Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Trade to Die For

Go down 
+6
Sakura
Nyarlathotep
Godai
Drea
Johnson Locke
Jerry
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 6:38 pm

Caestus instinctively stopped at Jin's command, only to see a familiar face in front of him... That girl... who had saved them from Two... And took Kogami. // Huh... We should've expected this... // Caestus thought, looking at Vera. "When he's ready? Alright. No need to cause any unnecessary struggles here." He looked at Jin and Kahn, waiting for them to do the talking. He wasn't much for this kind of stuff... It was a miracle that he even managed to get Yatagarasu to even agree to this trade to begin with...
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 9:06 pm

Well this was an unexpected turn of events to see the person who had evidently been Missing in Action for quite a while. She was asking them to wait and if not she...didn't say but the intent was heavily implied. Kahn eyed Vera for several moments, before giving her a nod, "I doubt you're holding us up for no reason...and you know Yatagarasu better than I, so I'll trust you. Just understand that our time is short if we all want to get out of this alive. We may have to act soon, non-violently if we can help it."

That was the theme, Kahn really didn't have much to say since Jin asked all those questions about what was going on and Vera's side of the story. The red haired young man suddenly felt as though they did a terrible job updating Jin, but it is what it is. The young man waited patiently, and that's when he wanted to ask a question. "What happened to him? I understand what we did has had an effect upon him, and we're sorry about what happened. But...he seems to sound a lot worse then I have been told." At least...if what he was slowly piecing together from the general reactions of the kings, what Tomoe told him...what the hell was going on with this poor kid?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 2:58 am

Naomi would wince when her wrist was grabbed. It didn’t hurt, so much as it was a shock. Now she knew something was definitely wrong. When he took a step away from her, she wanted to move forward. She almost did, too, but forced herself to stay back. If he bothered to look at her, he would be able to see one corner of her mouth twitch up. Her brows furrowed over her eyes. He had done it. He said said just the right words to piss her off, “Get your head out of your ass, Yata. Are you really going to pull this ‘you’re either with me or against me’ bull crap?” If she remembered correctly, he hadn’t been around long enough to see her lose her temper. Truly lose it, “How could you even think that I’m against you when I’m standing in front of you right now. Do you think this was just some random act of luck? I mean, landing in this world was, but I came to find you of my own accord. If you think I’m against you, then you know nothing. Yata, I wouldn’t have tried to find you if I didn’t care. So don’t you dare say I’m against you. Ever.” She kept speaking even as he turned away from her.

She jumped when she heard the voice of another person joining them. She moved so she could get a full view of who it was. It was a woman she didn’t know, but who seemed to know Yata. Where had she even come from? Whoever she was, she made made Naomi twist her face into a small pout. So she knew his real name. She only found that out through some long and complicated means that involved having to answer a call to save him from the other Standesan. That made the little red lags in her brain go off. The kind she had to suppress right away once she saw the sword.

She would move suddenly so she stood in front of Yata. Her eyes would stare toward the woman, “Don’t point that sword at him.” She was not amused at the moment, and her voice proved it. Despite that, a small blush crossed her face, “I don’t know you, but I don’t care for people to threaten those that matter to me.” She couldn’t say what she really wanted to, but it would likely be obvious to anyone that heard her speak. She was not subtle. Either way, she was not happy to see someone threatening him like that. The only reason she wasn’t completely pushed over the edge was because it was only a threat. Unless the woman took action, Naomi would stay mostly harmless. She was the protective sort. One that was now very close to showing her truest colors. Not that she was not being true until now, but she was sometimes more aggressive than she let on.

Still, she was not entirely blinded. She did hear what the woman said. Her eyes would shift only for a moment so she could see Yata at the edge of her sight. Was he really blaming himself? No wonder he seemed so gung ho with his revenge scheme. She would move her attention back to the woman and sigh, “The dead don’t blame the living.” She didn’t know which of them she was speaking to. She knew Yata needed to hear it, but it seemed the woman may have needed it as well. Not that she was exactly glad to be telling her this right now, “We don’t blame those we left behind or the ones we loved. We don’t want them to blame themselves either.” She turned her gaze toward Naie would was still standing by. She would move her mouth, telling her to run. She didn’t know what was going to happen, but she didn’t want Naie caught in the crossfire.

Once that was done, she went back to focusing on the situation at hand, “The dead just want to see those they love happy. If they blame themselves though… there is no happiness. The wishes of the dead die the moment you throw away that happiness they wanted for you.” Her eyes started to become wet, but no tears fell. She turned around to look back at Yata. She was both sad and angry right now, “Don’t tell me you threw that away.”

She hadn’t been there for him this past year. She could never understand what he experienced during that time, but that didn’t mean she didn’t care. Their relationship wasn’t the same as it was back then, but she still cared, “I don’t know what happened to you over this year, but whoever you lost seemed to really matter to you. Please… don’t throw away her memory and the wish I’m sure she had for you like this. Revenge may be what you think you want, but I doubt it’s what she wanted for you or what you need. If she cared about you half as much as you care about her, then she definitely wouldn’t want this. Wasting your time on trying to get revenge instead of living your life. I think… that might make her sad… Especially if she heard you were blaming yourself.” Not that she knew. She didn’t know the one that died. She could only guess. It made sense though.

Of course, she also caught the comment about his Persona. That confused her. Last she saw Yata’s Persona, it was in his full control. Had he gotten another one? Did his change? She didn’t know what exactly the woman meant. Although, if it was twisting his thoughts, she didn’t like it, “Stop destroying yourself… Can’t you see what else is around you? What happened to the things you loved? The dreams that drove you?” She remembered that smile well. It always seemed a little cocky and slightly arrogant, but it was genuine and it was honest.

She dropped her hand to her side and felt around for the place she kept all her combat items. None of them were weapons, but something of importance was in there. She was wondering if she had it with her, even. It would be nice if she did. Though, she wondered if she should even be looking for it. Everything seemed to be on edge right now. It was important to her though. It was something she needed him to see for a long time. Now she just needed to find it.
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:15 am

Saying she was relieved she didn't have to attempt to end these few was an overstatement, but she did take a breath when they seemed cooperative. After all, Vera was not a violent person to say the least. However, she rose to every occasion when violence was necessary to obtain a needed result. Why they thought talking with him would help did confuse her. Yatagarasu wasn't the type to talk when it came to his enemies. He burned first and asked questions later, and they would learn that the hard way. The Ice Princess was doing them a favor, and a favor for Mikoto aswell. But still, she was more aligned to Yatagarasu than those who currently were before her.

There seemed to be a man here who asked alot of questions though. She was sworn to her secrecy, and thus she would find a round about way of circumventing them. "You were the teacher charged with attacking his class during last years trials, were you not? Framed by Aburai, yet you're so eagerly ready to work with him tonight for the greater good?" As she spoke, one could see her breath as if she were standing in the cold. However, the temperature was fine, if not just slightly chilly. "You should know more than anyone else things don't always go your way. You approaching Yatagarasu right now would only make things worse, not better. Or all three of you arrogant enough to believe you can convince someone who's convinced himself you all need to die? My story is not important to the outcome of this night. I'm just another piece on this game between Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu. But if I'm going to die, atleast I'll die backing someone I sympathize with."

Her eyes shifted to Kahn, and they narrowed for just a second. This one was the guy who was there during blonde's murder. He wasn't strong enough to save her, so why was he arrogant enough to think he'd be able to save Yatagarasu?
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Mikoto would look towards Ree with a raised brow as she raised her weapon towards him. "You're supposed to be a King, and now you're getting in my way, Three? You're supposed to be on my side and you're trying to turn on me? Is that it!?" The red head would grit his teeth while raising his hands to his head. "If I was with Four, I would have been there. But instead, I was with you. Yeah, I was with you, wasn't I? So you kept me from her. It's partially your fault I didn't make it to her fast enough to save her. You're to blame just as much as them, aren't you!?" His logic was severely flawed, but his mental state made him believe otherwise. He was angry at himself, but he directed his hatred towards others. He even went as far as to direct his hatred towards Ree, who had done nothing but help him throughout the night.

Naomi had suddenly stepped infront of him as if protecting him from Ree's blade. The heart felt speech in regards to the living and the dead made him close his eyes. He could sympathize with Yachiru to some degree. What really constituted who lived and who died? Why couldn't people control that? Yachiru was probably in his own shoes when he conceived this plan of becoming a God of Life and Death. His amber eyes would turn to look towards the massive entity that was wrecking havoc across the realities and then back to the woman around him. When he noticed Naomi searching for something, a flaming aura appeared around his right hand and he summoned his soulbound. "You're getting annoying. Leave me alone."

The skater would jump into the air, leaving a smoke trail behind, as he'd fly above the Third King and Naomi. He was wasting too much time talking to them. The First King was in action, and he knew that monster would attempt to kill everyone here sooner or later. Even his own allies would be wiped off the face of this Earth. He was surprised to feel Vera's presence nearby, and if he could successfully get by the Third King and Naomi, he'd head to her position in only a few seconds. If she appeared it meant she most likely encountered the enemies he was looking for. Good. Maybe with alittle violence he'd be able to wash his mind of the bullshit spewed to him by the woman he left behind.

skill:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 8:56 pm

A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 Tumblr_ncuc85BIDY1tyvinto1_500

“To hatch a crow, a black rainbow. Bent in emptiness, over emptiness. But flying.” The dark haired woman recited a simple poem about a Wild Crow. One she could relate to Yatagarasu, and how empty he was allowing himself to be without others. What he needed was tough love, and this other young woman was being too easy with him. Ree respected that she walked before her blade to protect him. After this was over, she was positive the two of them, being Yatagarasu and the young woman, could be happy with one another. But with this looming Armageddon over them and Yatagarasu's current brainwashing, it would never happen. The Third King would take the blame if it made Sora feel better, but she knew that wasn't the case. He'd continue to lash out at everyone else here, which would only end in tragedy.

When he went to fly away on the plume of smoke, Ree would suddenly break apart into shards of paper. The shards shot above him and reconfigured into her body so she could grasp his shirt and pull him close. Taking the hand that held the King insignia, she'd press it against his chest where his own was located. "Sora, you're a King. We're all connected through these symbols and you know this. The young woman is correct; the Fourth King would not have wanted this. Do you think she'll want to come back to this world covered in blood? You should go be with her and be the first person she sees when she awakens. I'll tell you something a Man told me recently. Confronting our failures is unpleasant, but running never solves it. Surmounting that challenge is a duty given to us by those we love and what makes us truly human and strong. He told me I shouldn't remain a weakling, and neither should you. So, as your mentor, your teacher, and your lover; snap out of this Mikoto Sora.” With these final words, the Third King slapped the young man across the cheek.

A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 2qk3wcw

"Wake up, My Wild Crow."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:25 pm

A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 MBPlwGv

"Yes, that is me," Jin briefly nodded at her in response.

He was a bit surprised that there was still someone that was able to recognize him in this homeless attire other than Aburai. Yet, it seems there are some people who can still remember him somehow. It wasn't like he was really trying hard to hide himself right now. But it didn't matter. They weren't fighting at the very least. But, she was giving off signs that she wasn't on their side. Especially with that frosty breath of hers. It was slightly unnerving to him, but it did show she was loath to trust them so easily. Especially when she wasn’t really answering his questions. He crossed his arms while listening to her. She had some good points. Why was he even helping despite Aburai framing him? Out of everyone he knew, he clearly had the biggest reason to oppose Aburai.

"The greater good? Not exactly. But I will say it is connected to my personal matters," he nonchalantly shrugged at her, "I could hardly care less about Mojii so as long as my own goals are met. And I don’t aim to let hatred and guilt blind me from what’s more important at the moment. I let myself do that before. I don’t plan to do it again any time soon.”

But she had an interesting point about Yatagarasu. The kid was still convinced they had to die. Was it to protect what was left of Four or was it to sate some bloodthirstiness just for the sake of it? Somehow, Jin doubted it was the latter. Aburai was left alone in one piece and alive. There was something to this kid... something rather familiar, perhaps. But clearly something happened with Four and perhaps Soki, at least to Jin. There’s still a lot he doesn’t know right now.

Especially on what the hell is going up at the top of the tower. Godly powers were at work there, Jin could tell as he briefly gazed at what was happening. But, he ripped his attention from the scene and back to Vera. He still owed her a response.

"It's not so much that I'm driven by arrogance. It's more so that I have to. Not because it's to save my skin. No, I expect myself to die by the time this night is over while everyone else lives. I don't exactly have much long to live even if we all manage to survive by the next light,” he cryptically responded to her with a faint smile, "It's because I've been asked by the two people, who care about him, to make him see the light. It's upon the requests of the Third King and his brother Mikoto that I will go to try to make things right, even if I lose my life in the process. I'm prepared for that and I’m fated to die soon anyway even if by some miracle Angra Mainyu is stopped. I may as well use what’s left of my life to push him towards the right path to retain his humanity not only for his own sake. But for the sake of others who share a bond to him. Especially Four.”

Jin leaned on one his right leg as he continued to look at her with hands on his hips this time. He seemed a little bit curious as one could tell from his gesture.

“You seem attached to Yatagarasu. Do you not want him to live, Vera? I’m sure at least those three want him to. And if you’re such a sympathetic soul, why are you not diverting him from that self-destructive path? You of all people must know what that’s like if that’s what you claim to be.”
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2016 11:04 pm

Vera had a point were they being arrogant? Yata wanted to kill them, but here they were ready to speak with him, to try and talk him out of the course of action. "You might understand that it is difficult to sit by while our friends are risking their lives to buy us this time to speak with Yatagarasu to try and help. I understand we are the last people he wants to see, but...." The young man rubbed the back of his head, "Damn, there really is no good way of doing this. If we approach he gets more pissed, but if we don't then he just stews or goes off to find the others. But like Jin said, we're not doing this for ourselves, I want to help him and the people who are close to him. If you sympathize with him, then go to him. He needs your help, he likely needs every bit of support that you can give him." At leas that is what he thought was the right course of action, he could use whatever support that his friends could offer them.

"I figure, that I'm the last person that Yatagarasu wants to see so, I'll only arrive if things start to go badly. Otherwise, I'll stay out of sight and mind. Jin has a good head on his shoulders, he seems to really understand what all your comrades have gone through, perhaps because he speaks from experience? Something that I have not had a lot of in terms of true sadness." The red haired young man said, glancing over at Jin and giving him a nod. He was hoping that perhaps Jin would be at least able to speak with Yatagarasu, something that it seemed that Kahn would not be able to do. He got the feeling that Vera was perhaps the most opposed to him being anywhere close to Yatagarasu. Either that or she just didn't like him at all, perhaps the narrowed look was what gave it away to the red haired young man.

"I know that I was one of the ones that helped kill Four. I know what we did was a mistake, but it's done and we can't take it back. All I can offer is an apology and try to help him not throw away the chance to save Four and have everything he's made with you all. Four could be coming back thanks to Soki's help, Caestus was there and he made the trade. She said that she could fix Four, Yatagarasu got a chance to get everything he wants. But we can't let him continue on this path."

(We're skipping Jerry, so please continue as we normally would!)
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Naomi would look up at Yata when he said she was getting annoying. Her hands would close inside the spot where she kept all of her items, clutching onto the item she finally found. She let it go once more as she finally noticed that Yata had summoned his weapon, “What-” When he jumped into the air, her eyes widened. She knew what was happening. There was no way she couldn’t know; it was one of the last memories she had of him before he left. Her heart sped up as panic filled each of her nerves. She couldn’t let him leave now. She would have no way to catch up with him before something went wrong if she did. It wasn’t fair. Why wasn’t he listening? Her fingers twitched as her brain started to flatline. She was running out of options. She had tried the carrot and it wasn’t working… So, he really had changed... It was more than even she had originally thought, and it pissed her off. He was so fucking stubborn.

As her mind was blanking, a sharp sound rang through the air. She turned her attention upward, toward Yata and the woman. Could both of them fly? And there Naomi was, standing on the ground like an idiot, because she didn’t have cool flying powers. That isn’t what she was thinking though. She was more focused on the remnants of what transpired, “YATA!” Every ounce of blood in her veins felt like it was burning hot enough to evaporate from within. Did she really just hit him?

She was conflicted. Her brain was telling her to stay put, but her heart was telling her to turn the very ground around them into a tomb; she listened to her brain, if only because it was more practical. She didn’t want to catch Yata in her attack, which she may have, given their proximity to one another. It didn’t change anything though. She was still planning how to slap that woman with a boomerang later. Or, maybe not? The way she acted, it was like she cared. Naomi understood that feeling. Until realized she had heard the woman say they were lovers…

“WHAT WAS THAT!?” She would shout up at them. The last tendril of what she had been holding back snapped, “Is this what’s been happening since you left Azores? You ran away from your home and the people that loved you, forgot everything about us, found yourself a new girl, blamed yourself for the death of someone, and wallowed in your own self-pity and loathing?” She grit her teeth together in anger. She looked up at Yata with burning eyes, “If you want to do this the hard way, then let’s do it your way. Actions speak louder than words with you, after all.” She mumbled under her breath. She finally reached her conclusion. If he didn’t want the carrot, she would give him the stick. A loving stick, but still a stick. Love took many forms, she had switched from one to another already, but maybe something else was needed entirely,

“Get down here so I can give you what you deserve from my end too. Or, I can go up there. Your choice.” Intertwined was at her side in a second. She wasn't even going to give him a choice. The two bears stood on either side of her and lifted their arms, moving the ground beneath them in a 10 foot radius straight into the sky so Naomi could stand level with Yata and the woman to some degree. Her arms were crossed over her chest. She looked at the woman with spite in her eyes for a moment, before the gaze was replaced with sadness. She diverted her attention back to Yata.

She never thought she’d have to say this, “You weakass coward.” She was shorter than him by an inch, but in that moment, it felt she was taller and looking down on him. She would never had said that to him a year ago, but it wasn’t true back then. Now, however, that was the only way she could describe his actions. He was weak and a coward, and she believed that.

((The skill is Matera, so 6SP, but not meant for attacking))
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 6:07 pm

Vera placed a hand on her hip while the other moved a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "Mikoto believes that, huh? Regardless, I still can't let you pass. I'd be just a hypocrite attempting to talk him down when I myself am the same. If Aburai-sensei arrived and attempted to talk you down from murder after he had just murdered Lorielle himself, would you honestly listen to him? My hands aren't clean either. I practically killed Kogami myself. If there is one thing I can do, it's keep you all from interfering with the powers that be. You'd only make things worse."

Her eyes moved back towards Kahn Azame, and it seemed like daggers were staring straight through him. Vera truly had no concrete reason to dislike this man. Maybe it was the arrogance that she felt from him that made her see him in such a bad light. Yatagarasu needed to be around people he trusted, not those he wished to kill. And knowing that Crow, he'd attack first without listening at this rate. That was just how he was. Any preaching this man did would not get through to him at all. Vera understood this, and could tell he could understand that aswell. So why stick around? Just incase things went south? Could he not tell things were already south with how Angra Mainyu was tearing apart their reality at the seems?

"You can't always play the hero. Sit there and wait, or go back and help your friends. No matter, Yatagarasu is out of your hands."
Back to top Go down
Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 11:21 pm

When Ree appeared before him, he'd grit his teeth and press his bat between them. The moment her King insignia touched his own, his began to burn a brilliant red. Ree did know the Fourth King longer than he had. She was also raised in a situation similar to the Fourth King and himself. Someone else controlling their fate and leading them along in life by the leash. For him it was the orphanage. For Ree and Four, it was Yachiru's influence that brought them here this night. He created Four and turned Ree into this hybrid between a human and Shadow. Yatagarasu knew it was a King's role to die, but he didn't take that seriously. What a fool he was... The moment someone died, he brought his world down. This was the fate of a King yet it broke him to a certain degree. When he was slapped, his head jerked to the side and he sucked his teeth. "Shut up, Ree. I know. I know, I just couldn't accept it. But if she comes back, I'll leave this all behind me."

A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 Tumblr_nvm7xdKtt51uw2kq6o1_r1_500

"This is the only thing I know how to do. What else can I do for Four's memory? It's not li-" Sora's words were cut off by the sudden uproar coming from the direction of "Naomi." "What the hell are you talking about, Woman? First of all, she is my mentor. There is a love but not in the way you're thinking. The hell?" The red head turned towards her and flicked her off. "Why would I go down there to a mouthy woman like you? Weirdos like you should go bug the hell out of someone else." Yatagarasu crossed his arms and looked away like that of a child ignoring a parent. He freed himself from Ree's grasp and was about to make his next move before Naomi had raised herself right next by him. He wanted to ignore her but her comment about him being weak made his eye twitch.

A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 Tumblr_nnhgwbA8e81sga7w2o2_500

"Coward!? Weak!? You're the dumb ass coward that won't let go of the fucking past! I don't discriminate between Men, Women, Old, or Young. If you want to fight, I'll burn you here and now. If that's what you want, then let's settle this! With you dead, I'll finally be free of who I was before."
The Skater raised his voice and stood his "ground". He didn't plan on backing down from any challenge, even if it was from a delusion woman like this. She consisted on getting in his way. Killing her was the best bet of freeing himself from this nostalgic feeling that rung in his head. With her gone, he felt as if he'd finally be free of his time before Ueitawa and before his time as King. The Wild Crow braced himself; ready for Amatsu Mikaboshi to appear at a moment's notice.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:04 pm

Ree was taken back by the woman's sudden outburst. She wasn't expecting it, and it seemed she had the wrong idea when it came to her relationship with Sora. The swordswoman raised a hand and attempted to calm her down, but the Wild Crow was the first to talk back in this situation. "Y-Yatagarasu, calm down abit. Let's not make this get any worse." She spoke with a forced smile as her brow twitched in confusion. Things only got worse when the woman made her way up to their height and confronted him. Knowing Sora, he wouldn't back down and of course he didn't. These two were perfect for one another, and this lover's quarrel was going to get ridiculous. She was not the type to love in such a way, so this was foreign land to her. However, seeing two kids bicker at each other when they were obviously meant for one another caused the woman's eye brow to twitch even harder. Before she knew it, she'd slapped the back of Yatagarasu's head with enough force to push him forward into Naomi, right in for a kiss.

A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 Tumblr_mxeg5tbaR71r9qmhoo1_500

"Troublesome children you both are... Honestly."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 9:22 pm

"Depends on how persuasive the man can be. But knowing him, I'm sure he'll fail in that department and would have a face full of my fist. But that's not the point," Jin nonchalantly shrugged at her, "You're allowing a trifling worry such as hypocrisy get in the way of what's important? Then you truly are not the sympathetic soul you set yourself up to be. If you really knew what it was like, you wouldn't simply leave him alone. He is treading a path of becoming a monster. A road to hell and to reject everything he deeply cherished. That is not a road for anyone to walk on. I know this well enough. And I’ve had enough of seeing more monsters birthed after every tragedy.”

A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 Eyes_by_daafstudios-d7csgju

His visage darkened at her, causing his relaxed facade to fall. Both eyes were… “vacant”. If she looked at them, it was almost as if looking deep into a dark abyss. Empty as a mere husk and had no end. It was a pit of soullessness and meaninglessness. They were eyes that desired salvation or meaning, but accepted that there would be none. Yet, there was a strength somewhere in the midst of that emptiness, no matter how dim it was. What was his goal?

If Yatagarasu was being the kind of person Jin thinks he is, then the former teacher knew what awaited the boy. And it was something that even he would never wish upon for anyone else. He was distinctly aware that convincing him wasn’t going to be easy at all. But, he wasn’t simply going to do nothing. Not this time.

Jin remembered when the Third King didn't answer his calls and Aburai's words. Of course, she wouldn't be doing nothing in the midst of all of this. Given her bond to this boy, it's only logical that she would be there with Yatagarasu. And perhaps with Mikoto as well. He made the connection already, causing him to smile again at the thought of it. It's rather fitting. And it really is their place as those who care for Yatagarasu greatly to make him see the light. He nodded at her.

”I’m aware at least Three and Mikoto would be doing something right now for him. But on my end, it’s not like as if I don’t have a card up my sleeve.”

He took out his phone and would call up a certain someone in the same way Aburai taught him to. Of course, he made sure the speaker phone was on so even Vera can hear it.

"Professor Tsurinai? Hello, this is Jin. What is your current condition right now? When can we expect the Fourth King to return? Can you send her out to Yatagarasu now if she is fully operational?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 1:11 pm

"Whether it's hypocritical or not, with so much at stake here, such trifling matters should be pushed aside. The world is on it's last legs, and surely, even you realise that what Yachiru is doing, regardless for what reason, isn't right? No matter how noble his goal is, it's not going to fly when you're dealing with a god that's the manifestation of man's evil. What makes you think Yachiru will get what he wants out of it?" He looked Vera Straight in the eyes. "Even if it's out of our hands, then we'll take the risk anyway... We will not get anywhere by playing it safe anymore... Not when everything is going to hell anyway."
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 1:44 am

Oh yeah...she really didn't like him. And here Kahn thought he was such a likable guy...or...well yeah he had fucked up a lot in the past. A lot. He stayed quite listening to Vera very intently, he didn't have much to say but he was starting to see her point. The young man bites his lip just a bit, he didn't like it....that much but he just knew that it didn't seem like she would budge. At the very least not for him, and there are other more important things he could be doing.

"If I had to choose between being a hypocrite and letting a friend make the biggest mistake of his life, I'd choose being a hypocrite every time Vera. Though you have a point that I think we need to step away and consider." He said putting his arm on the android's shoulder. "She can't go and help her friend so long as we're here. Our friends are currently risking their lives at this moment, and we're stopping her from helping hers. Perhaps we ought to step back and reconsider our priorities for a moment. Further away from the person, who is known for brash action." Kahn said looking at Jin take out his phone and contact Soki or at least try to.

"After this call, let's go back and help the others...Vera's right...it's out of our hands. They're fighting a god after all, they need all the help they can get."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trade to Die For    A Trade to Die For  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Trade to Die For
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next