Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 3:33 pm

Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 2q3n5sz

"Grenades? Now I feel like the one causing terror here... Can you keep your voice down alittle saying something like that?" The Detective put a finger up to his lips as if he were trying to shush the young woman. Then she went a step further and wanted to believe he was trying to flirt with them. Raidou cleared his throat and shook his head. "In my line of work, I do not flirt. Business before pleasure, young lass." The Man crossed his arms and nodded to himself. He was very odd to say the least. Mostly because he never really did the talking when it came to interacting with others. Most wouldn't believe him, but he was accompanied by a black cat for the majority of his cases. The black cat could speak, though only those aligned with the Kuzunoha could ever hear his voice. He was like a mentor to all Raidou, and thus the Detective relied on him for alot. Not saying he did not have his own skill; he simply was socially awkward to some degree. Especially around women and children.

He had left his partner back at the Kuzunoha Agency with his young apprentice, just incase something were to happen to him once finding his targets. And though he left him behind, he figured his "supernatural" friends could pick up the slack. Of course, they couldn't even help him with the younger female's accusation. The Detective lost his composure as he stumbled back and looked at the strange stares coming his way from the surrounding crowd. "W-What!? No, I just said I don't do things like that. It's for your protection. I promise! Detective's Honor. And it's not a grenade. It's a device I use to protect the state of this world. That's definitely heroic, not something a lolicon creep would say, right? And how do you even have those words in your vocabulary to being with, little girl!?" Raidou Kuzunoha stumbled over his words when dealing with the young woman. Man, this was why he avoided females. Though it was almost ironic, seeing how is apprentice was chosen to be a young female. And now his two targets were female aswell. He had the back luck of having to deal with women in all aspects of his life.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:30 am

Vivian smirked a bit and nodded. For what it was worth, he definitely seemed like a decent person. Vivian giggled however when the other woman asked about being a lolicon. She didn't think the girl was that young though, but appearances can be deceiving after all. Even she didn't get so bold. Though she pulled out the tube again, and soon her happier nature began to fade. If he was telling the truth, and there was an actual threat running around, maybe she SHOULD help out, even if it was fake. Something like this you just don't joke about. "You seem very helpful. We'll do what we can. But chances are they definitely weren't here. With what you told us, they probably would stick out in a crowd. I promise to take it seriously, we can look together after we split if you want." She turned to Athena, with an offer. They could spend the day roaming around, and if it was a ruse, at least she would have made a new friend, though she was much older than them, easily almost ten years their senior. Would it be creepy to see her with someone so young?
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 11:40 am

Athena wondered if it was wise for her to get involved in that situation. She was certain it was going to be dangerous, especially since those two women sounded formidable but on the other hand she could save the city and become a famous heroine because of it, a worthy risk. "I guess I will be safe with an adult around me and we would rise less suspicion if it's going to be just the two of us." The girl replied. "No offense meant to the "pedotective" but my mother taught me not to trust stranger men who offer me gifts." She said in order to tease the man further while looking at the older woman. "Perhaps the museum isn't the best place to look for them. If I wanted to remain hidden then I would use a less crowded place to lay low. Perhaps the planetarium or the park are the best places to search for them since both locations offer various hiding spots."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 11:43 am

Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 2q3n5sz

"P-...Pedotective? That's plenty of offense you know! If my young apprentice were here, she'd teach you some manners, young lady!" The Detective crossed his arms like a child himself. His eyes switched over to the other female that spoke of sticking together with the young girl. That was a good idea. Better than them being separated and something horrible happening. There were strength in numbers and he knew this rule all too well. No Kuzunoha worth their salt went through life alone. It was their job to reach out to demons and be the median between them and humans. Not all demons were evil, and that's what average humans failed to realize. There were always two extremes, but the Kuzunoha looked to remain centralized. As long as order was maintained to a certain degree, and the capital did not fall, their mission was accomplished.

But alas, his time with these two trouble- er lovely ladies was coming to a close. After all, the sun was falling from the sky and night would be there soon. Something told him things were going to be turning to the worst soon. Like a scratching at pit of his stomach. The more he lingered, the worse it got. Raidou would turn back to the two females and give a polite bow. "Remember, if you're in danger, throw down that vial. Don't put yourself in a dangerous situation for my sake. It'd be a stain on my record." With those final words, the man made his leave and left the women to themselves. More than likely this would be the last time he'd see them. After all, this night already had a predetermined end. He would always lay his life down to protect the order of the city, but he never imagined that moment would happen so soon.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 10:10 am

Social Qualities:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon]   Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Devil Fish [Event Topic :: Afternoon]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2