Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Daniel

C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyWed Nov 04, 2015 1:26 am

Dragoon simply walked down the streets like usual, and of course there was no work for an Mercenary it's stupid he doesn't see many other Mercenary Brigades, besides the one he is in, the people nowadays see more interest in becoming Soldiers or Scientists. Dragoon seemed to have wandered the city People just didn't seem to be around, this was strange people shops were usually open all he wanted to do was find a good bar and even if there was somebody, they would probably would avoid talking to the man standing at six feet seven inches. Dragoon sighed blowing cigar smoke out of his nostrils like an Dragon. The Cigar smoking Mercenary  sighed this was ridiculous he could not find anyone how was he supposed to have a good time if he couldn't find a bar or Pub to drink in. Dragoon adjusted his well fitted gloves everybody was probably at home, the fact that no Pub was open annoying the man was about to give up, but his eyes had lit up an open pub Dragoon then thanked whatever god or Goddess existed out there was. The cigar smoking man opened the pubs door and sat down one of the bar stools looked at the bartender, and said "I'll have your cheapest drink"   The bartender seemingly knowing what Dragoon wanted just put a filled glass of beer on the table, then he turned around and started to do dishes the place must be a restaurant as well since there were booths and tables as well. Dragoon chugged the beer making it half empty.

Dragoon have seemed to spend at least an hour in there and had went through 5-6 glasses the same drink. Relighting his Cigar Dragoon wouldn't be satisfied unless he had someone else to talk to, that's the only reason he went to bars is to increase his information network. Dragoon sighed he would wait he didn't want to get drunk though so he just ordered a water, as his next drink. Dragoon blew smoke through his nose like a Dragon, the bartender simply remained quiet  cleaning dishes in the empty restaurant/bar. Dragoon then looked at his drink. Dragoon sighed he wasn't leaving until someone came in and talked to him. Dragoon sighed this was kind of sad were was everyone?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 1:42 pm

"Eh... It was about noon the last time I checked my clocks... Time for a drink!" Mysterio cheered as his pace took a happy pep, ignorant to the fact that the last time he had looked at his clock was about a week ago. As Mysterio finally left the castle grounds proper and began to head towards town. He felt a great need to unwind form both the verbal lashing he had received from Kalos and the rather odd interaction he had with the young soldier boy. However, the pep in his step suddenly became lead as he noticed the some what off-putting lightness in the flask he carried around inside his jacket. Deciding that this needed immediate scientific study, Mysterio immediately came up with a hypothesis to explain the lightness, however a quick inspection of the contents of the flask told him that he did NOT have maybe one or two more gulps left. With his first hypothesis proven false Mysterio did what any good scientist would do, and came up with a new hypothesis. This one involved the gods above that Mysterio suddenly, and scientifically, decided were real. It was frankly obvious that they had cursed him to remain uncomfortably sober this day and that he would have to take matters into his own hands. In order to test this, Mysterio lobbed his flask skyward as hard as he could to see if he could prove or discredit this hypothesis.

Quickly getting board of waiting for the flask to come back down Mysterio decided to go to the local pub instead."Hey! S*COUGH*Sal! Pour me my usual! Been a long day... A long day of SCIENCE!" Mysterio shouted as he nearly kicked the door to the pub in. Mysterio wasted no time in taking his favorite stool... that just so happened to be next to a rather burly man smoking a cigar. After a moment the barkeep, apparently named Sal, returned with a tall thin glass of a frothing neon green liquid. Mysterio regarded it for a moment before reaching into his coat and producing a small vile of a thick Blue slime. He popped the cork on the vile before adding it to the green drink in front of him. The glass shook for a moment before turning a hot pink color. The barkeep, who had been watching the whole event, then put a small pink umbrella in the side of the glass and dropped a cherry in for good measure. "A-Thaaaaaaaaank you!" Mysterio slid a coin to the barkeep before taking a sip of his concoction.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 2:23 pm

Dragoon downed the rest of his water as a scientist came in sat down and ordered a strange drink, and he knew who it was though they've never met though. "Hey barkeep might as well get me another glass of the cheap stuff after all, since I'll doubt anyone will want a Mercenary today" Dragoon stated plainly as he could. Sal then poured the cheap alcoholic beverage into Dragoon's glass. Dragoon sighed breathing cigar smoke out of his nostrils, like a Dragon taking off both of his well fitted gloves to show scared hands, though they were not that bad they do look like they have been through a lot. Dragoon placed his maroon colored fitted gloves on the counter picking up the drink sipping at it, and placed it back on the table putting his cigar back in his mouth. "All I wish is that it wasn't the age of soldiers and scientists at this rate the mercenary profession will almost completely die out, I don't think I've honestly haven't seen other Mercenary brigades or Mercenary Companies around" Dragoon said he seemed to be more talking about himself than anybody else in the room. Dragoon put his fitted gloves back on and kept them on, he took them off so he could readjust them after taking a drink.

"Sorry about that my name is Dragoon, I didn't mean to sound like a windbag, and I know who you are Doc they must be keeping you busy" Dragoon said then took a long drag of his cigar. Dragoon would be lying if he said he didn't want another job must be nice being busy all the time. Dragoon then took his attention off of Mysterio  taking his cigar out of his mouth took a long drink from his glass before putting his glass back on the table. Dragoons cigar seemed to be out he took it out of his mouth throwing the Cigar stub into the trash can behind the counter, and then took out another cigar pulling out a matchbox lighting it against a match box he lit the cigar with his match waving out his match throwing it back in the matchbox he then put the cigar back in his mouth, and took a deep drag of his cigar and blew the smoke out of his nostrils.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Mysterio stopped mid sip as the large man beside him began to talk... he was still... utterly and completely still as if time itself had frozen for him and him alone. If he had been going for a large gulp instead of a small sip his drink would have drenched him... Mysterio waited patiently for the man to finish. Then a moment after he had finished his little speech. "Huh..." Mysterio has been called a lot of things by a lot of people over his long career as a mad scientist, no really look at his job description it says "Mad Scientist" right under "Lead Of Shadow Research". Yeah it's written in purple crayon and yeah Keno did it after the whole super glue in the blue hair die thing.... But it totally counted... yet... "Doc"... was certainly a new one

After the large burly man was finished Mystero sipped his drink once more and set it back down, his eyes finding the little umbrella in his glass to be suddenly and violently entertaining."Tell me... What is the very first thing you must say to a person upon meting a person? Hello? no no to standard... Hey!, perhaps if you're not at a formal gathering... Hows it going? If both you and the party you're addressing are on good enough terms sure that seems like a great way to great someone. I've done a lot of research into the grammatoligy, yes that is a word I had it added to the dictionary, and sociology of greetings and found that in almost one hundred percent of cases the best option is to say... Hi.... Yet..." Mysterio quickly downed the rest of his drink in one knock back. the screw through his head spinning rapidly as he dose so. With a slam Mysterio planted the glass firmly back onto the table and turned to the burly yet slightly shorter man next to him. "Blaming one's profession for the downfall of your own then immediately apologizing is NOT a proper greeting! NOW... Let us try that again..." Mysterio grimaced at the man before holding out one bony hand for him to shake "Hi..."
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2015 11:41 pm

Dragoon looked at the outstretched hand with a firm and professional grip one that showed much discipline and years of experience being a mercenary. "My name is Dragoon it's nice to meet you Doctor Mysterio, I must apologize for my Inebriated ramblings I'm not used to talking to the one of the smartest people in the world, and I was more rambling to myself then talking to you sorry If I offended you only the Doc part was meant for you now I know how to not call you Doc but Doctor Mysterio"   Dragoon told him the 100% truth if he didn't believe that it was Mysterios problem.  Dragoon sighed there probably no point in explaining himself just another reason for the Doctor to criticize him no doubt. Dragoon simply waited for the inevitable onslaught but who knows he could be completely wrong and Mysterio could be the nicest guy in the colony oh well if I make him angry he can just have me killed by some soldiers. "Well I hope I didn't make you too angry, anyways I will let you ask me any questions all I ask is that you don't ask about my past anything else is fair game" Dragoon sighed and simply waited for the Doctor to ask the questions.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:46 pm

Well... at least he knew how to apologize and show respect to those clearly his mental superior. "That's THE smartest person in the world thank you very much Heh... hehe." Mysterio listened intently as the large man continued to retract his previous statement in it's entirety... Now Mysterio might not be the foremost authority, wow that was almost PAINFUL to think, on interpersonal relationships or conversations... But this one seemed to be going rather poorly.

"You're going to let me ask you questions?..." Ok... Mysterio was officially dumbfounded for the first time in his life... This man knows who Mysterio is... yet... "Sal! I need another!... It's gunna be a loooooong afternoon heh..." Mysterio took out a cigarette and lit it before looking to Dragoon with an inquisitive eye."Alright Big guy, I'll humor you... Here's a question. What ya smoken?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 1:40 pm

"They're called Cigars we have been making them for 16 years we were taught to make them with tobacco plants we have always  hand rolled them, here I'll give you for free as an apology" He Pulled out a cigar and held it out. "You have to cut off the tip your gonna light trust, it will make it a better experience, we call the tips of cigars caps, I implore you to try smoke it will be an different experience then when smoking anything else" Dragoon said with a smile he really enjoyed the subject that Doctor Mysterio had asked him about. "When wrapping the tobacco we have to different styles of cut tobacco leaves we roll into cigars, we have full leaves we roll into cigars and chopped leaves we call them filler long filler for full tobacco leave and short filler for the short tobacco leaves" Dragoon said seemingly finishing his explanation about cigars. Dragoon then took another drink of his beverage finishing it off it was again filled up by Sal without Dragoon having to ask. Dragoon sighed this guy was a little interesting to say the least. Dragoon took a long drag of his cigar swirling it in his mouth for a little bit before exhaling through his nostrils like a dragon sighing all the while.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:35 am

"So basically it's a fancy cig, wow you really are breaken new ground with that one aren't ya," Mysterio sighed as he poured another vile of blue slime into the drink that Sal placed in front of him. After regarding it for a moment, Mysterio thought it a good idea to add a second vile to it for "teh lolz". After takeing a sip from the frothing concoction Mysterio felt a wave of shivers rock his body for a moment as his hair turned a bright florescent pink for about five point three seconds before returning to it's normal color.

"Alright... Let me see one, you've gotten me curious." Mysterio said lazly holding out a boney and expecting hand.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Dragoon smiled gently handing Dr. Mysterio the cigar. Dragoon wanted to make sure Mysterio would like the cigar after all they were all hand rolled, and Dragoon was the on who hand rolled himself. Dragoon put the matches on the table, and then looked to Mysterio "Well Doctor Mysterio I recommend you light them with matches" Dragoon simply stated. Dragoon then drank from his drink. Dragoon started chugging and waited for Dr. Mysterio's opinion on his cigars. Dragoon continued and drinking glass after glass which was quite impressive any other man would have at least been drunk by now but Dragoon wasn't for some strange reason, and Dragoon could probably drink quite a few more drinks without being even getting completely hammered.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:07 am

"Hmmmm," Mysterio eyed the cigar with a mild suspicion before biting one end off and using one of the strange large man's matches t light the now shorter end. Without missing a beat Mysterio took the smoldering cigar into his mouth and took a long puff from it. It was... strong. A much stronger flavor then his cigarettes. The flavor was slightly overpowering but was pleasant none the less, however it was not what Mysterio was looking for in a smoke. First and formost the use of Tabaco seemed rather... quant? Yes Quant that was the word that described it. Mysterio found that the use of Cannabis yielded a much more pleasant result.

"It's... Cute... Yes Cute is the world I would use to describe this." Mysterio would say as he drew the cigar from his mouth and extinguished it on the bar's nice oak counter, much to Sal's displeasure. "However, I don't think it's worth very much more then the paper that is used in it's wrapping, though it is a marked improvement, congratulations." Mysterio gave the large man a nice condescending clap before takeing another sip from his drink. His hair stayed pink for a little bit longer this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)   C'mon were is evreyone? (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

C'mon were is evreyone? (Open)
Page 1 of 1