Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Team So Far (Death and Angel)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Team So Far (Death and Angel) Empty
PostSubject: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Message For You Two.READ BEFORE RESPONDING:

Nozomi had texted the two to head over to his house for their second team meeting. Man. He couldn't believe it. The three of them had a persona already and were awakened to their stuff. It was strange though..

....What became of Suzio?Strangely nobody was seeing him around anymore. It was as if he had suddenly disappeared. Like a ghost vanishing into thin air. It was certainly a discrepancy that he was no longer around it seemed. Maybe he left. Maybe he died. He didn't know, Perhaps neither of the others did.

Nozomi thought to himself as he sat on the living room couch waiting. The house was rather empty today. So he found it good to get the others over. The talk about all this certainly wasn't going to be easy... Though they had to regain their bearings on the situation. There was much to be said now. How intense the situation had escalated onto. It was odd really. First one of their friends disappears after gaining his persona and another nearly dies to their own shadow. If there was one thing Nozomi knew it was that this was only going to get worse from how things were starting to look. They had to plan. Get something ready and decide what they were going to set out to do now.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:45 pm

So, Break invited me over to his house for the team meeting. "Yo Break, I'm here like you asked." I look around in his otherwise empty house. "Where is everyone else?"
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:13 pm

Akina had been summoned to Nozomi's house as well for the second meeting, as she was a member of the AIT too.

Suzio had been the one to come up with that, when no one else knew what to name the little team they had created back at the bakery. The Azores Investigation Team was what he came up with, and everyone agreed without much discussion.

Akina hadn't seen him in a very long time. It had been some time since the first "meeting" they had, so she was a bit excited. She had her very own persona now- Inugami, while having a very terrifying appearance, seemed like a fine persona to her. She had already become very fond of it, as she could now hear it's voice in her head and talk to it whenever she needed to. Though today, it wasn't saying much.

"I'm here!" She announced as she walked in the house, seemingly answering Tremora's question. She looked at the other two. Something about the atmosphere seemed...tense. Oddly so.

"S-So uh," Akina started, rubbing the back of her head. "Meeting, right? The AIT probably has a lot to discuss now, haha...even though it's only us here..." It just felt...empty. Even though there were three people in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:23 pm

Alright..Now that everybodies here. Nozomi sighed as he went over and closed the door behind Akina. Walking over back to the living room and sitting down on the couch.

Man....There was a growing heaviness in the room. He had to tell his friends about all this. So he sat down and began his speaking in a sense.

So guys. As you both know now. We all have a persona. Now. Akina. Your persona as we explained onthe way here. is a way for you to fight these things called Shadows. Shadows are these bad monster like things that attack people. They can even pop up over in the street at random. The way I discovered my persona was being attacked and then saved. Man...Looking back alot sure as happened. As he glanced over to the empty spots where Suzio would be potentially Sitting.

Suzio...He thought to himself. He didn't know how to break the news to everybody.

Now That weird place you ended up in was an alternate Dimension... See. It turns out every place around us seems to have an alternate version. I had to save suzio myself the way Me n tremora saved You. Thinking faintly of the battles that had taken place and just how serious things were actually starting to get. It depressed him slightly. Especially with what he was about to say.

Speaking of Suzio..Now Suzio isn't here because.....Well.....He does have a persona yes....However..... Nozomi found himself choking at the very fabric of the words he tried to conjure. this wasn't going to end easy....

Guys...Suzio's Gone.The boy spewed forth ina  short sentence. As he fell back onto the couch. Holding his face for a second and letting go for a moment. Hoping the two would understand what he mean't.

Suzio's gone...Goddamnit He's gone...
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 2:52 pm

"Wait, Suzio's gone? Do you mean dead gone, or just missing?" Shit, if he already had a persona then we lost a valuable team member. And if he was missing how the hell did he disappear? Cause if he had a persona he at least would have caused a ruckus if he was kidnapped by the supernatural.

Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:25 pm

After Nozomi said gone, she shot up from where she had previously taken a seat, eyes wide. "S-Suzio's...gone? Gone how?! Like, gone gone, or missing gone?!" She was clearly not okay with the news, but then again, who would be?

"Is he...d-dead?" She choked on the word dead slightly, forcing it out but it was clear she didn't even want to think about that possibility. "I-I mean, if he's just gone as in missing...m-maybe we can find him?" Even Akina knew what she was saying was probably ridiculous, but she didn't care.

"Suzio can't be dead, he can't be!" Okay, now she was just freaking out. That was a quick change of reaction there, Akina. Hopeful to admitting defeat. "I mean, I needed to..." She trailed off, biting her lip as she thought hard. She'd been planning on asking him about his suspicions of her, asking why he'd been so wary of her when they first met. He also came off as concerned about her, but once again she didn't know why. It had been bothering her for a while now, and she was so happy that they all made a team together so she could sort it out. And now, this happens?! Akina winced.

One of her few friends was gone. It was still sinking in, and it just hurt. She should've been used to it, people left her all the time, but not like this. Never like this. She suddenly felt angry, god damn it why?!

"Is he...Is he gone gone?" She spoke softly this time, and when she didn't immediately get a response, she got a bit louder. "C'mon, answer me, god damn it! Is he fucking dead or not?!" The curse sounded foreign on her tongue, she never cursed in front of other people. But she didn't care right now. This was more important than her language.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:35 pm

I....I don't know...He said taking in the words of his companions. Tremora,Akina I don't know. I took him out of alternate penecia after he got his persona... And now he's just..Gone. There's literally a missing persons report for him and everything. I don't know what to make of this... Nozomi was on the verge of a partial breakdown about this. He just didn't know how to react. It was strange to...Lose someone. They had to find their friend but....Nozomi felt as if Suzio wasn't alive for some reason.

Though...If we have any hope of finding him guys. We're gonna need to check these alternate worlds. Something tells me he isn't in one of the two we already went in. Given he went missing AFTER he exitted them if anything and he KNEW not to enter them. It was a strange thought to think someone has deliberatly attacked Suzio. That would mean someone was going out for them. Or maybe persona users. Or maybe anyone that had...Some form of supernatural ability like this.he didn't know.

We can't just...Lie down like this. Suzio wouldn't want that. We gotta search for him somehow,and If we don't find him.... He said cursing himself internally.We gotta keep going for our friend~! He'd want us to solve and end all this.

Something in my gut tells me theres another place we could possibly check...Tremora. Have you seen any of those weird portals around the area prison? Hopefully this didn't give away Who tremora really was to Akina...Unless she didn't mind. maybe she wouldn't. They sure as hell were one odd cast.

Nozomi using his personal intellect thought. Given Tremora was a convict. Maybe he would notice some of those weird portals if there were any at the prison. And if someone took suzio...They could be a bad person. Potentially working from the least expected place,A prison of all things.

These words hadn't been easy for Nozomi to get out of his system.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 7:50 pm

"Oh yeah! Now that you remind me, I was on a trip over to the prison, and I noticed a few of those portals Nozomi. Just asking Nozomi, are you implying he has been captured by an enemy?" If that is the case this is very bad. It also seems that Akina is taking this extremely harsh.

If we are to believe the words her shadow said she might suffer from not having any actual friends. If this keeps on going she could get herself killed. We have to find Suzio fast and safely, before anything bad happens to all of us. I'm also quite glad that Nozomi is doing his best to not tell Akina that I'm a convict. I don't want to put that big of a strain on the team, especially when Akina could break down at any moment.

"I guess we are going to need to plan a foray into the alternate prison soon, so I'll start packing some supplies. But Nozomi, Akina's shadow dropped some coins, what do you think we can do with them?" Are they some sort of supernatural currency for powering stuff up?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:49 pm

"I...I'm sorry. For that. You know, that little fit I just had." She looked at them both apologetically. "A-Anyway, do you really think we can...find him?" Akina had cooled down just a little, she wasn't yelling or cursing anymore at least. She knew her reaction was a little selfish- everyone probably had similar feelings, at least a little. She was just so...unused to this kind of loss.

She didn't mean to react so...violently, it just kind of happened. Akina being stressed or angry could lead to her acting much different then her normal reserved and nervous behavior, it was just in her nature. Maybe there was some unsettled anger sitting inside of her, and sometimes it would just show. Akina isn't a raging lunatic or anything, she's just...troubled. Just a tiny bit. She did a great job of controlling it, though. Most of the time. Like maybe 80-90% of the time, if she were to give a rough estimate. But that really isn't important right now.

"The prison...?" She looked between the two curiously. "I-I don't think I've ever even been near the prison, honestly. But, if S-Suzio really did get captured by someone, then we have to save him, no matter what..." Her voice was trembling slightly, but there was something there. Hope. Just a little bit. "I know not finding him is a solid possibility. If that happens, I guess we'll just have to..." She took a breath, her own words clearly causing pain. "...deal with it. Together. I agree with this, though. We have to at least try. We can't give up yet."

Akina then turned to Tremora, raising an eyebrow. "Hm? Coins? It dropped coins? I didn't see any..." Probably because she was having a mental breakdown for most of that battle. Not the point, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:58 pm

Yeah the shadow dropped coins. We can use it to buy things that assist us apparently. Though I think we should buy scarcely and save for the expensive stuff as well. Man they had to plan carefully....They didn't need to risk anyone dieing potentially or anything.

Well I guess it's settled then. We're going to investigate the alternate world of the prison in hopes of finding some clues...Maybe we'll find out some things about why things are the way they are now as well. It would help to explore one of these places. Contemplating the weirds he had just spewed forth it sounded strange to him. Like one of those rpgs nearly. As if he was....Leading people nearly you know? He noticed how he slightly was the one taking the initiative on things.He had to be strong for everyone as well too.

See Akina. There is this thing called the velvet room Supposedly. It is a friendly place for persona users. These people called Velvet attendants help us out. One of them seems to call people whenever their in danger. Cause the same one called me when Suzio.....Was in danger and called me and Tremora back when you got in danger from well....Yourself.

So. Do you guy sknow of anything else you want o bring up here as well? He figured he had to hear out his teammates on this one. This was a meeting for a reason. They had to bring up whatever they knew and take care of anything.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:40 pm

"I can buy stuff with these? I assume from the velvet room. Yes Nozomi, clues of all sorts can be very useful, even if we can't find him. Ummm I don't think I have anything else to say. So, should we get ready for the prison asap or wait a while?"
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:57 am

Akina thought for a bit, tapping her chin.

She blinked once before answering. "Well, I can't really think of anything to bring up either," Akina said, the ghost of a smile visible on her face. "I imagine we'll be getting into some fights with those...shadow things, so we should probably be prepared before just running in there. This'll be my first time actually fighting with my persona...but don't worry about me."

She looked over at her teammates, reading their expressions and taking in the situation carefully.

"Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Nozomi looked at both his teamates carefully. If there was anything that elevated his mood. It was that he was capable of counting on the two of them through the thick and thin of this potentially risky as hell job they were planning on preforming. Someone had to do this shit you know? And They didnt know of anyone else capable.

Guys we gotta wait a little bit,But yeah Lets do it tonight!Don't worry akina,My first fight using a persona was actually haha

....Against suzios shadow...Grimacing at the memory of suzio.Hopefully they would find their friend again sometime. But who knows.

Hm..There's one thing I nearly forgot to say actually. I heard there were bad persona users supposedly in the world. Who serve some guy named Nyarclolepth or however you say it. One of the velvet attendants told me of this. So if we run into anyone like that... We gotta be ready to fight too. Their supposedly mean't to harm people like us. Hoping his team would understand the circumstances they were in now. just a few days ago each of them was just a normal person on the street,and now they were all enveloped in some weird scheme to save the world?Or atleast solve this mystery.Whichever of this shit comes first. At this point Nozomi couldn't make much sense of it,But ah whatever.

Persona. A word that slips off the tongue with ease. In a sense you could say these each represent facets of ourselves you know? Man. In a sense these things represent everything about ourselves. Our hopes and things about our personality. The words just flowed out of him uncosnciously. As if it wasn't Nozomi saying them at all,but someone else within instead speaking.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:39 pm

"Tonight? Ok, I'll be taking a nap soon then. No need to worry about it Nozomi, I'm sure he'll be fine. Wait, bad persona users who serve Nyarclolepth? Don't tell me he is an evil Philemon. Because if he is, that is extremely bad news."

"Ummmmmm, I understand that Nozomi. But why are you saying that? It seems a tad too deep for you to say."
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:40 pm

"Tonight? ...Alright." Well, looks like Akina's gonna have to summon those sneaking skills of hers and sneak out yet again. It didn't matter if she got in trouble this time, this was way more important. It is way easier to leave at night, anyway.

She listened to Nozomi's explanation intently, wow that sounded cool. Is that really what a persona was? Then what did her persona say about her personality? She had an angry demonic canine as her persona, that could probably say a lot if you thought about it.

But now isn't the time to think about it.

"...I think we'll be alright. I hope, at least. We just have to be careful." Coming from the one who hasn't used their persona yet. Great job, Akina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Team So Far (Death and Angel)   The Team So Far (Death and Angel) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Team So Far (Death and Angel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next