Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Trade to Die For

Go down 
+6
Sakura
Nyarlathotep
Godai
Drea
Johnson Locke
Jerry
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 5:13 pm

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Tumblr_mxtb9al6nO1sfid8io2_500

Tomoe looked at Angra's face, and frowned. Nothing she said would convince him that it would ever change. Why couldn't he just understand that he had something too? he wasn't alone either. She gave him a frown, and placed her face towards his, her lips closing in on his own in an attempt to do something, but before she could, she pulled away when the body began to float and return to its former state. She smiled. "So be it. We can finish this together, soon enough and hopefully for good." She stared at his body, longing to get closer, but before she could, she felt their body restore itself, no longer fearing vanishing. Whatever Angra did, it worked for her, and brought back someone she cared for. Even beyond that, she saw the bright light take the form of Ahura Mazda, apparently preventing anyone else from seeing her and hearing whatever she was telling Tomoe. She didn't like what she was hearing, letting everyone in this world vanish. However, if she could restore it and bring them back, then what other choice did she have?

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Tumblr_n8bhgnjtwX1tabt33o1_500

She nodded to Ahura. "I can do that. We will, together. I can't stop now you know. And, thank you for your help; you did alot for me." She held her hands to her still-beating heart for a brief moment before looking to the others who showed up. She wondered if she should tell them what would happen if she left. She looked at Yatagarasu and frowned with a huge bow. "It may mean nothing now, but I'm sorry. I was not there when I should have been, and I can never thank you enough for what you're doing." She would offer a handshake to Sora and a smile. She looked at Ree and Laura with a sigh of relief. "I trust you two. I won't let this or the Kings' help go to waste. Throughout all of this, I haven't even talked to Yachiru once. I want to know what he thinks, and then I will give him the biggest wake up call, then bring him back."

She looked to Soki. "I am grateful for your help. I hope you find out what you want to look for. Life won't always give you results that can be easily obtained. It's a lot more complex than that." She acknowledged Valentine's presence and gave them a slight wave. She remembered when she was tackled by the young man. "I won't forget you, nor you." she turned to Vera herself. She was a quiet one, and she hadn't seen her so much, but when she was there, Tomoe never saw her as an enemy. She however let her stay quiet and didn't approach her as a courtesy. She did however walk towards Jin in an instant. With her Godly powers, walking became a flash for her, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders in a friendly hug before pulling away. "Sorry, I can't allow that. I believe that you will have someone to come back to once this is all over. If you think vanishing and letting them live without you is right, then in my own opinion, you're just mistaken." She then walked over to Caestus and grinned with a thanks. "You gave your all even after we just met you. Thank you. I respect you just as much as the others." And then, there was Kahn, who she gave a hug to the much taller man like he was her dad. "You were around since the beginning. I wish everyone else was here to talk to, but I have to make sure they won't have anything else to fight about." And last but not least, Naomi, who she walked at normal speed towards her. "Thanks. I'm glad you reunited with him; I'm sure he's nicer than some of us thought." And with that, it was all done. She wished more were here, including Gureen, Destiny, and the rest. She wondered where some of them were, but for now, she had said what she needed to say, save for one other. She looked at the floating body of Yusugi, and gave him a huge hug. "I promised you. I told you I'd bring you back here." If nothing appeared to be disturbed, she would pluck his body out of the air and bring him to the ground, allowing him to rest until he woke up, however not before placing a small kiss on his forehead in a blessing. She loved him; after all he was quite literally her 'Other Half'. She completed him, and he was the part she didn't have; it was both strange and overwhelmingly relieving to see him back. She then returned to the feet of Ahura Mazda. Tomoe pondered what would happen next before looking at the others behind her.

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 201107071721436cd

She, stopped talking for a bit, like she was struggling to find out what to say. She knew she had to let them go for just a bit in order to bring this world back, but that didn't change that the risk would hurt her inside.

"I will return with Angra finished, and this world restored. You guys may not feel it at first, and may feel nothing at all for a while. But don't worry. I won't let that be the ending for you or the world.....I'll come back for you all! I promise!"
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 9:57 pm

He blinked at how fast that Tomoe came to him. It really took him off guard. Then again, she was a goddess. Something like this shouldn't be surprising. Though, her response to his request caused him to snort at her while letting her hug him. He sighed. It wasn't bad nor unwelcome, but...

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Tumblr_mcf0toIsj61qmapeqo1_500

"You're a kind one. But foolish, nevertheless. Save those words for someone that hasn't lost everything," he admonished her while flicking a finger at her forehead, "They have no meaning to a walking corpse. Your concern for me is unnecessary."

This world had nothing for him at all anymore in the first place. This time, he really didn't care how this goes. Everything was on Tomoe's shoulders and that should be enough. His purpose is more or less finished or at least close to. But, his 'debt' has yet to be paid off even after all of this.

He looked back towards Yusugi, "Is he in any condition to fulfill his role now?"

There was some concern. Not that he really cared that much, but if they were going to strive for success in this endeavor, they needed to take into consideration of this boy's state. Of course, other than that, there was still someone probably lurking around. Someone that has yet to show up. Jin was ready for him.

"Whatever you're going to do, the rest of us will make sure you won't be interrupted," he said towards the rest of the Kings and then towards Tomoe, "If you're going, do it now."

It was now or never. No more dilly-dallying. It was time to go.

"Enough. Get going. Everyone's hopes here are with you no matter what happens. Let that be the strength that Angra Mainyu never has."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 5:55 am

"Heh. I didn't do all that much, but you're welcome. I'm sure you would've done the same thing in my shoes. I only did what I thought was right." Caestus replied, returning the smile Tomoe gave him. Respect, huh? Was he really deserving that from a Goddess like her? Perhaps not, but he took it anyway with a smile. "We're not out of the woods just yet." The android looked up at the imposing Angra Mainyu above them. Things were going rough for the others, it seemed... "He'll have to be ready." Caestus nodded towards Yusugi. "If he isn't, then we'll all die." As grim as that sounded, it all rested on the Kings and Tomoe now. The matter was out of his hands completely.

"We won't back down to anything. We've come too far to give up now." Besides, Shizuka would not have approved of him running from this anyway, even if it was for her sake. So, he would stick with his comrades, and fight until the very end. "We'll hold off anyone trying to stop you... Even if I die, I won't let anyone interrupt this." The machine would do anything in it's power to make this happen. The sole reason why he was here in the first place... obeying his directive. Finally, after a very long and tough night, the region might just return to it's former glory. It all rested in the hands of Tomoe and the Kings now. Kahn, Jin and himself would keep a lookout for anyone trying to stop them. Gureen was still out there, and probably on his way here as they spoke. "Now get going, if you would. We don't have all day."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:13 am

Kahn nodded his head, towards Soki, "Alright, that's good to know. Let's get her going then, as we don't have much time." By the time he turned back Tomoe was saying her goodbyes to everyone and he was surprised by a hug. He returned the hug, and looked down at her. His hug was a bit tighter due to his strength. "Everyone's riding on you, you have a lot of pressure on you, but I have no doubt in my mind that you can do this." Kahn said smiling down at her, "I'll be rooting for you, heck we'll all be rooting for you. Everyone here wants you to win, because you helped them see the light at the end of the tunnel. So go kick Yachiru's ass for all of us. Don't hold back!"

Kahn smiled and let go of her, and took a step back allowing her to go on with speaking with the others. This was is the moment of truth, and it was all on his friend. If he could grant her his strength in a more direct way he would, but as of right now...he couldn't. However, no matter what happened he would be with her..every step of the way. He had faith in her, and trusted in her ability to pull through all of this. They would all get through this, and everyone would be for the better. They just had to believe in Tomoe, and know that no matter what...they would all overcome this together no matter how far they were or how far they would go away from each other. Even if the universe sought to divide them, they would overcome the challenges and fight against what stood against them.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 3:18 am

Vera gave a thin smile and gave a nod to Yatagarasu coming to take care of her. That was rather sweet. What was even more sweet was the appearance of the silver haired woman, a young girl, and a purple haired young man. The boy looked at her, and she looked at him with a tilted head. Something about him felt familiar, but she didn't say a word. Rather, she had no word to say in the first place. Soki outed her as a King and she knew it would be her responsibility to work with the others to create a pathway for Ahura Mazda to make it to Angra Mainyu. Tomoe seemed to be saying her goodbyes to the others and paid her respects. Vera simply nodded, once again without saying a word. She took a breath and stepped forward, extending her hand for the other Kings to join her in creating this path. The King insignia on her tongue began to burn a violet glow, showing her marking as one of them.
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:47 pm

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Tumblr_o13a6skmXB1tyoa91o1_540

There seemed to be alot of things going on here. With Vera being safe, he figured this was the best time of falling back but there really was nowhere to go anymore. A familiar presence closed in on the area, and he turned to see the silver haired Soki making her way towards the group. Behind her leg was a young girl that looked more human than machine, and it caused Yatagarasu to fall completely silent. Was this the same Four? He couldn't tell, considering on how shy she was acting. Though, when she ran to him and gave him a hug; he immediately hugged her back and closed his eyes. "Welcome home!" The skater nuzzled Four, forgetting about the presence of everyone else and just being happy she was back in his arms.

Soon the Second and Third King was approaching the area. Surprisingly the Second King wasn't being violent, but he did sort of move behind Vera, knowing how she could get. What surprised him even more was her offer to assist with the situation in opening a pathway to Angra Mainyu, and by extension Yachiru. "Wah? Why would you do that? I mean I'm all for your help and whatnot, but aren't you kinda obsessed with that guy? I just got Four back, let's just get out of here... Or, I guess we can't run from this." Sora asked as he released Four and faced his two fellow Kings. If they were willing to help either way, he had no reason not to lend a hand. It looked like the Ice Princess was willing to.

Sora looked towards Four and took a breath. He wanted her to live in a world where she could experience true freedom, so he was forced to help at this point. Walking beside Vera, the teen would raise his hand and follow her lead. The woman who was a Goddess was walking around giving her final sayings to everyone and had approached him. Sora closed his eyes and turned his nose up away from the friendly gesture. "Don't you have somewhere to be? If you get your ass kicked and die, I'll kill you. Or whatever.."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:04 am

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Tumblr_ngjfozXcE91tvrk7to4_500

"Yata Onii-chan, who is this woman that looks at you with such love? I asked with a curious tone."

The previous Fourth King looked back at Naomi who had put her attention on her honorable Yata Onii-chan. She did a pose between Naomi and Yata, as if protecting her property from the threat. Ree watched her with a smile before giving a sigh and walking towards Yatagarasu and Vera. The Second King followed behind them, looking at the red head with narrowed eyes. "He's somewhere I can't reach. I have no choice but to assist. Unless you'd like to donate yourself to being my new toy." Laura gave a smile as she raised her hand up with the others, showing the unison of Four Kings. They simply needed just one more.

"I'm sorry about all this.."

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Tumblr_mbg7fxgOcY1rr6dtpo1_500

The First King opened his eyes and gave a frown to the group as he recovered his composure. He found himself in Tomoe's arms and looked away. Everything that happened that night was his fault. If he were stronger, he would have never been possessed. He would have never lost control and Angra Mainyu would have never had a host to carry out his plans. Yusugi looked at the palm of his hand, showing the emblem of the First King. He knew what he had to do, even if he knew his life in this world wouldn't be long thanks to the damage done by Angra Mainyu's power. But Tomoe kept her promise to bring him back... He'd help her as much as he could. So reaching up with his hand, he'd cup her cheek and give her a smile. He knew this was selfish, but Yusugi would steal a kiss from his savior before rising to his feet and stumbling forward to the rest of the Kings. Yusugi could barely stand on his feet, but he'd raise his hand and join the rest of the team.

With the five Kings together, a black void formed between their hands that started as small as a golf ball. It continued to grow and grow; rising into the sky and creating a void of space that lead directly into the heart of Angra Mainyu. The Kings were connected to the supernatural force, even though Guren was the one to give them their insignia. After all, if it weren't for Angra Mainyu, he would never be in this world or be able to access his powers that originated in Tokonosu. There would always be a connect between them and Angra Mainyu; and now Ahura would be able to use that connection as a bridge.

"Alright Tomoe.. Go before it closes. I won't last much longer."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:01 am

First she received a flick to the forehead. Well, she couldn't say for certain whether she understood him, but she knew that if she could not save him, that he would want it that way. She at the very least gave him a nod. The others rooted for her, which she felt strongly towards. She would try to use her remote mental connection to the others at the God's feet, and to everyone on the ship should she be able to reach them. 'Destiny, Hibiki, Mir. All of you. I will go up there and set it all right. You can come down if you wish, for soon the next thing you'll see is a new world. I promise.' she sent them all a message before noticing Yusugi waking up. She smiled in a giddy sort of way before he placed a kiss on her lips which forced a particular shade of red to the surface of her skin.

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Tumblr_mysi4hI0xN1s3x41po1_500

"Y-Yusugi....but..."

She looked at Yusugi and walked with him to help him towards the group, and watched as the opening appeared into the sky. This was it; and there was no turning back. Before she left however, she stole back the kiss from Yusugi, lingering only for a moment before heading towards the middle of the Kings and looked straight up at the Void. She took one final look at everyone, and smiled at Yusugi. "I'll see you soon." She finally said, before kicking off the ground with a decisive push and flew straight up towards the void as it grew and grew. She felt it in her, the power fading in this world the closer she got to the void. But she trusted herself and Ahura Mazda. She had the power to bring the world back, and that was exactly what she planned to do. With the hearts and souls of everyone who was with her, she carried them within herself as she left the world, and entered the black space of the God's Heart.

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 29cvzfo

The world was her home. She learned so much in this life of hers, even when her memories were fabricated. She came to this world with a purpose, and she would finally approach the point to fulfill it. She should feel unsettled, scared, excited even. Yet Tomoe felt stable, with the help of her friends, the Goddess, the Kings; at this point she had no fear, for nothing stood in her way of saving the world, except one final man.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:20 am

He watched as Tomoe left. There were no doubts, she was the only one who could set things right and finally end things. With her gone now, there was only this world’s destruction and soon that would come. Jin welcomed it. If Tomoe granted his wish, the sorely needed rest he wanted would come. It has been long decades since her death. The former teacher clumsily stumbled about like a purposeless fool. It was a rough journey, he won’t disagree with that. His purpose was finished and now was the time to die.

His back bent and chest heaved again as he coughed violently into one hand again. It was almost as if the attacks were timing its return suitably with the end of the world. He felt what was left of his life drench his palm again as he wheezed. Jin looked back at it, while not bothering to hide it now. Why worry about it? They were going to die anyway—or disappear. However the hell Ahura Mazda worded it.

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Z1BmD5H

Wet. And this time, there was a whole lot more. Time had passed and there was none left over. This disease wasn’t going to kill him. This world ending would, but he didn’t care which. The end was here, if only temporary for some. He had faith that Tomoe won’t let it be permanent for the others. At least on that part, Somewhere deep inside, there was something about Tomoe that reminded him about what he lost. And it hurt.

As this world would end, Jin closed his eyes and thought back to his previous memories.

There was pain.
The days when he was just a young boy who tried to be perfect.
Those months when he wanted to make someone special happy and ended up failing her.
Those years when he shouldered that rifle and killed people to avoid the pain.

He could never do anything right. Not even as a teacher, could he actually protect something or have some semblance of a meaning in his existence. He had failed Lorielle and the students Aburai had killed. Ultimately, he had failed her. Jin was a failure. The former teacher had wondered if there was any purpose to this decaying life. That answer came when the doctor’s results came in. He accepted the inevitable, but fate had a funny way of doing things once the Tower came into being.

He came there to die, to make up for the mistakes. And that’s all that mattered for him. What’s left for him was to disappear. But, even with all this inside of him… something was there. Something that smiled.

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 16d8a96cc816c07cb0be201052c9f7227738bb2f_hq

Was it his imagination? He couldn’t tell. Jin popped his eyes open again. He was back in the Courtyard. She wasn’t there anymore. But, he didn’t care. It would all end and perhaps with less of a morbid acceptance of an end and more a satisfied smile growing on his face. It would all end and he was fine with it.

”I’ll be home soon, Wendy.”

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 6:09 am

So... the end had come... at last. The moments before Tomoe soared up towards the black void above, everything flashed before Caestus' eyes. All the battles in his life that had been fought. His creation. His long 10 years of service... The one android who had seen both the best and the worst of man-kind over his time of existence. Who would've thought things would take a turn like this...?

"You see this?" Shizuka looked at Caestus with a dire stare. In front of the two, there was a newspaper spread out over the table. "Mass Murder at Kizuna Academy!" The front page displayed, with a photo of the entrance to the school. Back then, Caestus had just arrived here in Ueitawa. The two had since then worked a bit on both the murder-case and whatnot on the side of things. His objective here was to provide safety to the region since... a mission he had failed to start with, but now... things were turning around.

A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Tumblr_ni40j7kgQC1qd1q2so1_500
"It's despicable, is it not?"

Shizuka looked at Caestus. "Yeah... I'm not sure who could've had the guts to kill an entire class full of innocent little kids..." Back then, he had just met her. The two were butting heads quite often at first, but at least they both shared the same end goal... Now, the world would end and be rebuildt anew, if what Tomoe said could be trusted. And indeed, he did trust the goddess. With his own life... and hers. Now, with everything vanishing... Caestus felt a sting of guilt... Sure, Shizuka would still be alive... but he wasn't the one to have reached out. He had been too weak to save her on his own. Too weak to help out against the kings... For one, that had been so proud with his work beforehand, this was truly pitiful. But in the end, he was happy that things would return to normal... that the region would return to it's former glory. That he would be able to stand with the love of his life by his side once again.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:15 pm

Kahn watched as the one person holding this reality together leave, without her everything would come apart. He had a choice not long ago to leave this reality, perhaps save himself from this destruction and fate. He saw that more of a test, to see whether or not he truly deserved the power of the world. He had chosen to stay with the people around him, and he would happily make that decision one-hundred times over. Because looking around, there was no way to escape the coming destruction by running away. Him, Destiny, Naito, and Hibiki were the ones who could have run away from all this destruction...all this chaos.

But by that same token, they were also the ones who had the freedom to stay. They chose to stay and face the difficulties head on, even if the face of hopeless odds. Perhaps that is what all persona users have to do, they always have to take the hardest path. The metaphorical high road is the path of the persona user...no matter how hard or how idealistic or naive the goal. That's what persona users move toward...and right now they could only put their faith in Tomoe and that she would be able to save them all. Well that seemed pretty idealistic, but if there was one person that could save them all that would be Tomoe. He'd just have to have faith in her, and maybe once all this was over...he could see a very old friend.

Kahn's only recent regret is that he never asked who his son's mother was. Well not that it mattered, it was another reality, right? There wasn't anyway it was the person he was thinking of, her personality would have rubbed off some way. Kahn had no doubt that his son took way too much after him, and perhaps...that wasn't exactly a good thing. Oh well...he'd make his own destiny in the new reality....he wondered...if he'd even remember all this...oh well. It is what it is...the most important thing is that Tomoe was going to get them through this...he'd bet on it.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 am

Naomi would blush as a smile crossed her face. The little girl said she was looking at Yata with love. Was it really that obvious, even to a child? When the girl put herself between Naomi and Yata, she would sigh. She would bend down to a squat and look straight at the girl. It wasn’t an uncomfortable position, but it was how she naturally spoke to children, “Nice to meet you. My name is Naomi and I’m someone that Yata knew from his old world.” She would look up at Yata, searching for any sign that it was alright to tell this girl what their relationship to one another was and if this was Yata’s friend. She assumed that was the case. How could she not after that greeting between them? Also, given how protective the girl seemed to be, their relationship couldn't be anything else. Her head tilted slightly as she smiled at the girl, “Thank you for being with him.”

It seemed Yata and Ree were needed, however. They gathered with three of the others that were there and… somehow summed a black hole? That strangely made about as much sense as anything else that was happening. Anything could happen when it came to the supernatural, it seemed, but that was a general rule.

Her attention would turn toward the radiant woman. She was different than the rest of them, and they made it sound like the world was resting on her shoulders. Naomi didn’t know her, but she did now someone like her once. Someone who would go off to save the world… and would never come back. She was just like him. She didn’t know the woman, but she knew what she probably had to go through. She wouldn’t say anything, but would only nod before the woman was gone. She didn’t know her, and so couldn’t say goodbye from the heart. The most she could do was thank her, but for what she wasn't entirely sure.

She took a look at the other that were there now that the one woman was gone. Their moods seemed to change as well. She ignored the feeling crawling down her spine. It creeped over her like ice water, and slithered its way beneath her skin. She stood up and looked at Yata, the only person here that she truly knew, and waited. She would inch closer to him, not trying to pose a threat to the girl, but just wanting to be with him. The feeling crawling over her was one she knew all too well after a year back home. It was one she hated, and she wanted to be close to him to try and push it away. Even so, she knew it would remain. She meekly held her hand out to him. She wanted to hold his and feel happiness instead of dread. The kind she had tried so hard to fight against back home, but still persisted. She didn't even know where it came from. Maybe from experience. Maybe a new sense she had. Maybe from paranoia. Whatever it was, it wouldn’t fade.

Someway, somehow, death was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trade to Die For
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6