Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 9:51 am

((OoC: Just gonna make the talk part short and to point to we can actually focus on the fight lol))

''Hmph. I'm the same as you, and I never thought that way. I may be part Shadow, but that doesn't make me one.'' Sure, he wasn't normal, but even if a part of him was a Shadow, it still wasn't really him? It's not like he has been born half-half. The Shadow was its own being in the end.

''No one says it can't decide to go over you instead of around though.'' Even a rock gets crushed when something literally smashes through. ''I wish I understood that one, but it's hard. I can't focus on one thing like that. Though maybe life would be easier that way sometimes.'' On the other hand, he'd probably go insane if he had to just pick one wall to look at when there are several.

He would stay quiet for a while, until asked a question directly. ''Who knows. I may be too irrational to teach you something like that. Our viewpoints are way different. But if you can adapt, perhaps you won't even need it.'' He'd likely just confuse Oki further if he tried, so that was a tricky territory. ''I don't mind a little pain.'' That was the smallest evil. This and that aside, he would shrug lightly at the quitting talk. ''I'll question anything. Despair is just another thing on the list. And giving in doesn't always provide an answer.'' Hardly. Anyway...

---

He would smile thinly, as he stepped backwards himself, putting them at around 10 meters from each other. For now, he would watch the unfolding situation calmly. Unlike for Oki, there didn't seem to be anything odd happening in his case. He just stood there, observing the other in a somewhat laidback way.

A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 1UnyGvj

''So it is. You can have the first move then.''

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:52 am

“Mmm. Same and yet not same. Perhaps you have a better sense of what you are than we do,” Oki said to other in calm tones. It was true the shadow was never a natural part of itself, but that did not change the fact that over time the shadow had merged itself with Oki in more than just the physical way. It tainted the body and the mind in ways that were hard to explain. Ways that made the being question what it had become. To his next words, the being would fold its arms and tilt its head.

“That is true, but Oki will adapt if that happened,” it would say back not exactly agreeing with fully being crushed. Sure, life changed and threw things you did not want right in your face, but it was those that chose to be crushed or simply float along that were washed away in the end. Oki refused to be swayed like that. It’s path was its own no matter what.

“Sometimes it is easier and sometimes it is frustrating. Focus can sometimes lead to blinders and blinders to things like very basis thoughts.” If it was a purist in its way of thinking, then the creature would indeed be a lot more trouble than it was worth. It wouldn’t be swayed or listen to anything except what lined up with itself causing strife in places that none was needed. Thankfully, Oki let itself be open to other ways of thinking. A light hum would escape the being at the other words.

“Perhaps…” was all it said in regards to the lesson thing. In the end there was no real answer to its question. It would simply have to walk the path to see what happened. As for the biting comment, Oki would smirk at the other quite amused at that one. This guy no matter what the situation was hadn’t changed on that end. Even through it all, he could still pull up a comeback like that one. It was kind of endearing in a way and it was a trait that put Oki at ease.

“True, but sometimes giving in seems like the only option,” the being would say to the other remaining quite calm until the challenge had come. When the challenged came, the being would take a moment to consider it before actually accepting it.

As it took a battle position and heard the words spoken, the being would jump back pushing itself upward and away from the other as it clasped its hands together. A strange energy would flow off of it as its lips moved as if it was saying something though know words could be heard. A few seconds after this occurred, the sky above became darker as a rumble of thunder passed through the area. Shortly after that, the dark sky would tear open and unleash a downpour in the area that soaked everything in the area. While the rain didn’t seem to harm anything, the plants actually seeming to enjoy the rain; however there should be one here that should've been feeling the real effects of the rain.

After this Oki would land with a light splash as the shadows around it shot forward and formed the large nine tailed foxed that was Persephone. In a whirl of fur and crystals, the creature would swing its tails forward like some large fan aiming to smack the tall man before it.

As You Wish:

Relevant Strengths/Weaknesses:

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 12:32 pm

He wouldn't say much in response, as there wasn't anything to be said. The two of them would likely not come to an agreement anyway. They were pretty much the same, but they simply viewed what was in a different way. That would probably never change.

He would comment on the giving up matter, however. ''There is never only one option. Even when it seems like it.'' You have to find the others on your own, though.

---

Oh look, rain. Of course, he could tell it wasn't normal rain, but he wasn't extremely bothered about it just yet. Water would only be useful for someone that could freeze it at moment's notice afterall. For now, he didn't aim to actually exploit that though, because that would just make it easy. And he wanted to observe Oki's skills for at least a while. It's not like they ever saw each other fight before, so this could be interesting in a way. That, and he did find casual fighting fun. He just disliked when it got too violent.

He would watch as the other finished off the chant, about to land down. There were a few options, but he'd choose to move further backwards in lieu of first seeing what kind of attack could Oki send at him while snapping his fingers to summon a swarm of butterflies which would flutter right around Persephone's face as she materialized, definitely not helping her aim. Besides, she may be large, but he was pretty fast and would simply jump back even more to land himself away from the tails' reach. And if any of them still got too close despite that, he would block them away with his arms en route. Afterall, she wouldn't be able to smack past his soulbound weapon.

Regardless of that last outcome, he would stand his ground, now at around 20 meters away from Oki itself, and 5 from Persephone. He would not attack just yet, whistling at the other. ''I'd be careful if I were you. Didn't you say you and your Shadow are basically one and the same? Then you shouldn't carelessly send her out without a proper plan. Had I wanted to end this now, I could have grabbed her by the tails and torn her to pieces with my bare hands as she got close.'', he'd wave one clawed hand at Oki. It would have been as easy as taking hold of the tails and it'd be pretty much over. He could have even electrocuted or frozen the fox on spot the moment they came into contact, and she would have had basically no time to properly respond, being busy with swinging her tails around. He was an efficient close range fighter, and he would certainly make use of it, was his goal to defeat Oki right away. Luckily, this was not a death match.

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:01 pm

To Sharaku’s last words, the being would simply give the other a sad smile as it shook its head. It and Sharaku would not be getting anywhere there. Sure, there were options everywhere, but a cornered and isolated creature would never see it. Regardless the creature wouldn’t make a comment this round as its mind settled on the battle that would soon follow.

Oki was highly aware when stepping into this battle that Sharaku had the upper hand. Being not only a more experienced fighter, this man was stronger and quicker. It had no doubt that it would have a difficult path, but it was never one to step down from things just because they were daunting. Besides it had always wondered if push came to shove could it actually beat this man. It had hoped it would be stronger when this happened, but alas it was what it was so the creature would roll with the hand dealt with it for now.

After casting one spell to hopefully help with the matter at hand, Oki would push from the wet ground to follow behind Persephone when she moved to go after Sharaku. As the fox charged forward in an attempt to cover the distance and attack, the creature would find itself interrupted as butterflies were unexpectedly in its face.

Snarling its crystal like claws would dig into the earth slowing the creature down and halting the creature about 15 feet away from Sharaku. As it raised its paws to swat at the creatures in front of it. It would instinctively flick its tails back and away from the man in case he did try to grab them. Yes, the fox was upfront, but a fool it was not and neither was its master.

When Persephone came a halt and Sharaku spoke, Oki’s answer would come from a lot closer than the man assumed.

“Then we are glad Sharaku has a sense of honor. We would be sad if you simply crushed us from the get go,” the creature would say from somewhere behind the fox its voice suggesting it was about 17 feet from Peresphone and about 32 feet from Sharaku. Between them sat the 9 foot long mass of fur that was Persephone, still growling at the butteflies; however, instead of attacking, the fox would back away from Sharaku a bit. It seemed hesitant to attack as it kept its tails fanned out blocking Oki from view. Was the fox scared or was it waiting for something? The fact that Oki did not seem to attack either was rather strange. What were they doing?

....:

Relevant Strengths/Weaknesses:

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 12:16 pm

Correction due to mistranslating spell cast upon Oki:

Luck remains at 55 and speed is decreased by 30%.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:49 pm

Hmm, so not going to attack in the end? Ah well. Was that just a try to scare him away then? Or maybe Oki was trying to keep him at a distance, but he wasn't sure what that would accomplish in the long run. Of course, he was more efficient at close range, but he was capable of fighting from the distance if he was given no other choice. Harder to land a hit, but the same would go for the opponent. He'd just get more time to dodge things headed his way. How odd regardless.

Either way, he would stay where he was now, observing the duo. He wasn't really very surprised about Oki's position. Honestly, he could hear and see well enough to tell that the other moved. It was of no specific concern to him at the moment, although he would keep that in mind. There had to be a reason for the two to stick close, right? He would snort lightly. ''I see. If this was a serious battle, I would have. A sense of honor doesn't apply much in those cases, so you might not want to hope for it in general. That's how life is. It's more likely to just crush you and not care.'' This time around, he didn't aim for a straight out defeat though. Thus, he wouldn't go for an easy looking win. Not until he has seen enough, at least.

Due to that, he would not attack just yet. He gave Oki the first move to see what he was dealing with before he tried anything. He wanted to know what he was up against before he decided what tactics to employ. For he didn't want to just go and throw something powerful out right away if he didn't have to. On the other hand, the waiting game was a little boring after a while. ''Well, what is it going to be? I gave you the first move, but you hardly did anything worthwile just yet.'' If he had wanted to, he could have started putting pressure right away, instead of letting Oki stand around and do whatever it was doing. Plotting? Maybe?

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 03, 2016 8:58 pm

“Heh. You can never take a comment can you, Sharaku?” Oki would say more amused than annoyed at the comment that had been said as it continued to move forward. As it did Persephone would unexpectedly shatter the pieces floating back to reform behind Oki as it stopped in its tracks, its distance now about 29 feet away from Sharaku. The creature would observe him from the shadows of the its hood before letting out a light "tsk" in response to the other words spoken. Cheeky wasn't he?

At the sound, Persephone would lean her heard back howling at the darkened skies. As she did this, the ground would suddenly churn and shift from concrete to a muddy mass that would lift itself up about seven feet in the air before rushing forward on the slick ground in an attempt to run over the man before it. As the wave of wet earth rushed to cover the huge gap in all its chaoticness, Oki would hop on Persephone's back as she bowed down a bit to let it on. Together, they would follow behind the wave in a charge, but why they were charging was beyond logic. Had it not taken heed of the warning from Sharaku?

Actions:

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:08 am

''That depends.'', he'd respond simply, still waiting calmly until the moment the fox howled, making him flinch at the sound slightly, taking a step back. Loud noises were a pain. He would shake his head slightly to clear the noise, narrowing his eyes at the muddy earth before crouching down and putting his hands on the ground. Ice spikes would form from the surface beneath and to the sides of him, creating an approximately 12 feet high wall of ice. Its width would only be about 6 feet, but it wouldn't matter as much as the majority of the mud would just splat against it where it couldn't reach him, due to its height. Meanwhile, he would stand on one of the spikes that he made underneath himself (making sure that they weren't sharp in that place, of course). Having a view from high up was nice. Even though for a moment, he had been tempted to take that wave just to see how much power was behind it.

He would frown in Oki's direction slightly. He didn't know what the other was up to, but it would have a harder time properly aiming at him with such soil while he was up there anyway. Not that he was following why had it gone after its own attack. Having the mud before it, coupled with his butterflies from before would make it that much harder for it to properly watch his actions. Thus, he could have attacked directly now, and it would be in slight trouble there, considering how the two were also moving forward. It takes a moment to put on the brakes after all.

Regardless, he would stay up there, watching the other cautiously in case the two wanted to pull some sort of trick after getting up close to his ice. He could easily follow with another ice spell right after, so he wasn't extremely worried, but being careful never kills. By now, Oki might be able to realize that he wasn't trying to actively attack and was just defending, unless it thought he was actually being kept busy enough not to strike. ''Are you trying to get me dirty?''

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 9:56 am

“On what?” Oki would ask before it had moved to make its attack. Well, the mud did try to reach the target, but of course twinkle toes over there just had to use ice to get the upper ground….literally. Oki and Persephone would continue their charge. As they got closer, Oki would flip off the creature at the 15 foot mark while the fox dug its claws into the ground and slid until it was 10 feet away from the icy wall. Broken eyes would look up at man on top of the ice as he asked his question; however, he would not get a verbal answer. Instead, the fox lifted its head once more. It would unleash a howl in the area that was loud and unearthly and a lot longer than the last one. The fox would keep its howl, as the sky above cleared and the rain ceased. However, the sky would be nothing to be distracted by. While Persephone howled it had charged a small shard of ice and made it appear before Sharaku. As soon as the shard was in front of him it would shatter into icy shards in an attempt to shred him with an icy attack. Would it work…probably not, but Oki tried it anyway as it kept a watchful eye on the game of defense this man was playing. Why was he toying with it and not attacking? Sure, he could take it out in one go, but at the same time what was he expecting Oki to do? Tire out?

"..." Green eyes would narrow at this as the being settled into watching the situation.

Actions:

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 2:02 pm

''The situation and what is being said.'' A full explanation would require a much, much larger timeframe, and that was not available in the middle of a fight, so he'd state it in the simplest terms possible.

At first, he would watch the happenings calmly from his ice perch, until the fox decided to be loud again. He couldn't care less about the sky or the state of the rain, but the noise sure bothered him. He'd narrow his eyes scowling faintly, actually going as far as covering his ears with his hands. It was making his ears ring, enough to make him slightly dizzy, and he couldn't have that get worse right now. On the other hand, his sight wasn't affected by sound, so he could still take notice of being attacked. Albeit, his current stand made it a little tricky. He could have simply lashed out and destroyed the attack with his own easily enough. Yet, he'd prefer to do things the roundabout way. It was just a bunch of ice. He had good resistance against his own element of choice, so he doubted this would hurt him too badly. Plus, getting half-deafened was quite quickly succeeding at depleting his calm mood. Hell. He did not want migraines in return for taking the time to observe a bit. Tch. Time to pull a stunt.

This time around, he wouldn't defend, taking the hit straight on and letting it knock him off the wall backwards. The hit stung a bit, which didn't make him be any happier, but it wouldn't hurt him all that much. He would flip midair, landing on his feet right behind his wall. With Oki and his fox standing in front of it, they wouldn't be able to see what happened to him, which was too bad. Without much further ado, he would make use of the rest of his ice spell he didn't finish before, smashing it through the already standing wall. Said wall would suddenly shatter into a volley of sharp 5 inch long and 3 inch wide shards of ice, magnified by the extra ice he used to force it apart.

Coming from alongside the wall's original height, up to 12 feet from the ground, the ice avalanche would rain onto the duo with its distance reaching 26 feet thanks to the direct force he used, and the width spanning approximately 10 feet. Let's see what happens now. Doing this from where he couldn't be seen, he was trying to catch the two off guard on top of everything else unless they could have predicted he'd actually destroy his own creation. Honestly, this was not the original plan, but today has been rough enough, and the painful noise had pushed his limits. Thus, Oki would finally get a taste of his offense, immediately after it could have celebrated managing to land a hit.

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 10:32 pm

“Fair enough,” would be the small reply back to the other before the creature would become silent once more and begin its attack. The beauty of the beast is that it somewhat worked and somewhat didn’t work. On one hand, yes…the ice did smack Sharaku and probably the only reason the thing had even worked was thanks to Persephone’s howl; however, as Sharaku fell back behind the wall of ice, Oki’s eyes would narrow as Persephone hopped back a bit on instinct landing about 2 feet closer to Oki. Great you get rid of one sight problem and then have to deal with another. Stupid ice wa-?

Eh? It started with a sound and then the attack was coming directly at the pair! With barely any time to react. Oki dropped to its knees and covered it head as Persephone fanned herself out and her body became pure crystal. The ice would rain down on them and while they could feel the pierce of each needle, neither one screamed out or make a sound of pain as the sound of ice meeting crystal and the ground filled the area. When the avalanche ended, Persephone would vanish from its spot and reappear by Oki who had lost its hat despite its efforts to keep it on its head. As Persephone kept broken eyes on Sharaku, Oki slowly began to unball as pieces of the ice attack fell off of it and clattered to the ground. Looking over at its hat, it would make a light tsking sound before green orbs would drift over to the other watching him. Persephone flicked her tails lightly casting a strange light of green around herself Oki that seemed to make the wear from the ice attack vanish a bit.

Once that was done, Oki would tilt its head at Sharaku and silently beckon for him to come with a hand gesture as its previous aggression shifted to an icy calm for some odd reason.

Actions:

Last edited by Deshi on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A spacing error had to be removed.)
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 9:04 am

((Edit: The above post is nulled considering there were some things such as guarding that I just learned one cannot do in pvp. So with that being said. The damage to Oki all together is 157 ice damage. I read the rules and I can't match the boots on the ice with my current power. With that said Oki has collapsed and the battle over. Correction post below.))

And so just like that the ice came down upon it. There was no way to dodge it and the sheer power of the attack was too much for the body to handle. Persephone let out a small sigh before she cracked and disappeared into shadowy shards that automatically floated back to Oki and disappeared into its body. With the shadow back in it, the creature went down. Collapsing first on its knees, its green eyes became unfocused and closed. With that it would tilt forward and head straight for the ground. What happened after that it did not know. For it could only see blackness….

~ Challenged Failed. Sharaku wins ~
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 1:28 pm

''....''

So much for that. Honestly, he would have thought Oki was at least a little stronger than that. If he were an enemy, he could have easily killed the other right here and now. He didn't really understand this. Why appoint someone to search for a possibly dangerous traitor, when they aren't really strong? It's no use if the 'hunter' gets themselves killed in a jiffy. Knowing the general level of anything supernatural, he wouldn't doubt whoever was the target was maybe even stronger than him. Plus, he hardly went all out on Oki himself. Sure, he did pull a bit of a surprise attack due to getting annoyed, but please...some people will happily cheat during battles. Not everyone fights fairly.

Meh, and just when things were starting to get a little interesting. Now he didn't have anything to take his energy out on. How dissapointing. With a sigh, he would move over, sitting down nearby Oki, a somewhat exasperated expression on his face. He couldn't do much here, until the other woke up. Now what....
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:53 pm

It is unknown how long Oki stayed out, but one can say it wasn’t very long. It took about 30 minutes for the being to begin stirring again. The being didn’t make much noise as its still body twitched very slightly as it attempted to move the first time, but failing become still again. A few seconds after the first attempt, the body would shudder slightly as the being was able to finally turn its heavy head away from the kiss it had been sharing with the ground up until now.

With more air to take in than before, the sleep like breathing would shift its pattern to become the more rapid breaths of those awake. Following the change in breathing, the being would struggle a bit more, but eventually it opened its green eyes.

Taking the moment to bring the world into focus, it would eventually find itself in the spot the battle had occurred, but instead of being alone, it found another there.

“…”

Green eyes would blink sleepily as the being remained flat on the ground unable to move from its position at the moment as it watched the other for a while in silence giving its mind time to register that Sharaku was still there. It should’ve felt scared or threatened given its position, but instead it found itself kind of calmed that he had stayed. Even so, the being would struggle a bit to get its vocal cords working again. Once they were back in order it would open it mouth and speak.

“…Stayed to rub the victory in our face?” Oki would ask its tone soft and tired, but still carrying a small tone of amusement to it. Despite its tired state and pretty much being at the mercy of whatever until its body could recover, it seemed the being had not lost its ability to poke or make a joke of something that was other wise bad. Regardless the tone showed it was not angry with the other despite the loss.

....:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:14 pm

Thirty minutes wasn't all that long indeed. Yet, it was enough for Sharaku to space out enough to actually get slightly startled when Oki started showing signs of life again. He would turn his gaze towards the other, his expression fairly calm as he watched it struggle. He knew that these kinds of attacks wouldn't cause real body harm unless you went as far as outright killing the person. Even then, their body would stay intact. Thus, he had no reason to think Oki was injured enough to need his help. Perhaps it just took time. He had never been knocked out this way before, so he wouldn't know how long it took to get yourself working again.

When Oki finally spoke up, he would shift his seating position to get more comfortable before shrugging nonchalantly. ''Would you rather I had walked away and left you there unconscious on your own? Besides, we're not done yet. I didn't ask for a fight just to leave right after.'' That wasn't the point of it at all. Nor did it sound like a good way to part from a meeting, for that matter. At any rate, his words were laid-back enough, as he knew the other might have just been joking with that question. Even if he was not always sure when Oki was concerned, and did not necessarily like bing painted in that way.

He would hum faintly. ''...but perhaps I should actually do as you said. That was hardly a fight. I hadn't even gone all out on you, even though it was mildly unpleasant. If I get severe headaches during the night, I guess I can blame you.'', he would shake his head somewhat jokingly. He was feeling better by now, but for God's sake, he really disliked loud sounds. ''Say, what is your plan of action...? I don't doubt that whoever you're trying to chase is either as strong as me, or even stronger. If we were enemies right now, you would have been as good as dead, and it didn't even take a lot of effort on my side.'', he would watch the other toughtfully. ''If you get yourself killed during your investigations, you won't really get anything done....''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)   A Brief Reprise (Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brief Reprise (Sharaku)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next