Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Student Club Fair! Open

Go down 
+4
Genji Kano
Abel XIV
Xombie
Raia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:55 pm

OOC: Fuck, there are so many things to pay attention to in a thread so crowded =.=...

IC: Right after Abel's small brush with Kogami, Genji called at both of them, asking them to cut it out, which was fine with Abel. He didn't feel like picking a fight with him right now... Plus, despite of the hostility, the immense hatred he felt toward the school council member, he didn't actually hate him any more than all the things that on his eyes needed to be cleansed from this world... In fact, due to Koga's butchered attempt to control him, he didn't actually see a threat, but a toy to play with until he eventually crushed him, what limited the hatred he could feel thanks to a streak of pity towards his doomed opponent. It wasn't that Abel reserved a special hatred towards Kogami, no... It was the darkness that had a death grip on his soul. The same darkness that had him spiralling in a descent towards the total loss of humanity he tried to ignore day after day.

Thus, he just stood there as he let Kogami leave. One day, he'd catch that mouse and put an end to this game, but the time was still yet to come... Before, Abel would teach his foe a very important lesson.

Fear.

And so, Abel observed Kogami walk up to the Kendo stand and Naito... This was ought to be good, so he discretely closed by, overhearing their conversation and even if he feigned a total lack of attention, he was analyzing every word that left both of their mouths. He rejoiced at the scene, because he knew that after this there was no way both Naito and Kogami did not end confronted... Yet, there was something very wrong here... Why would Kogami incite this situation by menacing the captain of the team and reducing the funds for the club?, He was incompetent, but this was outright moronic for even him to do...

Then it dawned on him as he addressed Gabishi as 'captain of the boxing team'. There was no way on earth someone like Gabishi, a cast out from society who most hated and feared ended up as the captain of the boxing, much less in this completely out of the blue fashion...

That was, without help from someone really high in the student council.

A vicious grin was formed on Abel's face as he moved in between Naito and Kogami, his triangular, almost shark-like teeth adding to his already eery appearance. "So that's what you were up to...", he said loud enough for Genji, for Naito, for everyone to hear. "You are threatening the kendo club and trying to discredit its captain to gain another pawn, aren't you?"

"Let me guess, when this fair is over you'll approach Naito and tell him he has two options... To see how the funds for the kendo team plummet, probably putting an end to the club, or to become the captain... And do you some... 'Favors' in return..."

The Albino closed in to the PCB, walking in the same graceful yet terrible way of a panther, his playful eyes fixed on him as he confidently approached his defenseless prey, ready for the kill. "Did you think I was someone you could try to to with with no consequences?", the teenager stopped right a step away from his foe. "Well, know this... Now I'll give you chase until you regret every single word you said to me. That I cannot be controlled by your petty threats does not mean I'll let you go unharmed after threatening me, my band and my friends. You cannot hide from me, nor can you hide the truth from my eyes... And everyone will see my truth. I'll have you branded for what you are, for your sins, so everyone knows what little venomous viper you are...". Then, he took a step to the side and extend his hand at the new boxing captain, pointing at him. "You. You and I are the same. Outcasts. Feared and shoved away by a society that ostracizes us... But I have heard about you. You are something that I am not. A noble man with a good heart. There's no way you just submit to this little scumbag. Speak the truth. He has you threatened, didn't he?... Just like in my case, first, he threatened you, then most likely the little friends you may have and moved on and on until you eventually gave in... And then he gave you power. The boxing club. You'd never have become a member, much less the captain without him. After all, no one likes you but your kin. However, it is convenient for this puppeteer wannabe to give you a... 'Push'... That way he has a pawn that he can use to control even more people... If I'm right, now it's your time to end his control over you by exposing his wretchedness in front of everyone... Otherwise, look into my eyes and tell me I'm lying.", he said as he crimson eyes drilled into Gabishi's, as if they were trying to reach out for the truth inside them. At the same time, he was fully aware that everyone was looking at him, they had heard him and they were already spreading the word of Abel. His case was still convincing despite what Gabishi might answer, what meant one thing...

He had already won. Kogami's name was stained by the shadow of doubt and rumor. Nothing would ever be the same for him. And that shade was about to turn into something much more ugly.
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Here's some music!, God Send Conspirator, by C&C, which is perfect because of the cool guitar and the title lol.

Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 9:31 pm

The Kendo booth had certainly gotten crowded in the space of time between Dansen entering the fair and meeting with his elder in the Kendo club, the list included seemingly some innocent and rather well adjusted guys, two to be exact one he had identified with the name Genji Kano and another who went by the name of Naoki, they both seemed to have better disposition than others like Naito and even Dansen if he had to admit it. Genji introduced himself to the young man and concluded that he should learn from Naito as his skill with a blade was seemingly rather common knowledge. "Hmm Naito-senpai I never knew you would be so popular and talked about." The comment was meant to be one of surprise but it was not too hard to see a stoic and abrasive guy like Naito to perhaps have a softer side to him that may make his approachable.

Next he heard from the horse's mouth itself seemingly... A complement, the most important part was that it seemed like a compliment but to the more keen it was more off-putting and was more like a challenge to Dansen rather than a encouragement of his continued growth. "Oh Naito-senpai you don't have to worry, when I take on a task I won't stop till I get through it." The gauntlet had been thrown. Dansen with a Cheshire like grin on his face had taken up on Naito's declaration of evolution, he would not learn from anyone he would go his own way till he beat everyone at their own game. Another member of seemingly the second year entered the fray near the booth, this one was unlike the others as he seemed out of place a rather tall guy and seemingly rather big at least in the muscle sense from what Dansen could see. He introduce himself as Gabishi Ogami, he had a small smile across his face when he said it when Dansen would meet a guy like this outside of school he would probably end up in a fight with him his look was more street thug than high school student, but underneath that a rather solemn yet peaceful demeanor shone through. "This guy... Seems like a respectable fella." Dansen thought this to himself as once again his attention was turned to another face yet this one left a sour taste in the mouth of seemingly everyone in the vicinity.

This new guy who everyone seemingly begrudgingly regarded as Kogami was a different sort than the others around. He acted rather kindly towards everyone but the charade was a thinly veiled one, he had done nothing but claim the shortcomings of the clubs and others around him and when he responded to another entry know as Abel who put the group of those surrounding the booth to now uncomfortable levels the other man retort in a rather stirring speech where he claimed the cowardice of the seemingly universally disliked Kogami that made Dansen smirk in its rather surgical destruction of a person's personality. "Well at least he has the good decency to be honest about his hate for someone..." Dansen thought to himself on the points Abel made, it seemed everyone with a stake had something to say to Kogami. Dansen had no personal problems with the man at the moment but his acts of rather negative reinforcement made Dansen rather vocal against his senpai. Smiling all the while and completing his Rubik's cube while looking at Kogami Dansen called out to the other teen "Perhaps if we had some competent council members and then got the equipment that is needed for the betterment of our training, then maybe all of our clubs would be more inclined to get just a bit higher in the rankings and granting a better standing to this school. Unless it is not in the job description of the Student council to approve the betterment of the students or did the president decide to leave all that to the brain trust he gathered..." He much like Abel had spoken out of turn but in a way that was less hateful and more patronizing Dansen was looking to see what this hated individual had to say against plenty of criticizing.

"This is where the fun begins..."
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:41 pm

Naito would speak to Kogami about why Kendo should be funded. The way he would speak was remarkable. Every reason was solid, every sentence was effective. It was a masterpiece of argument. It was certainly way better than most students in his third year English class could do. If Genji was in Kogami's position, which he didn't want to be, he would've given Naito the money right there. It would be really odd if Kogami wouldn't consider it.

There was also something that Naito forgot in his argument that Genji would try to add to it, but then Abel would come in and make a lot of accusations about Kogami. Instantly, many alarms rung in Genji's head. Not only was Abel making accusations towards Kogami that he is trying to make a pawn out of Naito, but at the same time, he is accusing Kogami of doing it to Gabishi already! Genji's personal reasons to scold Kogami were definitely present, but he had to control himself. Even though these things were happening to his friends, Genji had to investigate it. It was a sizable deal to investigate corruption within clubs, but the Student Council? It was huge! This wasn't a simple accusation, either. It had a lot of backing to it, it seemed. Abel knew a lot of facts that many people wouldn't. Genji would brush this off, but as he looked into Abel's eyes, he knew that Abel wasn't kidding. He would trust Abel's accusation to be one to consider.

He would look over to Gabishi, seeing if his reaction was right, he would hope that Gabishi would tell Genji the truth, but had really no doubt in his mind that he would. He would then look to Naoki, feeling sorry that he ended up getting tied up in all of this. Maybe if he said things right, he could maybe impress Naoki? Genji surprised himself with the thought. He wasn't one to try to impress people, he was one to try and get people to accept him, but not impress. Why did he want to impress Naoki? Sure, there were many others that would make more sense to impress, like his fellow Users, but Naoki? Genji felt himself blush a little, but luckily this could've been seen as the heat of the accusations, the drama in the small area around the Kendo table.

Genji would shake his head, somewhat getting caught up in the accusation and the want to impress Naoki. He was a part of the police force of the school, he had to say something.

"That's a very serious accusation, Abel-san. But from what I see, you seem to be very charged about the issue. This isn't just a charge against clubs being corrupt, you're going right after Student Council, it's my job to investigate all of these. It doesn't seem that you would make this up out of the blue, that isn't like you. That's why I'm putting your charges under investigation as soon as the Club Fair ends, but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to keep your accusations in mind. Luckily, it ends after today, so expect a full
investigation soon. If what you're saying is correct, I would have to not only question you, but Kogami-san and Gabishi-san as well. Part of me hopes that you're wrong about the accusation, but at the same time, if you're right, I'm going to make sure that the Student Council stays safe. Whether you are right or wrong, though, somebody's going to get in trouble, so I hope that you know the seriousness of what you're getting into."

Genji sighed. Though he was a mature person, he didn't like being overly serious. It was possible to be energetic and funny while being mature. It was the kind of person that Genji was. In the end, he had to keep the Fair running smoothly, so he still wanted to argue for the Kendo Club. It would be a large indication of whether Kogami was suspicious or not, though the full investigation didn't start yet, a smaller scale investigation starts as soon as the charges are brought up, especially when the accuser and the accused are in the same area. Reactions mattered. Genji certainly wasn't the smartest person in the world, but when it came to things he took seriously, he might as well be a genius.

"But back to why the Kendo Club should be funded. If the club wins it's first trophy, not only would the school be recognized, but the student's morale would go up. Happier students mean a happier school. I think that the team can win this year, especially with people like Naito on the team. He's super good at Kendo, our team has a chance. Cutting the funding might take that chance away, in the end."

Genji looked back at Naoki again to see his reaction. He blushed a little again. Why him out of all people? Genji didn't know, but maybe he will soon enough.

Last edited by Genji Kano on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raia

Raia

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:04 pm

What a minor setback, Abel has a big mouth. Kogami would only think that women had the tendency to run their mouths when in groups. Like a gossiping female, and the obvious band wagon. Kogami hated them all in a sense, they were definitely annoying. “”What a troublesome fellow he is, definitely annoying.. “ A small voice in Kogami’s head started to speak as he stressed the need to shut up Abel. “Throw him in limbo, make him join the rest of his kind. Limbo makes a good trash bag , get rid of them. Can’t you feel it, the anger of losing something? I can’t see a gain out of this!!!” And there it was, the small voice in Koga’s head that just explained that there might not be a positive result to this. “…I didn’t gain?..” Kogami then walks over to the boxing club and snaps out of it. However, the anger was lingering. It was deep inside of Kogami and stood like a ticking time bomb. “Ahh, so there you are Gabishi Ogami. Now its time to get into the basic measures of things. This is Takeda, your newly appointed second in command. “ Kogami was referring to the white haired man that Gabishi was referring to before. Kogami then waves his hands off towards the other club members “This is Jean, claude, barry..” Kogami then looks back at his black book after introducing everyone.

“The next competition is next month, so try to meet five days a week as a start. You guys should get in shape and be in top condition. “
Kogami then looks at the rest of the members, who all strangely seemed like they use to be ex delinquents. “ Guys, Gabishi is your new captain. I expect you to respect him just as much as you respect yourselves, and each other. You all have similar stories, branded by society as delinquents, here is your chance to prove them wrong. Try to turn this urge of violence into a positive, try to gain… the new club equipment like the boxers, gloves, weights… its all been placed so don’t worry about it.” Kogami then puts on a smile and waves his hand as he goes to the next club. “Ill leave you to it.” Kogami put on an amazing front as to acting natural even though he was completely annoyed at Abel’s interference in front of him. It would be better to just kill him, but there was no gain from that. Besides the fact that he would be silenced, being silenced right after what he said would even draw more suspicion. It has to be at a time and place where something inconspicuous happens, and he would have to be wearing some disguise. Or a mask, as well as the nobody called Dansen. Kogami doesn’t even know who he is, and yet he has the nerve to disrespect him. Naito, Koga could practically smell the arrogance. Genji was the biggest problem, He could ruin Koga’s standing In the student council. “Ill need to have a talk with him….”
Back to top Go down
Crevan

Crevan

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:14 pm

He smiled in Genji's direction, leaning forward a bit to see all these other people and their varied responses. Genji's trying to look cool was rather, cute, to Naoki. It felt weird to say it that way maybe charming would be a better way to describe it, no, he was definitely cute with the small blush. He was like a sensitive tough guy that was mushy on the inside. "Genji, why you acting so cool all of a sudden?" he put his hands on his hips and gave him a playful glare that would mildly damage small children. He gave Genji a small slap on the back but felt something out of place...

more like someone. He noticed a silver haired dude, wearing glasses. He seemed to be looking out of eyes in a direction away from everyone else. It seemed sad to him and his ears showed, drooping a little but then perking back up. He walked over to him and tried to align himself with the silver haired guy's line of sight. He chirped out a long "Hi" to him, curious to see way he was so shy in a good social and lively atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Gabishi was standing right beside the white haired man as he made a long speech that a lot of people heared. Gabishi remain in silent with ne expression on his face towards the white haired man. He felt the pressure that everyone was looking at him. He always hated that feeling to being watched by a lot of people. Gabishi look straight into Abel's eyes and just smirked at him. How the hell he knew what Gabishi was going trough. Everything that he said was right but Gabishi didn't wanted to approve at that right now, since Kogami was still around there. Abel right? Who do you think that i'm being submitted by him? If you heard about me, than you know that i will destroy everyone that try to tame me.... Gabishi said while still looking into Abel's eyes. Gabishi was trying to send a message to Abel, but it was a little hard for him. So he grabbed Abel's shoulder and pull it closer to him. With a low tone that Abel only can hear, he said We need to talk in private.... . After saying that Gabishi quickly passed him, but before reaching the boxing club he look at Genji and Naito. He had a serious look on his face but also a weak. He quickly nodded and continue to walk to the boxing table.

Somehow he felt so weak right now. Abel was right, both him and Gabishi where the same but at the same time different too. Even thought Gabishi was the feared lion from Nadashiki, right now he felt like a little cat. He reached the Boxing Club table. He remain in silent while Kogami was introducing the members of the club to him. Gabishi just stay quite while looking at them. Kogami was saying that the members where also deliquantes, that's just great. Well.... is nice to meet you guys Gabishi said with a smirk on his face while seeing Kogami leaving the place. Now he was just waiting for Abel, hoping that he get the message.
Back to top Go down
Abel XIV

Abel XIV

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Surprisingly, soon after Abel was done with his vicious onslaught at the council member, he found it being taken further by someone else. Glancing aside, the teen saw that the second perpetrator was the one of the students that stood besides Naito. Interesting. When he talked not many people dared to interfere in any way. The teen was however glad to see his words supported... Even though his spotlight on the subject couldn't be more incorrect. The kendo club wasn't important. Fuck the kendo club. It was the corruption in the council what he should he worrying about. But to each their own. It wasn't like he cared about that either. He was just acting for revenge and the opportunity to spread a little bit of anarchy around him. It was always fun to see the established order crumble down as people turned against each other. At least when they did so, they dropped their masks of kindness and were true to themselves.

The next to talk was Genji, who not only apparently was also in the student council, but who also was in charge of supervising the council... Now this was certainly unexpected. And convenient, since he told Abel that measures would be taken, what happened to be even more unexpected. He hadn't actually thought that he would be able to make someone take an act, at least so fast, even before his words were proven right... He must had been really convincing.

However, Genji also warned him about the dangers of his accusation, which Abel was perfectly conscious of. Surely a lot of shit would be hurled at him in order to turn all of this against him, and then, who knew?, Maybe he would be branded as a liar, maybe he would be expelled... But honestly, he didn't care. This was a russian roulette and those who pulled the trigger had to be ready to end up with a bullet on their brains.

"Whatever happens, so be it.", thus answered Abel as he stared into Kogami's eyes awaiting for his answer. It was his time to fight back.

However, Kogami did not do so. Without a word, he just left. Without defending himself. Without denying his words.

For a moment, Abel simply stood there, stunned by his reaction... However it wasn't long before the albino let out a small chuckle. Oh, Kogami. He truly never failed to take the very worst possible option. His choice had been but a social suicide. Now, whatever happened next, it was a sure thing that his name would be stained. Rumors would run wild. Hatred against him would grow until it caused his downfall and the one of everyone working with him. It was just a matter of time now... That was, Abel thought as he switched his gaze from to Hikuro, if Gabishi didn't lay the strike that would end it all.

The moment for the truth had come, only Gabishi was left to speak... And when he did, Abel didn't believe what he heard.

This bastard... This lying bastard dared to say he was wrong with the dirty hole on his face he dared to call mouth... But his eyes, his body language said otherwise. Abel's clenched fists trembled in pure rage. He could barely keep himself from silencing Gabishi with his own hands as the words left the former's mouth, his eyes flaring in anger. When Gabishi attempted to grab him, he instinctively stroke the incoming arm with the back of his hand, "Who allowed you to lay a hand on me, coward?", his voice charged with a contempt not even Naito could have dreamed of equaling. He no longer cared wether or not Gabishi had something to tell him. For all he cared, he could burn in hell.

It was then when he heard picked up Naito's words as he talked behind him, "Livestock?", said the teenager aloud as he stared at Gabishi, his eyes full of disgust, "Well, it's clear that some people here are but sheep awaiting sacrifice", turning towards the silver-haired student, sending an iced glare at him. "They are nothing but a herd for people like you to guide. And they wouldn't have it other way. They just love being the trash they are, forever afraid, forever asleep... But you know something Mr. Farmer?", Abel's expression changed, now bearing that malevolent smile, the glint of dark on his eyes, "I'm no livestock. I'm the big, bad, bad wolf. Never forget that. Here, the President's Bitch was too blind to see and I assure you I'll turn his dreams of grandiosity into ashes... But again, Kogami is an incompetent worthless fuck and you are not. You sure know better than awakening my anger. Wolves are not dangerous if you respect them."

Last edited by Abel XIV on Tue May 07, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dansen

Dansen

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:34 pm

The situation had seemingly got a lot more violent or at least the feeling of uncomfortable anger coming from the white haired spitfire known as Abel was making Dansen feel a bit off tilt due to his seemingly negative attitude along with his seemingly unprovoked anger at Gabishi at least, in Dansen's eyes it was unprovoked but the snowy-haired man was all sorts of fed up with both the student council and seemingly everyone else around him. It did not require any sort of provocation he seemed to get angry at just about anyone who dared to speak out of term or who wanted to voice an opinion got an earful.

What had really set him off was most likely was Naito had said about those who had gathered around the Kendo club's booth, he had related those there as 'livestock' it was a rather negative assertion of those around. What seemingly was worse was that Dansen could not tell whether or not Naito lumped him with the suggested cattle or he was supposedly above it.... It was a rather off-putting feeling and the young gambler had to make a comment on the term just as Abel began to make another 'rousing' speech against Naito, Dansen made comment on the use of the term as well "Well Naito-Senpai as eloquent as Abel-san has been on your comments on the local populace it may be unprofitable to relate people to farm animals..." Dansen also made comment on what Naito claimed on taking down the competition "For cutting people down that seems like a messy business now if they are willing to play and pay for their loss then I'm all for that..." The boy had no expectations to the contrary that Naito would take his words well but he at least hoped that his elder could understand why the angry albino was shouting and making references to the three little pigs at this point.

The last thing that came up was another boy who seemed to be the same age as Dansen yet seemingly less open for conversation greeting Naito, the boy seemed to be friends with the another there, specifically Genji Kano. When he introduced himself Naito simply beckoned him to sign up or leave the stand, the bluntness that personified the silver haired elder was so much that the air around the stand seemed to grow colder as the complete ignoring of the boy was complete. "S.. So cold...." Dansen stuttered for a moment at the sheer bluntness of his Senpai then proceeded to simply waiting on those around him to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:40 pm

There was a lot going on that made Genji's stress level's jump through the roof. Luckily, he could handle it for now. A year of going through the delinquents and personalities of this school has trained him for such a moment. Personality clashes happen often, but this was a big deal. It seemed like whoever was almighty and powerful out there put the wrong people in the wrong place at the wrong time. Either that, or it was just coincidence that the worst combinations of personality and attitude were right here in front of him.

Genji would watch Kogami just simply leave the table without any thought to the Kendo Club. Genji was none less than angry at the disrespectful display. Genji would chase after him, but the student was already in deep water already. There was no point in just throwing more stuff at him, he could do it later. But he needed to vent his anger somehow. He wouldn't freak out, but he would say, "Dammit, Kogami, the Kendo Club actually had low funding for years, I didn't defend it for my health. He may think of me as some tool, but the Disciplinary Committee looks at funding, too!" Genji let out an aggravated sigh. There was too much scandal to all of this. He would calm down rather quickly, it was his nature.

Genji Kano didn't understand what was going on. Was the scandal much greater than he imagined or was Kogami simply being a jerk to the Kendo Club? Genji has been here for close to three years, he knows what bad equipment does, not only to just the Kendo Club, but for other clubs as well. The school certainly wasn't poor. It could probably fund all of its clubs without any problems. So why does Student Council get to decide? Maybe the system was flawed the whole time.

Then there was Naito calling people live stock. Nothing like calling a spitfire livestock. Oh Naito... It wasn't the best choice of words, but Genji kind of understood what Naito was saying. After knowing Naito for a little while, he couldn't feel hurt by his words anymore. It might not have even been directed at him. Genji now had to calm Abel down. This day was a lot more hectic than he imagined.

"Abel-san, please calm down! Naito-san's words aren't as mean as you put them out to be. That's just how he is. This isn't something to be concerned about right now. There's something fishy going on. Kogami-san's refusal to even consider the Kendo Club is weird. I'm sure that there were other clubs that didn't need as much funding. I look at funding myself. There were definitely clubs, like Kendo, that needed funding and clubs that didn't. Maybe you should join Student Council, Naito-san, you have a good head for these things, but I'll leave it up to you. I'm sorry that I couldn't prevent this from happening. I should've been more alert."

Genji threw that last sentence at all of the people there. If it was true that Kogami had been involved in a lot of scandal, then Genji would feel terrible about it. He was in the Disciplinary Committee, he should have been more involved. Maybe it was his guilt trip personality that made him this way, but that's how Genji felt.
Back to top Go down
Crevan

Crevan

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:01 am

This guy was certainly something else, thought Naoki, who found it strange that his natural charisma not infectious to this whited hair guy. Maybe he was one of those extremely tough, strong guys that had to be the best or something. "So, no demonstration or anything? No trial run? I do want to know of it's worth my time to even come by" he said with a little devilish look in his eye, although subtle enough to escape normal detection. Naoki could relish the chance for a little sport with swords, even though he felt that it was unmanly to wield things instead of using your fists and sheer strength. "I take you in a three point match!" he declared to the silver haired man, pointing his finger in his direction of some visable force.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hikuro

Hikuro

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Gabishi remain in silent while laying his back on the border of the boxing club. He look at Abel, that was full of anger while yelling everywhere and to anyone. That already made Gabishi a little pissed off, but he try to calm down. He really need to smoke a cigarette if he want to calm down himself a little, but the problem is that he was still inside to school grounds. He had to go out if he wanted to start smoking again. To tell the truth he didn't hear anything about the conversation between Abel and Naito. He wasn't paying much attention to it, until he heard something coming from Abel's mouth. Gabishi expression suddenly changed and become serious. He quickly walked towards Abel with a really angry face. He can't believe that he said that to him. Gabishi was playing nice, since he didn't wanted to disturb anyone but Abel crossed the line. He made the pacific person turning into a demon. He was standing right beside Abel and look at him. What did you said? Gabishi was totally pissed off right now. Not only Kogami was annoying him, but also Abel? Damn, Gabishi was having a totally bad day.

Gabishi was still standing there, waiting for Abel to respond. The problem was that Gabishi was already filled with anger. Abel just didn't annoyed Gabishi, but also look down on him and insulted in front of the others. Kogami is already in my dead list...... do you also want to take a post in there? Gabishi said to Abel. Even tought Gabishi was filled with anger, his face was still serious while looking at Abel. The strange thing was that they both want to put down Kogami, but why they are fighting each other. They should help each other, but it seems that two delinquents can't work together. You are not the only one that want to kill that Kogami, punk Gabishi said as he get closer to Abel while still looking at him with a serious face. Why don't you stop your mouth and use your hands more?
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 EmptySun May 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Genji didn't expect any of this to happen. But before he could open up his mouth, Naoki and his big mouth finished up. Genji could not really do much but facepalm and sigh. Naoki challenged the wrong person. He could just let Naoki ignore it, though. Nor could Genji just simply ignore this, either. One was probably going to get hurt, so he had no make sure that they were both okay. Genji would look to Naoki and begin to speak.

"You did it now, Naoki-san, you challenged someone who is really good at Kendo. I've seen his skill before, it's amazing. But don't worry. I will make sure that you're okay. Trust me."

Genji felt himself blush slightly again. He never said something like that straight out to anyone before. But why Naoki...? His head was fuzzy, he needed to get out of here and get this over with. He had to make sure that Naoki would be okay, but he couldn't hurt Naito's feelings, either. Naoki did challenge him... It was all confusing, but Genji couldn't sit back and not let it happen. If either of them went too far, he would put a stop to it.

"Come on, Naoki-san. Let's go."

He would bring Naoki to the Kendo room. This was certainly one chaotic day for Genji.

[Genji exits with Naoki, when Naoki leaves, this thread should end, no one is active besides Hikuro and Crevan, but Abel is on hiatus, so it should end after Crevan's post]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Student Club Fair! Open   The Student Club Fair!  Open - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Student Club Fair! Open
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next