Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Money Talks, Bullshit walks.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

Money Talks, Bullshit walks. Empty
PostSubject: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:36 pm

"I-I'll have your money by the end of the week! I promise!" The hoodlum plead with a ravaged and bruised body. He would be surrounded by a group of men dressed in casual wear. Sneakers, jeans, and muscle-shirts to cope with the tropical climate of the series of island's they inhabited. "Yeah? We'll, ya' see. We already gave you an extended period of time to pay up." The current individual speaking (Kyle) retorted with a subtle chuckle of mockery. "Who the fuck am I kidding? I gave you that extended period of time out of the kindness of my fuckin' heart. And this is how you repay me, son? You wound me so, family." He bent down towards the battered male and tossed the Gangster a rather fancy handkerchief. "Might wanna' clean yourself up, bro. Can't push weight with a bloodied face, right?" He nodded and took the handkerchief and began cleaning himself up. However, in the midst of it, the remaining group of men began beating the individual once again; flying feet and fists descending down upon the cowering male. Kyle shook his head, spat off to the side, and departed from the secluded alleyway while his 'henchmen' handled the rest.

"He has another nine days to get my money. Tell him if he doesn't have my dough, next time it won't just be his pretty little baby face getting fucked up." His upper subordinate nodded in understanding. "Hit me up if anything pops off. I'll be around." With a customary Gang-Handshake. Kyle continued down the empty street with one destination in mind...

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:47 pm

Today was beginning to be such a busyday. Oh, Sharaku was well aware that Penecia was basically a tourist attraction island, so not many people seen hanging around actually seriously lived there. Because, face it, the costs were probably nauseating to some, but this was the first time he had been repeatedly asked as to where the amusement park was and such by some visitors. The count was already at what..5? This was ridiculous already. Of course, impeccable manners as always, he'd never refuse to help with a task that was so easy to dispose of, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to start questioning Lady luck very, very soon. He couldn't remember the last time he got bothered so much when simply going outside for a walk. Can't a person even enjoy sun peacefully for a moment? Well, scratch that one. He didn't care about the sun. But, you get the point, right?

....All that aside, he couldn't figure out why'd people approach him out of all possibilities. Did he actually look as if he knew answers? Hm, perhaps they just thought someone dressed in a fancy suit wouldn't diss them just like that. Which, in itself was actually true, at least concerning his person. Either way, it was rather troublesome, even if he didn't hate being social. He didn't want so many norms broken one after another. What's next, having tea with Shadows? That'd actually make for a good story, if nothing else.

''....People can't do things by themselves lately, apparently...'', he'd mutter, moreso to himself as he walked down a random street, stopping briefly to make sure he knew where he was.

Money Talks, Bullshit walks. Tumblr_ndz4sq1AS71rpyb3xo9_250

Getting lost while thinking was the last thing on his 'to do' list for today. Turning his head back around, he took notice of another person walking by the pretty much empty street. Some casually dressed, fairly young looking man. For a moment, he'd actually take a second glance, golden eyes blinking a little. He didn't see such people around here often. Or maybe he just wasn't paying enough attention. Or whatever. ''Hmm..''
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Coming to a halt, Kyle fixated those hardened eyes of his upon a familiar face leaning on a building wall. "Oi, old man. What have I told you about this...?" The typically tough Gangster showed a side to him very few saw for obvious reasons. The elderly gentlemen; homeless in appearance looked up at the clean-cut adult with a toothy grin which quickly morphed into a frown. "They owe me, boy... I need the money. I have no where to go." Kyle snarled in disgust at the soft words of the old man. "Maybe if you stopped spending all your fucking money on drugs you'll have a place to go to at night!" He found himself shouting directly at the mans life crippling addiction. Which is pretty ironic, to be honest... Because it wasn't like his lifestyle and part-time profession seemed to help even in the slightest. The Gangster shook his head and helped the weak old man back up to his feet with a single arm. "Come with me. We're going to the Dojo." However; out the corner of his eyes. Kyle witnessed peeping eyes watching them ever so intently.

"Yo, is there a problem, family?"

He aimed directly for the sharply dressed man across the street with his typical alpha-male mentality.  

Last edited by K.i.D on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:12 pm

.....Come again? Sharaku furrowed his brows in slight confusion as he kept absentmindedly staring at the man that now chose to address him. He heard alright, but he wasn't sure he understood the meaning. Whatever was asked from him right now, he had a feeling he...wasn't grasping quite yet. What kind of street slang was that? Or, actually was it even that? He was well versed in English, but this was beyond his comprehension for some reason. Though, even faced with that, he wasn't dumb at the very least. Best bet was, that the man was interested in his reason for looking. He's come across people reacting iffily just because of a glance before. Nothing too new.

''Excuse me, mister, if I may, but I'm afraid I have no idea what you're talking about.'', he'd respond evenly, pretty much speaking the truth...from a certain point of view. He knew the most likely reason behind this, yet he didn't know the meaning of the words for sure. It was little this, little that, honestly. ''I digress, however, is there anything I can help you with?'', he'd inquire, a fleeting smile playing on his lips. Might as well, if he was already getting into this. He's been doing this for a while today by now, so whatever. One more...hopefully pleasant conversation wasn't going to change anything. Or so it shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:12 pm

"This Suave motherfucker right here..."

Kyle thought to himself; eyes scanning over the well-dressed individual with a fighters haste. Was he some rich tourist? Out enjoying the sites at the dead of night? Maybe he was some undercover law enforcers looking for troublemakers to put behind steel bars? Pfft, he was doing nothing wrong at this very moment and was quite a walks away from the other gangsters from before. So what the fuck did he want? Way was this oddball of a man just gazing at him like he was caged animal at the zoo? Kyle couldn't take it... For some reason... He wanted to beat this darker toned male within an inch of his life.

"Be nice, boy!"

The elderly junkie bellowed to the hostile thug. Kyle bestowed his glare back on the toothy fellow and sighed; his rage subsiding rather quickly in the process. "Yeah, sure, pops..." He looked over the the suited man with a sinister grin. "You tryna' help? Come over here and help me keep Mr. Leroy balanced." He 'asked' with a somewhat demanding and sarcastic tone of voice. Truth be told, he didn't expect the stranger to just up and help keep someone old junkie on his feet. But if he did... Well shit. 

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:02 pm

'.......?.......'

What had he done to get these kind of looks? No offense, but Sharaku wasn't aware he'd done anything to piss the other man off. Not intentionally at the very least. Then, why was he getting this feeling that he wasn't being checked out in a friendly manner?

Money Talks, Bullshit walks. Tumblr_inline_ndx91zwmjf1r1qf7z

The things you get for attempting to be polite, eh? A wonder that he still kept to his manners most of the time, if this was what he got in return. Though, he almost had to do a doubletake at the next part. Raising an eyebrow questioningly, he would look back and forth between the odd duo a few times. That was...a rather strange request, and he wouldn't say he liked the tone it was posed in. If anything he disliked being 'romped' into stuff with such an air around it. He isn't getting screwed around unless he allows it to, period. On the other hand, he was always up for a mind game, and if this man thought he was winning this by making a ridiculous demand, that a sane person would refuse, it was a no-no.

Two can play that game. After taking a moment to consider it, he'd give a light, somewhat carefree smile, responding in a laidback tone with perhaps a slight hint of amusement lining it. ''Very well, why not? If that is what you wish, good sir.'' If the other expected him to chicken out, he was getting none of that. Sharaku was not the type to run like a coward. If needed, he could even fight, so he wasn't scared. And of high and mighty thugs...even less. Please, like that's what makes you tough. Still wearing an unperturbed smile, he would walk over to the two with a simple question. The man asked for it, afterall, so he better not complain.

''What exactly is it that I'm supposed to be doing...?''
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:18 pm

"God damn that was easy... If I was any other kinda' guy. Knife directly to the gut and while this chump is bleeding out i'd run his pockets. He looks like he ballin', too."

Kyle thought with a subtle grin. Truth be told, he appreciated the help and him thinking so lightly of the suited male before him was something he did to just about anyone and everyone. Showing kindness isn't weakness, but it's oh so easy to exploit. But what reason did he have to exploit such refreshing kindness? Absolutely none. "Thank you, sir!" The weak old man gave thanks to the well-dressed male before stumbling over in his direction with limping steps and a face that reflected pain. "Oi! Take it easy, pops!" Kyle took a step forward to attempt to give assistance where it was obviously needed, but by doing so. The rowdy old man shooed him away with flailing arms and groans. "I can make it over to him, boy. Leave me be!" He directed towards Kyle with words coated in heavy poison.

"Tch, whatever. I hope you fall on your fucking face, you old shit." He spat off towards the side and simply watched the pitiful excuse of independence. "Hey, sir." The junkie looked directly at Sharaku. "Give me your shoulder to lean on, please." A toothy grin was followed behind the proper etiquette. "Man, fuck you, pops! You never once thank me for my kindness! Ain't this about a bitch!!!" He turned away from the display of kindness with disgust. Fucking old people and their double standards.            

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:05 pm

For a moment right there, Sharaku wanted nothing more but to facepalm, and be done with this. This struck him worse than a cliche TV show, and he didn't even really watch those, for hell's sake. Not to mention, he still barely understood what was the whole point of this...thing. Those two didn't look exactly like a buddy-buddy pair of guys.

That aside, he wasn't entirely pleased about the idea of having the old man hanging onto him. He wasn't a prince in shining armor. Old guys weren't his type anway. Tsk, well, game was game. He wasn't turning back now. Time to think of a solution on the run...perhaps. That, and the excessive use of swear words was starting to grate his ears a little. What was so awesome about that? A conversation based on 'fuck' and 'shit' wasn't exactly compelling. ''I think this shall do.'', he'd state, extending a hand for the older man to hold onto, for now. He wasn't planning on much more unless absolutely neccesary. Not with someone he did not know.

With that, he would spare a look towards the younger of the pair. ''If I may inquire, what's up with this all? Not that I honestly care, but this isn't what I'd expect to see out on the streets.'', he'd pose a question, before deciding to add after a moment. ''Also, I am aware that 'fuck' is such an expressive word, meu amigo....but, I'd appreciate if you could mind your language at least a bit. It doesn't really make me think of nice things.'' That said, he would keep a wry smile on his face, glancing around in an inquisitive way. This was just...odd, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 7:07 am

"O-oh..."        

The toothy old man poured in mock-flattery. "Oh, kind sir. You are so polite, oh I do declare." He hummed with a rather pathetic southern-bell impersonation. Kyle sighed with an rose eyebrow. "You gotta' be kidding me...?" He threw his hands up in defeat and hurried past the two weirdo's with a grunt of disgust. As he strolled down the pavement with a somewhat hurried pace. The sharply-dressed male asked two questions. The first Kyle had no real issue dismissing with a "tch". This dude was in no position to ask questions after he put himself in this position.

Hell, if Kyle and the old man really had intent on mugging this asshole. He would have no one to blame but his damn self for being so fucking friendly.

However, the second question caused the Hoodlum to stop dead in his tracks. "You've done it now." The old man whispered with munching gums. Kyle turned around and looked the asshole directly into his eyes...

"My fuckin' mouth is a fuckin' problem for you, huh? Then why don't you fuckin' do something about it, yeah?"

The old man leered at Kyle before speaking up for the kind stranger. "Boy shut up and stop trying to start pointless troubles!" With a smirk, Kyle flipped off the junkie and began leading the way again.

"This fuckin' way. Hurry up."

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 12:30 pm

''Feel free to drop it. I don't buy sweet talk.'', Sharaku would retort somewhat coolly towards the older man. Something about that tone and choice of words was just starting to irk him. If this was how it felt to do charity, he definitely wouldn't. He did not like people kissing up to others. A simple thanks he'd take, because it was a polite gesture to do which he was okay with. This, excuse him, ass-kissing, however, was just making him feel sick. What did that man think, that he'd carry him over bridal style for those sugarcoated sentences? He'd sooner let the guy eat dirt. The only reason why the old man wasn't in an intimate relationship with the ground yet was because he didn't want to walk out on something he agreed to do so abruptly.

He would frown momentarily when he got no answer to his first question, but leave it be for now. Secretive, eh? Well fine, it could wait a bit. He wasn't in that much of a hurry yet. He'd get his answer sooner or later, and as long as it didn't seem to require immediate attention from his person, he'd settle for later. Patience is a virtue, is it not? The second one however...such temper. But, he should have known. Tell someone to stop doing something, and they'll do it twice as much in resistance. While it applied mostly to rebellious children, this man here made a good example of a quick flare up too. He would stare back levelheadedly, before giving a hearty laugh. So easy to irritate, and he hadn't even been seriously attempting it. Someone could sure use a cooldown here. ''Easy there, you needn't blow up on me now. Still, to answer your question, I would, but I don't think it's worth my time. I have more important things to do with my time than cleaning out someone's mouth with soap. Feel free to carry on.'', he'd answer matter-of-factly, after being done amusing himself over it, keeping a calm stride after the other, dragging the old man with his hand, if need be. If anything, he didn't seem to be bothered by the attitude at all. It was more entertaining than scary. He wasn't about to loose his head in a back and forth conversation, that was all just some threats. Which haven't seen any action anyway. And if the other man acually found it neccesary to attack him? He knew how to defend, even if he had to go as far as a little cheating.

When called onto to hurry, he would give a barely audible snort, keeping an even pace, not really interested on picking it up on an order. Besides, he was the one sagged with a person to drag behind him. He wasn't about to go break his neck for someone who couldn't even request it politely. Too slow in the other's opinion? The man was free to come over and try to make him. Friendly he was, but even he had some limits, and that was that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:00 pm

(Mind if we join?)

This was bad…really bad. How was it that the one he had been protecting for so long had managed to get separated from him just that fast...and in a section of the fancy town they did not know well to boot?

Snow bit his thumb nail as he stood on the corner of the busy intersection looking down the four…or rather three paths he could go to search for his companion. He knew they had come out of the candy store a few blocks back and had decided to come a different route home just to explore and see what had changed since the last time they were out here; however, as they were coming up to this very intersection a large group of people had come down the street and in their hurry to reach some silly sale at one of the clothing departments, Snow had felt Hyacintha’s hand slip from his arm and then when he went to look for her she had disappeared, swept away in the tide of the people that had rushed by. Peeved beyond belief, he had followed the crowd hopping that his master could be saved from the wild beasts; however, when he was finally able to find a way into that madness he had found his master was completely gone!

A bit panicked, he had searched high and low for the girl on the street that she was last seen, but to no avail. She was truly gone. Distressed as multiple emotions flooded through him, the usually unfrazzled male had come to the intersection determined to reclaim his master, but there was one small problem.

He found that he had no clue where to start his search. Now that he was on his own, he found that his memory of this place was not as good as he had first thought. What once felt so familiar and safe was now an alien world and felt threatening to the male that felt as if he did not belong in this place. He wasn’t sure what caused these feelings and quite he frankly didn’t give a care about his own confusion at the moment. All he wanted was to find Hyacintha again.

Biting his nail to the point where the black object almost cracked, Snow eventually choose to start searching on the left side of the area, praying that Hyacintha had not wandered far and was safe wherever she was…

On the other side of town, a lost Hyacintha was in a state of extreme panic as she ran down an unknown pathway with her the long fabric of her long yellow dress bunched tightly in her hand. She was running as fast as those small fancy white shoes would let her as behind her a trio of males followed her as they called out to her in all sorts of vulgar language as they demanded her to stop and if she did they would “treat her like a woman.”

It was true Hyacintha was naïve, but she was not gullible enough to ignore her gut feeling that told her she was in danger. So as the group had tried to close in on her, she had thrown her bag of candy she had with her at the nearest of the males and turned tail to run; however, being in an odd part of town, it was not too hard for Hyacintha to find herself lost, the area becoming more and more unfamiliar the further she went with those strange men following her.

She didn’t want to be treated like a woman, she simply wanted to find Snow and go home. Oh, why did that silly mob have to separate her from him in such a way that she could not find her way back? And why was it she had such bad luck and was now being chased by hounds?

Hyacintha closed her eyes as she tried to shut out the thoughts and simply focus on escaping for now. So panicked she was that as she rounded the corner she would not see the trio of men walking down pathway…until she found herself being halted unexpectedly as she slammed into something quite solid.

Letting out a light “oof” as she stumbled back a bit thanks to being pretty much reflected by the more sturdy thing she had run into, a disheveled Hyacintha opened her eyes as she fixed her glasses only to find more horror fill her as she realized what had just happened.

It appeared she had not only run into another trio of men, but on top of that she had smacked right into the one that was walking ahead of the others. Whether this guy was the fancy looking man’s and the older man’s leader or not was beyond her as she took a step back terrified as her heart raced in her chest.

She was thinking about turning and running from this group too, but just as she was about to do that she heard the trio following her enter the area quite loudly and out of breath.

Turning slightly, she saw the leader of the group look up at her with a malicious smirk.

“Got you now poppet!” the guy practically barked at her as he straightened up and began to move at a cautious yet predatory pace towards her as he looked over at the trio. Giving them his most “friendly” smile, the guy spoke out to the others.

“Gents, sorry the little lady has bother ya, but she won’t be for long. Just give us a moment to clear this mess up, yeah?” the leader called as his two flunkies smirked and nodded as they stayed a bit behind letting the boss do the work. After all, they weren’t here to cause trouble if they didn’t need to. They just wanted a little fresh meat. Surely the others would understand right?

As Hyacintha heard the words, she found herself frozen with fear as she looked between the advancing male and the three behind her. She was trapped with the only escape being to try and rush past the new trio, but would they not try to capture her too?

Terrified and not sure what to do, Hyacinha gripped her dress tighter as her mind tried to plot a path of escape. This was definitely not good!

Hyacintha’s Mood: She is trapped between the thugs and Kyle’s group in a strange area with lots of hostility around. She is in panic mood and being without Snow makes her that much more vunerable…

Snow’s Mood: Foul and unpredictable due to losing Hyacintha. He is currently hunting for her and can only hope she is fine when he finds her…
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Alright,

It was time for Kyle to pay this suave sonuva' bitch, and he did just that; casual strides carrying his body forward as his hands were stuffed in his trouser pockets. "Excuse him," the toothy elderly male spoke to the individual giving him a much needed helping-hand. "He has no manners, but he is a good boy and a kind person, I can vouch for him that much!" The junkie explained with a toothy grin and wheezy chuckle.

"Shut up!"

Kyle overhead the explanation and voiced his displeasure with haste. What in the fuck did this old man know about him, huh? He was just another victim to the hardcore drugs his crew supplies to the unsavory folks of this "paradise" island. Sure, if he has no place to stay, Kyle will allow him to shack up in the dojo for a few days. But he is like that to anyone and everyone! Does that make him a "nice boy"? He shook his head and dismissed the lingering thought as they approached the entrance to the somewhat hidden dojo.  

"This is the s--...?"

The lights surrounding the well known establishment flicked on in unison. The Japanese-esque wooden dojo doors swung open; children pouring out of the doors like water rushing from floodgates. "...Shit!" The Gangster bellowed as he braced for impact from the wave of troubled and homeless ankle-bitters. In one mighty mass, they all tackled the Hoodlum and piled on top of him with fond giggles and grunts.

"Guh! Fuck off me, ya' little shits!"

He screamed with struggling movements. The old man simply laughed at the display of affection before gesturing for himself and Sharaku to enter the establishment. "You want some herbal tea?" He'd ask with a smile.

*RING*
*RING*
*RING*

"Ugh, Yo? This is Kyle." He answered the smartphone while the children fell silent and picked themselves up one after another. They loved to "play" with Kyle, but when it came to his phone calls, they knew not to mess around during. "They're back, huh? And fuckin' with some girl? Take em' out. I'll be there soon. Yup, huh, a'ight, go." He stood up, dusted himself off, playful pushed over one of the bigger brats, and glanced over at the two adults. "I got somethin' I needa' handle. I'll be back, pops." He focused on the sharply dressed fellow. "Thanks, for helpin' him out." With that being said, He spun on his heels and began making his way towards the mentioned area during the phone call.

Time to fuck some shit up...  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Money Talks, Bullshit walks.   Money Talks, Bullshit walks. Empty

Back to top Go down

Money Talks, Bullshit walks.
Page 1 of 1