Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) Empty
PostSubject: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 5:53 pm

Helanna had left the Camp in a safe place, plans already in place in case demons showed up, they had places to change the location to and were on high alert while she was gone, so they wouldn't be caught. If she got back and the camp was gone then she would know where to go as they had several prechosen campsites to use if they had to move, and if not at any of them they had secondary and Tertiary locations after that, it was all well planned, it had to be to make sure the camp survived. She herself was out looking for new Camp sites for later, not to mention she was told that the Vault was in this area at least, so she wanted to try to find it, while she trusted Edgar to give her message, at the same time she did have a mission to do and a duty to carry out.

She had seen little in the way of Demons so far, which was slightly encouraging, and as she walked she was also looking for anything that could be useful to the camp, a large backpack on her back as she walked around, her gun in hand as she walked, while the place was.. relatively speaking, lovely, she would prefer to see it returned to normal and had the Demon threat removed so that people could live here once again, that would make this place shine... in her eyes anyway.. there would have to be changes of course, life wouldn't be able to go back to exactly how it was.. to much was lost, but at least getting back to some semblance of before would be possible.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 3:51 am

Coming across Helanna was a surprise, a pleasant one anyway. After watching them from afar and sizing up the big-breasted nun, Edgar had a good thought about her. There was a solid chance that she only desired to go to vault Olympia with nothing but good graces and meant no harm to the people who lived there. That meant that Edgar could relax around her and raised her value in keeping her alive. After figuring out that Helanna was going on patrol with a few walkie transmissions, Edgar decided to meet up with her so he could provide some assistance.

After all, what's not to like about having a good partner.

"Hey!"

Waving in the distance, Edgar did a light jog in the fields of glass toward's helanna's location. It wasn't long, only a few meters away from where he first noticed her blond hair.

"You were going to go by yourself? No backup?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 3:55 pm

Having been walking around a while, Helanna had already looked at a handful of locations, Though she she left she had informed Edgar she would be in the Fields of Glass for a patrol and to look for places to make camp, Though she hadn't expected him to join her she was pleasantly surprised to see the detective Calling to her and heading over, He would ether know the area better, or at the very least could tell her the location of the Vault if he was more willing to do that, but ether way having someone else around would be quite helpful to look out for demons if needed.

As he called to her she waved to him and smiled, though when he asked about her going by herself she nodded "Hello again Detective Zierrrs. It vas safest, niet one else in kamp is able to fight Demons like I kapable of, but everrryone kan pack up and move kamp if needed, so zat is what zey arrre prrreparrred to do, ve alrrready have severrral prrre-decided lokations to move to frrrom wherrre kamp kurrrently sits, and if none of zose vorrrk ve have Sekondarrry and Terrrtiarrry choices alrrready planned as vell, as forrr now I skouting out Fields herrre to find good places to set up kamps herrre" she said with a smile as he walked along with him
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 5:19 pm

"Ziers?"

Edgar would think to himself as he followed along to where Helena was going. That was a first, did his name seem that complicated? It was rather short. Either way, it was a minuscule issue, so it wasn't worth bringing up, people make mistakes all the time.

"Doesn't that stress you out that you are the only one able to fight? It would be nice if there was a group of us that was willing to fight against demons like you, but from what you said, it's hard to keep a group of people like that together. "

After their little stint, it seems to Edgar from Helena's information that they all simply split up after the altercation was over. It's a little too inconsistent to rely upon people running into each other.

"How often do you rotate camps? That's why you wanted to go to vault olympia, right? For something a little more long term?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 6:03 pm

Helanna walked along with him, keeping her eyes open for things that should be useful, or for things that could be a danger to the people of the camp, as they walked, the Detective started to talk, and she looked to him about the others.

"Otherrrs have zings zey vish to do.. Zey have zeirrr own vays.. Zeirrr own zings zat zey vish to prrrotect orrr zat zey feel is imporrrtant, If I trrried to forrrce zem to do anything zey vould likely never rrreturrrn to aid, is it frrrustrrrating? Niet, after all I go my own vay as vell to tend to kamp, you as vell go off to look to vellbeing of Vault I surrre otherrrs have zeirrr own zings.. orrr zey arrre set in zeirrr vays"

She spoke with a gentle smile, as she walked with him, adjusting how the bag rest on her back making sure it was properly secured so it would be carried easier. Then the question came of their rotation and she looked back over to him.

"Ah ve change lokations everrry veek orrr so depending on what ve need at time and wherrre ve arrre going, some places ve stay longer.. drrry rrregion is one ve stay at bit longer due to usefulness of drrry climate forrr cerrrtain zings like drrrying meat and herrrbs.. it also helps cerrrtain plants grrrow. As forrr Vault, da it one of rrreasons.. zese people need safe stable home.. nomadic life like zis.. while easier zen living alone and made easier still by prrreparrrations and equipment ve have managed to make and skavenge orrr zat I have taught zem, is harrrd and harrrsh.. home zey kan rrrelax in.. perrrhaps brrring zeirrr skills to use? zat vould do vonderrrs forrr zem all" she said with a kind smile
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 7:09 pm

"I see, I guess the hardest thing to do would be to convince people to stay without making it seem like it was a choice that was forced upon them. But what if there was a cause that could unite people? Like some kind of militia that wants to liberate the people of those demon-infested camps? If something like that received some traction, would that be something you would partake in?"

It was a chance that if he could unite allies under one banner, but what could be the reason?

"Every week? Well, I've sent word and there should be a decision soon in regards to hosting your people. But considering the law of equivalent exchange, you would be a part of the defense force to protect us from the demons. I'm not sure that's something you want to take on. But if it makes you feel better, I chose to omit the part of you having powers. They don't know. Or rather, it still seems too unbelievable to me even after seeing it. "
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 7:33 pm

She nodded as he spoke about things she nodded slowly, and she thought on what he said about releasing or rather saving the demon camps. but would the people she met join together to deal with such a thing.. she had a few concerns.. Cherry would likely jump at it.. she wanted to help people.. Reuto? she was actually unsure with him, he seemed unlikely to do so... that Berverly girl she fought along side with to save the girl before? Likely.. she hated the demons.. What of Drak? that was harder to place.. he hated the demons.. but he also was quite the pessimist.. but he did care for people.. but he hated the Vaults..

Thinking on it further she looked to Edgar "I vill likely aid in zat.. but I vould need my kamp to be safe beforrre kommitted to such grrreat underrrtaking.. something like zat kould rrresult in death.. and I vould not vish to leave my kamp vithout only kommitted defense zey have" she spoke honestly
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 11:59 pm

"No one said anything about dying. Yes, there will be a loss, but don't go into something thinking that your causality will be the first among many. You need to live for those people you inspired right? Humans, need to live. Humans, need to survive. Don't be too eager to throw your life away. The future you are fighting for, you should want to see the end of it. "

At least, that's what Edgar hoped she wanted. He didn't handle the suicidal types very well, he figures that they were more reckless if they came off as sacrificial. In this case, it's ok to be more selfish. To Edgar, it was ok to want to see the end results of the fruits of your labor.

" You'll survive. Can't let that nice body go to waste hahaha.... i meant that as a joke don't punch me. "

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2021 7:47 pm

She smiled as he took her words the wrong way, though to be fair perhaps it was not the best to present a realist view of possibilities when talking about something so grand? "Don't vorrry I don't plan on Dying, I simply meant I didn't vant my Kamp left defenseless in kase of vorrrst out kome forrr myself, I vould fight tooth and Nail to prrrevent zat frrrom happening, but I vould be RRRemiss in my duties if I did not see to possibilities, I not going to thrrrow my life avay when zerrre is even chance at surrrvival. So do not vorrry about zat" she said kindly.

She noticed some good material laying in the open as they walked by some ruins, a good deal of cloth, so she grabbed it and stowed it in her pack for the time being, to make sure she was still collecting what could be useful later, it would just need to be cleaned and it could be usable for bandages or used to mend a blanket or clothing. It was foolish to leave it behind because it had no immediate use.

As he said the comment about her body she simply smiled to him "Zank you, but I believe I may be to old forrr you, I surrre zerrre arrre younger girrrls in Vault zat you have had yourrr eye on, orrr have had zeirrr eye on you" the older woman said with a kind smile, While she didn't mind the compliment, she was sure Edgar likely had several woman in the Vault interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 2:10 pm

With Edgar studying the material, he tried to ask questions each time that Helanna picked something up if he couldn't figure out why it was useful. It was the same as the crystals that Jack was picking up, they all had numerous amount of purposes, and knowing the potential of what's scavenged would be what's best for everyone. "So how much do you know about the material that you have been grabbing off of the surface? I mean, I can use an example of one thing that you always seem to find that's native to the field of glass. That kind of information is very important to my personal goals in case I find myself in a bind. " There was also some thought that Edgar had that he didn't ask Helanna. "Was there a family that you left behind in your original vaults? Or a loved one?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptySun Jun 27, 2021 4:28 pm

She continued to walk along with the man, it was good that she had some company, and he did ask a fair few questions about the things she was picking up. It made sense, the man lived in a vault all his life till recently, a Vault that, judging by how he acted before and what he said on their first meeting, had never planned to open to the surface any time soon, which meant they likely never trained people of what to expect or how to survive. While the Project she was part of focused entirely on not only that but combat, stealth, and learning the things needed to teach others those same skills. It was truly strange that the other Vaults had taken such different stances though.

"Forrr most parrrt I look forrr simple zings.. left over cloth, maybe semi intact clothing.. parrrts forrr firrrearrrms, metal scrrraps, left over medikal packs, medicinal herrrbs, plants zat kan be kultivated and eaten safely, some zings zat arrre foods kan be used to make medicines as vell, I vas taught all zis when I bekame Norrrn, and I have studied extensively, anything zat I do not rrrekognize I take back to kamp to study, unless I zink it may be to dangerrrous zen I vill note it's lokation zen kome back vith my equipment to study it zerrre avay frrrom kamp, I study it and trrry to find any adverrrse side effects and if it prrroves safe I vill zen starrrt to gather zat as vell, if it's plant zen I vill attempt to find other specimens in other stages of life to study zat stage to make surrre all stages arrre safe, zen I vill kollect seeds and take zem back to kamp forrr kultivation" she explained

Hearing his question she seemed to get a faraway look for a moment as she thought on the answer before a gentle smile came to her lips again and she looked back to the man "Niet.. I have niet Loved ones vaiting forrr me back at Vault of me.. norrr do I have family avaiting my rrreturrrn" she said with that gentle tone, though there was a tinge to it.. though it was hard to make out what it was
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 7:08 pm

So the basics? That was ok then, as long as it was things that seemed practical enough to take back to camp in order to use. It also seemed that she had no sort of family left behind in the cults, which was overall a sad thing to hear. or maybe she didn't want to share? It looked like she was heavily devout to a religion, it could be that the people who she cares about the most came from the same area. "maybe the church was your family then? " He left it like that as an open-ended question. He didn't want to pry if it opened up some bad feelings for Helena.

"Did you find out any clues as to why your powers manifested? To be honest, for people like who are able to fight, i don't supposed you think of yourselves to have a higher purpose?  That's how groups like that gravitate to you. it's easy to believe in something that right in front of you."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 5:27 am

As they walked she continued to make mental notes of places they could set up camp, some places were well hidden, and many would think to set up camp in such places, the problem was places like that also attracted Demons because they were well hidden, and getting cornered in such a place was a quick way to end up dead. Though after she gave her answer to his question about a loved one his follow up question made her smiled a bit "I vould not say zat" she said simply to the opened ended question.

"Perrrsonally I haven't had much time to diskover how it happened, Prrrotecting kamp alone leaves me vith little time, hovever my Parrrtner when ve firrrst met simply asked if I vould accept zeirrr help. given situation at time I said da, and I glad I did" she said as she looked to the man "As to higher purrrpose, I perrrsonally believe ve verrre given zese poverrrs, orrr perrrhaps not given but ve unlocked zem, to aid Humanity in rrretaking surrrface, orrr at verrry least making morrre safe place to surrrvive till morrre avaken zis pover, Zough I believe it vas firrrst not sekond rrreason"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 6:07 am

"Given huh? I'm not one for mystery or games. You were given something and yet no one explains why or how they are meant to be used. It seems more or less of a social experiment because you could have turned out in any kind of way. Either selfish or selfless, but it was a good role, right? you became one of the saviors of humanity, but such bravery is due to those powers. You have to understand that human cowardice is inherent and contagious. If they can't do what you can do, once you are gone, how will they function? Not to say that I have the least amount of faith, that's what the police are for. "

Edgar continued to walk along Helanna.

"I don't think you guys can continue surviving like this. I know the vetting process is hard to understand and might piss a few people off. But the sooner that can get done, the sooner we can start letting people inside. This is also in regards to their medical conditions, anything pre-existing or something they caught on the surface we have yet to encounter. I hope you understand, I also desire a better outcome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)   Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scouting New Possible Camp Sites (Helanna/Edgar)
Page 1 of 1