Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) Empty
PostSubject: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:05 pm

It was odd standing before the place that once held the antique/tea shop that had been owned by Grandmother. Even now when there was nothing left of the place, Oki could still see the oriental style shop as clear as day before it and it could remember all the memories that the store held, but now that precious place was gone and would remain gone until the insanity of the Event ended.

Green eyes would blink as a cold wind blew through the area and the clouds above remained grey. Oki would remain quiet before the empty lot of the store, a gloved hand holding a bag of incenses and offerings at its left side while the other hand dangled loosely by its side. It was waiting for someone to come, but at the same time it was listening to the world around it and seeing it in a way no one else could.

Oki could hear the whispers of spirits and see the trails they took; however, instead of those whispers and soft trails being comforting sights and sounds, these were cold and unnerving. An ironic match up for the strangeness that had been occurring lately. The weather was haywire and now the rifts to the other side were closed up and not allowing anyone to pass through. As a result of this, Oki had no way of contacting Helen and the usual presence of Deva had seemed to become dimmer within itself since the change.

While the being may have been still shaky about this or that when it came to Deva and Helen, it still worried for them and now even more since it could not seem to reach either of them. What was going on here and why all of a sudden? Was this....a sign of something terrible about to occur? Oki bit its lip hoping that was not the case.

As long as Oki was alone it would continue pondering this situation as it moved forward carefully and entered the ruins of the shop. As it got to the center, a familiar fox would come from the far side of the area to greet the being. While Oki kneeled down to scoop up the fox, rubbing its face into its soft fur as it moved a bit further into the ruins, the being’s mind was currently miles away from the reality as it tried to sort out what to do with the current predicaments of sealed worlds and very displeased spirits.

Oki continued to wander into the ruined shop lot until it reached the end of it where the back door once existed. Here it stopped and let its eyes gaze over the remainder of the back yard as it continued to hold Sasha and think.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:15 pm

Hyde showed up and shouted out to Oki. "Oki!!! " Hyde would say as he rushed on over to her. Hyde had a few things in a bag that he was carrying. He also had a bright smile on his face, Hyde was pretty much confident. "Alright, i feel as if we have everything that we need! Are you ready to....." However, Hyde kind of saw the spaced out look in Oki's eyes and frowned. He also looked around the area and back at Oki. "Is it the shop? Are you.... are you feeling any better about it ? I mean, there is no way to truly get over what happened, it still makes me mad we haven't found whose responsible. But with the world going through the ,motions and all.... i mean..the end of the world stuff...
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 9:33 pm

It heard its name and on instinct turned to face the caller. It recognized the smiling-red head and felt the warmth that came from him; however, it would take a few moments for Oki to pull itself out of the daze it was in and respond to Hyde.

“Mmm..The shop is a bad sight, but we think there is hope to rebuild it. Sasha, is here so this be a good sign,” Oki said as it looked down at the fox that remained comfortable within its arm lock. Green eyes would turn back to Hyde as a small smile played upon its lips. “It is distressing the culprit has not been caught, but people like that are always paid back for their deeds in some fashion. The guilty one is left at the mercy of the judges now, so no need to hold such anger towards them my love” Oki said with a small nod before the small smile faded and it looked to the side with a frown.

“End of the world…yes…it certainly seems that way with everything going haywire. Even the other side seems to be closing itself off and preparing for the worst,” Oki’s eyes would drift to a sealed portal not too far away from the shop. “What has tilted the board in such a way I wonder,” Oki said and then looked up at Hyde. “Do you know? Or perhaps some status of the other islands?”

The being would fall silent after that to see if it would get an answer as the cold wind blew about them ruffling clothing, hair, and fur as it blew pass the pair in the ruins of the shop. After a moment of intense staring, Oki would blink and shake its head lightly to clear it before looking up at Hyde with a sheepish grin.

“Sorry. We did not mean to bring the mood to a low point. Today was suppose to be a happy day no?” it said as it took a step forward before pausing once more with a gentle smile on its face. “Hyde has brought somefink we see. I will not pry as to it is. Might ruin the surprise for the one it is for,” Oki said as it gazed about seemingly at nothing at all. But…it saw them. Those strange wisps that marked those of the other side....Still it did not share what it could see with Hyde. Wouldn't need to if he too was intune with the spirit world and if he was not, well...one less burden for him to bear because of it.

“Shall we go?” Oki would ask as it looked back at Hyde with calm eyes, loving eyes.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 3:13 pm

Hyde eased over a bit on order to give Sasha a light pat on the head. If the fox was to accept the kind gesture, then that would be all fair and good, and if not, m Hyde’s hand would probably jerk in fear of being bitten. “Well, since the appearance of Sasha is the sign of good vibes, in could make a good guess that things will turn out for the better.” Hyde would say with a deep breath. Though he was surprised at what Oki said and nuzzled her a bit. “You really mean it? They caught the people responsible?! That’s some really good news Oki!”

Hyde shook his head when Oki asked about the other islands. “Nothing so recent that I remember as of yet. I mean, you should check the news, but I haven’t had time to do anything like that, investigations and whatnot in order to fix everything. I think I’m heading to wave’s peak soon. “Hyde would then hold Oki’s hand and nod confidently. “Well wherever you’re heading, you should know I’m coming with you!
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Sasha would remain calm in Oki’s arms quite content now that she was back where she belonged. When the tall red head made his approach, the fox would lock almond shaped black eyes upon him. As his hand came near, the fox lowered its head slightly and folded back its ears as she allowed him to pat her head. She didn’t seem to mind being petted. An interesting thing considering not everyone could get away with such an act. Perhaps the fox sensed Oki’s comfort level around Hyde or maybe he was simply lucky. It was hard to say and it wasn’t like anyone could ask the fox why it did what it did.

Oki, on the other hand was unphased by the closeness, and even found itself nodding lightly at Hyde’s words.

“Mmm. I pray your guess is right. A bit of good luck in these hard times is much needed,” Oki said and then blinking it would allow Hyde to give it a nuzzle as some form of joy surrounded him. At first the being was confused by this, but then hearing his words it understood.

“Heh,” Oki would begin as it kneeled down and placed Sasha on the ground before standing once more. “If only luck was that kind to us,” the being said. “The culprit is still lose. The judges I refer to are the one who govern all life, not the human kind,” Oki said with a light smile that disappeared with the next set of words.

“Well, that is comforting and yet not. I suppose I can go poking around a bit to see what is up with the madness around here. Perhaps…perhaps I may have to seek out the angel that is rumored to live here for answers. Or maybe there is a less obvious route to solve the puzzle,” Oki said as it looked up at that strange star that still lingered in the sky. Did it perhaps have a connection to what was happening here? Oki would blink after a moment and look back at Hyde as he took its hand.

“I would have it no other way,” the being said with the first true smile it had given all day. With that it would begin to lead the way out back past the old shrine now overgrown and in need of repair. It would lead him towards some thing stairs that led upward between trees still green despite the strange weather. It would travel in silence with Hyde, Sasha running ahead of them. When they were deep within the trees, Oki would speak.

“So what is at Wave Peak?” it would ask calmly as it continued to walk up the long pathway of stairs.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 10:49 pm

You wanted to talk to the angel that lives around here? "Hyde would say questioningly as he raised his eyebrow. I think that the angel that lives here is..... well i dont know, i only know the zela, standsten, and the tower one. That's about it to be honest, i actually went to alternate standsten with DJ, shes pretty cool with that angel now, so that's another set of information you can use. But shes practically your best friend, so i'll leave that conversation to you girls. That angel isn't bad, i think he wants to put this whole thing on hold. " Hyde would say as he nodded. "I would go with you to look for this angel here, but i dont think we have that kind of time anymore. We aren't exactly in the feeling out "Experimental" stages, everything is shifting so quickly around us as we lose one island at a time to corruption. I dont know what ill do if it hits an island that you so happened to live on, i cant stand the thought of being cut off from you in the time of an emergency. "

Hyde would blink a few times and shook his head. "I dont know, Shun called me there for some reason, but he seemed distressed. It's my first time going there, maybe he wanted to show me what a club was like? It could be angel related or something but i'm not too sure. However, i think its a safe bet to be there in case that he needs me, his powers aren't as offensive as mine is. Or maybe it's nothing? But i'll be sure to tell you when i can, ok?" Hyde would then walk silently before an idea came in his head. "Hey, have you ever danced with someone before?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:57 am

Oki would nod in response to his question.

“Yes, The angel of this island. I believe she is someone I have met before, so perhaps even with changes we can catch up and some answers can be gained. I have met the desert angel, but not the one of Standsten,” Oki would pause as its eyes shifted to look up at Hyde. “Oho? DJ decided to join the angel? How interesting,” Oki would say before looking away. It didn’t like the idea of its friends joining with the angels. The more that were scattered across angels, the higher the chance of having to face them off in battle. Oki did not want that. Despite the distress such news caused it, the being kept its emotions locked away as it let out a small sigh.

“Mmm. I don’t think we’d have to look far since she is in the tower. You are welcome to come though…if we have the time to do such an investigation. As you have mentioned time is quickly being eaten away. I…don’t like its speed, but…” Oki would smile lightly. “I think I’ll be okay. Despite all the trouble, I believe I’d be able to find you in the chaos somehow. So there is no need to worry about me or being separated. Trust me. We’ll always fine each other.”

The words were gentle and reassuring as Oki did its best to ease Hyde’s worry. Even if it wasn’t sure if what it said was true, it at least wanted to believe there was some hope in all this chaos. The conversation would become silent from there until Oki asked the other about Wave Peak. The answer caused the being to look up at the red-head with raised eyebrows.

“Shun? Hmph. I never expected that one to be distressed,” Oki said as its eyes turned forward again as the stairs continued upward. The being didn’t particularly know the one that Hyde spoke of, but a brief meeting with the blonde had left a rather deep and bad impression upon the being. Still, it could not exactly say it hated the other. “Well, I hope whatever it is you can aid him with it,” the being finished calmly before falling silent continuing the uphill walk with its lover. The silence would stretch for a few seconds before Hyde asked a question that caught Oki off guard.

“Hm?” it would respond at first as it blinked questioningly at the words. “Mmm..No. I’ve never had that opportunity. You?” Oki asked still very confused as to where this question had come from.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:57 pm

Join the angel? Well, not too sure myself. The angel told me to step outside for a moment to give them their privacy, so anything could of happened from what they went through. I was just the taxi man, kept her well protected too. " Hyde would say as he flexed a muscle. "See? I'm pretty strong! If we were a team, they would have to get through me first, no question about it! Anyone you care about, i care about too!" Though, Hyde's mouth dropped. "Wait what, shes the angel of this place? How is that possible, she can move around however she wants. Why is angel so sociable when the rest of the angels act like hermits?" This was pretty confusing, he wondered why that was.

"Nope, i wanted to try though. Its always those romantic scenes with a princess and a prince dancing to ballroom music or something. So i wanted to try with you, Princess Oki. " Hyde would say with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:03 pm

“If that is the case, then I would not doubt the hunch,” Oki would say softly as it kept walking its eyes lowered to the ground. “Still…DJ is DJ, right? So perhaps like others I know it will be okay between us,” Oki said trying its best to convince itself that this was true…even if within it felt like nothing was ever going to be okay. Why such dread? What was happening here? Oki would linger only for a few moments in despair before its lips were curling into a smirk as Hyde decided to show off saying he was strong and had protected DJ from harm.

To this Oki chuckled as it lightly shoved into him, a move that could potentially catch the unprepared off guard and cause them to stumble.

“Oho? Is that so? Well I am glad she had you there and that you are both safe now,” Oki said the expression soft as it nodded at Hyde’s next set of words. “Mmm. We’d protect each other. After all, we can’t be a team if you’re the only one fighting,” Oki said lightly as the path flatten out as they reached the top of the first round of stairs.

Instead of proceeding forward, Oki would move off the stairs to a an almost hidden pathway within the trees to the right. From here it would begin to lead Hyde through the shade and tall grasses that hid small shrines. Sasha, on the other hand would run off further into the woods, the white tip of her tail disappearing as she went after a butterfly; however, Oki was not bothered by this as it instead focused on what Hyde had said regarding dances.

“P-princess? I…am not sure if that word fits me,” Oki said with a light blush a bit flustered at the light comment; however, it would regain itself shortly after as it considered the idea. “However, I would like to try this dancing with Hyde one day. I think it would be fun,” Oki said giving the other a grin.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 7:43 am

When Oki shoved Hyde a bit, he was definitely off guard. However, his first instinct was to hold the girl in his arms lovingly. "Hey not, dont start to get violent me. " Hyde would say with a small wink when he let go soon after. He then blushed and rubbed his head. Ahh, well i wasn't saying that i was doing all the work. I definitely dont mind doing all of the punching though! However, that's not what a team is, were equals, you and i, no matter what."" Hyde would say with a confident nod. When Oki was being a bit shy about the princess thing, he would take out his camera phone and look at oki for a bit as if she was a model. " PErfect body, check, kindred, spirit...check, friends with animals...i dont know, you're being very convincing as a princess. Either that, or there's definitely a magical air around you, which is definitely a good thing. "

As they went through the woods, Hyde had a thought." Hey, if something was to happen to me because of this whole situation with the primoridals and the islands, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 8:57 am

Instead of stumbling when shoved, Hyde grabbed Oki capturing it in his arms. As the being was caught, Oki chuckled playfully as it easily settled into his embrace. “Nah. I was just testing ya, mister,” Oki laughed before calming slightly as the other let it go. When he became bashful or flustered after the event and began to talk about teams, Oki would glance over at him with a smile upon its lips as it nodded.

“Mmm! Alright, if you are on the offensive then I’ll keep you up to par by supporting you,” Oki said truly meaning what it said. If they were ever a team or in a dangerous situation, its priority would be to do everything in its power to keep Hyde safe and alive. It wouldn’t allow anything to happen to him. It just…hmm?

Distracted from its thoughts with the princess issue, Oki found itself pausing as Hyde took out his phone and begin to observe it through the camera function on it. As he spoke Oki found itself a bit taken back by the words as its eyes widened a bit before it turned away, its face completely red. It wasn’t sure why that had such an impact upon it, but it did. Still not looking at Hyde it would shake its head as it tried to compose itself.

“N-neh…I don’t think that description of me is right,” Oki said with a nervous laugh as the last of the strange feeling wore off. Cautiously it would turn back to the other as the heat left its face. “But…I thank you for thinking that of me,” Oki told the other humbly, its mood happy and serene. That was until Hyde asked a question that caused the being’s happy bubble to burst and freeze.

It was quiet for a moment before answering.

“I...I don’t know what would happen to us. Don’t know what I would do, for I never thought of a world without you. Couldn’t really…” Oki trailed off as a frown came upon its face and it looked at Hyde. “Why ask such a thing? What does Hyde know?” Oki asked with expression of confusion, fear, and pain upon its face. It didn’t like the question…and it had a feeling it was going to hate whatever answer came next even more. Why was this happening?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Not sure myself to be completely honest with you. I dont think i told you all of this, or maybe i did. But i'm supposed to use this orb that i got from my prime awakening in order to fight the father. Thats the thing that the primoridals are trying to wake up and cause havoc with, all of that pressure and the chance of failure is weighing over my head, simply due to the fact of how many people suffer if i dont win. And even if i do..." Hyde would hold Oki's hand. " When i first got this wild card power, the power to call on different personas based off the bonds i have with others, now that its close to the end, i'm starting to realize that this might be a hard pill to swallow, the supposed exchange of wielding this power. I took it because i thought i could make a difference, i thought i could help and make things better on the others, this is something i felt as if i couldn't do with the power i had at that current stage. There is a price for everything, if that price is my life, i wonder if i have time to cry.... due to the fact that i broken every single promise that i wanted to keep, especially the ones i made to you. I just wonder if its pitiful to complain about it, after i do my part...is it all over for me?

Hyde then shook his head. " I'm not trying to be negative. Just with those thoughts lingering in my head, i think of how i can make you as happy as i possibly can, you know? You know, anybody who follows an angel follows their wish, or they could group up with others and value their own wish. I wasn't allowed to participate, and... i start to think...... what if i had a wish, would it be anything that something would listen to? If that were to ever come, i'm stuck between wishing selfishly for my own desires, and wishing selflessly, with no consideration to myself whatsoever. Your grandma left you, i dont want to leave you either....
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:29 pm

Oki heard what was being said, but its mind could not wrap around it all. He was going to die for the power that he had gained to protect others? Orbs? Wishes? Angels? Father? Mother?

The questions swirled in Oki’s head, its heart feeling as if it was being torn to shreds each second as it tried so hard to be understanding even it was hurting so much. When Hyde held Oki’s hand, the being allowed the action to occur, its own hands curling around his in a firm grip as the faint trembling from emotions being held back could be felt. This was all happening so fast and all of sudden, but why? Oki’s eyes would search Hyde’s eyes for some form of escape, but when it found none the being shook its head lightly as a shaky smile formed on its lips. It was trying to hold onto hope.

“W-We….don’t understand. Why? Why must Hyde die? Is there not another way? Where Hyde can stay here? Come back to us?” Oki would say as it continued to hold onto his hand, not wanting to let go on fear that he might fly away right then and there. The being was scared and worried, but more than that it was concerned about Hyde. Why did he have to suffer just because he wanted to help someone? Surely, the price for something as noble as that couldn’t be death…right? It made no sense….

No…

This could not happen again. If Hyde vanished...

Oki shut that thought down quickly not even wanting to begin to imagine what such a blow would do to its already broken mind.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 11:39 pm

I dont know whats going to happen. All i know is...." "Hyde would tighten his grip a bit more and look into her eyes. "All i know is that i love you, and im fighting for you and everyone else. I was given this power for a reason, to make a difference. I dont know the cost or exchange of this power, i dont know whats going to happen to me if anything does happen.. However. I love you and that's the only thing i can say right now, or think about for the time being, that's something i dont want you to forget. And f this is just my delusions, then ill come back and make you a strawberry cake as an apology for stressing you out, ok dear?" Hyde was trying his best to calm her down, she seemed pretty shaken up from this. However, it didn't necessarily mean death, Hyde could be going away for a bit or something. But he could always come back, right?" I have to come back, just like i did from my shadow fight, i cant keep you waiting for too long. I'm your boyfriend, kind of isn't cool to keep you..right? Really, i could be overthinking things. My parents walked out on me, i wont do that to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 9:52 pm

Shaken up was an understatement to the crashing emotions that were flooding Oki at the moment. While it did not cry, but it was finding it harder and harder to make sense out of it all. It was getting lost in the despair and worry. Even when Hyde tried to make the situation better, Oki could only managed to nod as it did its best to swallow what was being said and get its voice back. Hyde…Hyde would come back.

“It will take more than a strawberry cake to make us forgive you for this one if it is a delusion, my love,” Oki said its voice shaky from the beating the emotions were giving it, but despite it all, the being still managed to smile a bit. It tried to keep smiling as it nodded at the next set of words it heard.

“Mmm. T-that’s right. Hyde has to come back for us, so…” Oki would lock its eyes upon the other’s. “We will wait for you to come back. No matter how long it takes,” Oki said to the other. “I won’t walk out on you. I’ll stay. Just like I promised. Even if there was no promised involved, we would still wait because...we love you too, Hyde,”

From there, Oki would fall silent to let the words sink in a bit and then taking a steadying breath, it would look around the area they were in trying to remember why they were here in the first place. The bag that had somehow ended up on the ground reminded the being of the original task. Right...

“Let’s try to forget about that subject and focus on now. Just you and I, hmm?” Oki would say softly as it looked at the bag as a breeze blew through the area. It wished that breeze could blow its turmoil away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)   The Spirit that Walks (Hyde) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Spirit that Walks (Hyde)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next