Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links Empty
PostSubject: Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links   Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 8:26 pm

CYRUS ABADDON
Social Links
"The greatest gift in life is friendship, and I have received it"  -Hubert H. Humphrey

AUGUST - FOOL ARCANA - RANK 1
Rank 1 - This farm boy is awfully nice, he's way too innocent for his own good, he'll probably be overwhelmed by what the city has to offer. He's also my first chronological social link, oh wait, I'm getting too meta now, aren't I?.

DANIELLE BROOKS - FOOL ARCANA - RANK 2
Rank 1 - She seems pretty nice, and she's kind of become a de-facto leader figure in that little group of ours, so there's that. Also, loving the beret.
Rank 2 - She was really nice to me, even when I looked like the offspring of an avocado and the topographical map of Parangelia after having worked so hard on my Persona research.

DIANA MENDELEEV - CHARIOT ARCANA - RANK 1
Rank 1 - Yep. That's a Cyborg. That's what that is; a cyborg. I'd heard rumors of tech this advanced, but I didn't think they were true. Maybe if I'm nice enough she'll let me study her? Quantum would freak out over an article on this.

LUMEN NIGHTFANG - CHARIOT ARCANA - RANK 1
Rank 1 - Tough? Check. In charge? Apparently. Strangely adorable? Yup. Half bug? For some reason yes. I'm pretty sure that's unhealthy, but what do I know.

KATSURA HARUO - FORTUNE ARCANA - RANK 1
Rank 1 - To be honest, I don't really know what to make of this guy yet. I'll have to spend more time around him to really form an opinion.

ATTENDANT GEMINI (WAR/PEACE) - TEMPERANCE ARCANA - RANK 1
Rank 1 - What a bizarre yet captivating duo. I have to admit though, they're pretty good-looking, even if they dress a bit garishly.
Rank 2 - So these two girls (one girl? I don't fully understand yet) happen to be experts on the subject of Personae, this is certainly a welcome addition to my group of friends.

LUX DAHLIA - TEMPERANCE ARCANA - RANK 1
Rank 1 - Ah yes, the maiden herself. It's a little hard to discern your thoughts on her personality when your first face to face meeting has her unconscious. I don't approve of her position, but I must admit she does her job well.

ALVIN ARMONIA - SUN ARCANA - RANK 1
Rank 1 - So apparently stomachaches are a good way to meet people who share your same point of view in life. Who'da thunk.
Rank 2 - Turns out Alvin also has a Persona. I'm trying to get him into the group that's gonna head outside the barrier, but it might prove challenging.

KIRA KIRA - SUN ARCANA - RANK 2
Rank 1 - I don't know about this one yet. I mean, it's a bit early to judge, but something about her attitude rubs me the wrong way. But you can't judge a book by its cover, right?
Rank 2 - It appears my earlier concerns were based on simple sight. After having talked to her, she turned out to be a caring person, even if she is a little uh... on the rough side.

PROTECTORS OF DYSNOMIA - JUDGEMENT ARCANA - RANK 1
Rank 1 - Well well well... it seems my luck has finally changed for the better. Always wanted to be part of a team of heroes, although I have a feeling our endeavors will be a bit on the far end of my comfort zone.

KALYAN - AEON ARCANA - RANK 1
Rank 1 - This dude has some sort of chemistry with Danielle, I'm sure of it, but I can't quite put my finger on what sort of connection they share. I doubt it's amorous though, it'd be much more visible.

Last edited by Oact on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links   Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:59 am

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3502-a-day-to-celebrate-open

Forged the Alvin Armonia Social Link of the Sun Arcana.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links   Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:03 am

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3516-grand-celebration-eirinian-mass-awakening

Forged the Danielle Brooks Social Link of the Fool Arcana.
Forged the Diana Mendeleev Social Link of the Chariot Arcana.
Forged the Lumen Nightfang Social Link of the Chariot Arcana.
Forged the Katsura Haruo Social Link of the Fortune Arcana.
Forged the Attendant Gemini Social Link of the Temperance Arcana.
Forged the Lux Dahlia Social Link of the Temperance Arcana.
Forged the Kira Kira Social Link of the Sun Arcana.
Forged the Protectors Of Dysnomia Social Link of the Judgement Arcana.
Forged the Kalyan Social Link of the Aeon Arcana.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links   Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:25 am

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3666-gathering-the-group-part-1-cyrus-oact

Ranked up the Danielle Brooks Social Link of the Fool Arcana to Rank 2.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links   Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 3:26 am

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3673-first-impressions-kira-kira

Ranked up the Kira Kira Social Link of the Sun Arcana to Rank 2.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links   Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:37 pm

https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t3416-city-sights-fantastic-heights-open-3-people

FINALLY Forged the August Social Link of the Fool Arcana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links   Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyrus Abaddon's Social Links
Page 1 of 1