Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:21 pm

"Oh," She winced slightly when he explained what had happened. "I'm sorry..."

Akina frowned slightly. She was pretty sure this was gonna happen, but it still made her a bit sad. That officially knocked the team's amount of members down to three. Though, looking at Suzio, she could see the trust in his eyes. He believed that the rest of the team could do this without him. He wanted them to. And that was enough to make her feel better inside. Despite the fact that he was crippled, he was okay. It could've been much worse.

"Yeah. We have a lot of information now, and we're gonna get more pretty soon. We'll have this thing solved, don't you worry," Akina sounded oddly confident as well, no hesitation in that sentence. "The Azores Investigation Team's got this. And yeah, we're totally keeping that name, especially since you're the one who came up with it," She added with a smile.

"...Alright. Y-Yeah, of course you will, haha. Now that you told us, it makes sense as to why no one really knew anything about what had happened. I doubt you'd want to go around telling everyone you were in an accident," Akina nodded, letting him know that it was alright, even though they had been very worried about him. "As much as you trust in us to solve this, we'll trust in you to get better, okay? So don't worry about the case or us, focus on healing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:09 pm

Well guys haha. It's great to hear that from both of you. Really. I'm glad to have such good friends to count on for all of this.Suzio would say. As he yawned slgihtly. The boy wasn't as full of energy as he had been prior to the incident. It was odd. Oh well. It certainly appeared to take it's toll on him in fact.Guys I think I'm going to sleep for now. I'm kind of tired To be Honest. Alot more than lately...So...I'll just sleep for now.The boy would turn himself over and begin to sleep in a sense before that saying.Good luck to you guys!Hope you can solve this. Really.I'm counting on all of you haha. H ewould say as his last words as the boy drifted to sleep.

Well Akina.The young lad would say as he bid one of his newfound friends Farewell. I believe it's time for us to make our exit don't you think?He would say as he walked back down outside of the room and gestured for Akina to follow him.Man.He's really counting on us. We can't afford to mess this up now. I wonder how Tremoras doing on his end with this. At that...Strange Rally. He wondered how Their friend was doing. Last thing they needed was him becoming injured from all of this. Oh they were all divided now. All spread out and doing their ownt hings. The thought amazed Nozomi as to how far they had gone now. They couldn't afford to back down. This was a new step forward for them. Actually....Solving this. He almost didn't think it would be possible until Recently. With how confusing everything was starting to become.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 1:09 am

She smiled a little sadly at their friend. "Sleep well..." Akina nodded at Nozomi, following him outside the room. "Yeah. I know the feeling. It's like...we absolutely have to do this now. There's no way we can let him down..."

"I'm sure Tremora's doing fine," She said, though in her mind it was more of her hoping than being sure. It was more of her thinking that Tremora had to be okay, because what would happen if he wasn't? The team would then be down to just her and Nozomi, now that Suzio wasn't able to help out anymore. And while she had no problems at all with Nozi, it just being them would make everything difficult. That could hardly be called a team. Plus...Tremora, gone? Yet another person she'd just started to trust and care about gone, just like that? Could she really deal with that on top of everything else that was happening? That thought was a bit selfish, but probably true.

Once again, Akina's mind was drifting to worst-case scenarios. She had to stop thinking so negatively...

"Why did he even go to the rally? I feel like it might be dangerous...I keep getting this weird feeling...though it's probably just my own paranoia," She mentioned with a shrug.

"But wow. It's just making me realize how much has happened so far...and how insane most of what happened was..." Akina thought out loud. "It's shocking, really. How I'm starting to think we can actually do this...It's a bit crazy. Not that I didn't think we could before...but I'm starting to actually see it now, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:28 am

If there's one thing you can count on from Tremora. It's to be alright...That guy would have a Nuclear bomb shelter in his jacket from how prepared he seems for ANYTHING He would say laughing a bit. It was true. Tremora to be honest was the most prepared for ANYTHING out of all the people in their team. Sometimes it came off as a little too much, but they needed someone like him at the same time.Well hey. Lets be glad he did. From what I heard it might be dangerous. Though without anyone going. We wouldn't even know of this rally without his help.

Tremoras greatest talent was finding anything no matter where it was. It was true without tremora having gone to said Rally. They wouldn't know of it at all. He wondered where Tremora even got his information from. The guy certainly didn't get it from the police. Perhaps he was the king of butting into things. Well whatever.Yeah. We're starting to pull through with this. I got faith we can really make a difference and stop all of this.He'd say as he pressed the button for the elevator. It opening instantly as he entered with Akina.

Honestly. Given Tremora is busy with the Rally. I believe we should check out this Angel person next. It wouldn't hurt to try it at the least.This was their only shot at getting closer to knowing what the hell to do. They had to try it.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:06 pm

"Haha, yeah. I guess it's a good thing. It seems like Tremora has been our source of information lately, so it's probably good he's out there. He just has to be careful, that's all. You never know." She shrugged.

Akina nodded as she entered the elevator, doors closing behind her. "We should probably go talk to them as soon as possible, if we actually can. Right now, I think what we need most is some kind of information. We have some, but I don't think that's anywhere near enough for us to solve this."

"I don't know about you, but honestly I'm pretty confused about all of this. Which is why checking that out would probably be a good idea." There was a lot of information they were missing. Sure, they had the gist of the situation (more like the gist of the gist of the situation...), but it wasn't enough. Not if they were going to solve this case. They had to now. For Suzio. It felt like now, they'd made a promise to do so, and there was no way Akina was going to break that. They were going to do this, no matter how much it took.

"I'm with you if you want to go talk to them. I mean, it'll just be us, so we'll probably have to fill Tremora in with what we learn, but it's still a pretty good idea, in my opinion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:07 pm

Honestly sometimes I wonder the extents He would go to. Given his habit of...Being nosy with other people.He would say as the elevator began to descend back down to the first floor.

So its settled!We go talk to Her apparently and get this over with. Personally I'm wondering if the angels would even help humanity you know? I mean they did GET US STUCK IN THIS SITUATION.He said with Emphasis.Come on. if anything. The angels could atleast give em a little something somethin for all this. Especially given how their world and their entire existence was being put on the line.At the least. We'll find out what we need to make our priority. After all.This situations apparently been going on for months.Nearly a year shit. We're jumping into the new fray knowing nothing hearly.They didn't tell suzio about all this,but to be fair they couldn't. Suzio effectively wasn't going to be around for them now. They had to succeed for him. They were his lifeline for all of this.

I wonder what Tremora will find at the rally to be honest. Man. Given his talks. I can imagine we will each get individual nine page essays describing it. Hell watch us get homework on the rally!He said laughing his ass off.Tremora did have a habit of getting extreme.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:19 pm

"He is pretty nosy...I mean it's good information-wise, but being that nosy can be...dangerous sometimes," Akina commented with a shrug. Tremora was always good for info, but his way of gaining it still worried her slightly. How did he even?

"You have a point. But yeah, talking to her is probably our best bet here. Since it's been going on for so long, I guess you can say we're even behind on info. Being an investigation team kind of warrants the need for information, you know? I mean, if we don't know what we're doing, how are we going to solve or fix anything?"

Akina rolled her eyes slightly at the thought of Tremora actually doing something as silly as that, though at the same time it did sound like their teammate. "Man, that sounds so much like something he would do. He'd give us the essays, make us study the very short history of the rally, and then give us like a pop quiz on it," She said, laughing just as hard. "God damn it Tremora, I don't want to do work when we aren't even in school!"

After a little more laughter, Akina became a little more serious.

"Speaking of school, is the school one of the things we're going to have to ask about? Because I don't know about you but I still have no clue on what's going on with all that sand. It has to be connected somehow..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:45 am

I have really no clue about the sand as well.Given all the strange ongoings I would say there's certainly something amiss with that. I mean sand does not magically manifest in a day on a school.Clearly there was something up with this. He didn't know when they would have the answers. Perhaps soon if all went well.One thing I'm still confused as hell on is the angels and what they potentially want wth us. I find it weird to just pop in over here. What were their true intentions concerning humanity?They had to be cautious with this one. Sure it seemed like hey the primordials were the bad guys. Though who said the angels were exactly so perfect themselves.He didn't know.

As the elevator door sprung open. He began to walk out towards the Hospital entrance.Well Let's get out of here. We clearly have a few certainly important things to do. With the rate we're going at.... I ain't for taking more risks.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 2:13 am

"Yeah," Akina agreed, nodding slightly. "That kind of thing just doesn't happen. And I can confidently say that has never happened to the school before." She paused for a few moments. "Uh, wait, that came out a little weirdly. I mean, that just isn't a normal thing that happens. If that isn't obvious by now..."

"It is kind of confusing. Honestly I have no idea either." Akina was just as lost as Nozomi on the topic. It was a rather odd situation to be in, and it might have been a little early to pick good and bad sides. Sure, they had an idea of who would be good and bad, but is it really okay to make that judgement now of all times? Akina had similar thoughts.

She walked out of the elevator as well, towards the entrance. "So, are we going now then? Waiting any more would probably be risky, like you said. I mean, there's kind of a lot at stake here...in this whole situation. So doing this as soon as possible would probably be the best course of action."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:24 am

Yeah it really hasn't. So I'll just rule it in the supernatural catagory.He said as he thought of it. That definently wasn't normal.You and just about everybody else.He said in response to her remark of not really having any idea. Nobody else would either. Ordinary people hell would be making up weird conspiracies.Akina I swear someone out there is probably saying Aliens did it or something. Watch. I bet it'll come on in like a week or two. People always got these weird conspiracy theories about things.He laughed at the thought as he began to walk out of the Hospital entrance.

Yeah let's go.We gotta get this over with after all.The sooner the better.As he began to walk torwards the radio Tower with Akina.

-Nozomi Exit.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 5:02 am

"Pfft. Probably. I wouldn't be surprised," She said with a grin. "It always seems to be aliens with some people. Some conspiracy theories are just so extreme though, it's funny." She laughed as well.

She then nodded, clearly determined. "Yep. I'm not really one for waiting, not anymore. Let's get this done." Going right now sounded like the best idea to Akina. Every situation lately just felt like a bunch of risks. At this point, waiting any longer could be dangerous.

Akina wasn't sure what to expect out of this, but that didn't matter. Whatever was going to happen, they needed to go now. They needed information more than anything. Once they had that, then they would be able to do much more. Most likely. At least, maybe they'd know exactly what it was they needed to do. Probably.

Akina tried not to dwell on that too much as the two made their way to the tower.

-Akina Exit-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:18 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2