Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) Empty
PostSubject: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:19 am

Meet me at the front gates at nine. And please, make sure to not be late, I wouldn't like to wait for long at the dark while the park is getting uncrowded. — With that order, he turned his cellphone down. Geez, why can't people respect punctuality? His friend, his chauffeur... Perhaps that's a trait he inherited from his father, a former well-known british teacher, and everybody knows how british people value timetables with unmatched precision. The fact is: apparently he was the only one, for nobody else seemed to care about set time and dates. Then, why to arrange a meeting in first place? The teenager was already annoyed, crossed arms, fingers drumming repeatedly at the same rhythm his foot tapped against the ground.

On a side note...wow, the place was pretty...huge? His father wasn't kidding when he said it's a very unique park. Made him wonder why he hasn't developed any single drop of interest in this place before. Now, if only his friend would come over... Gee, he knew that wouldn't happen. The young lady was, as of now, known for her ascending position in their prestigious school — Shunnosuke's former school. Chances are she ditched him because once the "Queen" departed from her role as a influential student, she "had" to fill in and assume the duties herself. In other words, Shunnosuke wasn't a valuable company anymore for someone who has been facing increasing popularity. What can you do? He frowned, feeling discarded and powerless. Were his crown days over like that? For real...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 3:55 pm

It was a mystery of how and why Snow’s barely used cellphone decided to capture the message sent. Perhaps it was a wrong number or something, but as the shadow read the text when it came in, he was on the edge of simply erasing it when Hyacintha appeared in the door way of the kitchen with hands on her hips.

“Drop that spoon and let’s go to the park,” she said with a nod of finality.

Snow blinked in confusion as he paused stirring the rather sad starts of a soup. They hadn’t gone shopping in a while…so he kind of had to work with what he had to make a soup that was requested and now his master was telling him to stop cooking and come to the park with her?

“But the so-“ he began, but was cut off as Hyacintha shook her head.

“Nope. Theme park,” she said with a huff.

“Theme park?” Snow asked still confused and then watching her nod eventually sighed and gave in. “Alright. Theme park,” he said as he turned off the pot and made sure nothing was going to catch on fire while they were away. Behind him Hyacintha was cheering as she ran off to get ready.

Thirty minutes later, it was 8:58 pm and the shadow and his master came to the gate of the huge theme park. People were filing out, but that didn’t matter to Hyacintha who was jumping around as she looked at the many attraction beyond. She was so excited that she pulled Snow towards the ticket booth wanting to get in there in a hurry; however, she would pause as she spotted a familiar blonde along the way.

Oh! It was that boy from school. What was he doing here? Was he waiting for someone?

Well since they would be passing the guy on the way to the ticket booth why not speak to him? Not missing a beat, Hyacintha hopped away from Snow before she settled happily a safe distance away from the blonde with a bright smile on her face.

“Hi! Hi!” she said with a cheerful wave before Snow’s voice drifted more calmly from behind her.

“Ah. Good evening, Kurosawa-san. Please forgive the intrusion upon your thoughts.”

Hyacintha’s rolled her eyes at Snow’s formality, but at the same time she didn’t really get at him either for it. She did kind of just come over and started speaking hadn’t she? And the blonde had been in what appeared to be thought so…whoops?

Guess she’d have to find out if this was a good or bad idea if the other reacted at all to what had been said.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:03 pm

8:40. 8:45. 8:50... Shunnosuke was waiting and waiting, and though he set the time limit as 9 o'clock, he was under the impression his friend was purposely ignoring him. So, that's how it is, huh? Avoiding confrontations. Such coward. He, posing with arms crossed, rubbed one temple, helplessly feeling disappointed and rejected. He just wanted to understand why, is that too much to ask? They used to be best friends, how did everything change? Was it because of...?

Oh? — As he pondered, he looked back to identify the owner of a high-pitched joyful voice that greeted him. And it was...the young girl from Zela. He couldn't remember her name quite well, but he did remember she was getting touchy with Katsu at the academy's rooftop. So she was the popstar's lunch, huh? Quite a hilarious thought, indeed. As for the young boy next to her...it's the one he found locked in a janitor's room. Snow, isn't it? He could recall the name and, once he opened his mouth, the general attitude. Politeness? He liked it. Definitely a trait Shunonsuke considered valuable in others' personality, even more in a teenager; usually, it was a sign of considerably good upbringing. His sister, however, seemed to be more "common" wit her happy-go-lucky demeanor. — Nevermind that, it's no big deal. I was just...doing nothing at all. — He wouldn't really explain his reasons for being there, waiting at the Park's gate. How was he to tell to two semi-strangers "hi, I got ditched by my date"? That's shameful at best. — It's quite a coincidence to meet you here of all places but I guess literally everyone is fond of the Park. Or almost. — He ended the sentence, referring subtly to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Hyacintha would keep her smile in place as she waved cheerfully at the blonde as he turned and looked over at her. He didn’t seem to thrilled to see her, but she passed that off as him still being in thought….but then again maybe this one had a bad impression of her since he had seen her in a bad state back at the school….Well whatever it was that made him give her such a look, Hyacintha tried to be cheerful none the less. Her smile would fade only slightly as he seemingly answered Snow and said he wasn't doing anything at all, even if his tone and behavior suggested something else. Was he perhaps sad or something? And if so why? Hyacintha pondered this for a second before she came up with an idea.

“Well, if you are free then why don’t you come with us into the park? I am sure we can have much fun together!” she said becoming bubbly once more as she became silent to see if the other would respond.

Snow, on the other hand, remained as calm as ever, taking note of this and that shift in the air as he kept an eye on his master and the boy. He remember the blonde quite well from the school and had found him to be one of the more tolerable humans he had encountered thus far. Sure there was one other that currently beat this one in the tolerance department, but that one was…

Snow would push that thought aside as he tilted his head at the blonde’s words. His master seemed to take the idea of doing nothing to mean the boy was potentially free and perhaps wanting to go into the park; however, Snow had to wondered if this one really wanted that. His last set of words didn’t seem to suggest such things. Still, the shadow did nothing to contradict his master's words as he glanced at the park with a disinterested look.

“We don’t come here often, but occasionally my sister wants to come, so I just tag along. I have to admit that the walk and fresh air is nice enough to tolerate such outings,” the shadow said as his eyes drifted back to the blonde, his attitude remaining polite as usual.

“Oh boo. You make it seem like a funeral or something,” Hyacintha said to Snow with a frown before looking back at the blonde with a smile. “If you haven’t had the time to take this place in, I can show you what makes this place so wonderful and why people keep coming to it,” she finished before becoming silent to wait to see if the blonde would speak or not. As she waited, her eyes occasionally flicked to the gate every now and then, making one wonder if she would wait much longer before running into the park herself.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 12:54 pm

“To come with them”? Shunnosuke had to think about that, crossing his arms and looking at the duo from above. Hm. Technically, he wasn’t free, otherwise he wouldn’t be standing like an idiot at the frontal gates waiting for whatever or whoever to come. He was there for a reason. On the other hand, he knew very well that person wouldn’t truly attend his expectations. That was blatantly obvious by the way she ignored all of his messages. So…why not? He wasn’t sure about the “having fun” part, but what bad could it do to make company to the two siblings? His response wasn’t immediate, for the teenager was focused on their interaction together. Hyacintha was really the joyful kind in that duo, wasn’t she? Reminded him of Hyde. While usually he would find such behavior not tolerable at all, he had quite changed his outlooks and at least for tonight, the teenager could identify some grace in both, to the point he even giggled a bit at her jester remark towards her brother.

I understand what you mean. I personally don’t feel like going out when the sun is up or the weather is overly hot, but nights can be quite refreshing, can’t they? — He had this in common with Snow. Even if his reasons for not being regularly out in daylight were mere vanity reasons and an eccentric concern over the health of his unblemished skin, he had no problem going out at night. While some people were “early birds”, Shunnosuke is one of those who could be considered “night owls”. — Hm, alright. I accept your offer, I haven’t been doing anything really important. I’ll let you be my guide, but be warned my standards are quite high to match. — He retorted back at them, glancing specially at Hyacintha this time with a mocking-toned smirk. It kind of felt like babysitting, because really, they were far shorter than him. Still, what could go wrong? He could use some company for a change… A company that really appreciated him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:13 pm

When Hyacintha offered for the boy to come with them, Hyacintha would remain smiling for a bit, but then seeing him fold his arms and seemingly ponder her request that smile would fade a bit. Maybe…maybe he was really busy then? A bit disappointing if that was the case, but honestly she would have fun regardless and hope for the best when it came to the blonde. However, Hyacintha was distracted from the blonde when Snow decided to speak so boringly about the best thing since…since…well anything! As she teased Snow, he would look to the side with his nose slightly tilted up as he shoved one hand into his pocket. A light “hmph” escaped him as he, in his own way, playfully disagreed with her.

In any case, the play seemed to lighten the mood and even got a giggle from the blonde which only made Hyacintha grin as Snow glanced over at the taller boy with slightly raised eyebrows.

“Indeed,” Snow would respond back as his face became neutral although his tone held amusement in it. “Heat and sun are the end of me…”

“But the life of the show for me. Heat and sun means…”

“The water parks with all their “delightful” screaming children. It is such a…”

“Blast to go there, but unfortunately we cannot go there right now since it is closed and such. Such a…

“Wonderful blessing in disguise.”

The flip and flop of chat between the pair was fluid and unbroken as they bounced off of each other’s words without missing a beat showing just how opposite they were and yet how connected they were to each other. If it wasn't for the fact that two people stood near each other, one would think these two were one person or something.

Regardless of the strange response back, the talk ended with Hyacintha shaking her head at Snow and the boy tilting his head curiously at the blonde. Apparently, his other half's disapproval of his more negative views on life was a normal thing for him.

“Does Kurosawa-san prefers night over day?” Snow asked curious if there was anything else that he and this human may have in common. It was an odd thing to do, but this wasn't the first time this particular one had amused him. Naturally, he took full notice of things that kept his attention and interest. The fact that this one had successful caught both twice probably meant he was worth investing some time in to figure out.

In any case, after the small question had passed, Hyacintha was cheering for joy as she jumped up and down when the blonde agreed to come along with them.

“Yay! Let’s do this!!!” she said and then moved off ahead a little, leaving Snow with the blonde. Snow would watch her go as she paused and yelled for them to hurry up before looking back at the ticket booth and hopping up and down like a child waiting for the candy store to open.

Snow shook his head lightly at this as he pushed his glasses back up and looked over at the blonde.

“I hope she can match your standards for you have picked quite the guide, Kurosawa-san,” the boy said in soft tones the light amusement still held in his voice despite no smiles or signs of emotion within his body language or face. With a light bow, he would guesture for the blonde to follow Hyacintha. If he did, Snow would trail behind the blonde. This way he could keep both in sight.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Immediately, Shunnosuke would refrain from saying something, his glance switching back and forth between the girl with colorful hair to the boy with glasses. The feeling of loss, marked by him not really catching up to the exchange of bickering — or at least what he interpreted as mutual bickering between siblings, wondering if all relationships between brothers and sisters share this level of synchronicity — gave in to a crescent feeling of amusement, as if he was watching a humor show or something like that, starring Hyacintha and Snow. It’s like they were two sides of the same coin! — I must admit I’m not very fond of children as well. I’d rather if they stay in the zoo, inside the cages even, if possible. — A malicious remark, perhaps, and quite frankly, he was more inclined to side with Snow right now. Hyacintha was too cheerful for her own good. Though, on the other hand, he might need this extra dose of hyperactivity to brighten up his mood.

Hm, yes. To be frank, I like waking up early and at my own pace, but night time is my free time. I can manage it as I like without having people meddling in my affairs. — Shunnosuke commented, referring to his grandfather constantly demanding his grandson’s time and assistance. Of course, Snow wouldn’t know this, and while the teenager’s ambitious demeanor was comfortably enjoying his prestigious position and such, sometimes it would wear him out to the point he preferred relieving his stress on some regular activity, such as... a nightclub, a place not appreciated by most of the people he has associated with lately. In any event, Hyacintha trailed off, leaving both young lads behind and Shunnosuke in particular bemused. Gosh, it’s like she was turned on a high voltage device, for Gaga’s sake.

Looks like it. She does act perhaps a bit too excited for my tastes about this, but it’s not necessarily a bad thing. If anything comes down to it, I’d rather count on you to tone her down a bit and act as my guide instead. — He smiled and politely nodded once the shorter teenager bowed, following his sister  Indeed, a very rare trait in someone so young. Whether he was intentionally attracting the teenager’s admiration or not, fact was: it was working.

Last edited by Shunny on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:29 pm

Whatever discomfort, confusion, or amusement the strange line of conversation caused the boy was not noticed by the two siblings as they simply did what was natural to them. They were not concerned about judgements or respect at this point as they simply spoke on the same subject from different standpoints. When the boy spoke on children, Hyacintha gasped as she placed a hand over her mouth in shock.

“You don’t really mean that do you? A cage or zoo for that matter is no place for children,” she would say in disbelief. She could not even imagine an innocent child within a cage, let alone an animal. No matter how wild or loud they were, they all deserved their freedom. Or at least that was how she saw the world.

Snow, on the other hand, would remain quiet when this topic came up, his eyes glancing over the blonde up and down for a moment as he sized this rather….charming creature up. It was rare humans said such things about children, but the fact this one had said such words without any remorse only made Snow admire him a bit. The bluntness was a rather appealing trait. In any case, this pleasure wouldn’t show upon his face, but would instead come out in a form of a question which the boy answered well enough.

To this Snow nodded.

“Hmmm..You and Hyacintha have that in common. She is an earlier bird too. I not so much, but the early time is beneficial to getting some things done. The comfort of night is much more my setting,” Snow said getting a shocked looked from Hyacintha. She had never seen him open up to someone like that before. Even when Nilo was around he was a bit closed and yet with this guy he was relaxed. Was it perhaps because this one wasn’t after her?

Hyacintha would ponder this for only a second before forgetting all about gloom and mystery as it was agreed upon to go into the park. As excitement filled her and she moved off, Snow would give the other a rare smirk of amusement at his word.

“Act?” he repeated in a soft tone. “I am afraid that is just how she is and this is tame for her. Just wait until we get in the park,” Snow said before following the other. The trio would go to the ticket booth where Hyacintha got tickets for all three of them (or if Shun already has one, she gets one for herself and Snow). Once the tickets were bought and everyone was in, Hyacintha pretty much took one look around the park and then spotting a roller coaster took off running forgetting she had agreed to be a guide.

“See? There she goes, so now you are stuck with boring old me,” Snow would say as he trailed casually along the path Hyacintha had took. It was clear he wasn’t worried about the girl nor was he going to go rushing after her. Apparently he was use to this sort of behavior from her as he seemed quite relaxed in the place and at peace with what had occurred.

“So, what do you think? Anything here catch your fancy?” he would ask as he kept in step with the blonde remaining polite and proper as always.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:16 pm

If he really meant that? Of course he did. But well, he decided to not poke on the topic further, letting an amused giggle speak volumes for itself. Why do people have a passion for children? Shunnosuke had enough of them at parties, reminding himself that no matter the upbringing, a child will be a child nonetheless, therefore, a devil in disguise, always running around making it difficult for waiters and maids to do their job without worrying about stumbling, poking on unwary food, and the list goes on. He could even name a few that would score high in the “most devilish” ranking, but that’s subject for another night. And certainly, Hyacintha wouldn’t like to hear it. — Agreed. I’d say it depends on my schedule. Morning is for duties, nighttime is for fun. How’s that for your definition of an “early bird”? — He smirked in a cocksure fashion to Snow, as a fun, unpretentious provocation. Early bird “too”, eh? There shouldn’t be a “too” in there, he didn’t consider himself one. On the other hand, he honestly hasn’t spent too much time out at night to be a night owl either. He liked to think he’s truly transgressor, but he never went past midnight in his outings. Perhaps, unbeknownst to him, the teenager was indeed an “early bird”. Oh well.

Once they got inside the park, Snow’s prediction confirmed and Hyacintha would quickly vanish from their sight into oblivion. Wonderful, so much for someone who said she would guide him through the park. The teenager sighed, considering it a serious lack of politeness. At least, she had given him one ticket, to not be completely unfair. Besides, he had her brother’s company and Snow had nothing in common to that behavior of hers. — Well, it wouldn’t be the first time. Quite honestly, she reminds me of a dear friend of mine. Hm. — He was starting to wonder if it’s normal to be this upbeat, as well as thinking life must be pretty silly, worthless and simple for people like Hyacintha and Hyde. Not that their lives are worthless, but it’s like they have little to worry about. On the other hand, he knew Hyde very well up to now to know better than judging the redhead as a careless, fun-loving guy, solely. He couldn’t say the same about Snow’s sister, however. Grabbing a map from a nearby kiosk he passed, he unfolded the pamphlet, carefully analyzing the layout. Oh my. What to do in sight of how big the park truly is?.. — Hm, mayhaps. I’d say for us to try the ferris wheel first, unless my “boring” guide has a better suggestion, what do you say? — He wasn’t completely sure if that’s a good option either. At least it would provide a good panoramic view from Penecia, or even the Islands. Though, by this point, he’d take whatever. He has accepted the duo’s invitation, no? It couldn't get worse than being ditched by a "friend".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 6:24 pm

That giggle he gave in response to her question about whether he was serious or not about the children comment…it made Hyacintha a bit uncomfortable. How could one be human and have such hate for children? That just seemed abnormal.

“How cruel…” she would whisper as she looked at the ground unable to accept this sort of bluntness. She sometimes envied Snow for being able to let these things slid, but herself? She could not let it go, but thankfully she kept her tongue held for the time being. Despite this discomfort, Hyacintha would quickly get over it when going into the park came up. Focused more on fun than anything else, when she got in the park she was oblivious to Snow and the blonde as she raced for the line to one of the roller coaster. As she waited for her turn, she rocked on her feet impatiently as the line slowly inched forward. She wanted it to be her turn already! Why did she have to wait?

Meanwhile, Snow was left with the blonde who continued to chat with him. To the blonde’s question, Snow folded his arms as he looked towards the night sky in thought. Now how should he answered that?

“It is accurate if you stay out pass the witching hour,” he finally say a small hint of play under his serious tones. He agreed with the definition to a degree as it lined up with his way of functioning, but time was what really determined if one was a child of the night or not. As for the smirking and what not, the shadow did not see these as negative traits, but ones rather attractive in humans. He liked overconfidence. Add a bit of smart-ass to the mix and he found the rather repelling brew quite nice. After all, Snow could play easily on this sort of field without getting his feeling hurts. The question was could the boy play on even ground with him? He’d have to wait and see.

In any case once in the park, Snow took notice of Shun’s behavior when Hyacintha decided to run off.

“Hm?” he would give the other a questioning look at the sigh. Did he want to go with her? Or was there something else? Curious as to why he was so upset when he had been warned beforehand, Snow would observe the blonde a bit more before taking note of the words spoken.

“A dear friend, you say? Then perhaps you two could get along, no?” Snow would say more as a question rather than a statement. He wasn’t sure if said friend was happy memories or not. The boy being surrounded in a strange aura made it hard for him to read the other so easily. In any case, he wouldn’t pry if the other did not wish to speak on the subject matter anymore as he turned serious eyes to the park that he knew well enough. As he studied the booths and rides, he didn’t seem to be to bother by the other grabbing a park map and then after studying it settled on the ride of choice.

To the other’s words, Snow looked away with his nose slightly tilted in the air.

“How cute,” he said softly, but not in a hostile way. In fact, the words could be considered respectful even if the tone he used was serious. He picked up easily on the way the boy used his words against him and in turn appreciate the play as he leveled amused eyes with the other. “The Ferris Wheel sounds like a good start to this adventure, so why not. I personally have no preferences to be honest. Whatever you choose is fine with me,” he would say as he shifted their course to head towards the ride mentioned. As they approached the ride, they’d have a small line to wait in until their turn. So Snow would take a spot in line positioning himself so that his companion could comfortably stand by him if he wanted to.

Meanwhile as they waited, Hyacintha moved forward in her line getting closer and closer to the roller coaster she wanted to ride.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 7:47 pm

”Witching hour”, eh? As much as Shunnosuke’s a rebel at heart, he’s not truly rebel, for his status prevents him from assuming other, say, radical positions. So yes, staying up later than expected is enough of being a rebel without leaving the comfort zone. Any step out of the line, that would truly qualify him as such, could be risky. At least, that’s how Shun perceived it, consciously or not, and so he would just hum absentmindedly for merely lack of anything to say...and perhaps confidence? The same confidence he didn’t possess at the moment Snow inquired further about his friendship. Eh, could he get along with Hyacintha after she basically ditched him and ran off somewhere else? Shunnosuke was still heavily affected by first impressions, and not only he didn’t find the first meeting the most appealing, but the second one left a lot to be desired. Well, not really, for he did have Snow as a company and he’s been doing quite good at it so far, but really... As an uptight student, where are her manners? She was the one who invited him, please!
I guess. Your sister seems a nice lady. — He would reply, with a protocolar smile. There isn’t much else to state that wouldn’t make it clear for an attentive bystander that Shunnosuke himself didn’t believe his words, and the teen knew better than to just express verbally his distaste for Snow’s relative’s behavior, so a loose compliment comes in handy. As for the question itself, unless Hyacintha faced a change in attitude...maybe. Or maybe not, it was merely a matter of time until the girl’s upbeat demeanor would pass through the rich teenager’s high standards. After all, he wouldn’t be friends with Hyde should he decide to stick to his own upperclass paradigms, would he? — Is it safe to let her wander off on her own like that? — Now, he wondered. Snow seemed quite protective towards her the first time they met, and quite attached as well. Was he alright with being alone with a stranger when Hyacintha herself was far from sight? Not that he was complaining, Shunnosuke seemed to be having a relatively good time, especially after the tender compliment Snow averred towards him, there’s little reason to worry. Not when Snow basically stated that the direction of their incursion is up to Shun’s management, and there’s nothing the teenager enjoyed as much as being in control.

Understood. I hope you don’t regret my decision, in case you’re secretly afraid of heights. — He giggled in amusement, curious as to what Snow would answer. Galaxy Park was no impaired park after all; how could it be? It had to suit Penecia’s ostensible name. Obviously, the ferris wheel was huge and the view from above could very well be intimidating. It was Shun’s first time, he couldn’t really decide on how to feel about the ride although there's always the possibility that, contrary to what his little banter could indicate, he'd be the one afraid instead. The line advanced at a fairly reasonable speed and soon it would be their time to accommodate themselves in a cabin, with enough space for three people. Well, they were two, so more space to both. — I wonder if I’ll be able to spot my neighborhood from here? — As he sat closer to the other side of the cabin, he placed one hand on the window, contemplatively setting his gaze on the starry night sky outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:03 pm

Calmness, confidence, and other emotions played off the boy who had remained silent for a moment after Snow had spoken. Sure, he had given a hum here or there in response to this or that, but outside of that the boy did not add onto the first topic and didn’t seem to want to expand upon the friendship issue either. Did this bother Snow? Not really. He honestly didn’t mind the lack of talk. He could read and understand humans better this way.

“Mmm. Nice is a good word for her,” Snow said with a light nod as his eyes looked over at the taller blonde. He took note of the smile there, but did not return it as his eyes drifted away from the other. His calmness and non-hostility remained as he continued to walk, so it wasn’t as if the boy had done anything to offend the shadow. No this was simply Snow’s way.

“I had often wondered that myself in the past, but in a place such as this, yes. It is safe. She won’t leave the park and if she gets bored or tired, she’ll find us,” Snow said as he dug out his cellphone and showed to the other. “Handy little devices for when one gets too tired to do even that,” he said before placing the phone back in his pocket again. Yes, he was unconcerned with her getting lost in the park and had deemed it safe enough to let her roam free. If he had not, they’d would’ve been following her around rather than casually walking like they did now.

In any case, the other seemed to enjoy the compliment given and seemed to become a bit lighter in attitude as control was given to him as to what to choose. Snow wasn’t too sure why such a simple thing made the other happy, but at the same time he was fine with the reaction as long as the boy didn’t go overboard and try to command him. That was something he would not allow. However, this one seemed smart enough, so perhaps he wouldn’t have to worry about that sort of blunder.

“Hmph. Heights are the least of my worries now a days,” Snow said with the faintest of smirks playing across his lips as the other seemed to be amused with the idea. There were very few things that scared Snow making him the more daring of the twins so too speak. He did have some weaknesses, but for now he did not have to worry about getting around them. In any case, they got in line and after waiting a few moments, they were able to board one of the cars. As the blonde settled himself in one corner of the cabin, Snow would sit on the opposite side across for him with his arms folded. As he settled in his spot and the car began to move, Snow gazed out the window seemingly disinterested with wjat the boy had said, but his words proved otherwise.

“Prehaps when the car is at the highest point we can look for it. I’ve heard the view from up top is spectacular,” the dark haired boy said in his usual calm tones.

Meanwhile, Hyacintha practically squealed as her turn finally arrived to board the roller coaster. As she hopped into the seat next to a scared looking guy, she would give him a grin of reassurance as she strapped herself down and waited the few tense moments for the ride to start.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:00 pm

Hm? Oh. Right. A cellphone. That definitely could make things easier when you want to speed communication between the parties, yes, though not always. Talking from a personal and very recent experience, Shunnosuke couldn’t rely on technology devices to reach his friend. So, yes, while they can be useful, more often than not, it’s the opposite. Or perhaps that’s just Shunnosuke’s perception blinded by his frustration. In any event, it was not something to worry, as her brother seemed unconcerned about her safety for explained reasons, despite the teenager wondering what Snow’s sister was doing at that time, as well as what would Snow’s worries be. Should he ask? They barely knew each other to inquire such personal topics, unless it wasn’t personal at all. Then again, if it wasn’t, the dark-haired boy wouldn’t worry over it, and Shunnosuke wouldn’t know until he actually went forth with the plan of asking. For now, he decided to just leave it be, registering the given response and leaving it to standby, more concerned about his first ferris wheel ride. Such a thrill emotion when the car began to move! Similar to plane turbulence, but way smoother and yet equally exciting. Like his first ride on a plane, the first of many that came.

I can understand why. The starry night sure helps, isn’t that so? — Shunnosuke said, contemplatively staring outside with an unusual smile. Not the cocksure-toned smile that exposed his arrogant character, or even a sarcastic smirk, it was more like a genuine, pleased smile. — I’ve never been to this park before, or even at a ferris wheel, but I can manage. Usually, at this hour, I’m at a neighbor nightclub, crowded... Being far away from regular people sometimes is refreshing. — Once the door was closed, the noise outside drastically reduced, leaving the teen to his silent thoughts and the company of Snow. The quietness, the due distance from the crowd, the soothe atmosphere, everything was very much appreciated, and as the cabin rose, Shunnosuke felt more and more at awe. Quite an opposite feeling to being on a dancefloor, a different kind of “fun”, perhaps? — Guess there’s a first time for everything. What about you? — He shifted his sight back to Snow, the smile getting thinner and softer but still there. He did say they don’t come often, and he just follows to make her company. Alright, Shun got the protective part of his character, but is that all there is to his reasons?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:18 am

It seemed that Kurosawa accepted the explanation Snow had given regarding why he was okay with Hyacintha wandering alone in the amusement park. The explanation had been the truth. She really wouldn’t leave and was probably at this very moment either eating or going on a thrill seeking ride, some of her most favorite things to do at the park. While Snow typically did not mind these sort of activities after a while he just preferred to stay on the ground and wait for her to come out rather than go on another ride of “terror” as humans called it. He didn’t understand that description of the roller coasters as they always seemed like just nice tumbles through the air that simulated some form of crazy flight. There was no "thrill" on his part from that, so the rides became boring after the umpteenth time getting on a similar one.

In any case, Snow would remain quiet after he spoke, taking to watching the crowds until they got on Ferris wheel. As the ride started up, Snow remained calm on his side of the cabin, his body relaxed. He did not react to the movement of the ride as he instead observed the boy that seemed to become happy when the ride did move. It was a different sort of happiness than he had seen displayed on the boy before. No arrogance or malice was behind the smile. He was actually happy and not pretending, huh?

Well, that was good considering the air around the boy had been questionably negative in the begin. The change up in attitude easily mellowed out Snow as dark eyes moved from the blonde and towards the window to look out at the world.

“Perhaps or maybe the beauty comes from the bird’s eye view given. It hard to say,” Snow said as the car slowly rose higher and higher. There was a moment of silence between them before the blonde was speaking again. Snow listened his eyes drifting from the window to the boy as he gave him some insight to how he lived life.

“Change is nice yes; however, I can’t say myself or Hyacintha ever tried such a scene as a nightclub. Is it fun?” Snow asked as he watched the other with calm eyes before being asked a question. He let out a light hum of thought as he folded his arms thinking.

“Hyacintha is the one that plans most things and I go along with it. I don't really take time to plan and if I do end up doing something alone, I take walks, read, cook.... simple stuff like that, but nothing exciting. There is really not much to me to be honest. Hyacintha could provide you more insight into our…adventures, ” Snow said before biting his thumb lightly as he studied the ground in thought. It appeared the only way to learn anything more was to simply ask more questions, but whether the boy would or not was entirely up to him.

Meanwhile, Hyacintha was squealing with glee as the roller coaster finally took off sending her on an adventure of free falling and loops.

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:09 pm

”The beauty comes from the bird’s eye view”, huh? Shunnosuke glanced back at Snow, not sure of what to say to that. Perhaps he was right. Staring to the ground outside sure makes things…different. A good kind of different, that seemed unique even though Shunnosuke had been travelling by planes for a while now. Different atmospheres, different emotions. The city lights sure added a melancholic tone to the landscape, and as the cabin has reached its highest, it provided a new angle to look on the same old neighborhood he was fairly used to. So, is that what Snow meant? Heh.

Now, if the club was fun, he asked? Well…it could be. For Shunnosuke, it was a wonderful place to relieve everyday stress. At least that’s why most people go there for, besides the free dancing, the social aspect of drinking and expanding their social circle. Thinking on a more analytic angle, it was such a hopeless and inappropriate place that for certain some would find it an appalling ambience. — It can be, but it also can appear unappealing to some. I understand that perhaps it may not be the most indicated place for teenagers like us, but I attend a few regardless. — He expressed with a nonchalant, cocky smirk. “You only live once”, right? Technically, he shouldn’t even attend certain locations, due to the age, the clientele and the risk of putting his family’s surname to the dirt, but definitely Shun wasn’t the type to bend over to rules that were meant to be broken.

Snow seemed a bit of a lone wolf, in Shun’s perception. Judging from his hobbies, they were rather passive and too serene. Same goes to his usual pace at doing things. Almost as if he was merely a shadow of his sister, someone who has, as his ultimate duty, the obligation to protect and follow her whenever and wherever, not really taking time to express his real identity. That is…sad, to an extent. Or maybe Shunnosuke was the one who mellowed out over the time, bothering about the dark-haired teenager’s loneliness. Well, as someone who has been neglected for a while to his own loneliness, as someone who also had to live up to other people's expectations, he could understand how Snow may feel, maybe. — Or you could make me company in mine. I’m sure your sister wouldn’t mind being on her own for some time, she’s a grown up girl already, don’t you agree? — It was a kind offer, wasn’t it? Snow better accept it, for Shun wasn’t used to be this kid unless he had ulterior motives behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next