Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyYesterday at 8:48 am by Yoshio

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:53 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:33 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» The First Dream Sign Ups
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) Empty
PostSubject: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 6:39 pm

After a long time searching for a rift, he finally found one, this time it was at Lunapa, he was eager to train more, he got stronger after he went training with Charles, but it wasn't enough, he knew he could get even more stronger than that. Without thinking twice the rogue skipped through the rift, he would find himself in a weird looking forest, it was a dense forest just like in Lunapa, he never saw anything like that before, sure he just saw deserts and swamps in photos but they looked close to what what he was told, this one in the other hand was just odd.

Now that he remembered he promised Nagisa to not go to the alternate worlds without her"Too late now..."He whispered to himself as he gave a last quick glance around.

Stats:

Movement :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 10:46 am

It had taken a while for Hyacintha to get her head back on straight and to finally calm enough to actually move again. The pain of losing her dear friend was still tough, but she could not just mope around. She had to stay strong…for him. Perhaps it was this idea of being strong that set her moving towards Lunapa Island in search of another world. Maybe it was simply needing something to do outside of being in the house. Maybe it was to apologize to Snow for being so cruel to him as of late. Whatever made the girl move, her shadow and protector followed quietly as she boarded the train and headed to the nature island.

Once there, they had wandered about the island taking in scenery and simply warming up before actually hunting down a rift, a task that was not too hard considering Snow could pinpoint exactly where the tears back to his home were. When they finally found a rift, Hyacintha did not hesitate as she instead stepped over to the other side quite easily, watching as Lunapa shifted from bright and safe to a world of unpredictable nature, strange lights, and dense forest.

The change was a bit jarring as the young lady looked around the area with wide curious eyes until finally brown orbs landed on another that was in the same area with her. Pushing up her glasses, she narrowed her eyes examining the boy not sure how it was that she had ended up with another on the other side. The last time she had crossed over she was quite alone, but she guess even in a strange situation like this, she’d bump into maybe residents of the other worlds or perhaps others like her.

From the way the other was looking around, she assumed he was perhaps an outsider to this world. He mostly certainly didn’t seem calm and relaxed like Snow was. No he was quite alert like she was, so an outsider he must be. Still…was he a safe thing or not…?

Brown eyes drifted to Snow, who tilted his head at her before shifting now golden color eyes to the boy. He made a light sniffing gesture towards the other before looking at her and shrugging, a sign the boy could be either a good or bad thing. He was neutral ground.

Well, she supposed the only way to find out if he was a threat or not was to approach, right? Taking a quiet breath in, she let it out as she moved forward with Snow at her side. When she was in safe talking range she would halt as she looked at the other cautiously.

“Hello,” she would say seeing if words caused hostility or not from the other.

Movement:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:30 pm

A voice, it sounded like a girl's voice, she was probably another persona user who traveled through the rifts too, he should be careful...or not, if she wanted to kill him she would have already tried to attack him while his guard was down. He would carefully turn around to see two people, the girl who called for him and a calm looking boy"Uhm, hello?"He would glance at the boy and back at the girl, Blaez looked a bit surprised to see them there, only few people can traverse the rifts, and there are a lot of rifts, the chances of two people running into each other was really small, but it was possible.

"So...what brings you two here?"He was trying to discover if they were there for the same reason, maybe they could team up if they had a common objective, he shouldn't be so trustful with strangers just because they have the same powers as him, actually, he should not trust people with the same abilities, they are dangerous...the girl didn't looked like she could cause any harm, but he should be careful regardless of looks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 1:18 pm

This one was cautious, but as Hyacintha stood her ground and stayed slightly behind Snow, she would observe the other’s actions.

Thankfully, he did not attack, so she assumed she was either luckily or he really wasn’t hostile to begin with. It was hard to say. He at least answered her call by responding back with a hello of his own. He seemed to be a bit stunned to see her and Snow there, but who wouldn’t be? After all, how high were the chances of meeting another with similar powers to yours in these vast worlds? Somewhere near zero right?

And yet she had somehow bumped into another. Fascinating and yet frightening at the same time. She and he could become enemies…even if this one seemed civil in his behavior. Hmm…Maybe she should give him a chance. As she heard the question, she would step slightly to Snow’s side, her arm wrapping around his as she eyed the boy cautiously.

“We are here to explore. You?” she said and then after giving the boy a moment to answer one question if he wanted to another would follow. This time from Snow.

“What is your name?” he would ask his tones more blunt and icy than Hyacintha’s, but still non-hostile as gold eyes examined the human before him carefully. He was sizing him up and judging his threat level to himself and to what was his. They were on his turf now and he was not afraid.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Exploring? Where they expecting to find anything there or were they just curious to see what lies inside the parallel worlds?Either way it wasn't anywhere close to training, but he could tag along if they proved to be reliable, all he is going to do is fight shadows anyways"I'm here to train...and explore too."He wasn't lying, he would have to explore a bit to find shadows to fight, but i wasn't his purpose there...Or maybe he should really try to explore, after what happened to Israfel, maybe he can find clues there about what happened or even warn the angel that lives there.

The other boy had a question, and he went straight to the point"...I'm Blaez."He would say as he scanned the duo, no matter how hard he looked, the girl looked harmless, the boy looked a bit stern but not a bad person"What about you two?"He would fold his arms as he waited the two to reply, maybe they could really help each other in that situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Hyacintha remained at Snow’s side, watching the other with innocent eyes as her shadow remained calmly observing the boy, but not attacking. When he explained why he was here, Hyacintha let out a breath of relief as Snow raised an eyebrow at the other. Apparently the hesitation between the boy's words caught his attention; however, as gold eyes watched the other, he figured the boy was not lying to terribly or at all. Technically you would be exploring if you wanted to hunt down what was hidden in this place. His kind and food.

“Training, huh?” Hyacintha said as she thought about it for a moment. To be honest, she had been avoiding the other worlds because she was afraid of getting hurt or putting Snow in danger. It was silly really. She honestly should’ve been training considering what was occurring around the islands as of late. Maybe…maybe this guy they met wouldn’t mind her tagging along to do that to? Hmmm…she continued to think as Snow focused on the other by actually speaking to him.

His name was Blaez and now he was asking their names. The young man took his glasses off as some form of bug hit them.

“My name is Hyacintha,” the girl would say and then smiling said, “Nice to meet you!” her tones were friendly and bubbly.

In contrast, her shadow was quiet for a moment as he worked on cleaning his glasses before squinting at them for a bit and then resumed cleaning them as he narrowed his eyes at the boy as if to see him better.

“Snow…” he said simply and then after another glance at his glasses put them back on and looked around before focusing on the human again.

“So you want to train and we want to explore. I suppose sticking together would not hurt,” Snow said as he tilted his head lightly at the boy.

“That is if you don’t mind of course,” Hyacintha finished what Snow was saying as she looked at the boy wondering if they could get along. Snow even bothering to ask such a question either meant the guy was okay…or Snow was testing the waters with something new. Despite being mentally connected to the guy, it was sometimes hard to understand Snow’s methods.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 4:39 pm

The two contrasted each other really well, while the girl was cheerful and sociable, the boy was calm and quiet...Interesting, they seemed to get along despite that. Snow suggest to tag along for a while, Blaez would nod at him and say"Sure, this world is dangerous, teaming up should be a good idea...I hope you two don't mind but i will be leading the way."He said as he walked up to an open path.

He peeked in both directions to see if there was any shadows close, but the path was clear"Everything is fine, now let's go."Blaez would start to walk to the east slowly so the two could catch up with him.

Movement:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 5:39 pm

Hyacintha would stay by her other, watching the boy more so than the surroundings. She had no fear of what was around her for Snow was observing the scenery once he had gotten his answers and made his suggestions. It was only when the boy spoke again that the serious young man would turn his eyes back to him and listen to the words spoken.

“Mhm,” Hyacintha would respond back to him and then blinking at the second part of what was said she would glance up at Snow for a moment to see if he was disapproving of the suggestion the other had about leading. Surprisingly, Snow was being cooperative today.

“Okay,” was all Snow said in calm tones as his eyes drifted from the boy and back to the surroundings. Feeling a bit more comfortable, Hyacintha would hop in her spot excited.

“This is great!” she said with a big smile and then calming a bit looked around the area with wide eyes. "I wonder which way to go..” she said as her eyes found nothing, but row after row of trees and strangeness before her. She hoped they wouldn’t get lost in this tangle. The last thing she wanted was to be stuck in this new world that held who knew what. Already, the bugs had her frightened, so what of the bigger things here?

She would shake her head lightly to clear those thoughts away as her attention returned to the boy as he seemed to settle on a direction after making sure the path was safe to go down. Remaining unreadable, Snow would simply tilt his head at Hyacintha, asking without words if she was ready.

Nodding lightly, she would move forward with Snow to follow the boy. As she did, she would glance around the area fearfully before her eyes settled on Blaez’s back.

“Um…Blaez. Have you done this sort of thing before? Exploring these other worlds I mean?” she asked trying to get to know her companion a bit better, so that perhaps when things got really bad they’d be able to work together even better. Snow on the other hand remained silent as he simply listened and walked easily next to his master.

His senses were on high alert as he took in the air and searched for the familiar patterns that were kin or food. He would let the humans chat. There was no danger around, so there was no need for him to react to what was unfolding before him at the moment.

Movement:

Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:57 pm

"Yeah, twice actually."He would say as he looked over at the girl, she looked a bit uneasy "There is nothing to be scared of, most shadows are weak, but if a strong one shows up i have something that can get us out in an instant."He would reach his pocket to take a small and hold it up for a few seconds so the two could see"Just crush it in your hand and it will take you out."He would carefully put it back in his pocket, he didn't wanted to drop it by accident and lose it"What about you two?"He wouldn't say anything until they replied.

Not too far away, he could see a more open area, that was curious"...Follow me." He would rush his pace to get there quickly.

Movement:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:31 pm

The trio walked on with the sounds of the area around them becoming a strange melody that scared Hyacintha, but seemed to not phase her shadow at all. Hyacintha clung to her shadow like a scared child as her eyes darted about the strange landscape. She was terrified of what may come out to greet them even though for the moment the paths had been cleared of trouble. Still the calmness did nothing for her nerves.

She tried speaking to the boy to ease her nerves and get to know him, but instead only found herself even more nervous. So…this one had been in these worlds twice….had the experience and courage she lacked. If they got into trouble, could she even help him? She began to panic, but then as the boy told her everything would be okay and if things got real bad, he had the proper tool to get them out, she found the panic vanishing slightly. As he showed them the item, Hyacintha nodded lightly.

“O-Okay,” she said nervously as she did her best to take comfort in what she had seen. Well…at least they weren’t trapped here so that was a plus…right?

“Erm…well…you see…” Hyacintha began stumbling over her words as nerves overtook her. She didn’t want to seem inferior to the other, but at the same time she couldn’t lie to him either. Between being put on the spot with an expected question and the atmosphere around her, she didn’t know what to do. Thankfully, her shadow stepped in to save her.

“We’ve been to the this side briefly before, but this will be our first time fully advancing into an alternate world. Please forgive any hic-ups we may cause,” the shadow said in calm smooth tones as he paused a pace behind Blaez as the environment seemed to change. Hmmm…There path was widening was it? It seemed that the boy had spotted this curiosity too and even wanted to explore it.

At his command, Snow would follow behind the other keeping always one pace behind, so that he could not only keep up with the boy, but also go at a pace that would not tire his master. Once they had moved to their destination, the shadow would pause as he looked around the area using his sensitivity to other shadows to detect what may not have been seen. For the most part, this place appeared to be a simple clearing, but Snow knew better than to judge anything from home by looks alone.

“The clearing seems safe, but be weary. Shadows are always not what they seem,” he would say in a soft warning as Hyacintha moved closer to him and looked around fearfully at an otherwise safe looking area.

“Umm...Why are we here?” she asked in a small voice as she continued to look around wondering if maybe the boy knew of something that was here, but wasn’t saying.

Movement:

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:28 am

When the group walked in, they'd find a large clearing, the weather suddenly shifting to an overcast. In the middle were many multicolored lights floating around like fireflies. The entire place was so quiet, save for the small occasional gusts of winds and the light hums seemingly coming from the lights themselves. Some of them noticed them walking in and scattered. A few went near them, many remained in the center, and some ran away. What were they going to do to figure out what these lights actually were...?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:55 pm

"Huh?That's fine, everyone starts somewhere."He truly didn't minded that it was their first time exploring the alternate worlds, as long they were competent enough to fight the shadows he wouldn't mind, but if they proved to be hindrance they would have to go back.

"Those wide areas are uncommon, it's mostly narrow paths, so i thought we might find something there."He would explain to them.

Once they got there they found some weird lights, some came to them, while the other just stayed in their place or ran away"Interesting..."He would walk around the area to see if the lights would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:27 pm

The lights that were near him seemed to follow the young man. A couple flew over his head and landed on his shoulders. What came next was a bit odd. Buzzing noises could be heard from them, like flapping wings, and from them, a tiny voice.

"Hey! Who are you? Look here!" the voice said.

Were he to look closely, he would see a small humanoid creature, with insect-like wings and odd clothing. The being would stare at Blaez for a little bit before talking again.

Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) Render11

"Hey! Listen! Who are you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Start somewhere he said? Heh. He had no idea how much the girl lacked in the fighting department. Her fear was holding her back and her shadow was not one to push her if she did not wish to be pushed. Still let a shadow try to attack and watch their demise come. While Snow remained quiet Hyacintha would nod.

"I suppose so," she said with a nervous smile before falling silent as they began to walk. They moved through the dense foliage talking only the slightest bit before they reached the strange clearing. While Snow did not see anything wrong with the place, the boy said it was unusal for there to be a clearing in such a space of tight pathways. To his words, Snow shifted in his spot lightly as the arm Hyacintha hung onto hung loosely at his side and the other curved as he placed a balled fist on his hip. He looked like he was about to say something, but paused as the lights in the area began to act funny. Some swayed about while others joined in the center like a big nest of some sort.

It was interesting....these lights. While they were pretty enough to cause Blaez to test them and even Hyacintha to go near the collection to examine them, Snow remained unamused by the lights as he studied them and took note how the lights reacted to each. They didn't bother himself. Expected perhaps because of what he was; however, what was interesting was how the lights seemed to simply flow about Hyacintha, but to the boy...they flocked to him like he was a magnet some even landing on him.

Serious eyes narrowed at the sight as Snow kept watch on both humans. Curious? Helpful? Mischievous? What box did these lights fall into? What were doing?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 12:21 am

The lights did followed him around...curious, he could also hear a buzzing noise"...Can you guys hear it?"Regardless of their answer he would keep trying to spot what was causing all that noise, then he heard a tiny voice...it was calling him, asking who he was, and they were really close.

He would turn his in the direction of the voice to see a fairy-like being on his shoulder"Why i'm not surprised?"A fairy... if he saw something like that before he would be shocked, but after seeing an Angel, fighting monsters and summoning personas a fairy wasn't so shocking"Uhm...Hi, i'm Blaez."He tried to sound friendly, but the best he could do was a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)   Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning storm in the forest(Hyacintha and Snow)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next