Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)

Go down 
+3
Penny
AkaJack
Godai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:15 am

She took a deep breath. She understood. "Calm, stay calm... we can do this. I get it now." Rita spoke to herself and looked at Sharaku, giving him a solemn nod of acknowledgement. She got what he said, and with that, weaved through the twin tentacles that were shot at her.

"Alright, I think I got it." She took the time to help Lia get up if she hadn't already, while Nero stuck behind, facing the beast. "Let's leave attacking to one person, I think we can finish this much easier if we do that." Her words were calm, but burnt like her flames, with a fitting courage. Giving Lia a nod, the silvernette ran towards the other side, passing by Jack and patting him on the back to get his attention. "Keep going like that, you're doing well. Everyone is. We bounced back just fine." After those brief words, Rita ran towards Simon, noticing his state. Lord... this isn't what she wanted to happen.

Facing the man, Rita placed a hand on his shoulder, turning him towards her. "Sorry about what I said, I panicked. You're doing just fine. I can figure out what it does now, thanks to you... it hurt a bit but we're fine. Let's keep up the assault, but don't go for such a big move next time, alright? If you can, use something that won't hit everyone back." The silvernette looked at Simon with determined eyes, then smiled, hoping her words got to him. "I heard a lot of you, but even from what I heard, I trust you, so let's keep doing our best. We're in the same boat now, after all. Right?" Nero stood back with Lia, her golden hair still shining despite the mist. She smiled with such a serenity, you wouldn't know she was Rita's Persona.

"My Praetor, let's keep going..." The Emperor whispered under her breath, and pointed at the beast with her sword. From the air, several silver daggers appeared, and stabbed themselves all around the thing's body, softening it for attacks. They stung, but not enough to cause actual pain, and instead served only to reduce its defense.

Stats:

Actions:

Lia Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:17 am

Correction: Lia's HP is full.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:28 am

"Alright! Glad to have ya back on your feet Blaez! Good Work Kaz!" Jack shouted as he saw Kaz fallowing his suggestion. He loved it when a plan came together! That was ironic though, he always saw himself as a Murdock, not a Hannible in spite of his position as leader of the Rangers. Regardless Jack would feel his body warm with Sharaku's healing spell"Thanks for the heal Shar! I appreciate it!"

Jack was... Rather impressed by Rita's dodging skills. She'd make a fine Rider."Nice Foot work Rootsa- Er... I mean Rita!"... Ok so Jack still wasn't over the silver hair thing... SERIOUSLY IT COULDN'T BE NATURAL!

"Megazord! Lets keep dishing out some justice! Dynamic Punisher!"

Stats:

Passives and Persona:

Skill used:

[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 5:45 am

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:45 am

Joshua:

Stats:

Action:

Rinna:

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:46 am

Matarukaja Turn 1 For Both.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:16 pm

Sometimes it was astounding how one could go from one point to another in the matter of a minute. It probably wasn't even that long. But as long as Rita was done with doing anger outbursts mid-fight, he was fine with this. Though whatever was up with Simon was strange. She did yell at him...but was that really enough to get him as scared as that? Well, what did he know anyway. He just hoped this wouldn't end with Simon simply standing around for too long. Even though big attacks were not really needed, there was no need to actually do nothing at all.

Jack was still yelling things, but at least they were on the positive side? Regardless, as long as this kept going decently enough...

Stats/Equips:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 1:51 pm

Blaez almost had forgot how much Jack spouts power ranger's cheesy lines. So annoying, Blaez would tell him to shut up, but he knew Jack would just ignore it and keep yelling.

"Hey, four eyes, snap out!"The guy was just standing there after the silver haired girl yelled at him, dear lord, he had to grow a back bone or they would be doomed"...This is getting annoying."Blaez said to himself as he summoned his persona to boost the group's agility.

Stats:

Passives:

Equipment:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:26 pm

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 Simon_10

Simon got to his senses a bit and shook his head. What was he doing getting scattered now? He would hold back though for the time being, and instead, Grey would glare at it, ending a red light from its eyes towards the monstrosity.

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:39 pm

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 Shield10

???:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:39 am

Rita didn't know what to think at the moment. It didn't attack? Well, that was fine, she guessed... "Simon, don't attack right now. If you have anything you can use to boost us, please use it." The silvernette let her Soulbound vanish as she lifted her sleeve, revealing an emerald-colored bracelet, something Lia gave her. Quickly, she lifted her wrist, pressing the green flame-shaped stone on the front. As she did this, Nero started to glow, as her green eyes shone brightly, and her aura of light turned emerald-colored, matching Lia's hair and eyes. She had seen what Rinna had done before against Ananke, and if she could use fire now, if the thing shot it back at someone, Rita could take the hit and restore some fatigue.

Stats:

Actions:

Lia Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 11:40 am

''Huh?'' Jack asked as the creature removed the buff that Kaz had given him... It... It didn't attack? But why?  It was copying our moves so why would it copy the debuff when it could have used his Dynamic Punisher and taken down nearly anyone here? Not meaning to toot his own horn, but if it had connected both hits with anyone here it would have been a devastating blow. Yet it chose to debuff Jack. ''Awwww... I  think it likes me!''

''Jack-San! You need to reactivate your Super Mode! It will run out this turn! And you can't just have it time out... That would be sooooooo lame!'' AkibaRed called from within Jack's mind.

''As much as I hate to say this, he's right. Switch to the Wanna be and get your battalizer reinforced'' Megazord nodded before shattering into a fine cloud of red glass, and reforming in Jacks hand as AkibaRed's Tarot Card.

''The term is UNOFFICIAL! I'm an unofficial Red Ranger! And you're one to talk, you cheap western knock off!'' Jack was starting to get a head ache....

''Will you two knock it off! Know what? I'll do it myself!'' Jack took a deep calming breath and let himself calm down from the needless bickering in his head. His vest began to glow a faint red, signifying that it had been renewed. ''Alright... that's better... Now come on out AkibaRed,'' With no fanfair Jack slid AkibaRed's card into his morpher and shattered it.

''...That's it?'' Asked AkibaRed as he came into existence.

''Yeah... now get your shit together or that's how I'll summon you from now on...That goes for you to Megazord...'' Jack sighed as he turned back to the fight.

''We're sorry....''

Stats:

Passives and Persona:

Skill used:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Stats:
Action:
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:30 pm

Joshua:

Action:

Stats:

Rinna:

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 3:42 pm

Hm, so this thing was playing with them...? So far, there didn't seem to be a way to tell what exactly it did, except for somehow copying a move from the ones they used against it. Which prevented them from trying anything powerful so they wouldn't harm themselves. Even though there was no guarantee it would actually pick that one...but, no one seemed to want to take a risk. Well, great. It did seem to be losing health though, so maybe they wouldn't need to go all out. The stall was a little annoying, however.

Stats/Equips:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next