Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->The Arcana

->Dungeon Information

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

Latest topics
» Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]
The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyYesterday at 8:05 pm by Cherry

» An Audience of One [Huayan]
The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyYesterday at 7:32 pm by Snow

» Snow's Character Log
The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyYesterday at 3:58 pm by Snow

» For Whom The Bell Tolls (Awakening)
The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 11:05 pm by Yoshio

» Final Zelia III [Cherry]
The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyFri Jul 05, 2024 4:40 am by Cherry

» In the Eye of the Storm
The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2024 11:00 am by Huayan

» Gestation [Cherry and Amelia SL]
The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2024 12:28 pm by Cherry

» Sunny-Side Up [Amelia]
The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 1:40 pm by Khepri

» Act I: Awakenings THREAD
The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 9:16 am by Rumi

Current Events
Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The House of Peace (Introduction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snow
Admin
Snow

The House of Peace (Introduction) Empty
PostSubject: The House of Peace (Introduction)   The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:07 pm

All around the islands, TV, radios, the net, and other forms of media and outlets of connection would briefly flick and go out. When all systems seemed to be working normally again, many would find themselves with blank screens or silent radios;however, just when one was about to turn off the device an image would appear and a voice would begin to speak.

The House of Peace (Introduction) 251988-hei_super

"People of the world,

I, a humble servant of the earth, stand before you today with an offer. An offer of unity and peace. I know this may seem insane, but perhaps insanity is needed within an already nonsensical situation. Our world and relatity has been invaded by things that should not be. Strange reporters, strange tears, and even stranger monsters roam our streets, terrifying and sometimes slaughtering those they see.

These strange forces demand us to do things and when we disobey or do not bow to their whims, these strange forces materializes in human like forms.

They torment us and try to make us submit to their wills through a show of power and fear. I know this first hand, for I have seen it done with my own eyes. A whole area swallowed up by a woman and the dark fog brought. She brought fear and chaos to peace and the end result is something I cannot forget.

We want to shrink away from what we do not understand. Want to hide from our fears, but my people we must not do that. We must not sit idle and allow these forces to bully us around. We cannot submit to them. We cannot submit to fear. We must stand united and fight back against the forces that seek to oppress us.

Fight not with fire or weapons, but with prayer and perseverance. Through these two things we can stand united and form a force that nothing can destroy. Humanity can win and take back that which chaos has threatened to steal.

Brothers and Sisters, I challenge you tonight to come from your homes and hiding spots and flock to the House of Peace where hope still lives and unity can triumph all.

Find the feathers of hope left behind by those that work for this simple cause. Join us and watch the sun rise once more from the darkness."

After the words were spoken, wherever the announcement was coming from cut off taking with it the stranged masked person and leaving the public to deal with the message left behind.

((This thread can have responses to the message posted here or if you are interested in joining the House of Peace or learning more about it, PM Deshi and we can see what can be arranged.))
Back to top Go down

The House of Peace (Introduction) Empty
PostSubject: House of Peace Episode 1: The First Bell's Toll   The House of Peace (Introduction) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 6:23 pm

For anyone who kept up with the events of the House since their appearance, the day when all waves were once again hijacked by an unknown signal and that familiar voice began to drift out of speakers for all to hear, the followers rejoiced as the lost stared in confusion at what was to occur.

The voice that was heard was familiar, but the face that appeared was not the same as before. Gone was the mask that had hidden the Leader of the House of Peace the first time around. He was a bit more in the open as he sat in a black room in a simple chair before a simple desk. His pale hands were folded neatly on the table as a light shined down to illuminate him and him alone.
The House of Peace (Introduction) Bacc3c1b3cd63f3b3c5a45a6cc4cac14

"Brothers, Sisters, and those who have yet to come. I have special guest to introduce you to," he said as he held up a hand causing a small screen to appear to his left, revealing a small person dressed in black and wearing a strange deer like mask. Blood stained wings were upon the back of this person as it stood quietly watching the world with strange eyes.

"The Angel of Guidance has come with me tonight to share her message. Angel, if you would kindly," the Leader said before falling silent as the the form in the corner nodded.

The House of Peace (Introduction) Maxresdefault_1

"Children of the earthly realm. You were warned once before about disobeying the gods were you not? Have you yet to learn your lessons from the past? Have you failed to remember the wrath that has already rain upon you?"

The screen would flick to pictures of certain events (this one and this one). The footage was tailored to show the shooting, the rise of the demon god, the dead followers of the old House of Peace that was left in the church, and the fire that had occurred at a certain shop in Old Town. As the images flicked by in a slow session, they would eventually fade returning to the dark room where the strange angel and her servant resided.

"Do you still crave the suffering that has been shown? Do you dare to tempt the devils? Doom yourselves to eternal hell? If so, ignore me and perish, but....if you want to live, then repent and come to the me. Let me cleanse you with blessings and together let's step into a world of eternal peace," the angel finished her speech, the box that showed her snapping shut and disappearing from view leaving only the House leader on screen.

He would stare quietly at the camera before him with crimson color eyes.

"The First Bell has wrung. Let's pray not to hear a second."

The leader would finish what he had to say before the signal he was on would disappear and everything would go back to normal.
Back to top Go down

The House of Peace (Introduction)
Page 1 of 1