Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) Empty
PostSubject: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 12:37 am

After waking up in the alley, in pain. He found a letter that explained most of what happened, and how his only way of living was to take meds. Who would have thought that someone like him would be slowly dying by this persona? and that the pills are his life “saver”. He always had bodyguards when they were out in foreign land, if anyone tried to attack, someone would take the bullet it was on there contract, but how can they stop a bullet that was inside him, that was slowly moving towards his heart. And the only way to push it back was a pill a day. However with this new problem, a solution came into his head.

He panted as pushed through the mist he was in, on Standasen island, phoneless. He managed to find the train station. It was the middle of the night, he held his shoulder as his neck was a bit swore. "Persona......Persona?" He teared up a bit before wiping it and going on the train back to San Malarus. He closed his eyes as he felt himself fall asleep on the ride, He had a small dream, of him in a white room and demon like warrior in front of him.

Vincent placed a hand on his heart as his chest opened up. "A-ah....You're my...persona?" The warrior turned to a red and orange mist while it floated into his chest. Before his chest closed up. He felt a cold chill as he kneeled still in the white room. "You tried to kill me.....this is...madness." he was staring at his shaking hands before a door formed in front of him and someone like him stepped out, he had red eyes and a grin.

"Embrace the new you. Mr.Bellarose......the real fun begins, allow me to finally show you the things I was able to piece together." Vincent looked up. "Your me? But that voice.....its...you...Ive.."

The copy laughed as he covered one eye. "Im that special voice you had, since a child. And now with this persona? I feel a hell of a lot stronger, who knows I might break free from your mind. Even if its for a short while" Vector placed a finger on Vincent's forehead. Vincent got flashbacks of him as a kid, before forwarding to the last few weeks of living here in San Malarus. He saw Akina smiling, He saw Nozi smiling, he saw Needle-.....Tremora smiling, before a triangle formed with the small clues and notices, Of what they told him, how they acted, that they knew each other, that something big is taking place. "The sand.....the green star....they know what's happening or at least have a clue, more people on these islands know what's happening, so open your fucking eyes like me and piece the clues together~." Vector smirked as he placed his finger off Vincent's forehead as he stepped back into the door, and it vanished. He heard a whisper. "Brrr....it's getting cold~" and a small chuckle. Before a groan, it was the same groan from when he was choked by nothing, He placed his hands around his throat as if to protect still in the white room. "it came from my chest..it can't hurt no more!" He stood up before a flash of light sprung.

Vincent woke up. Panting as the train stopped some people looked at him like he was crazy. As he ran out the train and train station out to the streets, Pitch black as he rubbed his eyes. "I need to get to the bottom-," He stopped dead in his tracks reaching into his pants, pulling out the letter and bottle. "Do they have a side effect....I feel like its winter.....My neck is so cold." He shooked his head and placed them back into his pocket; running to the nearest delil as he swung open the door. "I NEED TO USE YOUR PHONE!..........................please?"

An hour passed as a limo came for him, a butler walked out and ran to him with a bag of things. A black scarf, a new cell phone, and a bottle of VOSS water. "Master Bellarose you don't-"

Vincent took the bag as he threw the scarf on, Before drinking some of the water. "Thank you Walter, Im fine....just go back home for the night, I'll stay in a motel tonight, Don't bring my parents into this." He nodded as he walked back to the car. Thank god his wallet was still on him. He glared a bit at the ground as he collected the three numbers already. Texting each of them the same thing in order Akina, Nozi, Tremora 'Meet me, at the park down town, this is important....I know whats going on now. I dont know how to explain it but I know you know something that your not telling me. Vincent' He made sound like he was texting one person but they all got the same message. He pressed sent as he hoped they came, walking to the park he came to, as he went up the hill, looking at the tree, it was the same tree Aki, magically found or pulled a blanket for him. A blanket would be nice right now, warm and fuzzy. He checked behind the tree. "Figures....no blanket." he sat down under the tree as he hugged his knees and closed his eyes.

Waiting~.....................
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 2:51 am

Akina had been in bed, trying to fall asleep but having difficulty when her phone went off. She rubbed her eyes as she picked up the phone to check the text. Who would text her at this hour? Plus, it was from an unfamiliar number. That made it worse. A wrong number, maybe? No. Her eyes widened and suddenly she was wide awake as she read the text. It was Vince, from another phone. And what it was saying was pretty surprising in itself.

'He...knows what's going on? What?' She kind of just stared at her phone for a few seconds, trying to process the text. 'And he wants me to go to the park now? Fucking hell.' She got up groggily, getting dressed in her usual attire before looking at the window. "Well, I guess I'm breaking a promise today. I'm sorry," She winced, apologizing to herself mostly. She'd promised that she wouldn't betray her parent's trust and sneak out anymore after she did to go to the prison. But this, this was different. She opened the window and climbed out, landing on the ground below like she was so used to. She shouldn't be used to this, but of course she was.  

Pretty soon she was running down the street to the park, trying not to alert anyone to her presence in fear of looking suspicious. Why the hell would someone like her be outside at this time, going as fast as she was? Hell, she didn't even know. But stuff happens.

She'd arrived at the park as fast as possible, a little out of breath as she spotted her friend. Akina instantly approached him, a questioning look on her face. He looked...cold. It's pretty much summer out here, why would he be cold? Sure, it was a bit chilly this late at night, but still.

"Alright, I'm here. What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:37 am

His eyes widen to see the first of the three. He smiled warmly as he stood up to hug her. "Akina.....I-Im so glad your here......I got to san Malarus as soon as my chest stopped hurting and my legs had feelings....." he sighed. "Im sorry to have dragged you out of bed so late...I just cant wait....I was about to die." he rubbed his arm, it was no joke. "B-But...Im here..breathing....does the word. Persona? mean anything to you?" He looked up at her with a frown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:37 am

Nozomi just happened to be at home when he suddenly got a text message from Vincent. Deciding to check he noticed it was a very urgent message it appears. Perhaps Vincent was in trouble or something? Nozomi decided to head over there. He probably wasn't the only person Vincent messaged by the way.It was strange. Vincent knew what was going on?Was this about the supernatural and whatever?Christ if Vincent got a persona or something....He'd wonder how the hell he discovered it. Nozomi exitted his house heading to the park to meet Vincent for whatever it was he found out. Seemed rather important Nozomi thought. Perhaps the boy was in danger or something.

Hey Vincent.What's up?He would say arriving to the scene with Akina already there.Oh hey Akina.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:04 am

He gave a small smile. "So you guys do know eachother......So, he was right. Its like a triangle." he shook his head from the thought before he sighed, fixing his scarf. Before he pulled out the bottle of pills. He nodded towards Nozi. "......H-hey, Nozomi......Sorry to bring you into this but....does the word-" he paused before looking at his bottle then back at the two. "Persona...mean anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:08 pm

I got a text from Vincent. He knows what's going on? Does that mean he has a persona now? Jeez, I hope it isn't that traumatic for him. Anyway immediately after getting the text I rush out of my home and immediately go over to where he said to meet. I get there right when Akina gets there but I hold to the side a tad. Did he text all three of us? Does he know we are connected? Jeez, so many questions, but he has a persona so he deserves the truth.

Wait, did he just say he was dying!? WTF BRO, but he does have a persona, so he deserves to know everything. And then Nozomi comes in and Vincent asks him the same stuff. Except for someone mentioning it's like a triangle? Is this someone his Persona Prometheus? Hmmmm, that might be a possibility, but it could be someone else that knows about us. But who else would know about us?

I decide to finally step in. "*Sigh* Yes Vincent, we are all connected and know each other, and yes we do know about personas, in fact we have them." I say pointing right into my head. "So, what's this about you dying? We can tell you everything you want to know but I want to know why the hell you are dying."
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Vincent smiled with glee to see red coated man slowly make his way over. "Now why would I let my own host down? I told you they knew each other I guess I was a few steps ahead of you, Face it Vincent you're nothing without me." A small chuckle in his head as he ignored it looking at the three. "mmmmmmmm" a new voice in his head.

"Oh I should thank those pills, it keeps the big guy from choking you again. hehe, I have a new friend~." He bit his lip, as he mumbled. "Achilles?" Why did he know that name? He shook his head and nodded at Tremora. "Tremora!" he smiled a bit, oh how he missed needle noggin, wait why? doesnt matter. He listened to what he had to say before standing in front of all three. "I still don't 100% on what the hell is going on....But, I have reasons to believe all three of you know something....Starting with the fact that you see small rips and portals," He remembered small flashes while he ran away from the train station. "Y-You all know each other somehow so, I want to know....if you were attacked. and given bottles of some sorta pill to keep, A persona under control?" He looked at them he didn't want to tear up, he was scarred from the attack of nothingness. "Cause I sure as HELL did! I almost died....from nothing, yet....it felt like a pair of overgrown hands choking me, I was at the football game, and left early, M-Mist formed, I couldn't see a damn thing. then i was attacked.  Thats all I can remember, I woke up in alley, about two hours later with this?" he tossed the bottle over to Nozi, as he took the letter out to show to Tremora and Akina. ".....And a letter explaining, someone helped me, I guess. Damnit the worst part is, it's the summer and I think I'm so scared...that Im freezing." He tightened the scarf around his neck, stepping back from the three as he sat down under the tree on the hill, looking up in the sky.

"I'm so sorry if I sound like a total psycho." he placed his hands on his head as he closed his eyes. "I think I'm going crazy, maybe I was drugged at the game, Maybe I should have stood up. Crap and to think I almost dragged Nozi into this, to come to the game with me...who knows what could have happened." He shook, from fear? from the "weather?" from embarrassment?

"Your showing weakness boy." that new voice again?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 5:48 am

She read over the note, an eyebrow raised in a silent question. Which she would voice as soon as she was done reading. "Hm...you have to take pills to keep your persona under control?" That was...odd. Akina had never heard of someone having a persona and not being able to control it. Inugami, since the minute she'd gotten him (it? Did it even have a gender?), had been completely loyal and obedient, functioning as if just another part of her, as if they were one. Wasn't that how a persona was supposed to work in the first place?

As far as she knew, Nozomi and Tremora never had any issues with controlling theirs.

"W-Well...to get my persona, in a way I was attacked as well. But, by the way you're describing it, mine was different. I woke up in the Alternate San Malarus, those tears take you to the various alternate places if you go through them by the way, and I got attacked by my shadow. Which is basically the part of me I wanted to ignore and pretend didn't exist? I don't know. It said a lot of...bad stuff and then mutated into a monster that was trying to kill me. Though, Nozi and Tremora defeated it, then I faced and accepted it and it turned into Inugami. My persona." Well, that was what happened, as crazy as it sounded.

"Tremora and Nozomi didn't have to fight their shadows to awaken, though, so I guess it depends on the person?" Akina shrugged. "But to have a persona that tried to and could easily kill you if it wanted, and the only thing stopping it from doing so is taking pills? That...that's really something," Akina wasn't sure what to say. That was a very dangerous situation Vincent found himself in.

"And as to why we all know each other..."
She looked over at Tremora and then Nozi before continuing. "It's not because we were all attacked the same way you were, though we do all have personas, like Tremora said. It's because we're all...working together at the moment. As a team. We're sort of investigating what's been going on lately. The Azores Investigation Team is the name we ended up calling ourselves, though that isn't really relevant. Since you've got a persona, you might as well know what we do so far. We were all confused and stuff like you are right now, though you seem to have a more...special situation than we did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:24 am

Whaaaaat the fuck wow. Ok this shit done escalated quickly.Wow. I can't believe you actually ended up getting a persona Vincent. Shit with the rate we're going at the entire towns gonna have one.He would say jokingly in an attempt to relieve everybody a bit.So you have a persona....That is not under good control. So you gotta take medication in order to control it. I never heard of that before in my life. Though if there's medication...You guys do realize what that means right?That means there are other people who as well aren't capable of taking control of their persona without special assistance.It was a sudden revelation he figured not only him would have. That would mean there are other persona users as well.Who lack the ability to actually control their persona. Perhaps their persona wasn't natural?He didn't know.The persona trying to kill you....Christ man. I ain't never heard of this before. We all got our persona's in different ways frankly.It was true. They were all but people from different pathways all meeting on the same road in a sense no?

Yeah what Akina said. Me n Tremora had different experiences that caused us to gain our personas. Yes we all work together as The Azores Investigation Team. We're tryna figure out what's going on for the most part. So far we're pretty  aware of what to do.It was kinda true. Despite their late entry into things they had their bearings and were decently caught up with what was going on.Well Vincent.Awakening to your persona grants you a new opprotunity you know?To be able to resist what the hells going on and potentially help put a stop to it.But only if you agree.He would say extending that invitation onto A.I.T onto Vincent. Perhaps he would join on his own accord. But it was worth offering him.Hey relax. I doubt similar would have happened to myself. Don't doubt yourself on this.He would state in his attempt to reassure the young boy.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:18 pm

"Special pills to keep a persona under control. Hmmmmm, and it almost killed you until someone gave you those. Hmmmmm, the only way I could see a persona doing that is if it was artificially made and forced into you. That would definently make it hostile and want to kill it's host, but I don't know how it would be made. Oh yeah, those little portals to alternate dimensions, yeah that's a thing."

"Wait, your freezing in the summer? Hmmmmm, could that be a side effect of those pills you have to take? Umm, you do realize that Nozomi could have helped you a lot more than this random guy probably, right? He has a persona that is meant to beat the crap out of shadows, so it can probably do the same for a persona. And stop that, your not a psycho, you just suffered from a traumatic experience, and guess what friends are for? If you say to help each other in hard times you are 120% correct." I approach Vincent and give him a hug, which I can tell he desperately needs.

"It's alright Vincent, we understand and will help you in any way possible."
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:46 pm

He listened to Akina talk, while she explained. His theory about the hidden knowledge she held was right, since the first day they met, again. He had that feeling about her, well not him per say, more like his other crazy self. Score another one for Vector.

"R-Really? so there are other ways to get these freaking things? Personas? F-fuck," he looked down a bit. "I managed to get a screwball that nearly killed me...Without a warning," He sighed looking back up. She explained to him the tears. "You went to another world? Shadows? These things fight? well it sorta explained in the letter but I didn't fully know. God- Why is this happening. " he rubbed the back of his head when Akina finished, her last words echoed. 'more...special situation' He rubbed his head a bit more. Trying to come up with some reasoning why he was picked, but nothing. "Wow, I didn't think you had to go through that Akina...sorry to hear, but I'm sure Nozi and Tremora, kicked ass." He said joking around as he had a similar humor to Nozi. Trying to make himself better.

He looked towards Nozi to listen to this team they created to solve things. "So...Like Mystery Inc. ? Solving Scooby doo mysteries." He chuckled rubbing his arm as he smiled a bit. "Hell, I wish I had a less painful way of getting into this, But if you want me...I want to join this team-" He was stopped when he turned to look at tremora speak about side effects, he was right. Vector even teased him about it getting cold. "Well, Im sure I can recover, fine. Hehe....hm" He was hugged as he blinked. "U-uh..." He needed it." patting Tremora's head. "I mean I might be crazy, Ive been hearing voices in my head hehe." They would assume it was his persona, but up till now. All his persona did was mock him for being weak.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 6:14 am

"Yeah. You can use your persona to fight shadows in the other worlds. Your persona is there to defend and protect you when in danger. Without it around, you most likely wouldn't be able to survive in situations like that," Akina tried to explain, "Uh...it's a bit...hard to actually explain, but it makes sense when you're actually in action. Somehow."

She winced slightly as Vincent brought her shadow to attention again. Part of her was kind of hoping he would just dismiss that part of her explanation. "Hm? O-Oh. It's alright, the fact that I'm even here shows that I came out of that stronger," She said, waving a hand dismissively. She had gotten Inugami out of it, after all. "But yeah, they definitely did, haha. Without Trem and Nozi I would no doubt be dead right now."

"It's probably overwhelming, I know. All of this at once is definitely a lot to take in, but it's alright. Even if our situations aren't exactly the same, we do understand how you're feeling, in a sense," Hell, Akina probably understood how he felt the most here, as she'd also been in danger of dying while awakening, being saved by another person. She'd been terrified when her Shadow has announced that it was going to kill her to be free, just thinking about it now sent chills up her spine.

But enough about her. Right now, this was about Vincent.

She walked forward, sort of patting his back since he was already being hugged by Tremora. "I'm sure you'll be a great addition to our team. You aren't crazy, don't be so hard on yourself. The voice you're most likely hearing is your persona. We've all heard a different voice in our head one way or another," Akina would say in an attempt to comfort her friend. Whether or not she understood the extent of his problem, she was still here to help him through it. They all were. And she wanted Vincent to know that himself. "Tremora's right, you're far from alone in this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:10 am

Listen man all of this can be very overwhelming. Though like what Akina said. Yeah you can use your persona now to fight these...Things called shadows. It gives you the potential to deal with them and survive unlike other normal people. You'll get the hang of it when you see this yourself.He intook Akina's explanation of what she had been through. He didn't notice it until now. Though Akina had surely developed as a person more ever since it.I dont wanna say this at the wrong time but it's strange as to how some of these experiences turn out to be more beneficial than harmful no?...Despite the obvious. What if this was fate's chance of giving their lives that little razzle dazzle?He wasn't going to blatantly say that hough. Now wasn't the time to think of stuff like this as if it were a game or anything.Well in a nutshell yes.You appear to have a...New kind of persona and it seems these drugs are what keep it under control apparently from what your saying.Man. This would implicate a whole nother thing about personas when you consider it.

Well Vince the way I see it yeah.Your rather welcome to join us and everything. Nothings wrong with that. After all we're simply people trying to get to the bottom of what the hell is going on for the most part.He would say as Akina and Tremora went on Vincent. As much as he wanted to do...Something?He had no idea what to do really beyond...Attempting to pat Vincent on the back for the most part. Hey At least it was something right?Guys lets just be glad we didn't all hug him or WE'D be what's killing him instead.The boy would say attempting to alleviate the mood.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm

"Well, Nozomi kicked ass, I was just trying to do whatever I could.... which was nothing. Exactly Vincent, you aren't alone, and many other people understand what your feeling. Yeah, these persona's are very beneficial, but what happened to Akina makes me think I'll eventually have to face my shadow. God I am not looking forward to that."

"Also Nozomi, I doubt any persona that he naturally got would do that to him. Maybe he was experimented on when he was a kid? Exactly, your welcome to join us if you want. Hey, I wasn't hugging him to death Nozomi, it was a light gentle hug. *sigh* Oh whatever."
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 5:11 pm

They were touching him, clearly to comfort still and now Akina and Nozi joined in."G-Guys q-quit it....I'm not a child-" Well he did enjoy the feeling as he sighed when they all finally got off him he chuckled at Nozi's joke. "Y-Yeah.....I guess you're right. " He had a more determine face "And after we find out what's going, on....I'm going to find out what the hell happened to me. I still can't let it go. The way you guys put it sounds like you were all met to have personas. Me? Seemed like I was picked out the blue, Like Trem said, It could have just been placed on me. But screw that." he fixed his scarf. "Fight shadows? Well whatever those are, I know I'm not going to be choked out again, Cause I'm not going to let it make me, its bitch." He gave a thumbs up before sighing.

"Hey! what the hell Tremora I wasn't some test subject as a kid, Ask Akina, She remembers much about me, I was just a normal kid with normal kid problems....So either someone was sick of having a persona and threw one to me or I really have to deal with the fact Im keeping a two- I mean...A murderer in me." he smiled and patted his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)   Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death) Empty

Back to top Go down

Greek Tragedy or Comedy? (Angel, Break, Death)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next