Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Scouting the Area EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Scouting the Area EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Scouting the Area EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Scouting the Area EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Scouting the Area EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Scouting the Area EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Scouting the Area EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Scouting the Area EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Scouting the Area EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Scouting the Area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsu!

Katsu!

Scouting the Area Empty
PostSubject: Scouting the Area   Scouting the Area EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 pm

Usually Katsu! traveled in a black limo with his body guard at the wheel to get around. However, this time, he had taken public transport into Nadashiki, and wore a disguise so people didn't recognize who he was. Instead of wearing his usual yellow and black, with his signature cap, he instead wore black trousers with matching shoes, and a red lean jacket. On his head he wore a black cap, and a black pair of sunglasses aswell. The sun was hanging low in the sky, emphasizing the night was soon to take Nadashiki. Katsu! had remembered the rumors of the gang infested land at night. Apparently it wasn't safe to be alone. Luckily for him, he was never alone when his Persona was involved. If there were to be trouble, he'd easily handle his adversaries. Whatever the case, the young pop idol continued down the sidewalk heading to the Shiki Nightclub. Years ago, when he was just starting his career, he held a small concert there with his fellow band members. It was well received but he wasn't sure if that was because of Nyarlathotep's influence or if they were just really talented. Whatever the case, the goofy young boy did not care one bit. He had a pep in his step as he walked towards his destination with a large sinister grin upon his face. If he weren't wearing shades, someone would easily be able to spot his glowing yellow eyes, emphasizing his connection to the Crawling Chaos. No one suspected such an innocent boy such as himself aligned with an entity that wanted the world to end. After all Katsu!'s talk about how the "sky was falling", he seemed to be one of the main causes for it. However, unlike Kogami who seemed to be ready to toss himself into the fray, the young devious Katsu! went about things a different way.

When he finally arrived to the bar, he'd walk right up to the door and knock on it a few times. Since the night hadn't exactly fallen as of yet, the club was still closed, but people surely were on their way. The bouncer looked at Katsu! and shook his head no for entry. However, the boy would lower his shades and tilt his hat alittle so the man could recognize him. Once doing this, he was allowed entry, and the door would be closed and locked once he entered. With a smile, Katsu! would greet the large man. "It's been awhile, Bouncer-san. Is Kaeko here? I need to talk to her about a little event I'm planning, but I may need this place. My manager will buy the place out for the night, if it's possible. If you help, I'll even get my band here to perform a free concert for you. But this is small event is more like a.. charity sort of thing, ya know?" The devious young boy would rub the back of his head with a nervous smile. He was known to be untrustworthy and spontaneous, but with money on the line and the promise of a free concert in the future, perhaps Kaeko would let him slide this time around.

Reaching into his pocket and grabbing his favorite candy pieces, he'd place one in his mouth and begin to chew while watching the bouncer go retrieve Kaeko. Perhaps he could get away with this. As he chewed on his candy sticks, he watched the female Kaeko walking down the steps with her hands crossed and a stern look on her face. Katsu! returned her glare with a childish grin. "Kaeko-sama! Long time no see! I hope you've been healthy, wealthy, and wise!" The pop idol popped onto his left foot and did jazz hands for emphasis. The woman rolled her eyes. Katsu! knew alittle about the nightclub owner, such as how she made the club almost specifically for the youth. He knew she loved kids, so he'd play his childish routine to get on her good side. "I was hoping I could hold a small event here on Sunday. My manager will pay you, and I'll be in your debt to perform free, no charge, whenever you'd like. That'd get you some more publicity here, right? More money is always nice, right??" The young boy gave a large smile while puffing his cheeks in an adorable way. The woman, crossing her arms, would roll her eyes. She was falling into the power of youth! The young pop idol would skip up to her and give a few nods. "Okay, well there are certain things that need to be done. Of course, nothing illegal! Just stuff like.." The young Katsu! began to explain the situation to the Nightclub owner, using various hand signals and bouncing. He seemed very enthusiastic, while she seemed drained from his hyperactive attitude.

Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

Scouting the Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scouting the Area   Scouting the Area EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:20 am

After what felt like hours of negotiation, Katsu! would slam his palms together and give a thankful bow to the club owner. "Awesome, thank you so much! This is totally gonna save you alot of money in the future too. I know buying bottles in bulk can be so expensive! Atleast, that's what I figured after watching Shameless a season or two, Kehehe!" The pop idol snickered as he placed his shades back upon his face and gave an innocent grin towards the woman. "Be sure to keep this super secret, okay? Tell no one the details! It's gonna be a huge surprise!" With a final nod, Katsu! would turn on his heels and skip playfully towards the doorway. After unlocking it, he would exit and push past the crowd that were forcing their way into the club at that time. Hitting the streets once again, the young idol would walk with a pep in his step. Who didn't love it when a plan came together ever so nicely? Well, was it really a plan? It was more, thinking off the top of his head. Impulse and nothing more. The boy was like a dog chasing cars. When he finally caught the car, he knew not what to do with it. That was basically the brunt of his life. Act first, think later. Such madness in an innocent container was either one of the most brilliant weapons Nyarlathotep had on his side, or one of the most hindering. Who knew what the young Katsuro would do next, after all.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

Scouting the Area
Page 1 of 1