Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Scouting For Friends (Joey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuuya

Shuuya

Scouting For Friends (Joey) Empty
PostSubject: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Inside the dorms

Shuuya was traversing the hallways with seemingly no particular destination. He didn't have a particular destination. He was just wandering around and was hoping to find someone worth talking to.
He kept walking past all these lowlifes making silly jokes, discussing something about a haunted classroom and discussing the possible measurements of the girls in their class.

He refused to believe there wasn't a single decent person in the entire school and continued across the halls.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Joey who just move here in this part of japan got into one of these academy becouse of his writing and Art sklls. He got his dorm key from the main office. He nods and begin to walk to his dorm. He have made it to his dorm, but before he place the key in the hole he saw a kid. He say to the kid" What are you doing in the hallway,you trying to get in my dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:10 pm

Shuuya stopped as this guy with dyed hair started to speak with him.
He obviously lived in the dorms and he couldn't explain it, but there was something different about this one. He could be just what he was looking for. He decided to keep the conversation flowing to get a picture of the guy.

"No, i have no intention of getting a room in here"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Joey look at him and thing that he can't trust the guy, he might be right about that one, but he is in a new school and all so it might chance thing around in his life. He put down his thing and look at the guy and said" Ah, ok the name is Joey, i ...new to the school and the city" He look at the guy and thought he can be few of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 am

Shuuya was actually a bit happy to find that this guy was new. It would be easier to hang out with someone who was as unfamiliar with the surroundings as himself. This Joey seemed reliable and Shuuya felt that he could trust him to some extent. It would be interesting to see just what kind of person he was. He brought his hand forward and said: "I'm Shuuya Senzaki, and i'm most pleased to make your aquaintance".
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:57 am

Joey look at his stuff and back to Shuuya. He pick up his stuff and said to him"Well if you want to you can come in to my dorm, we can get to know each other?." He open the dorm door and put his stuff there and left it opeb for him to join in.
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:50 am

Shuuya was wondering if Joey were always this trusting. Inviting a complete stranger out of nowhere? He was interesting at least, he may be worth the trouble after all. He decided to take him up on the offer. He entered the room and closed the door behind him.

"I suppose I could stay for a minute or two"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:58 am

Joey begin to un pack his stuff. From his Art stuff to his books and Mangas. He was done un packing his stuff for now and sit on the seat. He said to Shuuya" so, may i ask what year are you in,i myself is in the 3'th year in high school, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:39 pm

Shuuya took a seat and made himself comfortable while taking a look around the room. He took a particular interest in the art Joey put forward, finally a decent person.
"I'm a third year like you, though i'm younger than the most of my classmates"

Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:50 pm

Joey smile for the first time. He said to Shuuya" I see, i also see you like my Manga work, and that is awesome your are a third year student as well, With the manga work, i also do Playwriting and writing books myself to keep me calm and happy"
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Shuuya found Joey to be quite hilarious. Shuuya had been in contact with writers before over the years and knew of the one great fault about them. Writers tended to write about things in their fantasies, a place they would rather being in or simply something they miss. In other words: Writers simply write about the things that makes them happy since they don't have it. So Shuuya knew that the easiest way of getting to know a writer is to read his work. He was just about to ask Joey if he could read them, but his cellphone suddenly bursted out in a powerful symphony and vibrated aggresively.
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Joey said to Shuuya" You should answer your phone, it might be someone epic" He was done packing and puting his stuff where he need it to be. He pull out a manga from his room and begin to read it while siting on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Shuuya picked up his phone despite Joey's comment and checked his phone. It was a message from his computer updating him about the finances. The message made Shuuya jump in excitement. It would seem that the stocks he handled earlier this week has incredibly increased in value. He had to get home and exploit the situation right now! He could scoop a couple of billions at this rate. He needed an excuse and took a few seconds to consider his options until he thought of a good one.

"I'm sorry, but my mother have prepared dinner i have to go"
Back to top Go down
Joey Yamamoto

Joey Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Joey nods and said to Him" Ok, i see you in school then"
Back to top Go down
Shuuya

Shuuya

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:39 pm

"Indeed we will"

Immiediatly after saying that Shuuya rushed to the door in all haste and put on his shoes while thinking of what he should do with the money. He opened the door and took a run for it down the hall.
Though he had this one thought gnawing in the back of his mind: He had to make some space to hang out with Joey and other potential Friends. He decided to work on it when he gets home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting For Friends (Joey)   Scouting For Friends (Joey) Empty

Back to top Go down

Scouting For Friends (Joey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next