Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Nozomi had found himself outside of San Malarus general hospital that day. The atmosphere for Nozomi was strange that day. It was a tense feeling he couldn't shake that he had in the pit of his stomach you know? Uncomfortable. Nevertheless there was something Nozomi and Akina had to confirm. If the information Tremora obtained was correct. They would walk into this hospital to find.... None other than Suzio Inochi. Who somehow apparently crippled himself.

He had texted Akina to come in front of San Malarus General Hospital as he waited for her outside of there. Man. She was gonna hate him for this. Right when he thought there was a missing persons report for Suzio and everything...Though....This was something they had to do together. No way was he just gonna find this out alone and Suzio was Their friend. He sighed pondering how she would react to the news when he said it to her. Nozomi would personally be surprised if he was alive afterwards haha. Oh well. He thought to himself as he waited in front. The sounds of the city around him burgeoning. It was as if everything was silent to him at that moment.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:45 pm

Akina had been a little worried when she received the text from Nozomi to go to the hospital. It had been a long time since she went to the hospital for any real reason. She didn't get sick enough for the hospital very often, and if her parents ever went for any reason she definitely wasn't aware of the trip.

Something felt off. It wasn't the text- it had been a simple text, really. Come to the front of the hospital, that's all. But it was...concerning. Was someone she knew in there? Was it Tremora? Maybe it was Nozomi himself? The worst of possibilities swam in her head as she walked.

No, couldn't be Nozi. If it was, why would he tell her to go in front of the hospital to meet him, and not inside where he would be? No, they were probably visiting someone who was inside together. And she highly doubted it was Tremora. So who was it then? Nozomi hadn't exactly said why he wanted her at the hospital. Oh well, she'd find out anyway. Akina reached the hospital, spotting her friend in front of the building. She walked up to him, a small smile on her face even though she could sense the tense atmosphere.

"Um. Hi Nozomi." She greeted him a little nervously. "...What's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:54 pm

As the young girl began to approach him Nozomi fidgeted a bit nervously in his stance. Not really knowing much of how to speak in this situation. So your never gonna believe this....The boy said as he gestured for Akina to walk into the hospital with him. As the automatic door slid open and they walked into the front lobby of the hospital. Going through one of the many entrances they found themselves at the front of one secretar(Idk the name for them)'s desk.

See I asked Tremora for a favor concerning this and you won't believe it at all.But....He thinks he's found Suzio it appears. He wasn't sure how she'd take this news. The fact that suzio was supposedly hospitalized right now and incapable of whatever. Tremora didn't give much details beyond that he had found that the boy appeared to be in San Malarus General Hospital. It was weird like everybody he knew had a habit of going into that place. Like what the hell. It was as if the hospital was a cursed place to Nozomi. Taking everyone he knew in atleast once.Only thing we can do now is confirm that.The boy said as he approached the woman at the front desk preparing a short quip for her.

Excuse me but you wouldn't happen to have had a boy named Suzio Inochi check in recently at all?It had only been a few days since Suzio had gone. "Missing" It seems. They all had thought he was missing but Tremora had somehow located the kid. He wondered how word of this didn't get out exactly.

A boy named Suzio?Give me one moment.The front desk woman said as she tapped on the keys quickly. She was rather fast going through the recent check in records.Yes there was a recent check-In for a Suzio Inochi. He's on the Seventh Floor. Room G-21.

Why thank you Ma'am. Have a nice day.Nozomi said as he walked back away from the desk torwards Akina who had clearly witnessed/heard the conversation.

Well...Guess that means he's actually around.I'm amazed.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 am

"Never gonna believe...?" She raised an eyebrow at her companion, clearly confused. Akina didn't question further, figuring if she went with him her questions would be answered either way.  Akina froze when Nozi told her Tremora found Suzio. It felt like her brain stopped functioning for a few seconds. "...I...W-What?!" She just stood wide-eyed, gaping at her friend as he walked up to talk to the woman.

Suzio...wasn't dead? For real? He's alright?! Well, if he's in a hospital he probably wasn't alright but still.

Akina felt a rush of emotion flood through her, torn between a few. Part of her wanted to cry, to sob openly and ignore the fact they were in public. Another wanted to scream and be angry at the world and Nozomi for making her so worried and upset and angry for no reason. But above all, she felt relief. The biggest relief she had every felt in her life washed over her. Suzio wasn't missing. He wasn't dead. Despite what she was told, he was just in the hospital. She didn't know how severe it was, but hey. Hospital beds were better than coffins, right?

So, she sighed heavily, shaking her head...and smiled. And laughed. Just a little. Her relief was obvious. Even though she was laughing, there were tears. They welled up in her eyes, and she didn't really have the energy to try and hold them back. So Akina let herself cry, for once.

But that didn't last, because in a few moments she was quickly wiping her tears away, sniffling a little. She tried to hide the fact that she'd started crying, but she highly doubted Nozomi wouldn't notice.

Right, Nozomi. Akina felt annoyed at Nozomi for telling her that he was gone, being so sure of it, and then being wrong about the whole thing. Then again, it wasn't entirely his fault. It's not like he wanted to make her so upset. She was, but she didn't want to show it. She didn't want him feeling guilty over nothing."A-Ah. Yeah, it really is amazing..." She turned slightly away from him, looking towards the elevators that were in the lobby as well. "She said seventh floor, right? Let's go pay him a visit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:27 am

Nozomi sighed. It was clear that Akina had some form of an emotional reaction to all this. Especially when she began to cry for a few seconds. It was understandable. They had somehow located what had happened to be their once missing friend. Now safe in the clutches of San Malarus General Hospital. The true question remained of How he even got there in the first place. Must have been pretty serious if nobody had even heard of it and people were starting to think the kid had gone missing. His family had to have known of this,but local friends Nozomi knew of Suzio hadn't seen him or heard of this at all strangely

Nozomi then reassuringly gave Akina a quick hug. If there was one thing she needed right now it was comfort in a sense. Man. There was no way whatevr they were going to encounter in that hospital room was going to be something light. Though it was gonna be something they'd have to face together.Ha...You know its strange. Nobody else knew of this. I hadn't heard from his family either nor his friends. In fact none of his friends hadn't seen him at all.He said softly to her.Just makes me question how bad this may really be....He shaked his head at the thought as he pulled away from Akina.

Well,Yeah.Lets go pay him a visit. Who better to know why he disappeared for a bit rather than suzio himself right?He said as he walked over to the elevator and clicked the button. Waiting for it to come down to the first floor. Man that thing was on the 12th somehow.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Akina's eyes widened and she visibly tensed as she was hugged. Man, this always happened. Akina was so not used to hugs for comfort, so whenever Nozomi hugged her like this she always inwardly panicked for a few seconds before hugging back. It wasn't unwelcome, she enjoyed hugs, it was just shocking. And it never ceased to be.

"T-That is...odd," She said quietly after a moment. "...H-How bad do you think it's gonna be...?" She questioned as he moved away from her, the small girl biting her lip in thought.

It was silent after the question was asked as she kept her eyes locked on the elevator which was rapidly approaching their floor. Oh god. There was no way in hell Akina was prepared for whatever she was going to see. But at least Nozomi was here too. She wasn't going to face this alone. Akina fidgeted in place a little, clearly impatient as the elevator continued its descend. She just wanted to get this over with, to find out what was really going on with Suzio. And every moment the elevator took to come was making her more and more anxious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 8:38 pm

Man. Akina was like a jackrabbit to Nozomi whenever she reacted to this. He found himself incapable of understanding her at times. Though that was sometimes a good thing he figured. Their friends,They can't magically read each others minds or anything like that whatsoever. Though they can do their best to act as if they can haha.

I don't think it'll be that bad.Nozomi said hoping to not say anything that may frighten Akina during this. The last thing he wanted was to inadvertly set her off or anything along those lines. As the Elevator finally came down. A fresh array of well dressed people exitting it. Clearly being visitors that have visited patients of varying kinds here. As the young boy walked into the elevator and gestured for Akina to walk in. He clicked the button for the seventh floor and waited.

So....Akina I found out something you wouldn't believe lately.

Note.:
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:07 pm

"Oh," She quickly nodded, walking in behind him as the doors closed.

"I...hope not," Akina said with a sigh. Man everything just felt so...heavy lately. She couldn't remember the last time she hung out with someone and just had a light conversation with them. It'd been all serious lately, and life had been busy for once. So much crap had happened every since she got her persona, and it was such a weird transition from the usual life of not having much to do.

She remembered when she would only ever leave the house to just chill and walk around for a bit. When was the last time she did that?

She blinked, looking over to Nozomi. "Something I won't believe...?" She asked, tilting her head slightly in question. "What?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:18 pm

Listen. I found out something you won't believe at all. See. I ran into someone...Who was on the list of that strange broadcast Tremora told us of. Now he hoped Akina could take this news lightly. He himself certainly...Freaked the hell out when he first heard it. Though this was something they couldn't hide form at all,unfurling the grand scheme of what truly is going the hell on.I've discovered why the hell this is all happening,and more importantly how to stop it!He said in a upbeat tone.See this all appears to be alot bigger than we thought it would be. I met a few people that have already been doing the stuff we'd been doing,but for like,Months!

Now See. Theres some problem apparently. Theres this weird goddess chick. Called Thesis or something. Apparently she's in a war with these angel people or something. Unfortunantly they decided to use this place of all places as a freaking....Battleground for that. He said to his interpretation of the events. There was still alot they had to figure out about this themselves...Apparently theres an angel in every place. Like. An angel in the alternate Penecia for example,Or alternate san malarus,and theres alternate versions of every place here strangley. It was nice to have this confirmed.

Oh and there the slight summary of it flew out. He blinked rapidly a few times as if he were some sort of machine spitting out the words like some kind of automated dialogue. As the elevator slowly rose to the seventh floor. Playing it's usual elevator music. He wondered who even wrote elevator music at the time. Seriously. What did they even get paid. Ah well. There were more important things to be focused on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Her eyes widened at the news. She remembered that broadcast that Tremora had mentioned many times during their first...meeting. A person from it? Wow. Akina was no doubt extremely shocked, but she was too focused on the information being given to have a proper reaction.

She was silent as she took in the news, paying close attention to every detail that Nozomi said while he explained.

"Hey, um. Okay. Wow. That's, uh. A lot to take in," Akina was sorting out the new info in her head, making sense of what she was just told. "So, wow, there are angels over there...? So like, if we were to go over there, we could find one? What would even happen to someone if they did?" Questions, questions. Jesus, it just always felt like there was something that needed answering these days.

"A-Also...I have another question. I was just thinking, and even though its a little fuzzy I remember my shadow said some "woman" told her to come...kill me...or something like that?" She paused, eyebrows furrowed. That had been bothering her for a while. She'd actually thought about it a bunch of times, though she could never come up with any answers. Until now, possibly.

"I-I could be really, really wrong on this...I probably am," She hesitated for a moment. "But, do you think maybe...that woman...could be this "Thesis" person you're talking about?"

"I mean it's a weird correlation to make, I know, but she did make it pretty clear it was a female...which was kind of a specific detail in itself...and if this Thesis is like a goddess and stuff...I imagine she'd come up in a situation like that. And if she has a large part in that war you mentioned, along with all the weird things going on, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch to think maybe she had a part in that too...? I don't know."

What a weird part of that explanation to zero in on, but she might as well voice her concerns before they got off the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 9:38 pm

Yes It's alot to take in on the frank. Can Imagine myself when I first heard it Akina. Yes.....There are angels all over the place. I don't know too much about them, perhaps that they've taken residence in these alternate dimensions or god knows whatever.The boy said as he thought of it carefully. There was more they had to figure out off of this.

I was told. Theres one living in San Malarus. Supposedly she's responsible for the strange broadcast. I was thinking. That maybe we could go over to the Radio tower where she resides and get some answers. I was told thats the best possible place supposedly. It was the only way they were gonna get any answers and they had to face it. Truly. I mean we could definently get over there after we explore the prison. Wonder what an angel would be like over there.

I dont know. Maybe later when we have more pieces to this puzzle we can tell if its this thesis person. All I know is shes some bad person. Maybe she's causing all these weird events. God knows what. What I know is we have to sorta...Sort this situation out you know?These hadn't been Nozomis finest words concerning the situation at all but there was only so much he knew of it. He wasn't a magical dictionary with all the answers and he had been told himself that he basically would find it hard to "catch up" to all of this.

What matters now is we figure out whats going on and how to stop it further. I believe speaking to one of these angels or something we may find out something vital.The boy finished abruptly as the elevator music stopped and the brisk metal doors opened. A new influx of people walking in as he exitte the elevator with akina. The seventh floor didn't seem dreary or anything. Maybe Suzio wasn't that badly injured right?Alright...Moment of truth and skipping all the unnesecary shit aside. Lets find out what really became of Suzio.

The boy said as he began to walk down the hallway. Uneasily.
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 8:09 pm

"If visiting her'll give us the information we need...then I guess it's not a bad idea," Akina answered, agreeing to the idea. "As long as we're careful."

"Yeah. W-What we really need is answers. If the more we know, the better. We can't really do much to stop anything if we aren't sure what's actually going on...and all that." She sighed.

She paused as the doors opened, the tiny moment of tranquility being replaced by an uneasy feeling. Akina quickly left the elevator with Nozomi.

She walked along the hallway with Nozomi, looking around at her surroundings. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Akina told herself this, yet that didn't help her pounding heart or knotted stomach.

"M-Moment of truth...okay," Akina said weakly as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Alright let's get this show on the road...The boy had said as he walked through the pristine white hallway with Akina. The hospital was certainly a clean place. It had to be. The patients on this level didn't seem in bad condition at all. If anything. Rather nice relief when you considered it. Perhaps Suzio wasn't that badly hurt at all you know? They were taking a gamble with this. Goddamnit tremora why couldn't you just say what happened to him or checked yourself?Oh well. The boy thought as he went down.

Eventually he got up to Room G-21. It was rather close to the elevator it turns out. As he walked into the hospital room he was caught with the sight of his friend Suzio Inochi. Wearing hospital scrubs and bedridden it appears. He wasn't asleep,but he didn't look exactly awake either actually. He appears to have casts on both of his legs and a wheelchair right next to him. It had been effectivley clear now that Suzio was....Crippled.

Hey uh Suzio are you alive over there?To be fair his friend had looked like a vegetable nearly.

Yeah.....?The boy began to sit up. He clearly required rest though he seemed to get slightly more awake upon seeing the sight of Nozomi and akina. It seems as if he hadn't seen his friends in a while.Hey Nozomi,Oh hey Akina came over here too. Man.I didn't think anyone was coming over here since the accident!The boy didn't seem to have gotten too many visitors it appears. It was as if nobody had came to visit him at all on the frank or heard of what happened outside of his family. Perhaps it was kept on the downlow?

Wait...Suzio what accident?
Back to top Go down
AngelWilliams

AngelWilliams

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:10 pm

"Yeah."She continued to look around as she walked. It didn't look too bad. Everything was just white, but it's a hospital. White and clean. That's how they were. As they neared the room, Akina began worrying again. Yet, this part of the hospital didn't seem to have people who were in that bad of a condition. So, maybe it would be okay, like she'd been hoping.

Then again, it was a hospital after all. You never know. She couldn't become too secure about it.

Oh crap. There it is. Her mind started shuffling through the worst possible outcomes of going into the room. Akina held her breath as they entered the room, her sights immediately landing on the boy in the hospital bed. God, he looked so...broken. Far from what she remembered. However, with what had been on her mind in the past few minutes, that was a blessing.

She had been standing next to Nozomi as he greeted him, managing a faint "H-Hi Suzio," as well. She was relieved he wasn't in a more severe condition, but this still looked pretty bad.

Akina felt kind of sick herself, but she pushed the feeling down immediately. This was more important. "We wanted to...uh...see how you were doing. W-What...happened? No one's heard anything about you or where you were...we wouldn't even know you were here if it weren't for Tremora..." She was still a little shocked, she didn't know what she was expecting honestly. "A-Accident?"

"I'm just...glad you aren't..." Missing? Dead? "...I'm glad we found you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:27 pm

Well thanks for stopping by guys. I got into an accident actually. I got hit by a car. Messed up my legs.The boy would said Gesturing his head over to the wheel chair next to him. He was certainyl going to be confined to that for a while. Now that his legs were messed up pretty bad.Though....Guys I don't want you to let me slow you down or anything. I can't do much right now. I want you to solve this case without me.The young boy would say confidently. If there was one thing he knew it was that He trusted Nozomi and Akina to solve this case Without his aid. He had faith in them as his friends.

Nozomi found the young boys words a welcome relief.Well Suzio. Alright. We'll solve this case for you. Don't worry man. It'll be alright. Especially with how close we are to solving this.It was true. They were hitting the big stars nearly when it came to realizing how to stop this. They just needed a little more information and time from the looks of it. Ah well.

Yeah sorry about that guys. I was going to post on facebook about the incident. But I didn't have anything to post about it with. My family knew of this. They just didn't want to say anything you know? He didn't want people all worked up from his leg situation just yet. He didn't want there to be any initial panic about it. Plus....He didn't want to admit it but he didn't know many people as well.Akina Don't worry.I'll be fine!Just give me a few months haha.He would conclude with a smile.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)   Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Gonna hate me for this(Angel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next