Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New beginnings(Danielle) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New beginnings(Danielle) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New beginnings(Danielle) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New beginnings(Danielle) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New beginnings(Danielle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

New beginnings(Danielle) Empty
PostSubject: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 8:46 pm

It was a quiet and peaceful day at the colony of Eirini, the festival was almost ready and the sun was shining brightly, for Kira Kira it was a perfect day to hang out with her friends. The girl was on her way to the "gang's base", or that's how she called at least, when she saw the festival's mascots roaming around. Apparently they were selling tickets to ride that giant structure named "Feris Wheel", the girl being adventurous as she is couldn't lose the chance to try it.

"I'll take two tickets, sheep person."One was for herself and the other was for one of her friends, she knew he'd never ride the Feris wheel without a "push", Kira would reach her pocket to grab her wallet... and to her surprise, it wasn't there anymore, her heart just skipped a beat that moment, she definitely dropped it somewhere, there's no way someone could have stolen it, but where did she lost it?She walked around all day, it could be anywhere!"You gotta be kidding me!"She yelled in anger as she looked around hoping that she'd find her wallet.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Danielle opened her eyes, laying squarely on her bed, drenched in sweat. What a nightmare. It really was just like any other one; intense and terrifying, and yet... it had carried something else with it... She wasn't sure of what, but it sent shivers down her spine just thinking about it. That's what the nature of nightmares was, no? Meant to be terrifying and all that. The purpleheaded girl sat up, looking at her alarm clock in confusion. Why hadn't it gone off? The time clearly said 08:23 AM on it... Danielle was sure that she had set it to 08:00 AM... Oh well, little she could do about it now. After stretching and rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes, Danielle got out of bed, and headed straight for the bathroom. Her hair was a mess, as it usually ended up after a long night's sleep of vivid dreaming. She absentmindedly began brushing her teeth, looking at the tired reflection of herself in the mirror. // Ugh... What's up with me today...? // After all of that, she eventually took a shower, to cleanse herself of the sweat induced by that horrid dream...

Danielle eventually exited the house, fresh and ready to tackle a new day. Today was indeed a sort of special day. The birthday of the two maidens was just around the corner, which meant festivities was sure to be held all around the colony, as it had been for years on this very day. The fact that they were both turning twenty years old made tomorrow that much more special, in a sense. Well, there was no use in loitering around the front yard of the Tennfjord house much longer. She wanted to go check things out. And that's when she found that wallet. "Hrm... Whose could this be?" The girl said to herself, wishing to return it to it's proper owner. Danielle had never been the one to steal things. Sure, this was a prime opportunity to do so, but the thought never even crossed her mind. Just as she was looking around for whoever might've dropped it, the irritated voice of some girl nearby reached her ears. "Um... Did you drop this... By any chance?" She asked, holding up the wallet for the girl to see.

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:45 pm

"Eh..?"Kira Kira would turn her head to see a purple haired girl holding a wallet, barely a second had passed since she laid her eyes on the wallet and she already had it in her hands to examine it, after further inspection Kira confirmed that the wallet was indeed hers"Man, for a second i thought i had lost it."The girl looked much more happy after retrieving her belongings, Kira Kira couldn't help but smile.

The young delinquent would finalize her exchange and turn her attention back at the other girl"Man, that was a close call... i really own you one."She'd offer Danielle a handshake, regardless if she accepted it or not Kira Kira would add"Nice to meet ya...?"She left a "blank" hoping that Danielle would fill it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:21 pm

"Hehe, you're welcome." Danielle said, returning the friendly smile. "Danielle." She filled in, offering a handshake. "Nice to meet you too..." Leaving a blank for her to fill in her name as well. She was nice, that much was abundantly clear. At least, right now.

"So, enjoying the festivities?" To be fair, she hadn't done much yet, but that ferris wheel looked mighty inviting. Should be a fun time to ride it, if nothing else. And besides, 10 VC wasn't all that much to begin with. She had some money to spend. She would buy herself a ticket too. Might as well now that she was here. Have fun while you can, right?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 10:53 pm

"The name is Kira Kira."For some people the name is more than enough to keep people at their toes, Kira Kira is quite infamous due to her activities and rumors people spread about her, hopefully that girl wasn't a scared cat or didn't knew about her.

"Not yet, but i'm going to meet with some friends."The festival didn't really had started yet, but you could look around just for fun, whoever organized the even placed a lot of effort into it"What about you?"She returned the question with a curious look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:20 pm

"Oh? So you're Kira Kira, huh?" That name certainly ringed a bell in Danielle's mind. Of course, she was the leader of that gang which had been causing a ruckus all around Eirini. Danielle had never seen her face to face before this, but needless to say, she wasn't scared of her at all. Kira was perhaps just... misunderstood. She wasn't causing trouble for people out of sheer malice, did she?

"Some friends, eh?" Well, the only friends she had were Kalyan, who she only met in secret, and Katherine... Sure, there were some pleasant people she met during her time training to become a soldier, but she wouldn't exactly qualify them as friends, and more like... casual acquaintances, if anything. So, she was a bit jealous, in a sense. Not that she would mind new friends. "Well, I just woke up not too long ago, so I really haven't had the time to check things out yet." She shrugged lightly. "I'll prolly just look around slowly, taking the day as it comes."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 3:34 pm

"Heheh."The girl didn't seemed to care about the rumors, which was cool, it was always entertaining to meet new people"Yep."She affirmed proudly, if Danielle didn't ran away yet she probably heard good things about Kira Kira, it was very annoying some of the rumors they made about her, if she ever caught whoever started it she'd beat them up so much that not even their mother would recognize them.

"So you don't have any plans for today...?"Boring, maybe Kira could help with that, there's always space for more people when hanging out casually, and surely Kira's friends wouldn't mind if there were more people"Maybe you could come with us?They are all cool so they won't mind if you showed up there, it's always fun around those guys... So, whaddaya say?"That girl was nice enough, and you know what they say "The more, the merrier".
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 6:39 pm

"I'm usually not the one for rumors really... They are rarely ever true, and when they are, it's often overly exaggerated." Danielle said with a light shrug. What point was there in believing in that kind of stuff anyway? Maybe people just enjoyed spreading 'em? Perhaps that was the case... and if so, that was not nice. "I bet it's not easy talking to people with those kinds of rumors floating about around you..." A small frown made it's way to her face. Why would people go about spreading false rumors about someone 99% of the colony had seen, or let alone met? Sure, there might've been some truth to the original gossip, but words got distorted over time, and voíla, a false rumor has been born.

"Not really, no. I guess I could go to the archery range later on... It's fully booked now though." Yeah... and even if it wasn't, she prefered to practice with as few people around as possible. The less distractions, the better. "But that's not until later on tonight. Until then, I'm pretty much free." She smiled happily at Kira. "Sure! That'd be great! It's much better than walking around aimlessly." Her voice was filled with enthusiasm. Meeting new people was (almost) always fun for her. Very much the people person, how could she say no? Besides, it wasn't like she had anything important to do today. And she had the day off from duty, so why not take up on her offer and have some genuine fun?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:23 pm

"Eh?"She heard bad things about Kira Kira, yet she wasn't running away... curious"Most won't even talk to me out fear, the people that matter know that the rumors are all lies."Nobody had the balls to insult or even talk to her, if they tried they would end up pissing her off.

"Oh, so you're an archer?That's cool... although i like melee combat better."Kira Kira grinned as she talked about her preferences, fighting could be quite exciting at times"We should get going, we don't want to keep them waiting, right?"With that said Kira would walk alongside Danielle to the meeting place.

After walking for not too long they arrived at a snack bar, the place was small but everything was tidy, there weren't many people there either.She approached a group of four people that were sitting around a table and greeted them"Yo!"

New beginnings(Danielle) JLceCzZm

And they greeted her back in unison, there were three males and one female(Not counting Kira and Danielle). At the center of the table was sitting a tall, muscular and tanned man with blonde hair, bold eyebrows, strong jaw and light eyes. He had one earring in each ear, he had a stern look in his face too.

By the man's right was sitting a green haired dude, he was less built than the blonde man but he had a defined body, he should be as old as Kira, compared to the blonde man this one looked more laid back, he also had a kendo sword by his side.

The last male was very skinny when compared to the other two, he had light blue hair and wore glasses, his clothes had a lot of pockets and a popped up collar that covered his mouth, making it difficult to tell how he was feeling.

Last but not least was the female, she was very short, shouldn't be taller than 152 cm, her clothes were very fashionable and her hair was a light shade of pink. She really stood out from the group since she was very girly.

"Oi, Kira. Who's this cutie?"Asked the green haired guy, he looked curious about Danielle, and so did all the others at the table"Wow, you're so desperate Diego..."Kira Kira would force a cough"...Anyways, those are the guys i was talking about, why don't you introduce yourself?"She added.

Last edited by Kira Kira on Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 7:58 pm

"...Well, that's rumors for you." She shrugged, listening to what Kira had to say. Considering the rumors, she wasn't exactly blaming people for avoiding Kira... But that didn't make what they were doing right. If she didn't reach out, then who would? "Heh, so far, you're doing a pretty good job of being nice." Danielle smiled warmly at her. She couldn't deny that Kira was... rather pleasant to be around, in contrast to what people were saying about her. Which made it that much better. // Eat that, nay-sayers. // She thought to herself sort of triumphantly. She was always one to give people the benefit of the doubt when it came to stuff like this.

"I can't say I'm much for close combat. I prefer to stay at a distance, supporting people from afar, and keeping them covered from other ranged threats." She had done a paticularly good job of that during practice. Not that she couldn't defend herself should it come to a hand to hand brawl, but hopefully, she could take out the threat before it reached her. "Lead the way." She'd say with a light nod and a thin smile before she followed Kira to her friends.

They would eventually reach a small snack bar not too far away from the two mascots earlier, but still far away enough for them to be barely visible in the distance. That's when she saw Kira's three, curious looking friends. The guy with the green hair seemed... very forward. Taken slightly aback by this, not to mention that she wasn't interested in guys at all, Danielle was a little irked by it. But oh well, it's not like he could've known. She'd look at the green haired guy with a calm expression before opening her mouth. "I'm sorry, but I'm not really into guys." She had to shoot him down before he got a bit too friendly with her. Better letting him know where she stood before he tried something... She would then return her attention to the whole group.

New beginnings(Danielle) Yuri-nakamura
"Hey, guys! I'm Danielle Brooks. Pleased to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 8:42 pm

"You really think so?"Most people would say Kira Kira is very rude, so it was a nice change to hear something like that"...I'm not as nice as you think i am though."Kira Kira didn't thought she was a bad person, but she didn't saw her as a nice one either, she just treated Danielle well because she was being nice to her.

-----------------------------------

"Eh?Really?That's a shame..."Diego was rejected so many times that he was used to it by that poin"The name is Diego, the greatest swordsman around!"Yes, Diego was very skilled with his sword, but the best was stretching it, not that he cared his ego is way too inflated.

"Don't mind him, Dani. His mother dropped him when he was a baby."Said the pink haired girl with a malicious grin on her face"I'm Audrey, pleased too meet you as well."She would smile back at Danielle.

"Albert."The blue haired one wasn't very talkative, that should be quite clear by now, he'd rather mess around with his gadgets than socialize, but he was a nice person regardless.

"I'm Kurt, nice too meet you Ms.Brooks."The blonde had a deep and soothing voice"...And i'm sure our friend Albert feels the same way."He added as he frowned at Albert who did not seem to care at all.

"Now that's out of the way..."Kira would drag two chairs to the table, one for Danielle and one for herself. Kira took her seat right away and waited for someone to start a conversation.

"Why don't you tell more about yourself, Dani?"Audrey was the most interested in Danielle out of all the gang, she was always so sociable.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 10:36 am

"Mhm!" Danielle said happily. "Heh, I guess I'll just have to wait and see." So far, she had proven to be quite polite. If she got to know Kira a little better, that might change. Not that it bothered her too much. As long as she wasn't being downright mean anything would work.

---

"Yeah... Sorry Diego. Thanks for the compliment though." She smiled at him. If he was as good with a sword as he claimed, then that should be interesting to see. Danielle had seen quite a number for soldiers picking up the sword and shield during sparring sessions. Not all of them were all that impressive, but Danielle shouldn't be the one talking, as she had been awful at swordplay since day 1.

Danielle tried to suppress the urge to chuckle when Audrey spoke up. That comment really hit home. She could tell it was all in good fun though, and no actual malice was behind her words. Otherwise, how would they still be friends? "I hope we get along, Audrey." A personality like hers was easy for Danielle to deal with. After all, her brothers had been way worse, since their spiteful comments were actually directed at her with the intent of making Danielle feel miserable... Luckily, she rarely see them nowadays, but still, the scars ran deep...

Danielle gave Albert a light nod in return. He wasn't the talkative type, it would seem. Forcing him to speak up more than necessary wasn't something she wanted to do...

"Oh, geez Kurt. There's no need to call me Miss. Just call me Dani!" She said with a sheepish smile. She honestly didn't think it was a necessary honorific to add onto her name. Especially not in this scenario. "...Now I really don't get why these rumors have spread like this... You guys are nice." Danielle said, somewhat puzzled as she took a seat on the chair Kira had brought. "Hm? What do you want to know?" She asked Audrey and the others in return.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:28 am

When Danielle questioned why the rumors started in the first place they all looked at each other and remained in silence for a while, most of what they said about them were lies, but they understood why people would think those things. They caused and still cause quite a lot of trouble, but they don't pick random people, all their "victims" did something to deserve what they got. That's the group's view at least.

"Well... your hobbies, for example."Added the pinkette"You like archery, right?"Kira said to Danielle, the others didn't had much to add to the conversation so they would just listen for now.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 9:48 am

"My hobbies? Well, Archery for one. I first picked up a bow and arrow at the age of twelve and I haven't stopped since. Working to become a soldier right now." She shrugged. "Aside from that... I dunno. Never been much for reading. I really don't have enough free time to spend on anything else, due to my training... But when I do have the time off, I usually spend it with friends and family." Yeah... If she had more time, then perhaps she could do more things on her own, but as things were at present, there simply wasn't enough time for more than that.

"What about you guys then? Any hobbies or interests in general?" She asked all five of them with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 2:59 pm

"Training, huh?"The pinkette leaned forward in interest"My hobbies?Outside from hanging out with this dorks, i like fashion."The pinkette replied"Oh, i also like parties of all types, they are just too fun."The girl said with a smile on her face, to put it in a few words, Audrey was a socialite.

"I like technology."And yet again Albert gave a short answer. In response Diego forced a cough and mumbled"Nerd."Of course Albert heard him, he simply glared at his green haired friend and "fixed" his glasses with his middle finger.

"That's rude, buddy."Diego chuckled"I personally love a good spar... and talking to the ladies of course."The young man had a cocky grin on his face but it would soon go away once the pinkette opened her mouth again"Quit lying Diego, the only females you talk to is Kira, your mother and i."Of course she was just teasing him"Oi!Nobody asked you."And yet it started a discussion between the two.

"Not this again..."Kurt murmured to himself as his two friends bickered, they would often throw punches at each other and eventually they ignite a discussion"Could you two stop it?Dani didn't came here to listen to you two fight like an old married couple."The two shut their mouth immediately and lowered their heads apologetically when Kurt asked for them to stop"Moving on... I like reading books, talking with a friend is fun too."

"My hobbies..."The girl pondered for a while, she could name a few but they aren't something you should tell to someone casually"I guess i don't have any."Kira lied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) Empty

Back to top Go down

New beginnings(Danielle)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next