Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:20 pm

''Eager, aren't we? Normally, I'd say it's better to be cautious, but we may not have another chance as it is now. Something must be happening there with all that fog and the weather going crazy. I just wish we knew more about her at least.''

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 pm

"Well... I have a few things to beat out of her. Did I ever tell you Ananke was beaten? Seems strange to think about, but I think something's going down really soon. Probably related to the weather too. I'm just glad one of them is gone, but if things keep going like this, who knows what'll happen?"

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:28 pm

''He was? Well, that's news. Sadly, it appears as if things were getting worse than better. But yes, anything could happen, I'd say. I have a feeling the Angels could become a problem too. They're too bent on pulling that competition of theirs through. If they try to force us to fight, it might not end well. From what I found out, it doesn't appear that they would want to compromise at all.''

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:33 pm

"If the Angels are going to start being an annoyance too, I'll make them back down. This world doesn't need them, as much as they want to think it does, so in the end, they'll obey our rules. A parent has to let go of their child after some time passes, such that our development should be our choice, not theirs."

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:39 pm

''I suppose so. It just feels like a bother to need to deal with them too, when we already have Thesis in our face. They can be annoying, however. I don't particularly enjoy being looked down at for stating my opinion instead of abiding by the rules like a good pet. Not sure what exactly they think, but it appears as if they believe they are entitled to whatever they want because of who they are. Or at least, their Mother, whoever that is. Because they apparently follow her, and that's the final word.''

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:43 pm

"Then we'll show them. Because this is our world, right, Sharaku? Let's destroy this event, humans are more than just pets. I'm done thinking twice about things, so for now let's just go kick more ass."

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 8:49 pm

''We'll have to step carefully, though. If we directly refuse to go along with the Event, we will lose what we got from Angel, and gain some other drawbacks, I think. That is, if I interpreted what I was told right. We may have to play the game for a while longer, perhaps....''

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:57 pm

When they walked in, the weather turned cold, and after a brief moment of silence, a howl was heard upon the clearing, and soon, a bipedal wolf leaped through the trees, its big glowing eyes catching sight of the two that approached its territory. It was definitely looking for a fight, and these two were going to have to give it one.

Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 Tumblr_nf1d6ohU7C1sg0w0do1_500

PvS Combat Has Begun - The Big Bad Wolf is Attacking, Press X to Not Die, this battle is inescapable...

Big Bad Wolf:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Right as she walked in, Rita stumbled, almost loosing her footing, and brought a hand to her eye. It felt as if she was just in a dream... a very quick dream. What happened? Well... whatever it was brought a very thin smirk to Rita's face. "Yeah, I'll show them... show them that you don't need the power of an Angel." Hou-ou appeared behind her, now free of the silver aura that Angel had given him. Instead, his heat seemed to be enough to make the air dance around him, and there was no trace of an Angel's power left on the Persona.

"Sheer willpower, huh...?" Rita's red eyes glowed redder, as she looked at the wolf, getting a reading on its vitals. "Come on then, you look like you'll give me a good tussle!" The silvernette stuck her hand out, and urged the beast to come at her with a cocky grin.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:56 am

''???''

Sharaku would look towards Rita briefly with a slight frown. ''What..?'' Though he would turn away with a sigh soon after. As much as he would love to discuss this and all, there was an annoying Shadow in the way, and he would rather not get wolf teeth stuck inside him...

Stats/Equips:

Skill Used:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Big Bad Wolf:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:18 pm

She chuckled. "I'll explain afterwards." With the calm inside her gone, the raging fire could now come out again, and that's just what it did, as Hou-ou shot out a burst of flames at the beast that had apparently gone on the defensive.

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:40 pm

''Fine then.''

Stats/Equips:

Attack/Damage:

Passives:

Miss/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Big Bad Wolf:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:20 pm

Stats:

Actions:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)   Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boss Rush Time! (Sharaku)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next