner. So right now that wasn't exactly what the owl was gonna do. As he would nuzzle against his owners hand. Kind of ignoring everything she was just about saying.

"Coo Coo, Coo"
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyThu May 26, 2016 4:09 pm

Brittany, of course, took it as if Bernard was interested in her little childhood tale. "Mmmmm...he's...like, a bit taller than me, not so much, though. His hair is, like, a bit long, bangs cover his eyes, he wears glasses too and...hmmm... He's a nerd, what can you expect?", she smile jokingly, still caressing Bernard. "He has not changed... Not at all... " It was...weird. She desired no contact with her former self and the implications of getting in touch with a past she'd rather forget was...disturbing, but this... She liked this. She liked meeting him again, and she liked the fact he stayed the same, unlike her. "Oh hey, I so totally have to get going! But first, I'll clean your cage and put food for you, alright? Are you hungry, Bernie?
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyMon May 30, 2016 6:55 pm

Bernard of course would hoo, and hoo, happily in his owners hands. While being caressed right now. Coo Coo, Coo.The Owl would really just nuzzle against his owner while being held by her and caressed. Happily hooing, the owl seemed to be enjoying her company right now. Though when the idea of her feeding him came up, his head cocked up at her directly and he began to get excited. Hooing rapidly while flapping his wings. Then he would start to make a playful pecking motion. Indicating he definitely wanted some form of food, when a owls gotta eat, an owls gotta eat.
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:06 am

As she identified easily how Bernard was hungry, by his agitated motion, Brittany got up from the couch in a jump, laughing cheerfully as she grabbed him with her hands and drag the little owl closer to a tender snuggle, from a loving owner to her pet. "Fine, fine, I get it. Let's go then, I'll put your owl food on your bowl right now. Does it taste good? I mean, it's, uh, chicken meat? Like, really? Okay, I do eat chicken meat sometimes, but at least I roast or fry it before! I should totally teach you how to be classy!", she smiled as her steps led both to the kitchen. It was indeed hard to have an owl as a pet, Brittany could tell very well, and most places had special legislation against it. However, she managed to buy one for herself and it was sort of love at first sight. "Sort of" being the key word here, for she soon found out how..."unique" of a pet an owl makes. The troubling part was cleaning up Bernie's mess and feeding him dead day-old cockerels, according to the internet guides. At least she could buy these easily on the market. It was funny how Bernard taught Brittany a lot of things about nature she didn't know. For that, and for his company, she was happy...~

( Exit. )
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 12:59 pm

A Bond has been Forged...

Back Home [Bernard] Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_sun_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ln Back Home [Bernard] Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_devil_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ic

Brittany Wilson of the Sun Arcana and Bernadette the Owl of the Devil Arcana has formed a Social Link...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home [Bernard]   Back Home [Bernard] Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home [Bernard]
Page 1 of 1