Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New beginnings(Danielle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 7:22 pm

"Yeah. I guess my step-father sort of inspired me to become a soldier... There's more to it but... that's a topic for another day." Yeah... That information she wasn't going to share with just about anyone. "Fashion, eh? Heh, I know someone who you'd make great friends with in no time, then!" Katherine had always been the one for fashion of the two Tennfjord sisters, and Audrey's jolly outlook on things would only compliment Katherine's own positivity. "We should go shopping sometime, then!" Danielle said with a bright smile. When that would be, she didn't know, but someday perhaps Danielle would find the time for some shopping. She was rarely in touch with her more feminine side nowadays thanks to work, so having an excuse to go shopping with someone else might do her some good. At least it would relieve some of the physical stress she went through every week.

No suprises there. He wasn't all that talkative... Well, if Albert wanted to be for himself, Danielle wasn't going to pry. She'd give Diego the evil eye though. Calling someone a nerd like that behind a cough... really? He could at least have some backbone. "Heh, hopefully that works out for you. Just be careful. You don't wanna end up becoming my practice dummy." She gave him a teasing grin. of course, she was only joking... Okay, maybe only half joking, but still. She wouldn't use real arrows on him. Only those silly suction cup arrows. A little harder to hit someone accurately with, due to the weight of the arrows, but it should prove a nice challenge for her. "Well said." Danielle barely contained a snicker herself at that. Yeah, She would get along well with Audrey.

"Does this happen often?" She asked Kurt while the other two were preoccupied with their "discussion." Considering the larger guy's reaction to it, this was probably a fairly common occurrence in the group. "Reading has never really been my strong suite. Friends are nice though." The girl said somewhat cheerfully. "Aww... I'm sure there's something out there... You just haven't found it yet." Well, it was a little strange, but on the other hand, Kira didn't have an obligation to tell her everything. But if it truly was the case of "I really don't have a hobby", then Danielle would gladly help Kira find one.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 8:57 pm

"Really?If they are at least half as fun as you say they are i must meet them."Audrey was so glad she meet Danielle, the rest of the gang isn't really into any of those things at all"That would be lovely, just give your number and i'll give you a call, Kira will come with us, right?"The girl would look at her "leader" eager to listen to her answer"...Yeah, of course i will go, Audrey."Kira didn't liked shopping at all, but she would it for her friend.

"Heheh... he knows i'm just joking, right buddy?"Albert glared at his friend for a little longer and said with a deadpan expression"Whoa, you're so funny Diego, i'm dying out of laughter."

"Unfortunately, yes. But they are friends... They just have a different way to show it."The man sighed, dealing with those two could be exhausting at times"I love reading, it helps you expand your horizons and your vocabulary."When those two started to talk about reading Kira would look away, Kurt tried to keep as brief as possible since he knew about the girl's inabilities.

"...I have a hobby."Brawls would be the closest thing Kira has to a hobby, which is not something you do to relax"Eh... i guess that's just the way it is."The girl shrugged.

Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 7:05 am

"Hehe, sure. Sounds like fun." Danielle gave them a smile, before sharing her contact details with Audrey and Kira. Alright, new friends met already. Katherine would most surely enjoy this! "I'll give you guys a call or something when I'm off duty next time so we can all meet up. Sounds good?" It sure did to her. Hopefully, she would get to know these people a bit better.

"Well, would they still be hanging around with eachother if they weren't?" Danielle replied with a slight chuckle. Those two sure made odd friends, but she wasn't in any position to judge. She barely knew them, after all. "Heh, I suppose it does, yeah." She nodded towards Kurt. Kira had gathered a good group of friends, that's for sure. They were all quite colorful in their own ways, and bounced off eachother pretty well, with the exception of Diego and Albert... but with personalities like theirs, it was pretty much garantueed they would butt heads everynow and again.

"Heh, alright. I'm not gonna pry." She said with an excusing tone. She had overstepped a slight bit. "Sorry if I'm coming off as a bit nosy..." Danielle scratched the back of her neck. "Well..." Danielle took a quick glance on her clock... Oh, crap. It was that late already? "...Crap." Her eyes narrowed slightly, as she stared at her clock. "Sorry, I need to be going. I'm supposed to meet up with my father soon. He doesn't like me being late. Sorry. I'll see you folks later! Have a nice day~" And with that, she waved goodbye to Kira and her friends. Hopefully this was a start of a great friendship with them.

Danielle Brooks has Left the Scene
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 10:40 am

"Leaving already?"Said Audrey"Oh well, see you later Dani."Audrey was getting along just fine with Danielle, such a shame she had to leave.

"Bye Dani."The would all wave back her, after the girl left the group would spend many hours talking to each other and eventually they would return to their homes.

[End]

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:49 am

Users have forged a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New beginnings(Danielle)   New beginnings(Danielle) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New beginnings(Danielle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2