Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I hate everything [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I hate everything [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I hate everything [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I hate everything [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I hate everything [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I hate everything [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I hate everything [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I hate everything [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Usagi

Usagi

I hate everything [Open] Empty
PostSubject: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 4:45 pm

The fact that she had forced to leave the house made her angrier than she thought was possible, it was practically child abuse. Who in their right mind would send their children outside? Everything was so annoying outside, from the people in the street, to the children that ran around and played with each other from dusk til dawn. Notice how children and people are different, people aren't loud and obnoxious twenty-four seven. Children were the spawn of some demonic creature and don't become humans until they're past the age of sixteen. Teenagers were annoying in their own way, but nothing beat children. Nothing could be more annoying then the screams of children; or worse, their incessant laughing. Theda herself would never take the life of a child, but of course the thought has crossed her mind more than once. Even walking down the street, she could hear them laughing and playing with each other; who even told them they could have fun? The person who said that children should always have fun is the cause of this, the cause of most of the pain in her life.

She wasn't that far down the street before she found herself stopping to take a rest from all the exercise; maybe staying in the house the entire week was the problem. Why would she want to be outside when the internet existed; school was a drag and staying as far away from that place was the plan she liked the most. The teachers in the school were annoying and never shut up, it's like they're paid to teach her or something. Theda did have to go on occasion, but she left early anyways and went home. It's not like she was leaving to go do drugs and sell herself on the black market, she was just going back to her home where no one pissed her off - her aunt excluded. She'd start walking again, moving back towards her house; no one was gonna keep her outside with all this noise. Her attention was drawn to the ground for a while, not paying attention to anything except the way her feet moved. She wasn't that far from her house, but it would take about ten minutes just to get there.
Back to top Go down
Katsuhito

Katsuhito

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 6:51 pm

Despite mostly keeping himself inside his appartment due to the nature of his hobby he usually stayed inside but he simply couldn't bring himself to spend a day like this inside. The weather was great and pretty much everyone seemed to be up and about. So he just grabbed his Doctor's cloak like he always would and ventured outside. He made it out on the streets, quickly drawing the pointing fingers of children and curious looks from people in general. He had grown used to it since people found it peculiar when he did what he felt like, he neither understood or cared for the prospect as he waved at the curious kids who seemed awfully interested in him. He could hardly blame a child for being curious after all.

He had walked around for about 5-10 minutes until he suddenly slipped a portable console out his coat, botting it up and started pressing some buttons. "So... ain't given up yet huh? He smirked playfully as the little sprite raised his fist towards him, thinking he stood a chance. "Very well, challenge accepted" He quickly took a seat on a bench and started tapping across the small surface. He drew even more looks now if possible, a younger man in a doctor's coat playing a video game in a public place in broad daylight. He couldn't be more out of place as things stood and he didn't care much for it either
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 12:39 am

Now and then, her aunt did piss her off royally; the way she always acted like nothing bad could ever happen. She had heard stories that her aunt was delusional but no rumor could describe it, you had to see it to believe how bad it was. She believed her husband was still on a business trip and he brought along her son, but her husband left her three years prior to Theda moving there. Along with that, her son had died in a car crash before the high schooler was even born, it was like she had no idea what was really happening in the world. Theda couldn't believe her brothers had let her start living with a lady like her aunt, though living with them wouldn't be any better. Sure she got along with them, but there were times where she wished they would fall off a cliff. Of course she would never do that herself because she might feel bad afterwards. As she walked, she unknowingly bumped into a figure, stepping back to analyze the man. Some freak in a lab coat, greeat. "Hey listen freak, why don't you watch where your going?" She knew it was her fault for not looking, but why accept blame for something when you can blame others?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Ronald

Attendant Ronald

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:08 am

Ronald strolled through the streets, humming a familiar tune to himself. He couldn't lie, he had gained an interest in the real world as of late. He was unsure where it had come from, but it wasn't something he objected to. The Velvet Room got incredibly Dull after the 300th year, and it wasn't as if he had any guests. He stretched his arms out, and sighed. He wondered what he'd find today, hopefully Pocky, because his pockets were being annoyingly weighted by the ¥10,000 he was carrying around. After a few more minutes of walking, he attention was caught by a commotion. A girl was yelling at a boy about not watching where he was going. Ronald made his way over.

"My most sincere apologies, Ma'am, but is everything alright?" Ronald asked, staring at the boy. He had no idea what was going on, but it must be horrible if this girl was so angered.
Back to top Go down
Katsuhito

Katsuhito

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 7:56 am

Kido was genuinely confused as he wasn't entirely sure what was going on. For all that he knew he had navigated himself through the crowd without much of a problem, this girl moving just a bit to fast for him to dodge. They had attracted a lot of attraction and the girl seemed furious for whatever reason. It really annoyed him when people would get worked up over something as trivial as this but he wasn't in the mood for any unpleasantries as things stood. This blonde guy even approached them, staring at him like he was at fault or something. "Now now, the world didn't end did it? Nothing to get upset over is there now?" He didn't care much for her attitude and he suspected the blonde guy had gotten the wrong idea, thus the stares. "Now if you excuse me..." With that said he tried to slip past the two and get on with his business, deeming it too much of an effort to get either of them to listen
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 2:03 pm

The nerve of some people, how dare he stop her from getting home faster, some people were just so rude. He talked to her like she was some stupid kid and turned the whole situation back onto her. He didn't verbally say it but the look on his face said it all - he didn't have the right to do any of that. Some stupid looking freak decides to ruin her day even more than it already was, what a pain in the ass. Then the blonde in all blue approached her, some kid no less, asking if she was all right? "The hell I'm alright, this jerk bumped into me." Looking back to where he was, she groaned at the fact that he was already moving away from the situation. "No you don't! Get back here!" She'd run through the crowd, trying to catch up to him so she could cuss him out more. Theda would move through the crowd that had formed, but she seemed to have lost him and cursed very loudly. Noticing that she had dropped her phone, she'd return to where the blonde had appeared, all the while looking for it. It'd probably be where she had started running, though it could also be anywhere by that point.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Ronald

Attendant Ronald

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 3:58 pm

The girl seemed to grow angrier by the moment, and Ronald began fearing she would do something drastic. The other boy stated that the world wasn't ending, and Ronald hadn't been aware the world was set up to end. He thought someone would at least mention it in passing.
The girl then yelled that this boy had simply bumped into her.

"Oh..." Ronald began, turning to the boy. "I must apologize to you. I hadn't been aware it was so...trivial." Ronald sighed. The boy attempted to leave, only for the girl to run after him. Ronald bit his lip, not liking where this was going. Then he noticed something on the ground. A small brick lay on the ground. Ronald picked it up, turning it over in his hands. He recognized it as a "Mobile Phone" he had seen another Attendant playing with one a couple of years back. Ronald deduced that the girl had dropped it, and decided to wait for her to return to it. He didn't want to imagine her anger if this has disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 4:23 pm

Why were there so many people crowded around all curious and wide eyed? They acted like someone had died right there and it was really important to get a look at it before the police took it away. That really was another thing that confused her, why accidents made people stop and look, as if they could see someone bleeding to death. And what if they actually saw someone in a state like that? Chances are they would call the police, but mostly people were selfish and thought things in a way that was wrong. Like if someone was going to be unconsensually pushed into acts that would scar them for the rest of their life - if they yelled for help, they would most likely not receive any at all. Humans were scum and seriously needed to change their thought processes for the better, it was no wonder she hated being one herself. Arriving back at where she had started, she saw the boy holding her phone in his hand.Was he trying to steal her phone?! Today just wasn't her day, why was it that everyone in the world was out to get her? "Are you serious?!" Walking up towards him she would raise a hand. "I'm not in the mood for this today." Once she got closer, she would grab the phone with one hand, swinging and slapping the boy with her raised one. "Stealing from me isn't the best idea, buddy. Who do you think you are?!"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Ronald

Attendant Ronald

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Ronald had decided that he would never again try and be a good Samaritan in the human world. He hadn't lived for 700 years to be treated like this. The girl had returned, and Ronald had every intention of returning her phone to her, and being on his merry way, perhaps after asking directions to a shop where he could procure Pocky. However, that was not the way fate had gone. Instead the girl had snatched the phone from his hand, and slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark. Ronald, at first, hadn't realized what happened, he then noticed a faint stinging sensation on his left cheek, and frowned.

"I...do believe there has been a misunderstanding. I was holding your phone and waiting for you to return. If I were truly a thief, why would I wait here, holding the phone out in the open?" Ronald questioned, deciding logic to be more useful than force in this case. If he had been a few hundred years younger, he would have slapped her with a glove, and challenged her to a duel, pistols drawn. But that was not now. Doing such a thing would likely get him trouble with local law enforcement.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:26 pm

She'd laughed, but it was more of a spiteful laugh than a happy one. "Of course you were. Why don't people like you ever admit to what you're doing?" She did know somewhere in her vortex of a heart that he had done nothing wrong, but admitting she wasn't right was not something she did ever. The world was against her, everything everyone else did, every living being, was to spite her in the long run. The world was pretty lonely for her, but it was safer than having people in her life that would eventually hurt her. "Why not go swipe someone else's phone, cause I won't let anyone get mine." She's turn and walk towards her house, trying to fade in the crowd, feeling something she hadn't felt before. She couldn't describe the feeling in the pit of her stomach but she wanted it to go away, it made her feel... bad. She didn't do anything wrong, so why would she feel bad anyways?
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Attendant Ronald

Attendant Ronald

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 5:40 pm

Ronald muttered to himself as he turned and left. Good deeds got him nowhere these days, and he STILL hadn't found Pocky. He would get it in the neck for sure. The quest giver would surely be disappointed, and making her dissatisfied never ended well for anyone. He needed to avoid her until she forgot about it. Hiding in the human world wouldn't work, she would find him. With a sigh, he hung his head.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 11:36 am

Everyone failed to bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate everything [Open]   I hate everything [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate everything [Open]
Page 1 of 1