Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Student Club Fair! Open

Go down 
+4
Genji Kano
Abel XIV
Xombie
Raia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Crevan

Crevan

The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Naoki decided to follow Genji to the Kendo room, chirping out happily "When I win, we're all getting ramen, you, me and the white haired dude if he wants!" He wondered about directly behind Genji while on the way to the Kendo room. More curious about what ramen to order, what to get on it, etc etc. He did accidently bump into Genji on the way and felt a little clumsy about it. His face burning between the knock on his nose and hitting Genji.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:44 pm

OoC: Why does everyone assume I'm yelling and generally loud?, I talk dramatically, but I'm actually talking softly.

IC: Right after Abel was done with his speech, Genji would interfere again in Naito's favor, telling him that the silver-haired student did not mean what he had just heard. Staring at Genji, the Albino remained thoughtful for a moment, with a sad glimmer on his eyes. "Are you sure that it isn't you trying to see something that it's not there?, Something that makes considering your fellow man livestock redeemable?... You think too highly of people, Genji Kano. Some of us have nothing good left inside...", he said, speaking not only of Naito, but also of himself. Both the wolf and farmer were just as evil on his eyes, for sacrificing the weak and innocent for their own good, their malice just grew and grew... Was there a point, a threshold of corruption past which the soul ceased to exist?... If so, both Naito and him were already on the way to their well deserved damnation. "Do not assume as yours the guilt of these mistakes. You did not put this man in charge. The responsibilities of his actions fall upon others. Your labour, Genji, is to correct.", he added upon perceiving Genji's emotional state in a show of the kindness he seldom demonstrated.

It was then when Naito responded. Truly, what a huge, stupid pride, thought Abel to himself, amused that he had managed to lure the so-called genius right into where he wanted it to be. Now, Naito had revealed two important things about himself, that he was ambitious and that he evaluated worthlessness in terms of achievements. More than enough for Abel to begin showing him how he was nothing but scum. Plus, he now had been insulted. He had an excuse to do it now... These were certainly entertaining times. And even more amusing was that the single error that Kogami had not been stupid enough to commit, had been committed by someone with an ego inflated enough to proclaim himself as superior to all of his peers. Ironic indeed.

Chuckling lowly to himself, Abel observed Naito leaving the fair. He would take from him that which he loved the most, just as he had done with Shibuya. Kogami loved power and the good name his position had granted him, that was the cornerstone of his life. In Naito's case, his life relied on the belief that he was better than anyone else. His whole system of thought depended on that supposed fact. Well, luckily for Abel, the self-esteem was the most fragile thing in a human being, and humans and their lives were so fragile already... Like flickering lights of fireflies, they lit the infinite darkness of the sky one moment just to fade away the next, never to return... It was beautiful, but it had no essence. A world in continuous change was unable to have such a thing as a soul. Thus, nothing was, for nothing lasted.

It was then when his thoughts were interrupted by the brutish Gabishi, that came in, threatening him and expressing aloud his hatred for Kogami. Abel smiled in both a proud and somewhat cocky way. Now, THIS was more like it. His involuntary push had sent Gabishi in just the right direction. "I called you coward because you acted like such.", he calmly said while he stared into Gabishi's eyes, still smiling, "I gave you the chance to get rid of his control right here and now. You chickened out and wasted it... Fighting me will not make you anymore of a man." Abel's expression hardened as he also took a step towards Gabishi. "If you want me to eat up my words, prove me wrong. In the upcoming investigation, expose Kogami. Shake off his chains and crush your enemy. That's the way of the Lion.", said Abel in a reference to Nietzsche that he didn't really expect Gabishi to understand., but that he enjoyed making nonetheless.

Turning away, he walked away towards the exit, "I trust you'll be brave and show me I was mistaken.", he said to Gabishi without turning, as he waved goodbye while walking.

Well, hadn't this been fun?

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptySun May 19, 2013 9:20 pm

The day had certainly been eventful already, with so much excitement Dansen was first drawn to the challenge that was thrown at Naito by the seemingly brave but perhaps unsuspecting Naoki. "Well that sounds like my kind of gig, me going to the club room would be no problem and who knows maybe I'll be surprised by the guy's moves." With that Dansen was on the tail of those that where arriving at an upset or an otherwise unsurprising defeat. Which was it to be? Well that was to be for time to decide.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Gabishi stay in silent while looking at Abel walking away. He knew that Abel wasn't the bad guy, but he didn't like to how much big mouthed he was. SInce everyone was leaving Gabishi decided to do the same. He leaved the place with almost all the students looking at him. He didn't care about it, he just don't like the drama. He decided to go to his favorite spot of the school to smoke a cigarette, hoping no one could find him.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:34 am

OoC: This is.. a difficult topic to grade. Everyone is so hostile, some of you surprisingly didn't form social links. What I did was tally up your positive points, and the reception you got from the person you were linking too. If you made no links, it's because there was no mutual understanding or bonding. Simple hellos does not count as bonding, sadly. If you didn't learn something about the other person you were linking to, or have a firm connection with them, then you'll understand my decisions.

Genji has established a rank 3 social link with Naoki of the Fortune Arcana, rank 5 with Naito of the Emperor Arcana, rank 2 with Abel of the Moon Arcana.

Genji and Abel can now take half damage when protecting one another from an attack once per battle.

Naito has established a rank 3 social link with Dansen of the Emperor Arcana, rank 5 with Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana, rank 4 Social Link with Gabishi of the Strength Arcana.

Gabishi and Naito can now create a team skill with the bond they have achieved:

Users may now create a simultaneous attack that can be used for 1/3 of each of their SP. The damage performed will be AoE and counts as Tier 2 damage. They will add their stats involved with the attack together first, and then calculate that total amount with the tier +. Can only be used once per battle. You will add this attack to your Persona Compendium under your fusion attack. This can be remade each time a user gains a new Persona.

Code:
[b]Team Attack Name:[/b] [What is the name of your attack]
[b]Team Members Involved:[/b] [Should be your names here]
[b]Personas Involved:[/b] [Which Personas are used in the attack]
[b]Damage Type:[/b] [Choose Two types of damage involved in the attack. Make sure you note which party member is doing what damage type so you can add up the damage using the stats used, correctly.]
[b]Description of Attack:[/b] [What does the attack look like? What do you both do to perform the attack?

Dansen has established a rank 3 Social Link with Naito of the Emperor Arcana.

Naoki has established a rank 3 Social Link with Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana.

Gabishi has established a rank 4 Social Link with Naito of the Emperor Arcana and rank 1 with Abel of the Moon Arcana..

Abel has established a social link with Gabishi of the Strength Arcana and a rank 2 Social Link with Genji of the Hanged Man Arcana..
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Student Club Fair! Open
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3