Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
For those in need [Danielle] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
For those in need [Danielle] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
For those in need [Danielle] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
For those in need [Danielle] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
For those in need [Danielle] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
For those in need [Danielle] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
For those in need [Danielle] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
For those in need [Danielle] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
For those in need [Danielle] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

For those in need [Danielle]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

For those in need [Danielle] Empty
PostSubject: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 8:12 pm

It was a sunny day in Eirini, just the kind of day Elvira enjoyed. Children were playing on the park, couples were kissing on the benches, and even the elderly were outside enjoying that fine day. However she knew that she had to be vigilant, not everyone was as lucky as the rest of those people at the park. The orphanage needed better funding and thankfully Elvira could use her day off to collect funds for that organization, unfortunately not many people seemed to feel generous.

For those in need [Danielle] Hqdefault
"Please donate to our orphanage."

Elvira would say in a cheerful tone, or at least in a tone she was considering cheerful. Her mother had told her a kind smile and a nice voice would defiantly attract people to her cause. However, everyone seemed to shy away from her. Surely everyone wanted to help the orphanage grow but they lacked the extra money to make a donation.

"Any kind of donation is welcomed." She added on her chant hoping that it would be enough to pique the interest of the passersby but even that attempt was fruitless. "Why is nobody helping?" Elvira said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:38 am

A stroll through the park seemed like a nice thing to do on this special day. Considering her duties as a soldier, Danielle never really had the time to go here for an extended period of time, and even those days she did get off early, she was simply too tired to go there. Soldier work, as expected, was exhausting. Daily drills, and patrols did a number on you in the long run. So, during the few short days before and after the birthday of the two maidens that she actually had the time off, visiting the park was one such activity even then she didn't do very often. Might as well change that now.

With pep in her step, Danielle made her way to the park, watching happily as kids and their parents enjoyed their time off here. It was nice to see really, and it brought a smile to the soldier's lips. But there was one such individual here who seemed to lack the joy that everyone else seemed to have. In fact, everyone else looked at her with what Danielle assumed to be creeped out looks. Yes, this person wasn't exactly the most inviting one on the colony, but Danielle couldn't help but feel bad for her. She was just trying to raise funds for an orphanage... A truly good cause. Were people really that creeped out by her?

"Hey..." Danielle said quietly, resting her left hand on the woman's shoulder. "Here. It's for a good cause." Danielle held out a small amount of VC towards the stranger. She had never been the one to turn away from people who deserved recognition where others didn't give it. "As for why no one else is donating... I cannot say. But don't give up! Keep trying." She'd say in an upbeat voice. "The name's Danielle Brooks. What's your name, miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 4:11 pm

Elvira almost jumped in alarm when she felt someone touching her, especially since she was talking to herself when that happened. "Kyaa! I'm so sor...." She tried to say but the stranger, a girl near her age perhaps younger, gave her some VC for the orphanage, the first person to help her for that cause, an angel sent to lift her spirits no doubt it that.

"Th-thank you very much! You're amazing, the children will never forget your kindness." She said with almost teary eyes. "I'm Elvira, Elvira Capet. I'm trying to raise funds for the orphanage, they are short in terms of funds and  I hear they have a couple new arrivals. I'm sure everyone wants to donate, perhaps they can't afford it right now."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Danielle blinked at the reaction... Such a nervous wreck she was, saying that she was sorry over something that wasn't even her fault to begin with. "Heh, there's no need to be sorry." Danielle said with a genuine smile, trying to get her to loosen up a bit. No need to be so tense. At least, not from her own point of view.

"No worries. Someone's gotta look after those who don't have a family, right?" All she did was donate some money. That was hardly something worth calling her amazing over, but eh, it felt nice regardless. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Elvira!" Danielle smiled, offering a handshake. Sure, there was no need to be so formal but... that was just how she had been raised. The Tennfjords were a rich family, and etiquette was rather important to them... Might as well stick to tradition. "Mind if I help? I used to have no family of my own either, so I know how it feels..." Yeah... Had it not been for Colby, she probably would've been left on the streets somewhere... Luckily, that was not the case. And helping younger kids to stay away from a fate like that made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. A nice feeling really.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:09 pm

The formality of a handshake wasn't something Elvira was particularly familiar with she should shake the girls hand but she had money on her hand she had to put them in place first. She quickly opened her purse and searched for the envelop she was planning on mailing at the orphanage , but due to her stress she ended up taking way too much time until she finally found the envelop, at least now she wasn't the only one who had given money for that cause.

"I'm sorry this purse is huge and it's so easy to lose things in it...I'm apologizing too much, I'm sorry..argh...I mean it's a pleasure." She finally said as she shake the other girl's hand. "I'm sorry to hear about your parents... though whoever raised you did a terrific job, your behavior is so elegant and ladylike... but I talk to much. What I'm trying to say is that I would love to have someone lent me a hand... if you don't have anything better to do, I don't want to keep you from any business you might have." It was clear that Elvira was nervous she hated when she felt like she was being a trouble to others.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Danielle held out her hand patiently, as she waited for Elvira to tuck away her money inside her purse, smiling at her. She seemed rather nervous... Perhaps it was due to the way Danielle had approached her? The poor thing had almost jumped up when she approached her.

"Don't worry about it. Just take a deep breath, and collect your thoughts. Why are you so... nervous?" She asked, unable to hide the hint of curiosity present in her voice. Indeed... Why was she being so... fidgety? "Oh..." Danielle smiled sheepishly at the comments. Out of all the words people used to describe Danielle, elegant and ladylike was far from being on the top of the list. And honestly, she could see why. Most people who knew her well enough knew that she was a soldier in training. Hardly anything elegant or ladylike about her occupation. But it was something she had chosen out of her own, free will. "Hehe, of course I'd like to help! So, where do I start?" She asked enthusiastically, clapping her hands together. it was always nice helping people with this stuff. And she had offered her help to begin with, so why back away now?
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 9:33 pm

"I'm sorry. I'm not at other people approaching me. Usually I'm the one who has to break the ice. This is just such a new sensation to me and I don't want to mess it up." Elvira replied, she liked it when people talked to her but most of them didn't even bother because they were afraid of her, she knew that her facial expressions weren't cute but she was working on improving them. "I work at a cafe so I talk to a lot of people on daily basis but when I have to do the same task outside things get so more complex. But you asked me a question and I still haven't answered it, how rude of me. You don't have to do anything special, I have a bell in my purse which...give me a minute." She said as she reached at her purse once again and bringing out a golden bell with a pink ribbon on it.

"You can use this from time to time in order to get people's attention. Don't overdo it though because it tends to get on their nerves. I can continue to ask them for donations, I have heard that people from this district were especially charitable, perhaps I should have brought one of those charity boxes with me to collect the funds, it looks more professional than the envelop...I'm taking too much again don't I?" She said as an awkward smile appeared on her face though the way her lips moved it appeared more like a murderous one. "Tell me a bit about yourself, Danielle. What do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:15 am

"Is that so?" Danielle asked. Well, it certainly explained her behaviour, if nothing else. She would do her best to keep Elvira calm. "Well, a little change can do you good." Shed give her a friendly smile. "Oh, alright. So you work as a waitress... I can see how you'd be more comfortable there than outside." After all, that café was probably a place she felt comfortable working in, so It'd only make sense for her to be a bit more relaxed there... But that did not always have to be the case. Some people had the opposite effect occur... That work itself stresses one out, and makes one secluded from others. "Oh. No need to feel bad about that. I'd like to know you a bit better, so... it works for me." She said with a light chuckle before taking the bell.

"Oh, no. Not at all. It's good to be passionate about something. Keep going. I need to learn this anyway, one way or another." This might not be the last time she was doing this, after all. And who knows, this skill might come in handy someday... "I suppose a box would look a bit more professional... But the envelope shows that you're desperate. Then again, a box could probably house more money..." Well, both of them had their pros and cons. So, in the end, it was up to Elvira's preference. But for now, they were stuck with the envelope. "What I do for a living? I'm a soldier in training. Almost done too. I specialize in archery. As I said earlier, I'm an orphan, so I live now with the Tennfjord family. They are quite rich and have a lot of influence as to what's going on here in Eirini. To be perfectly honest, I'm not all that interesting, hehe." Danielle answered with a sheepish smile, scratching the back of her neck. "Anything else you'd like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 7:40 pm

"You're a soldier and you're connected with the Tennfjord family? That's amazing! I'm not overly familiar with politics but I have heard that name before. I wish my life was as exiting as yours... wait now that I think about it I don't think I could ever handle a soldier's training." Elvira replied in excitement. She almost felt ashamed about her life, could someone who had grew up with such a powerful family be impressed by a nobody like her in any way?

"What is the Tennfjord family like? I was always curious about them and since you live with them you must have some really good and legit info... oh no I sound like a reporter or a gossiper. If I offended you I'm sorry I didn't mean to pry like that. You can only give me the basic details if you like...gosh I should shut up." Elvira lowered her head again before an old lady approached them giving a few VC to Danielle. "Keep up the good work, girls" The lady said with a smile before she walked way.
"It's working! People are actually donating, you're amazing Danielle you're not here for a minute and we're already receiving Vic."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:57 am

"It's not all that special really, I assure you." Danielle chuckled lightly. "The Soldier training is rather tough, yes, I can't argue with that. I suppose it's... just something you'll get used to." The girl shrugged lightly. Soldier life sure was no cake walk, but it's not as bad as some people made it sound. You just had to get used to it.

"Just what you'd expect from a rich family, pretty much. My father's pretty nice though. He was the one who got me into the soldier stuff. I wish I got along better with my mother and my two older brothers though... But you just have to roll with the punches, I suppose. It is a nice house to live in though. Etiquette is rather important, as you might've guessed, so if I do seem all prim and proper, that's probably why." That was just the way she had been raised. "Oh, don't worry about it, Elvira. I'm not bugged at all." She gave her a light pat on the shoulder. "Oh, thank you very much, ma'am!" Danielle curtsied towards her with a bright smile. "Oh, I think you're giving me too much credit here... Ehehe..." Danielle said, with a modest look on her face. "I'm sure you're helping an equal amount. I mean, she adressed us both, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 4:13 pm

"Thank you for saying that. People tend to shy away from me so I usually fail to get them to donate money for charities so I end up teaming up with others. For some reason men always donate so much more often when Cherry is with me, I guess she really is charming." Elvira replied casually even though she was greatly flattered by what Danielle had said, it was nice when others recognized her hard work even though it didn't always paid off.

Another two people arrived, a young couple who were sitting on a nearby bench, they approached Danielle. "A donation for the orphanage? Count me in" He said as he gave several Vic to Danielle, the girl who was holding his arm seemed impressed by that gesture. "Thank you for your donation." Elvira replied with the same creepy smile which made the girl lean closer to her boyfriend. "Yea....don't ugh...don't mention it." She said as she and her boyfriend left the two girls as soon as they had approached them without looking back.
"What a nice couple..." Elvira commented. "Romance is such a wonderful thing, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:26 am

"Cherry?" Danielle asked with a raised eyebrow. A friend of hers maybe? Or someone else who worked at the orphanage? "Hrm... Maybe so." She would say with a light shrug. "...Are you jealous of her?" Danielle asked carefully. "I can definetely say you have your heart in the right place, Elvira. Working for a cause like this is truly admirable." Yeah, helping small children who lacked a home and a family to call their own was noble. "Well, if you ever need more help with this kind of stuff, let me know, okay? I'll gladly help out."

"...No offense, but... We need to work on that smile of yours." Danielle said to Elvira after giving the couple a warm smile of her own. "It is. Not that I've had much experience with it myself." Danielle shrugged. "Not that my... taste helps much on that front, but eh." If Elvira was curious, Danielle would just give her a wink. She would let her newly found friend come up with her own view before telling her... Right now, it just seemed odd.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:36 am

"Oh Cherry is my coworker but she also liked participating to charities from time to time... I don't know if I'm jealous of her, she puts a lot of work to look that good so it would be a bit unfair of me to complain I guess even though I don't envy her I admire her instead. She's someone I would want to be like."
Elvira replied as she placed the extra funds they received in the envelope. Since Danielle decided to join her they have received two donations and a decent amount of Vic has been collected, not enough to support the orphanage fully but even Eirini wasn't build in one day.

"Will you show me how then?" She said as soon as she heard Danielle's comment. She grabbed the girl's hands and held them tightly, it was as if stars had appeared in her eyes and another creepy smile has appeared to her face, this one was even more threatening that before. "I would gladly welcome any type of help! Cherry wanted to teach me a few tricks too but she's not a very good teacher. Let's arrange a meeting for tomorrow and teach me how to smile cheerfully then.... or the day after tomorrow whenever you have time. I'm certain I could find a way to adjust my work schedule.'
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:49 am

"Oh, she's your co-worker? It'd be great to meet her someday." Danielle said with a cheerful smile. "I guess admiring is okay. If you look up to her, then I'd be glad to help your efforts. You're a nice person, Elvira. It deserves recognition." Indeed. She did this out of her own, free will. If she wasn't accepted for doing the right thing, then that was just society at fault... You should judge a person by their actions, not by how they look...

"I'll give it a try." She said with a light shrug. "It makes your job easier with all this. And the children at the orphanage surely apprechiate your efforts." If she was willing to go to such lengths, then Danielle was glad to be there to help. "Hehe, you're enthusiastic about this. I like it! As for a time, what do you say about meeting up here after the maiden's birthday? I think I'm still off duty then, so that'd be a great time to meet up again." A bright smile made it's way across the girl's face. "Well... I suppose I should get going... I have a meeting with my father later on this afternoon, which I can't miss... See you after the party!" And she went off, giving Elvira a warm smile before she turned around, and vanished into the crowded streets.

~ Danielle Brooks has left the scene ~
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:07 pm

"Sure thing, it was nice talking to you Danielle. Thank you again for helping me with the charity." Elvira said as she waved at the girl. "I'll try to collect a few more donations before I pass the envelop to the orphanage. I'm sure the owner will be very happy with our results." She added as she held the envelop close to her chest as she watched the girl disappearing among the crowd. Elvira was glad that she had finally found a person who liked helping others as much as she did and who was also willing to see past her looks. "Help those in need." She began chanting again as she rang the golden bell.
"Help our orphanage". She had to remain vigilant a few people might still want to donate after all.

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those in need [Danielle]   For those in need [Danielle] Empty

Back to top Go down

For those in need [Danielle]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next