Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) Empty
PostSubject: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 9:04 pm

"*Sigh* I'm here for my monthly checkup so when do we......!?" What is that!? Three giant lights in the sky, one green, one blue and one red.... don't tell me, is this happening again!? Wait, a message from the new Minister? This is definently more supernatural shenanagins. The way she is all mysterious and of how organizations are going to handle it, along with the warning of imminent death when going outside.

Wait, there is a giant amount of water rising above the ocean? I have a really bad feeling about this...... Demons. Those are bloody demons, and all sorts of mythological figures. Wait, I can feel my persona coming back to me. No, it's coming back to me in the Azores, not those alternate worlds. Damnit, there's no time to be afraid, I have to patrol around and make sure the prison is secure. "I'm sorry but my checkup will have to wait, I have to patrol the area." I say rushing off to immediately check the cell hallway A. Even if they are petty criminals, they don't deserve to be killed by these monsters.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:32 am

Cops were already on the scene, working to guard and secure the criminals there. Meanwhile, an alarm was sounding signalling an escapee. Of course if a convict wanted out it had to be under the officer's rule, so essentially everyone who understood the signal knew someone was trying to bust out. About two of the guards in the hallway noticed Tremora and proceeded to approach him, hands near their holster where an obvious pair of lethal and nonlethal weapons laid. If he was smart he would cooperate and just give up. They called at him to hold his hands up and stay still. Tremora was at the entrance at this point and the cops were no more than about 10 meters away..
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:36 pm

"Wait.... are you kidding me!?" They seriously think I'm trying to escape!? *Sigh* Bloody hell, looks like i'll have to explain it to these two officers approaching me. "Okay look, I am not trying to escape, I am just going over to check cell hallway A to make sure they aren't getting killed by those demons. You can follow me if you want to make sure I don't do anything bad, but I'm one of the few people who can possibly deal with those things. Also, I wouldn't even think of trying to escape with that horde of those monsters outside. Heck, if you really want to keep an eye on me you could hold me in reserve until some of those things come inside." I say all of this waiting for their response, also hoping that this time wasted won't cost lives. Hopefully they will be reasonable about it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:30 am

In truth it's not like the cops could waste much time with him; there were bigger issues. And all officers on the force were long briefed about the power to fight these kinds of things, so they lowered their weapons and bid them to follow; and would move on with Tremora should he choose to join them. They would call on their phones to report the situation, as the water outside began to glow brighter as they moved. They could hear howling winds and rumbles against the wall; sounds of something trying to break in...The officers looked to Tremora, wondering his plan. What did he plan on doing? Looking for people already in danger, trying to flee, taking a good look of outside, or holding own the fort?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:54 am

Oh, they are letting me join them. Crap, I need to think up a game plan, and I don't have much time. "Crap, so guys, since as far as I know I am the only one with power to defeat them here, I think we need to make an information apparatus. Because when they break through one point, they are likely to swarm it, and some may even break through more points. Honestly, all we can hope for is a stalling action with that enourmous amount of those things. I think that if possible we should also request a call for backup from civilians throughout the Azores."

"And no, I am not talking about laws, I am talking about a fight for survival, and they are the best shot we have. Because some of them might be available to assist us here." I start detailing our call to arms from people with supernatural abilities, and the plan for when they break through. "We need to scout out vulnerabilities in the walls and quickly prepare defenses in those areas. And also we need to arm ourselves as much and as fast as possible. Hopefully conventional weaponry will be able to hurt those things. So, I guess that is it, so please do this, I want to help against these demons."

"Oh and I forgot one thing, I can probably heal you all up as long as you don't fall unconscious."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:20 pm

Soon as he spoke, all the noises started to die off. The tremors began to subside, and outside Tremora could see the monsters leaving the area and heading to Standasen. Soon following a sound would be heard on the two cops' radios on their sides. "Everyone, do not waste your time if a convict attempts to flee. The civilians and casualties must come first!" The voice said. The cops looked at each other then at Tremora. What else could they do but nod at the command. "If you want to join us do it....if not, then just don't cause trouble! You're still on your sentence after all." They clearly knew Tremora, and his strange nature of being so kind stuck out at a grim island prison. They would not stop Tremora if he chose to go to the source, or investigate the depths below.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 10:52 pm

A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) Giphy

Soon before Tremora could make a reaction, steps rang loudly down the hall, which drew the attention of the guards. What came from the source was a hooded person, whose face was hidden beneath the robe, and a hand dangling outside of it; the hand revealed to be bandaged. They were across the hall from the cops who had their arms on the weapons however did not draw them. The figure looked strangely at Tremora and let out a raspy sigh.

A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) Taurus10

" . . . . . . "

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:11 am

Oh, the monsters are leaving the area, good, at least we won't have to worry about that right now. "Ok, I guess I.!?" What are those footsteps? What is that!? "Gr, what, or who are you?" A strange nightmare scenario humanoid suddenly appearing and it's walking straight towards us, this is definently supernatural, but I don't know how to take it, even if it would scare trolls into fits.

Whatever it is, if it is hostile I need to be on guard and ready to help these officers escape.

"I don't know what that is, but if it starts attacking, run. I should be able to buy you some time." I say grimly. I honestly have little hope of winning against such a creature. As I say that I summon my soulbound and hold it in a stance that indicates defense and evasion, crouching my body slightly and holding the blade as if preparing to intercept attacks by holding it as if blocking an overhead blow or preparing to thrust.

Let us hope that it's intentions are neutral at least.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:05 pm

A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) Tumblr_mmx35kAyLV1qd7h1xo1_500

The hooded one tilted their head lightly, as the officers noticed the weapon suddenly appearing. They didn't have much of a choice but to flee and work on something else right? The hooded one meanwhile didn't know what to think considering Tremora didn't speak to them and instead drew a blade. Maybe they should try something else instead. Of course, they were very much on their guard as they could sense a fight brewing. She stared at the strange man; thinking about what they planned to do.

".....Oh. I guess you want to fight. We should make it quick....I have to be somewhere soon..." they said with an unmistable feminine voice. Were they a woman? They began to walk towards Tremora, their bandaged arm beginning to steam and blacken as though it had suddenly caught a strange frostbite. The raspy sigh from her mouth grew louder, as they stopped after about 8 meters away from Tremora. The hooded lady could tell that Tremora was no ordinary man, and in fact had some kind of power if he could summon a weapon like that. However, they were quite certain they could handle whatever was hurled at her. After all, she has a great strength on her side. She wouldn't need long to make this end.

A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) Bakemonogatari-suruga-1920x1200-wallpaper-1721494

Hooded Woman:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 8:20 pm

"*Gulp* No, you are mistaken, I do not wish to fight you. In fact if anything i'm scared of you." I lower my weapon and make it disappear. "If you wouldn't mind me asking, where do you need to go? If it is in these islands I might be able to assist you." I say this with a worried expression on my face. I do not wish to fight and (she?) said that she was in a hurry so I might be able to avoid fighting her doing this.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 10:53 pm

The woman tilted her head at Tremora again. So he didn't want to fight? That made her job easier she supposed. She wasn't particularly looking for a fight herself. She reached for her hood and pulled it back slightly, with a vacant stare.

A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) 0cc59bb14f59fee826b51618e7f6e6f22ae47d05_hq

"Oh, you don't? That's good..." she said, walking a few steps towards him swaying back and forth. She stopped walking towards him for a brief moment to clutch her bandaged arm in clear pain with a slight grunt. Her arm seemed to pulsate in that bandage for a moment before she shook the arm roughly until it died down. She looked back to Tremora, her mouth half agape and breathing a bit heavier. "I just need to find someone. A girl. You're not a girl, so it's not you." She began to walk past Tremora, saying no more and attempting to exit the door unless Tremora had anything else to say. What else could she say after all? Where she came from, she fell out of touch with normal conversations.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 12:11 am

Looks like she isn't going to fight me. That's good, I didn't really want to fight/get myself killed. Huh, so she is looking for a girl. "Um, do you know who this girl looks like or her name? I might be able to direct you to her." And maybe I could learn something about you, you mysterious and scary (little?) girl.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:50 am

A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) 200_s

The girl stopped and turned her head back at him, the look in her eyes a little stranger now. Her mouth began to drift open like she was half asleep, or not all there. Her arm began to move a bit wilder but soon died down again. It looked like it could break out at any moment. "Brown short hair. Red eyes. Her name's...." she paused, her head lolling backward before snapping back to consciousness. Her eyes began to grow a bit bloodshot. "Her name's Azami. Tell me please, or let me go. I work on my own." She turned away from Tremora after she spoke, but remained there in case Tremora had anything worthwhile to say.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 10:13 pm

"Azami huh. Ok, you can go if you wish to." So Azami is a person of supernatural interest. Best thing is first to find out who this Azami person is, and how they are related to the supernatural shenannagins. But time for that later, I need to find anything out of the ordinary here and investigate it. I'm sure everyone else with power is also doing such a thing.

(Le Authorized Snooping)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:08 am

The woman nodded and left through the doors behind Tremora. However, Tremora would have to decide where to go in the prison, if his goal was even inside. He could choose to leave, the decision was his...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)   A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demon Invasion!? (Tremora Veritain's Response to The Great Calamity)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next