Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Last ten minutes of episode 40

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Last ten minutes of episode 40 Empty
PostSubject: Last ten minutes of episode 40   Last ten minutes of episode 40 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 10:07 am

Last ten minutes of episode 40 000_Beallsville_Cemetery_hedge%20copy

"So then, I shouted really REALLY loud, "Protecting the World from the shadows that-" Oh you know the words! Hah! How many times did I practice that in front of you? Heh Had to be well over twenty, ahhhh... So anyway after that we all got caught in these spheres of darkness and... Well Hyde's probably already told you the rest." Jack chuckled to himself as he wipped a tear from his eye. A comfortable silence fell over the cemetery... Looks like Jack picked a nice day to come. The sun was shining, the weather was pleasant, not another living person in sight, and most importantly, a clear blue sky. Jack tore his gaze from tombstone and looked towards the clouds that gently rolled above. How long had it been sense the sky had been Blue?... It almost felt like years. Or had it always been blue, and Jack just couldn't notice...

"I miss you..." Jack said, not daring to let his eyes return to the tombstone. "So much has changed sense you left... I've become a completely different person. Heh... I wonder if you would even recognize me now." Jack sat for a moment before he let his gaze drop back to the words written on the stone before him,"Do you remember, the First Ranger Meeting?... You were the only one who showed up! Aha! God I felt like such a looser, like I was truly alone in the world, alone with my toys forced to pretend they were real. I damn near broke down right in front of you. Then, do you know what you said?... You said, and I quote,"Screw people. People suck, they're mean, judgmental, idiotic, stupid, rude, inconsiderate, and selfish monsters.  If they don't want to help, then we'll have to pick up their slack." Heh, you saved me that day. I was more then ready to give up on my dreams when I saw only one person had any faith in me. But... But you showed me that one person is more then enough. That I couldn't let what the world thought of me break me, that you would always be there for me... That you were my friend... My first friend."

Jack felt a tear roll down his cheek as he snorted with laughter  at what he just said."D-Don't get me wrong! I had pals growing up! I wasn't a total looser, heh. We would play Rangers and run around pretending to save the day, but... they grew up, and I didn't. They grew out of wanting to save the world and moved on to girls and trying to get laid. I didn't... So for a long, long time... I was alone. Then you come out of no where and fix literally everything! It's like... Remember how we first met? I was trapped in that stupid mascot costume, and you helped me get out. You both literally and figuratively pulled me out of the darkness that day. You let me accept that maybe... There were people out there who would like me... And now I have more friends then I honestly know what to do with! heh... And it's all because you put on that stupid Black Ranger suit..." Jack let a nice silence fall once more as he tightened his grip on his helmet.

"Ya know... at the end of most seasons... The rangers give up their powers to live normal lives. I don't think I have that luxury anymore. These powers we have will be needed again. I just know it... but, I'm not sure that the world... no, that I... need the Red Personanger anymore. He's done enough, I think...I think he needs to retire," With a somber smile Jack placed his helmet upside down next to Nilo's tombstone. He let one more tear escape him as he slowly filled the helmet with water from a pitcher he brought with him, and placed a bouquet of red and black roses in the makeshift vase, "There! I think I finaly found a good use for that bucket I call a helmet..." With a smile and nod Jack stood and began to walk away.

After only taking a step, Jack turned and took one last look at where his brother in arms lay,"Don't get me wrong... I'm still gunna put my idiot ass on the line every night trying to do some good in this world. Just... Might be doing it a little differently... I hear the police academy is taking applications. Maybe it's about time I made old Dad proud. Oh! And one more thing. You and Hyde better not forget about me. I'll be there soon guys... Just... Hold on for a bit alright?" With that Jack turned and began to walk away,"You guys could watch some Super Sentai to pass the time eh?" Jack smiled and wondered what color he would be next season...

Black... Definitely Black.
Back to top Go down

Last ten minutes of episode 40
Page 1 of 1