Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Nozomi found himself in Penecia Island. Man the place had a certain charm to him. He remembered when he first came here and met suzio. The place was pretty lively. All the attractions and everything that resided within here. The sounds of local people walking by as Nozomi found himself waiting in front of one of the attractions. He didn't intend on going on,but was merely there to meet up with Akina. His adventures with her had started to become rather depressing lately. If there was one thing they needed to do. It was Loosen uP.

That and Nozomi was developing some serious concern for Akina. All the tenseness of the situation was starting to get to him slightly. He didn't want her to lash out like he had at times before as well. He had texted Akina saying to meet him in front of the Penecia Cyclone. Which...stood out incredibly. She couldn't possibly miss the gigantic roller coaster. He leaned against the wall.Making a invisible cigar with his hands and pretending to smoke it. Nozomi was glad he hadn't turned to drugs or anything at all through out his life either. Though he never understood the strange hand motion he kept making off it. As he waited for akina to arrive. Besides. It was time for them to Loosen up a little. They couldn't be so serious all the time.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 7:40 pm

Akina had been a little surprised when she got a text from Nozomi telling her to go to Penecia. Most of their adventures had taken place in San Malarus, so it was something new, to say the least. And directly to the Cyclone? Akina remembered that Suzio had said that one day the three of them would go to the amusement park or just hang in Penecia because she'd never been there much. It was nice, she liked it.

She had generally been to Penecia a few times in the past, but it was usually with her parents while they ran errands and the like. Never for recreational reasons. Plus, that was a long time ago. She barely recognized the surroundings as she walked to the Cyclone. She was lucky it was so freaking big, that's probably the only reason she didn't need to ask for help or directions at all. Finding it wasn't too hard.

She walked up to her friend in front of the ride. "Hey Nozi, what's- wait, what are you...?" She would motion to whatever hand motion he was doing; it was kind of clear he wasn't actually smoking anything. It looked kind of funny, honestly, and it made her grin slightly. But drugs were no joke. Don't do drugs, kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 8:11 pm

Nozomi would break away from what he was doing at the sudden calling of his name. He was not paying attention at all to his surroundings and noticed Akina.Geez Akina when the hell did you get here...He said as he got off the wall he was leaning on and instead went over to her.You know. You ever been to Penecia much?I've only been here like. Once or twice and that was around when I first met suzio. We haven't really relaxed lately. Nozomi said as he thought back to everything they were dealing with. It would be nice to just relax for once. They certainly could use a bit of a BREAK from this.

What do you wanna try over here?There's alot we could do you know.He said as he began to walk around. Almost walking in a circle before he continued his stride.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 9:18 pm

"Oh! Did I scare you? Haha, sorry!" She said as she laughed a little. "I got here like a few minutes ago, don't worry."

"Hm...no. I've only been here a few times as well. And those were usually with my parents while they did...uh...parent things. I don't know what, it's been a while since then," She explained with a shrug. "Though, I've never been to the actual park. Or any amusement parks, really."

"You're right, it's been mostly business with us lately. Serious Persona business. So, we're here to just relax and stuff?" Akina followed along, looking around at all the things around them like a kid at a candy store. Wow! Everything looked so cool. And honestly, a little break from all the pressing matters they'd been dealing with lately sounded great.

"Uhh...haha, I don't know. There's so much..." She tapped her chin in thought. "...The Cyclone does look awesome... Though, I'm honestly up for anything today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Oh alright alright. I thought you developed tremoras stalking skills for a second haha.He said as he walked with her. Man Tremora was really talented and at he same time terrible at following people around. Where that stemmed from he did not know. Oh well. Whatever.Really?Strange.People usually come here for FUN things. You know? Well consider this a first. After all there's a first time for everything.

Yeah like it's mostly been persona business n stuff. We need to get away from this.He said after a slight pause thinking of it. As he went up to a small booth that had a zany game meister behind it. Lined with targets. The object of the game was to hit one of them with a ball. Well we could totally try this.The young lad said as he stepped right up to it. Various targets lined up.

Three throws.Nozomi would say as the man behind to booth gleefully took his five dollars. Man he felt like this was a ripoff. But oh well.

Nozomi Kichida. Profesional Pitcher. Steps right up to base.He said as he took a mock pitcher stance.Ok he might accidentally overdo this. Oh well. He then threw the ball. Hoping to hit one of the targets.

Random number (1,3) :

If 1 Nozomi hits a target barely.For all 3 of his throws.

If 2 Nozomi gets a dead eye.For all 3 of his throws.

If 3.Nozomi has missed horribly and nearly shot a hole through the back of the wall of the booth.For all 3 of his throws.

If nozomi hit the target barely. He would be glefully surprised....He didn't even aim this properly.See Akina. I told you I'm a professional!He would say satisfied.Gesturing for akina to give this a try.

If Nozomi lands nothing but bulleyes. He would be feeling triumphant.I'm a master at this. Even....Though I never played baseball before haha. He said jokingly as he gestured for Akina to go up to "bat".

If nozomi nearly broke holes in the wall with his throws. He would accidentally knock down a teddy bear. Causing it to go flying back at him instead from the force of the throw. The balls banging all over the place as the disgruntled booth owner went over to pick them up.Nozomi sheepishly grinning.

....Did I win?He would say holding it as Akina was now free to go up to take a throw.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:32 pm

Oh boy. One of these games. Akina had played some baseball in the past, but that didn't make her a pro or anything. Plus, if she were to play baseball, she'd probably be better at batting. Hitting a ball seemed easier than throwing one to her.

"Well, you didn't get them all, but at least you didn't break anything?" Akina shrugged with a smile. "Better than I'm probably going to do..."

She sighed as she stepped up, getting herself three throws as well. "Let's hope I don't completely fail here, yeah?"

Random number (1,3) :

If 1, Akina manages to not hit any of the targets in her throws, and she probably hit the guy or knocked some things down. Great aim there, buddy.

If 2, She hits at least one, though far from perfect. Not bad...?

If 3, Akina gets three perfect throws, all bulls-eyes. Awesome!

1:

2:

3:

"Well that was...fun," She said, regardless if her throws went good or not. Even if she completely bombed her throws, she'd still enjoyed playing in general. "What should we do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 11:58 pm

Oh Oh shit Listen we're totally sorry about that.Nozomi said trying to reassure the booth man as he moved away from it.Man this was not gonna end well. Akina was probably going to end up in jail with the rate they were going at. In fact she could be their new convinct part member. Speaking of convicts where the hell has tremora been lately. Then nozomi realized he is partly talking to himself mentally.

Well Look on the bright side.In battle I can count on you to knock the fuck out whatever we run intO!He attempted to make a funny of the situation that had gone down.Well I don't know Akina. What do you wanna try?There's all kinds of things we could go for over here really.There were certainly many attractions they could go to and various games aligned.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:14 am

"Crap...I'm sorry, I hope I'm not already ruining this," Akina frowned slightly as they walked away from the booth.

"True I guess...I bet I'd have better aim if these were shadows we were hitting instead of targets," She pouted, crossing her arms. That probably wasn't a logical thing to say, but oh well. She just hoped no one else heard her and gave her any weird looks.

"Uhh..." She looked around once again, gazing at her surroundings. "Oh! We should go on a ride...though which one? And then there's so many games...there's really so much to choose from!" Akina was clearly still pretty excited about being here in the first place. "But yeah...we should totally go on a ride." There seemed to be a few rides Akina thought looked cool. Well, to her, they honestly all did. The two had met up in front of the cyclone, and she's pretty sure she saw a Ferris Wheel somewhere while they walked, along with some other ones just littered around the place. But she was pretty much up for a ride in general, regardless of what it was.

"Hey, are roller-coasters really as scary as people say they are? I've never been on one. Or any rides, really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:21 pm

Relax your not at all. ...If anything that was kinda hilarious. To be fair I think that guy scammed us a bit.He said as he cracked a smile. The guy charged Five dollars just to throw three freaking balls. Nozomi could have just taken one ball and thrown it a ton of times for free nearly or a dollar. Plus look on the bright side. That means your great at hitting living things rather than inanimate ones!He would laugh a bit saying that. He didn't know whether or not it was a good or a bad thing but he didn't want Akina to get down about missing in the first place. Well whatever.

We could totally go on a ride. I mean if you want. Given....What if the next game we try we accidentally destroy the booth!He said. He nearly destroyed it on his own throw. One wrong throw by a inch and he woulda blown holes through the booth. Well roller coasters aren't really that scary at all. Though at first they tend to be. Hey what if we went on the cyclone we just passed?I heard it was one of the best.Nozomi figured that was a decent idea. Besides he never rode it before either and wanted to try it.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 3:10 am

"Five dollars kind of was a lot..." She said with a shrug. Oh well. At least they'd had some kind of fun with the game. "Hitting living things rather than inanimate ones...well, that's one way to look at it, I...guess?" She said, laughing as well.

"God, I don't know what would be worse, destroying a booth or knocking out the person running it..." Akina and Nozomi were some team right now. One of them almost broke the whole booth, while the other could've (and almost did) seriously injure the guy. What teamwork was being displayed here. In the worst possible way.

"Well, most usually say scary or fun...or both. The cyclone? Well, we did pretty much start there, so why not?" It did look like it'd be fun to ride. It was pretty big, though...

"Yeah, lets go then!" Akina said, beginning to walk right back to where they started. They really hadn't gone too far though, so it wasn't long before they were in line. Okay, Akina was starting to get those thoughts that make you regret a decision, but she was determined. There was no way she was letting those stupid doubts get in her way today. She was going to go on this ride with her friend and have fun, damn it. Nothing was stopping her.

...Okay, Akina. Don't get too worked up over a roller-coaster, for god's sake. It's just a ride. Akina was having way too many dramatic thoughts while in line for a freaking roller-coaster, of all things. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 12:41 pm

Exactly see. For all we know we could be heroes now. Legends. Nozomi and Akina.The Dynamic Duo that took down the scam artist of the year at Penecia. I can just see it now. The newspapers proclaiming our names and everything.It was a rather hilarious predicament for themselves. They could be a dynamic duo after all. What with that very coordinated attack on the boothman. Nozomi throws a distraction and Akina messes him up. Now.He'll probably never scam anyone again.

....Or even come back to Penecia.

Well yeah Rides are supposed to be fun and scary. Your going to freak out like crazy just being one...But ina good way. Yeah lets try the cyclone,Nozomi thought as he went over to the cyclone line with Akina. There weren't that many people there really. So they wouldn't have to wait long at all either.We came on a good day. Now we won't have to wait much to get on this. Personally I've never ridden this before.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 2:33 am

"Pffft. Let's just hope we don't somehow get into trouble for that," She said, still grinning. Even if he had scammed them, he probably didn't deserve possible injuries from his own booth. She slightly felt bad for him, but with the direction this conversation was going she really didn't know. It's hard to feel guilty about something if you just want to laugh about it.

"Alright," She responded as Nozomi agreed to riding the cyclone. Dammit, she was starting to feel a bit nervous once again. "Haha, yeah, good day..."

They were steadily nearing the front of the line because of the lack of people, and with every move up Akina got more and more nervous. Maybe this wasn't the best idea... "H-Have you ever been on a roller-coaster in general? Stuff doesn't usually like...go wrong with them often, right?" Akina decided to just voice her concerns now before her possible death. She was probably being dramatic but oh well.

It wasn't long before it was time for them to actually get on the ride. Akina took a seat (not taking one of the seats in the very first cart because yes she valued life), looking more nervous than she probably would when the ride actually started moving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:47 am

Oh please what could possibly go wrong?Nozomi would say waiting in the line with Akina. Though they did injure a boothman. He probably deserved it anyway right?Thats how the world works. Scam people and one day a random girl will accidentally nearly knock you and your booth outta town..

Like I said. Never really gotten the chance to ever get on one of these. So this should be pretty alright. There aren't really many accidents that occur on these.He would say attempting to reassure Akina. It was understandable to be nervous at first of this. It was gonna go rather high....And all over the place as well.As they actually began to get on the ride. He was about to sit in the front. But then noticed Akina was starting to sit further back. So he figured fuck it and went over to sit with her insead.

Alright let's get ready to die....He would say as the Roller coaster got ready to start.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:49 am

"Like that's making me feel any better..." Akina said quietly towards Nozi's final comment. Though, before she could say anything more they started moving and Akina immediately went quiet.

Akina was fine when the ride first started, she was pretty calm (or at least trying to be) as it made it's way up, laughing a little and trying to seem brave, but once they reached the top Akina was pretty much looking death straight in the eye and hell it is not easy to do that calmly. Sure, they might not have been directly in the front, but they were close enough that it was still terrifying for her. Then the coaster actually fell and Akina was screaming her lungs out. God damn she was so sorry her screaming was probably bothering Nozomi regardless if he was being loud too, she would probably be apologizing profusely if she wasn't in the act of screaming already.

At some point during the ride, Akina's screaming died down slightly as she realized that she wasn't going to actually die or anything, and that it really wasn't so bad. It was intense, yeah, but in a good way. Pretty soon, Akina was laughing and yelling happily, allowing herself to actually enjoy the ride instead of being scared stiff. It felt...good.

By the time they got off the ride, Akina was smiling widely, though she was shaking slightly and it was clear she was still trying to get used to just standing normally after moving so freaking fast.

"W-Wow...you were right...that was fun! And scary..." Her adrenaline was pumping; she'd never quite had this feeling before. She wasn't exactly the daredevil kind of person, after all. "That was pretty intense...maybe we should kind of rest for a bit...jesus my heart is pounding so fast..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:37 pm

Besides it can't be that bad ri-Nozomi found himself suddenly interuptted by the gears of the rollercoaster clicking as it began to shift. Moving forward slowly. The suspense was killing everybody as it moved. Akina had gotten rather suddenly quiet as it began. Though she seemed alright. As it rose up he could tell everybody around him was cringing. Nozomi wasn't really someone who was afraid of heights at all on the frank. Though as the coaster began to go down. His ears were violently assaulted by the screams of akina and everyone around him. If there was one thing Nozomi knew that day is his left ear was probably never going to function the same way ever again. Christ it was all a blur now. The coaster moving like sonic the hedgehog as everyone shouted violently. Atleast midway everyone started dieing down. Hey Akina finally calmed down and relaxed a bit. Which was nice. Now she wasn't attempting to murder Nozomi's ear drums.

As they got off the ride Nozomi was pretty well collected. Shaken and having made odd noises during the ride but fine in a sense. Yeah...Though I think my hearing may never be the same again.He said tapping his ear. Christ. Yeah we should rest a bit. Before something else explodes.He would say as he moved over to one of the benches that as nearby. People eating all kinds of confectionery around them. The last thing that ride did was make him hungry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)   Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cmon.Let's stop being so depressing.(Angel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next