Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) Empty
PostSubject: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 5:51 pm

The sun still shone in the sky, even with the events that just transpired. The hum of the giant shields and the tint they gave the sky were evident and present. The twins walked close to each other, looking down at the ground as they walked forward. What were they exactly going to say and or do? The special one would no doubt understand their existence, but her friend was another story... He was suspicious of them enough as was...

'War' stayed silent, her approach to the situation would to lighten the mood some how before detailing their existence in a flamboyant and energetic manner. Though, that approach was possibly not the best one. It was up to 'Peace' then... But, her plan wasn't exactly set in stone at the moment... She'd sigh gently, her body still sore from the battle. It had been a bit too long since their last battle... Their rust was probably evident in the battle.

'Peace' would eventually stop walking and turn towards the special one and her friend. She'd bring her hands towards her chin and have a fairly placid look on her face. She came across as distant, possibly, though, that was the purpose. Possibly... She's shake her head before huffing, her hands still in their place.

The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) ChmOG9U

"I and my sister are under the impression the special one, Danielle, has some sort of clue as to who we are and where we come from... We do not wish to force anything onto you, her friend, or to force her to reveal anything she doesn't... But we simply wish to express we wish to aid the two of you in any way you two seem fit. Yes, that is all..."

'Peace' would nod her head lightly, 'War' coming to her side and placing a bright smile across her face. She'd wave gently at the two, clapping her hands gently together as a sign of happiness... Or something. She simply liked to clap her hands.

"So, ah, um... Any questions for the mysterious twins in front of you?" 'War' asked with an earnest look across her face. She was eager to do her attendant duties, as was 'Peace.' They were however fully prepared for a backlash of hate. After all, they were mysterious entities during a time of crises. Fear was a prevalent force in times like these, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 6:08 pm

The tough battle was finally over, and barely having survived it, Danielle was exhausted... Some birthday this was for the maidens... The colony was attacked, lives had been lost, and Lux herself still had yet to be seen since then. "Hm? Oh... Yeah." Danielle was ripped out of her thoughts by the sudden mention of her name, and haphazardly said something. "I mean, I guess so?" Well, she couldn't exactly ask them about the Velvet room much with Kalyan around, now could she? He would probably believe her, yes, but... What's the point of doing so? It would just give him more to think about, and it wasn't like he could visit the place... At least not without the key that hung around Danielle's neck, undeneath her clothes, hidden from view. Danielle giggled lightly at Peace. "Geez... I'm not special at all. Really! I'm just like the rest of you." The purple headed girl said modestly. She never really saw herself to be superior to anyone else, and why should she? Everyone was unique in their own ways and were all capable of doing great things, given they had the willpower to do so.

"You wish to aid us? Well, by all means, go ahead and do so. You two were quite the force to be reckoned with back there." Danielle said with a light smile. "As for questions... I don't know... I have a couple, but... None of which I really can ask here..." She scratched the back of her head. "Well, I guess... there's one thing. Why are you two here to begin with?" She raised an eyebrow. Not that Danielle was paticularly suspicious of Gemini. After fighting together with them against the machine, she had no reason to distrust them. Sure, they were a bit strange, but at least Danielle knew the reason why... if her theory was correct and they were in fact from the Velvet Room she had visited prior...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:12 pm

Kalyan tried not to bat an eye at their speech style, or what they referred to Dani as, but that attempt failed as he narrowed his eyes at the twins, specifically the one that was speaking at each time; first Peace, then War. He put a hand to his chin and closed his eyes, thinking about this rationally.

"If you think Danielle knows where you two come from, I'll have to ask her to explain it to me. Personally, I believe every helping hand is worth it. That is, if they are willing to help at all." He crossed his arms and shot an inspecting glance towards Gemini, the red sword on his back waving lightly with that movement. "If Dani is willing to trust you, though, I can put mine out there as well. I'll listen, for all it's worth."

The blonde young man placed a hand on his friend's back, still offering that she hold onto him should she need that support. "Dani... I have to say, you all are special. I don't know what you summoned, but it was unlike what I've seen in Erisia up to now. It's honestly impressive, it makes me want to know more about it all." Kalyan got that twinkle in his eyes, which Danielle would recognize right away. That desire to know more, investigate, discover the truth for himself... He truly was a scientist at heart.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 3:47 pm

Well, that went surprisingly well. Better than the twins could have ever imagined. It'd be interesting to see what would happen next... Though, the proceeding questions and statements were quite interesting ones. It was obvious they didn't know about persona or, for the boy's part, about the Velvet Room... The attendant's natural proxy towards, well, attending to potential guests wurred in their minds. Was it time to teach? It felt like it... But first, acknowledgements were in order.

"Ah, wonderful then... We thank you for allowing us to help then." "Yep yep! You won't regret it, alright? We'll do the best we can to be super helpful!" they said one after the other. They seemed quite excited to be allowed to help. Though, it still bothered them that they were allowed to interact within this event in the way they did. Shouldn't they have been told to observe and not to participate? It felt odd, to say the least... Though, now it was time to answer questions, and with a nod of both girl's heads, they'd wave their hands and summon their compendium in front of them, catching them as they fell.

"As to why we're here... We can't properly answer that." "We simply don't know why we are sent where we are... Wherever we go, though, we go to aid those with the potential and those that have awakened to it." "Like you, special one! Though, outside of that, we don't really know why we're here... We're normally not allowed to interfere in a world's 'event.'" "Yes... It's quite a curious situation we've found ourselves in... But one that we're eager to see how it proceeds." "Mhm! And now that the special one has directly asked us to help her, we'll certainly be allowed to help even more now!" the explanation was given as best as it could be. To be honest, how does one say they where created by a god to aid people in the different multiverses? It seemed quite odd, really. Maybe it made sense, maybe it didn't. Gemini couldn't elaborate more if the two didn't ask them to do so, after all.

"Ah... But persona, sir... They truly are magnificent." 'Peace' would say with a small smile, opening her compendium to a page with an elaborate drawing of the squirrel like boy they had summoned during the battle. He was seen with the phantom hand he controlled, battling a large and terrifying dragon.

"Persona are the psychy of a person given form. They're you, and you're them. They represent everything you are as a person." 'War' said with a nod of her head, opening her compendium to a page with an elaborate drawing of the tortured looking twins the two had also used in battle. They were surrounded by scores of skulls and fires, sickness and illness rampant amongst the land the terrible twins sat in the middle of.

"They represent your good." "They represent your bad." "A persona is you and is used to fight off your enemies." "They represent your purpose in life, after all. They strive for the same thing you do, special one." the two said with a nod, closing their compendiums shut after the explanation. Both would fall silent after the explanation, awaiting further questions and or comments. Hopefully they answered the questions given to the best of their ability... If not, only further explanation could be given to clarify, after all.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Well... that certainly didn't make things any clearer... It seemed like the twins themselves didn't know the reason why they were here to begin with. Troublesome. "Ah, don't mention it. The more hands on deck the better." Danielle replied with a bright smile. Having them on her side certainly made her feel a bit more at ease when it came to all this.

The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) Yuri-Nakamura-3-yuri-yurippe-nakamura-35186012-1280-720
"Oh geez... you two just won't stop, huh?"

Danielle chuckled at the two. She didn't really fancy this whole 'Special one' buissness. "Just call me Danielle. Feels a bit more civil that way." She explained. It did bother her a little bit, but... that's just how it went. "It's a bit tough to explain where they come from, Kalyan... But I'll try to explain it to the best of my ability. To be honest... I don't really get the specifics of it either, as I just recently got access to their domain, so to speak." All thanks to that little silver key that hung from her neck like a necklace underneath her clothes. She kept it a habit of always having it with her, like a wallet. She would need to keep it close... what if someone stole it? That wouldn't do...

"Ah... So that's what this power's called... I see..." She could hear her 'persona' chuckling gleefully in the back of her head when she learned of this. For the most part, the elf was quiet and didn't really make much noise at all. Sometimes, Danielle even forgot he was there at times, so when he spoke up or made some kind of noise, Danielle almost jumped up every single time, much to the elf's enjoyment. This was something she had to get used to. "Well, seeing as we are friends, Kalyan... you're more than likely going to see more of this power from here on out. Not like you were a slouch back there either. You managed to figure out how the Monado works. That's impressive in and of itself." Indeed. Had it not been for the Monado, they wouldn't be talking about this right now... They would most likely be dead...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:04 pm

Kalyan listened for a moment before retrieving a small notebook and a pen from his vest's pocket. Scrunching his lips, he opened the journal and began writing something in it.

"I see. This is quite a discovery, I must say..." He nodded lightly as he continued to listen, barely saying a word. Who knew what was going through his mind right now? Danielle would be able to look at his notebook, and find that he was summarizing what the two Gemini were saying in his own words, recording data on these 'Personas'.

His ears twitched as Danielle spoke to him about the Monado, though, and he looked away with a slight blush, scratching his head. "That... that was nothing special. I didn't even do anything myself, honestly, it's like the Monado did it all for me..." He couldn't explain it in a better way. The sword was dormant, hanging off his back right now anyway, and it would stay like that. "Although, I'm more than willing to use the Monado to aid you all, Dani. I... I want to know what those machines were. They didn't come from inside, after all, so they must have been from, well, obviously, the outside. Dysnomia damn me, I must have sounded like a right broken record there..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySat Jan 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Mm? Had they over stepped bounds? Well, at least she spoke up about it. The two couldn't rightfully tell unless told, after all. Regardless, it seemed their explanations made some sense at the least. The more the two knew, the better. The two would hum gently, 'Peace' tapping her compendium lightly. It'd be rude to simply explain the Velvet Room without permission. After all, the special one stated she wished to explain it, correct?

"If you'd like, Danielle, we could explain the Velvet Room." "Though, if the amount of information is too much, please say so! We don't want to over burden you with excess knowledge." the two stated with a nod of their heads. It'd be bad to force all this information onto them after such a traumatic experience. After all, awakening to a power and fighting such fearsome monsters is quite a lot to take in in one afternoon.

"Oh oh! But you're quite special too, sir!" "Yes, your power is most peculiar... It's foreign to us." "It must take a special sort of power to use that weapon, sir. Be a bit more proud, yah?" "A little bit of pride in your abilities never hurts. Of course, just don't let it go to your head." the two said with polite smiles. The two didn't directly hate modesty, but if one had extraordinary power, too much modesty could limit it. Sureness and pride in one's inner strength is what made one grow, after all.

"Oh, yes... We would also like to know who aided us in the battle..." "We're quite vigilant. None of us seemed to possess an ability to weaken the robot's defenses like it did." "The guard said someone told them about our location... Could it have been them?" "Oh! I just wanna go find them! Why do bodies have to be so weakened after such events?" the two would sigh in frustration. They were more than wiling to go and find the mysterious spell caster, but their bodies ached even now. 'War' was still quite unbalanced on her feet and 'Peace' did her best to find the ache in her side.

"R-Regardless... Would you like any further explanation on things retaining to persona and us?" "We're kind of experts, ya know~!" the two nodded, wishing to fulfill their duties as attendants. Though... That brought up a concern... How would they get stronger if no one but the special one could enter the Velvet Room...? That was a troubling thought, to say the least. The two would frown gently for a moment, giving each other a quick glance before returning to their quite polite and proper positions. They were eager to answer more questions, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Danielle gave Gemini a relieved smile. The very thought of trying to explain something that she barely understood herself made the girl feel somewhat uneasy, so having Gemini explaining it would be a bit better. "Sure, be my guest." She said in a chipper tone, giving the twins the all clear. She would closely listen in on this herself, as not everything about the room made much sense to her. Perhaps she should go visit that room again soon...

"Yeah. You did just save my life back there. If it wasn't for you and the Monado, we would've all died." She owed her life to him now... a favor that she would pay back ten fold once she got the chance to. They were best friends after all. No way she could just turn her back and not give him something in return.

"Yeah... Whoever that was... we have a lot to thank them for... They helped us save the colony." Danielle said contemplatively. "Well, whoever it was, I sure wouldn't mind having them fighting on our side. Maybe we should do some digging into the subject?" She suggested. Well, if anything, Danielle's position as a Soldier could come in handy here... After all, she had frequent contact with soldiers daily, and considering that one of them mentioned a person that had pointed them to the direction of Danielle and the others, surely asking around the military wasn't a bad start. If it would even lead anywhere at all...

"That's how it goes, really..." Yeah, that fight had certainly not been a cakewalk, but they made it out alive, and saved the colony as a result... and to Danielle, that's what really mattered the most. That her friends and allies were safe.

"Well... What does your job entail? What duties do you have?" Danielle asked. It wasn't much, but she had to start somewhere, Right?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Kalyan blinked for a few moments and turned away again, his blush growing a bit brighter. "Th-that's not entirely true... I don't even know why the Monado reacted, so giving me all the credit isn't something you should do..." He scratched his cheek with his pen, fidgeting with the notebook in his hands.

"I'm not sure who you're talking about, quite honestly, so perhaps it is true that someone else helped us... but you heard that soldier, even guns shooting at the machine didn't pierce the barrier, so how would someone from the outside be able to interfere? I mean, we didn't even see the soldiers there." He was logically skeptical. He understood the basis behind Gemini's assumptions, but he simply couldn't believe any regular person would be able to interfere. Then again, he had just witnessed a number of abnormal events himself, so who knew what could have happened?

He stayed quiet for the rest of the explanation, only putting his pen against the pad to record all he needed to record in it. He would use this information for the good of everyone later, that was his goal any day...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 8:38 pm

The irony of that comment made Gemini smile. Them being a guest? It seemed quite absurd, honestly. Regardless, the two would open their compendium to a page showing a bright blue door. The Velvet Room's entrance.

"The Velvet Room is a reality in between consciousness and subconsciousness." "It's the realm of the god, Philemon. The one who awakens the psych." "He is order and balance within these worlds. The good to the bad." "Those who enter the Velvet Room are undoubtedly tied to a string of fate that is most extraordinary." "That's why we referred to you as the special one, Danielle... You have a unique gift bestowed upon you by Philemon." "But, basically, the Velvet Room is a realm that'll aid you to its fullest, Danielle. And those who reside in it devote our lives to the guests of it." the two said with a nod of their heads, closing their compendiums in unison. The Velvet Room was hard to explain in and of itself. But, it was obvious the special ones were uniquely tied to it. Whether or not she'd fallow fate or break it was unknown as of right now... But the future of a special one was always most intriguing.

"Ah ah! We'd love to accompany you on that mission, then!" "We're quite curious of this person... As your friend has said, she'd need to be a special type of special to breach the force field." the two stated, 'Peace' humming in thought. She was most interested in this person. The mystery behind her was intoxicating and she couldn't leave a mystery unsolved! However... How to solve it was the real question...

"Our job?" "Well, bluntly put, it's to be the attendants of those gifted with the potential like yourself, Danielle." "Yes, if you sign our compendiums, we're entitled to give all of our services to you." "This includes us following you into battle, aiding you in any mission you see fit, and even give you special services in the Velvet Room other attendants can't give you." "Our specialty is long range communication." "Yep yep! However... We can't fight when separated... So keep that in mind!" the attendants said with a nod of their head. That was what made sense in a blunt way. They were quite veteran at being attendants as well, though, pushing for someone to sign their compendium was a terrible idea... It had to be voluntary on the guest's part. Any other way was quite rude, of course.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:22 am

"Philemon, eh?" Danielle said, looking at the two with interest. Sounded quite interesting, to say the least... So he had chosen her, Danielle for this, eh? The girl couldn't help but wonder why her of all people. But it wasn't like she could ask the god that face to face, now could she? "Ah, I see... So, the room's purpose is to aid me? In what ways, exactly? Can you specify?" She asked the two attendants.

"Really? That's great!" Danielle clapped her hands together with a bright smile. "Well, I at least want to thank them for helping us defending the colony, if anything. I won't force myself onto them more than that. If they wish to help further, then by all means, they can do so." This mystery person had helped out quite a bit... whether their intentions had been pure or not remained to be seen however...

"Well, I wouldn't be standing here, Kalyan, if it wasn't for you..." Danielle smiled sheepishly. "I'll make it up for you one day, that I promise." Yeah, that was one thing the girl would never forget... The way he had saved her really spoke volumes of how close the two were...

"Sign the compendium, eh?" Danielle raised an eyebrow. "Well, that does sound really nice. What do you get from me then? If I only reap the benefits, it's not a fair exchange, now is it?" She'd ask, highly interested. Having their help certainly would be a good thing, considering how useful both the distance communication and their battle capabilites would be... "As for if I'll sign it or not... I don't know yet. I'd like to see the velvet room one more time before making a decision..." Although, she did trust Gemini with this... Perhaps signing their compendiums wasn't such a bad idea... Food for thought, certainly.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:10 pm

She really wanted to know the entire text book, huh? Well, they wouldn't turn her questions down. However, there were some things not even the veteran attendants knew about. There was a limit to their knowledge, hopefully she'd be satisfied before that threshold came... If not, looking clueless was something the two could do.

"Well... It's hard to explain so early on in your journey..." "Forgive our rudeness, but I believe the answer will make more sense when you find it yourself." of course the two were referring to the eventual awakening of multiple persona on Danielle's part. It was hard to explain the bonds she had with others would in turn make her stronger... It seemed kind of rude to say that in front of one of her close friends too. Hopefully she understood, though, they'd tell her if she wished it. It was an attendant's duty to do so, after all.

"That's right! They could've awakened to persona or some other power! They probably don't know what's going on right now either!" "As attendants, it's our duty to make sure this person is alright. If she posses the power of persona, we can aid her even more so." the two said with firm shakes of their heads. They held the usual suspicions, but staying positive had its perks over being overly suspicious.

"Well, we are given powers with every signature in our compendium." "It's how we prove ourselves too Philemon and Igor that we're worthy attendants!" "Consider our compendiums how they are locked." "Every signature unlocks a part of our compendium! A bit troublesome of a process though..." "Yes, we may seem strong now, but later on all of you will surpass us in power if we do not receive signatures." "It's how that works though. We don't mind not being strong though. It's fun just to be in a new world!" "Yes, watching all of you grow is quite reward enough for us." the two said with nods of their heads. Being an attendant wasn't easy, to say the least. They were indebted to anyone who signed their compendium, after all. Just because it gave them power didn't mean Gemini wished for just anyone to sign their compendium...

"Oh no no! Don't rush!" "Yes, rushing a decision like this is never wise." "We never even offered! Oh, it's kind of you to keep us in mind though!" "Yes, that was very kind of you, Danielle." the two said with a smile. It was a nice thought, though, if she didn't decide to sign their compendiums it wasn't a huge deal... Even if a special one signing their compendium would be a great honor and unlock more power than a regular persona user... It wasn't nice to scheme though, a horrible thought. They'd be fine with or without her power, the sidelines always had pleasant front row seat, after all.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 12:37 pm

Danielle raised her eyebrows somewhat, but she wouldn't pry too much. If they said she would learn in due time, then she would wait. No need to rush things like this. "Oh, you don't need to apologize. Your reason is valid enough." She answered the two with a somewhat pleased expression on her face. At least they didn't outright deny her without giving a reason for doing so. A plus in her book.

"Some other power...? Oh! You mean like Kira? She never summoned a persona to my understanding..." Danielle said thoughtfully, thinking back on the attack... Yeah, now that she mentioned it... hadn't most of her attacks originated from that red sword she carried? Well, whatever the case may be, it wasn't a persona. That much could even Danielle deduce.

"Ohhhh! I got you. So, for each signature you get, the stronger you two become? I see... It makes your duties as an attendant easier, no?" Well, not that it made much sense, but... then again, not much of this persona buissness made sense to begin with, so nothing new there. "Heh, I can imagine. I guess you have competition from other attendants as well?" Sounded like a harsh buisness, but what could you do? "Oh? Well, what do you two think of Eirini so far? Does it suit your fancy?" She asked curiously. Might as well get to know these two a little better, since this would probably not be the last time she would meet the twins.

"Yeah, I can tell." Danielle said with a light chuckle. "Oh, don't mention it, you two. It would be rude of me not to consider you two, after all." It really would, not that Danielle could see them minding it too much. Perhaps the thought had never even crossed their mind. "Even if I don't sign your compendiums, I'd still like to remain friends with you two, if that's alright?" Might as well get that out of the way now... before she made her decision... It wasn't that much time left before she would have to make it...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:38 am

Mm? She was very observant... Though, the two thought more along the lines of the boy's special power than one more towards the effects of that girl's sword... Though, that in turn deserved research in and of itself. Regardless, the two listened and waited to speak. It'd be rude to interrupt, after all.

"Mhm mhm! That sword had a power of its own!" "A peculiar one too... It felt... Strange, to say the least." "However, the battle had a concoction of abilities going on... Our instincts may have been off." it was impossible to tell unless the two got a closer look at the sword. However, the fact she carried it with her too the battle seemed strange... Though, it wasn't unheard of for persona to appear in the shape of weapons. After all, with a persona came a soul bound weapon.

"Well, we can perform our specific duties without signatures in our compendium." "You may find this surprising, but we're not battle orientated in the slightest." "Our expertise lays within our long range communication. Being apart means we can't fight, so fighting isn't something we prioritize." "Mhm... Though, we may be able to communicate across greater distances with more signatures. We haven't really noticed a difference, though." the two said with a light shrug. Their compendiums weren't as important to them as they were to other attendants. Fighting was a useful tool, but it didn't aid them when they were seperate... Which was most of their job.

"Mm? Not really." "We attendants don't compete with each other. Date leads whoever it wishes to us." "If an attendant fights for signatures, they're considered fate breakers and are looked down upon..." "It's a very ungraceful thing to do... However, in this world, we're the only attendants out and about." "You saw the other attendant in the Velvet Room, remember? We're not sure if she has access to her compendium though..." "Regardless, with only two attendants present, there's not much competition... This world is a strange one, honestly." the two said, glancing at each other with a small frown. They had been under the impression they would be the only ones assigned to this world... Though, out of no where came the other attendant. A sister none the less, but a confusing one at that...

"Ah ah! This world is really spectacular!" "Yes... Such a beautiful city this one is, and the contrast it has with the other colony is quite spectacular." "We can't wait to explore more of it!" the two said with a smile, glad to be in this new world. Worlds were so different and amazing... Why wouldn't one be excited for such amazing things?

"Ah... We can still be friends, Danielle..." "Though, if others sign our compendium we're obligated to be at their beck and call." "When that happens, we may be too busy for social interactions with others... Including yourself." "Plus, if you sign the other attendant's compendium, it'd be nice to show her more affection than us, after all." "Mhm! You don't want to cheat on your attendant now, do you?" the two would say with a small laugh. It was true, though. If Danielle never signed their compendium, it'd be hard to actually stay in touch with her once people started signing their compendium. Once that happened, they'd be summoned to their side as often as they pleased. It was a hard job, and somewhat sad... But the two didn't overly care. It was how fate worked, after all.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 5:25 pm

"Well, whatever the case may be, I'm just glad it worked." Danielle said with light chuckle. "It's an interesting ability she had, that much I think we both can agree on... As for the Monado... I dunno half as much as Kalyan does. All I really know about it is... well, it sort of told me the potential future... as for how it did that, I don't know, but Kalyan saw it too." That had been suprisingly accurate too... Almost on the creepy side of things. "Hence why we both could react as quickly as we did in that final stretch... Had it not been for that premonition..." The girl shuddered at the thought.

"Long Range communication, eh? That does sound really useful, actually... In case we need to split up at some point, having a way to communicate over larger distances could come in handy." Personas could do that? "Huh... Seems like this power really has a lot of different uses, huh..." The elf in the back of Danielle's mind snickered gleefully, happy of it's apparent usefulness. "Heh, I'm sure you have your uses in battle too. You two were really helpful back there."

"Ah. I see." Danielle nodded in response. "I really can't say I understand the system completely, but I'll take your word for it." Hm? That's certainly curious. "Really? There's only two of you attendants here?" She asked. Honestly, she expected there to be more than just two... Considering the amount of people present on Eirini... Their powers couldn't be THAT rare, now could they?

"Well, We could show you two around a bit someday, if you'd like." Danielle smiled towards the twins, as she gently puffed Kalyan with her elbow. He sure was into this... The sound of his pen scratching over the paper was something she had gotten used to by now, but... he seemed a bit more out of it than usual. Perhaps it was because so much of this was completely new to him.

"A-Affection?" Danielle looked at the two with a raised eyebrow. It did sound a bit strange, coming from these two... Perhaps they had already...? Nah, no way they could've. Well... Now they might know. Darn it. "Well... That's fine... I understand." She would then answer with a polite nod after composing herself a bit..."Well, I'd hate to not see you two as often then... You're nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next