Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Yozonami's Comedy Club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Yozonami's Comedy Club Empty
PostSubject: Yozonami's Comedy Club   Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:53 pm

The crimson door that the young male had entered would transport him into one of the hearts of "Limbo." Once entering the fog filled area, it would immediately begin to shift and churn upon itself. Soon the world around the teen would be twisted into a large room with a stage, a bar, and various tables spread out across the area. Sitting at these tables were faceless people that appeared as black silhouettes. The world around him would now appear to be some kind of poetry or comedy club. Telling by the overall eerie atmosphere, it could have easily passed off like some weird cult meeting. All the faceless people would be 'looking' towards Yozonami the moment he had been transported infront of the stage. There were no words, nor noises. It was just them staring upon the young male without even flinching. The silence would be broken with the sound of footsteps coming across the stage behind the young teen. When he turned to look at the source of the noise, he'd see no other than himself. There were a few keen differences, such as a sinister expression and golden eyes.

Standing up on stage, the doppelganger would grab the mic and give a lazy shrug. "The guest of honor has arrived. I'm surprised someone so lazy could get themselves up from their filth of a life to come here." The figure that looked similar to Yozonami would give a few laughs, while the faceless people in the club joined in with chuckles. "The only thing I'm good at is making people laugh at my pathetic life. I mean really. I have nothing going for me. My parents think I'm a worthless loser, and man are they right. I'm pathetic!" The sinister looking teen would give a wide sinister smile, as the faceless people began to laugh even louder. "He tries so hard to keep people happy, when he can't even make himself smile. There's no one as pathetic as happy go lucky Yozonami, but what can I say? I am you after all. We're pretty useless, aren't we?" At this point, the Shadow Yozonami would toss his mic to the side and place his hands in his pockets to mimic the real Yozonami's usual appearance.

By this time, the crimson red door would open once again to reveal the silver haired attendant. Once making it through, Justine would look towards Yozonami, and then towards his shadow. Personally this was the first time she had gotten directly involved with the awakening process of a Persona. She was to aid the young boy in making the right choices when facing himself, but it wasn't always easy. Luckily, with the Persona Compendium in her hands, she had the power to smite any potential problems that should arise.

"So this is your Shadow Self. A twisted version of yourself that you must face in order to unlock your Persona. Its main goal is to kill you, and take your place in the world. Of course, I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen. Once this monstrosity is defeated, it will transform into your Persona. Though, I suppose we should take this one step at a time, huh?" The woman in blue would open the Persona Compendium in her hand and begin to read. "I've got your back. I'll keep track of your vitality, but this is a fight I can only aid in. You have to face this monster yourself. You have two ways you can handle this thing: by trying to talk it down, or by beating it into submission."

-------------------------

Yozonami Stats:

Shadow Yozonami Stats:

Justine Stats:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Soul

Soul

PostSubject: Re: Yozonami's Comedy Club   Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:06 am

The red light fluttered his vision, but only lasted a short second, as the red light vanished it was replaced by a eerie dark room, it was completely silent and it short of freaked Yozo out. He was now standing on a stage in what looked like to be a club or bar of some kind. Their was an audience sitting out before him, but these were not normal people. They looked like shadows, dark and mysterious, and their faces were blank, experssion less. Just sitting there stareing up at Yozonami, the still silence freaking him out more and more every second. He was trying to understand what exactly was going on.

Suddenly the silence was broken by the echoing of foot steps from behind him. almost instantly the teen spun on his heels to see who had shown up behind him. "what the hell is going on? Yozo was frozen in place, a blank expression now on his face. He could not believe what was standing on the stage before him. There on the stage, holding a mic and welcoming the new guest of honor, was an exact copy of Yozonami. Except for the devious grin and the bright glowing gold eyes this was an exact replica of the young teenager. He was still trying to process everything whena flood of insults, remarks and slanders were suddenly thrown at Yozo. He was taken aback, he could not believe what was taking place. The crowd of faceless shadow people were laughing at these so called jokes.

The worst part was these were feelings Yozo had locked away deep inside of him. No one knew these feelings, so he was completely shocked to be hearing these words. They just kept coming, insult after insult, but everything was truth. Yozo did not even notice that Justine had arrived and was speaking. He was blinded by all the emotions building up inside of him, and all the guilt he was starting to feel. Until finally it was to much, he had totally blocked out Justine and erupted. "SHUT UP! Your wrong, you know nothing about me or who i am, Just stop talking and leave me alone!Yozo dropped to his knees and clutched the sides of his head. He did nto want to hear these things anymore, he wanted these feelings and emotions to go away, go back locked away where he held them for so long,
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Yozonami's Comedy Club   Yozonami's Comedy Club EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:39 pm

"Who would have known the truth would hurt so much?" Yozonami's shadow began to chuckle beneath his breath as the shadows in the club began to distort. The smile on the shadow's face would become more crooked and feral, as the darkness began to merge within its being. "That's okay, Yozonami! I'm sure all this is hard for you to take in from yourself. So, I'll do you a favor and end you now! If you don't want to accept the truth of how useless you are, then I'll blot you out entirely! Hahahaha!!!" The deranged laughter seemed to echo throughout the entire comedy club, as the audience was absorbed into the shadow and played tribute to its transformation. After what seemed like several seconds, there would be an explosion of darkness that would reveal the student's shadow. However, there would be major differences in his appearance. Before, he appeared as a complete copy with minor differences to Yozonami himself. Now, he looked like the pure definition of a monster. He was massive and sat on a throne created by the faceless shadows that previously filled the bar. They seemed to be laughing still, even while being used as a throne for his heavy body. The transformation was surely symbolic; further stating that without the laughter of others to support him, Yozonami would be nothing.

Yozonami's Comedy Club Project%20alliane1

"I am a shadow... The TRUE self... You won't mind if I kill you here, will you? Honestly, having two of us around is just as useless as one. I'll be doing us both a favor, hehehe... Allow me to blot out the final light of your soul!" The massive shadow would lean back in his throne with a menacing smile specifically for his "real" self.

Throughout this whole process, Justine simply watched with a hand on her head. The process of one unlocking their potential was different for each person, as no one was the same. Apparently Yozonami's inner pain revolved around the feeling of being useless and using others laughter to find a purpose. If that was the main cause, then he'd have to come to terms with himself. Her job was to guide him, and so that was what she would do in this situation. Running up to the boy's side, she'd move infront of him to shield him from his shadow. "Yozonami, buckling down and crying isn't going to help calm this beast. Listen to me! The only way to defeat a shadow for good, is to admit your problems, but at the same time learn to overcome them. If not, this thing is going to keep coming to kill you. There's no turning back now." Justine would open the Persona Compendium at this time, awaiting for the young male to get back to his feet. "If you fall here, you're just showing it that it's right. That you are useless! You don't want that do you? Be a man and face your problems!"

Yozonami:

Yozonami's Shadow:

Justine:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yozonami's Comedy Club   Yozonami's Comedy Club Empty

Back to top Go down

Yozonami's Comedy Club
Page 1 of 1