Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:27 pm

Yes, the sword called Monado was an interesting one... It peaked their interests, though, the exact power it possessed was outside of their jurisdiction. Unless someone who signed their compendium asked them to examine it, they didn't really have much interest on doing so themselves. It was a sword tied to this world's events... The nature of its powers were bound to be released in due time with or without their interference.

"The Monado can see the future? Oh, that's interesting..." "Time manipulation is something we haven't seen very much of on our journeys..." "Mhm... This sword is truly special, then. Take good care of it!" "Yes... It'd be bad if you loss it, Kalyan." the two said with nods of their heads. It'd be bad to loose such an important weapon... After all, it seemed most likely that it held most, if not all, of the boy's powers. He may be defenseless without it.

"Oh, no no! Our specialty isn't tied to our compendiums." "It's something we can do on our own accord." "Consider us magical walkie talkies if you will." "Our specialty can be used with or without our compendiums. It's a natural ability we have in case we get separated." "It's the same as our floating ability we used in battle, if that makes sense..." the two said with a light sigh, glancing at each other. Velvet Attendants weren't entirely human, to be honest... They were magically created from head to toe by Philemon himself. These given gifts were just something they could do. Did she understand that? Hopefully...

"Yah... We're just as confused as you are!" "Mhm... It would make sense to at least have three or four... But only two is a bit low." it may just be because this world's event wasn't grand enough for a lot of Velvet Attendants. Shorter events didn't necessarily require large amounts of attendants to be present... That, or the amount of persona users was just low enough for only two.

"Oh, that'd be quite lovely of you." "Yah yah! We want to see all of this world before we have to leave!" the two said happily. They usually only visited a world once, after all. It'd be a shame to not explore this world to its fullest. These worlds were all so wonderful, after all...

"Mm? Well, we'd miss you too!" "It's apart of our job though, of course." "Yeah... It's just something we can't help." "Keep your spirits high though. If you don't sign our compendium, we're bound to see each other again." the two said, smiling politely at the girl. They did however notice her stutter. Did they say something to embarrass her? Hm... That was interesting, to say the least. None the less, the two awaited for a response to their words patiently.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:58 pm

"Well, we catch glimpses of it, from what I saw... But we've seen too little of what this sword is capable of on that front that it's hard to judge it's true capabilities." Danielle said with a light shrug. "Heh, he's done a good job so far, Right Kalyan?" She gave him a quick glance before responding to the twins once more.

"Oh? So it's something else? Alright then. How big is the range of this latent ability of yours then? How far does it reach?" Considering it's uses, having as much knowledge about it now would make planning around it easier. Besides, she was curious, so there really wasn't a reason for Danielle NOT to ask. "Because if we need to go somewhere and perhaps split up, I need to know the range of it, so we can plan accordingly to the best of our ability." As a Soldier, Danielle knew very well the importance of communication when out in battle, so having something like that on their side was a big plus.

"Hrm... Who knows, maybe more will show up eventually, if it's needed." Danielle said with a shrug. "I'm not sure how that works, but hey, at least we have a couple. It could've been worse." The girl had always been one to look on the bright side of things, even with the smallest, insignificant things like how many attendants there were running around.

"Alright then. Sounds like we have a plan. Just tell me when you can and I'll show you around." Danielle smiled warmly at the two. They were so pleasant to be around, with how chipper and polite they were. "Oh, yeah, speaking of the colony... I was thinking of gathering everyone, or as many as I can, that fought the invaders for a meet up sometime soon. Since we all know the powers we possess, I'd imagine working together would be a good idea, no?" Well, she trusted these people. After seeing what great lengths they all went to protect the Colony, how could she not? They had all stared death in the face and lived to tell the tale. Of course she would want them on her side.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you two~!" Danielle said with a light blush. She wasn't all that flustered really, but the notion that they would miss her too was flattering. "Don't worry about it... I'll manage." The purple haired girl replied. It was just how things were... no more, no less. At least, these two gave the girl a lot of things to think about...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 12:49 pm

The two nodded their heads. Time manipulation was a tricky thing, to say the least. Regardless, the two would glance at Kalyan with a small frown. Was he really that distant? Hm... It was sort of lame, to say the least. A proper conversation between the three of them became a one on one in the matter of a few minutes. Now, it was simply trying to get him back into the conversation, but for naught. None the less, the two would look at Dani and hum for a moment.

"We're not quite sure..." "We're mentally link, you see... It'd make sense for us to communicate wherever as long as we're in the same world." "However, we need to focus very hard when separated more than out of eye sight." "It's limitless... With heavy restrictions when we're out of eye sight though. However, video can technically keep us in eye sight... And there are some persona skills that can strengthen our link with each other." the two said. It wasn't overly complicated, to say the least. Though, it had restrictions... Everything had restrictions, after all.

"It doesn't overly matter. If anything, it makes your choice easier." "These things happen, honestly. It's rare, but existent." the two said, looking at each other with a small shrug. There simply may be a more important event happening else where.

"Alright, we'll do so!" "You can find us within the Velvet Room. We're free all things considered." the two said with a smile. It would be a fun adventure to explore this colony in more depth. These places were so interesting as well... What secrets did this place hide?

"Mm? A meeting? Ah... Um..." "We can't willingly attend such events... We were only at the battle due to fate's interference." "We can't attend it willingly unless someone who's attending signs our compendium." "Forgive us for our limitations... We must follow the rules, though..." the two said with a small frown. They had had this predicament before in the past... It was simply how things went though. There was nothing they could directly do, after all.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 8:28 am

"Ah, I see." Danielle replied thoughtfully. Could have it's uses, yes... Depending on what they would be going up against in the future... "Well, I'm certain it'll have it's uses. I'll keep it in mind if we ever happen to end up in a situation where it could be useful..."

"I suppose it does, yeah." Well, at least it wasn't making things any more difficult. Right now, she leaned on the side of signing their compendium, but she would wait and see what this other attendant had to offer first... One should scout one's options before making a decision this big... "Well, I'm glad I got to meet you two. This has been... quite the learning experience so far." And she would be lying if she said that she didn't like the twins. As to how large of an extent she liked them remained to be seen, but they would most surely make good friends, if nothing else.

"Alright then, I'll swing by when I have a chance." Danielle said witha smile. So, she had plans with them now as well... This was good. "I'm looking forward to it already!" She giggled gleefully. Getting to know the people she would be fighting alongside was something she just had to do... As a leader, the girl would need to know the ins and outs of her comrades and plan according to their preferences, for the best outcome. Besides, making friends was always fun.

"Ah... I see." Danielle replied, sounding somewhat dissapointed. She should've expected an answer like that from Gemini, honestly... Well, now she just needed to meet this other attendant, to see what they had to offer, before making that decision. Not only did she have to take herself into account, but the rest of her group as well, since this attendant would most likely Join the fray at some point... "Well... I have a lot to think about... and I need to get back home just to make sure my parents know that I'm okay... They're surely worried out of their minds right now..." Well... At least Colby would be... His wife on the other hand... she wasn't too fond of Danielle, like her two sons... "See you around." The girl turned around with a wave of her hand before leaving the area, heading home...

~ Danielle Brooks has left the scene (Unless Stopped) ~
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:28 pm

The two would listen and nod, smiling when appropriate. They had little to say or even to comment on at this point. They had said their peace, and there wasn't much for them to elaborate on. Outside of that, the two were very tired and wished to head home now... Brave faces aside, they had strained themselves in the previous battle. Regardless of that fact, the two would bow gently to the two as they left, a polite smile across their face. It was time for the two to head home too the Velvet Room.

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)   The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Riddle Solver Who Can't Solve Riddles (Kalyan, Danielle)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2