Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:26 pm

When Shun looked over at Snow, dark eyes would meet his eyes evenly as the shadow watched him calmly. He could see the boy considering his words and as if to say “See for yourself”, the shadow would blink and look back towards the window as the car they rode in rose to its highest point and then came to a stop for anyone to enjoy the view as below some folks got on and off the ride. As Snow looked out the window, he took in the lights and the small structures that marked houses or businesses hidden by night’s cloak. It was a pretty site that never became old despite the many times it had been seen. Tonight it seemed especially beautiful, but why that was Snow could not figure out. Maybe it was because he was with someone different for a change…and perhaps said someone was kind of…

Snow pushed that thought away quickly as inwardly he had a mini panic attack for even thinking towards such a thing. A human attractive to him? No…that was…that was not possible….and yet…

Dark eyes would glance over at the boy briefly before returning to the window. Yet…he could potentially get used to such a thing if he decided to pry more into this odd emotion he had towards this young man, he had only met twice. Well, strange emotions or not, Snow would remain calm looking enough not really engaging the boy until a question and answer session had begun.

“What an odd place, but I suppose one cannot judge if one has never been to such a place. At least it seems like you have a good time when you go there. Can't imaging it being that bad,” Snow said with a light nod as he absorbed the answer and took the smirk as a sign of enjoyment rather than something else, but wait. If it was a place not so bad then, “Why would a teenager not be advised to go to such a place? “

A simple question to the shadow, but one that spoke volumes about Snow and his counterpart. While they understood the social rings in an old fashion sense, this new way of clubs and what not was simply not on their radar due to time shifts they missed while they were away. Sad? Perhaps, but Snow showed no shame in asking the question as he let whatever happened, happen.

In any case, a silence would fall between them as Snow took to observing the world outside when the boy seemed to be lost in thought. When the offer came up to accompany the blonde in his own adventures instead of always following Hyacintha, the shadow glanced over at the boy with a lightly raised eyebrow as he considered it. It was an intriguing offer.

“Well, I suppose the change up wouldn’t hurt anything as long as I can get to Hyacintha quickly if necessary, so sure. I can be company for you on your adventures if you wish,” Snow said with a light nod curious to see exactly what this one had up his sleeve.

Meanwhile Hyacintha's ride would continue on soon about to come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:01 pm

Well, bad isn't quite a suitable adjectivization. Good isn't either. The club itself is neutral, what characterizes it as either is the intensity and consequences of your experiences there once you get in. To Shunnosuke, however, he had only rather enjoyable moments, even if marked by his predilection for alcohol and recklessness, which weren't admirable preferences, in all honesty. Now, how to answer Snow's question? He sounded somewhat innocent and ignorant about certain things, even though he's a regular teenager like him. Hasn't he heard of legal age?, Shunnosuke wondered, placing one finger over his chin.

Hm...I suppose it's a place more suitable for adults. I've been there quite a few times and my presence had never met any impedances, but still... — Was he acting responsible? Unlikely, for sure. He didn't want to be honest for it would certainly ruin the image of the environment, but... — Let me just say that certain activities that happen inside the club aren't allowed to us due to our age. As if we're unaware of their existence. Sometimes adults just think we're small, innocent children who must be protected over the world's flaws, oblivious to the fact that we already know about them and experienced them. Plus, not everyone is fond of dancing, loud music, dark ambiance and the frequent smell of cigarette mixed with alcoholic beverage's scent. I can at least agree with the last part, the smell is definitely the worst. — While Shunnosuke may had sound bitter about the treatment delivered by those of older age, he certainly wouldn't think of neglecting the club's atmosphere.

Honestly, Shunnosuke didn't expect Snow to accept his invitation. In his mind, he'd be too stuck with the obligation of looking for Hyacintha. It came as pleasant surprise when he agreed to make him company and engage in his endeavors, and therefore, the blonde smiled with joyful satisfaction. — I'm surprised you haven't tried spotting your sister from here. — He said, giggling. — But I'm also glad. You can bring her with you sometimes as well, if you wish. Though I'd rather if you come on your own... — Nothing against Hyacintha, for sure. But what Shunnosuke wanted was to loosen up the dependent relationship they had. Besides, Snow seemed like a much more pleasant person, similar to him in certain traits...and interesting in the traits they differ. The cabin would begin to make its way downwards, so another cars could actually have the same bird-eye view the two of them had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:30 pm

Snow would ask his question and then watch the blonde’s reaction to said question. He didn’t call him out on it for being a silly question which was a start considering many others would’ve jumped all over that flaw he and his sister shared….their more or less innocent and somewhat oblivious mind set to the way things these days worked. In any case, Shun seemed to ponder the answer to such a question, an elegant finger going to his chin as he thought. When he finally answered, Snow would listen to the information given carefully.

So it wasn’t so much that they were warned away from such a place, it was just the adults didn’t want them there and outside of smell, the place was what it was according to the detail given.

“Sounds interesting regardless,” Snow would say as he lifted one hand to his chin in thought. He still wasn’t sure what he would do in a place such as that if he did indeed manage to get there; however, he wasn’t against the idea of trying something new and Hyacintha? Well, she would be all over that in an instant hands down. Anything new she’d devour like candy.

“In any case, it sounds like something worth investigating especially if the adults of this world don’t want us there in the first place. Why not take a bit of risk?” Snow said as he looked up at Shun with a small yet mischievous smirk. It was a brief show of something more underneath the serious exterior the boy wore and then just like that the small crack slid back under his serious expression.

When he accepted Shun’s invite, the boy seemed pleased with the notion, but why that made him so happy was beyond Snow, but then again he didn’t really question it either. A happy human was a more or less safe human. End of story.

“Hmph,” a light sound of amusement came from Snow as his eyes narrowed with the small smile he gave the other. “No need to waste energy where it is not needed,” the shadow would say to the other and then tilting his head at the request, he considered what was said.

“That will be a hard habit to break, watching her, but perhaps a habit that needs a bit of work…” Snow said as he looked at the floor of the slowly lowering car still thinking. After a moment, he would look up at Shun with slightly narrowed eyes before nodding lightly.

“I’ll try it though and see what happens,” he finished surprising even himself. While Hyacintha was indeed everything to him at the same time this conversation made him wonder if maybe he had been too protective over her. So protective that he didn’t try to find himself and did not really allow her to find herself. Maybe a bit of separation from time to was okay and on others group things would be fine. Besides, he was very curious what would happen if he did follow the blonde along this odd path they seemed to be taking. Curious or selfish was left to the one observing this to decide.

Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Oh? Has he heard it right? Has Snow complied to his simple request? More than that, is that smile...? Shunnosuke glanced at him, blinking a few times before actually letting it sink down. The "adults of this world" sounded quite off, as if Snow wasn't really "from this world" whatever it meant, but this little observation would be relegated to a second plan. More important than his little quirks is: Snow was a risk-taker! Amazing, for someone whose appearance inspired nothing but a harmless, serious and yet mellow kid. The blonde couldn't help but to express his approval with an equally devious grin.

My my. I must say I do like the way you think. — So, the dark-haired teenager had never been to a club, but was willing to not bend to rules made by dubious authority figures, just like...himself. Quite a surprise. And here he was thinking the glasses boy was all stuck up at his role of looking for his sister, playing the paternal role rather than enjoying his own life and identity. Perhaps something in the conversation had germinated inside him?

Fabulous! — He'd exclaim, exuding a sense of fulfillment. So, he was doing a good deed after all. Showing a nerd who lived to his obligations a new perspective in life. It never seemed so easy as in television shows, but it's equally gratifying. Of course, Snow didn't have to fully untie his bonds with his sister, Shunnosuke wasn't as shallow as to demand the black-haired teenager's full attention... However, it was a start. Snow's willingness was enough for now; nothing wrong with thinking a bit of yourself and your own needs of freedom, right? — Don't worry, Hyacintha won't mind if I borrow you for some time, will she? Or should I have to ask first? — He chuckled, in a mix of mocking yet playful tone, for he wasn't truly serious in his banter. Unless it was really needed for him to ask for the girl's permission to drag Snow out to his company, which he'd do without further problems. Awkward, yes, but it's a little price to pay for a bit of entertainment. — Let's exchange numbers, this way it'll be easier to contact you. — His mind was already working, planning their next meeting while already placing one hand at his pocket and aiming for the cellphone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:50 pm

Pleased.

That is the energy that Snow got from the oddly attractive human before him. It appeared that when he found out that Snow would take risks if such a chance presented itself, the blonde appeared to be at first shocked and then he was grinning in a manner that only made the serious boy raise an eyebrow in amusement as he responded back.

“Hmph. Only a liked minded individual could appreciate such a thing. I am glad we have some more common ground now,” Snow would respond back to the other his tone soft and smooth as always as underneath a hint of pleasure of his own could be caught. It was rare he got to speak with a human one on one like this and even rarer if said human lined up with his thought pattern. While it was true no could ever match him evenly like his master, he had to admit he did take a bit of pride in the fact that he and the blonde lined up pretty well despite their differences.

Who knew maybe if they were to get to know each other better, they could be friends. He knew Hyacintha wouldn’t mind it at all. She loved people whether they were her guests or not. And seeing Snow finally make a friend outside of herself would probably make her jump over the moon…but that was if this blonde could truly win him over.

In any case, he liked the boy enough to give him a chance to impress him even more thus why he took the boy’s invite and in turn seemed to please the blonde even more. A curious thing that made Snow slightly curious as to what the boy had up his sleeve now that the deal was made. He didn’t think whatever it was was harmful, so for the moment he allowed himself not to know. Perhaps he’d appreciate the end result better when he didn’t know what was coming.

Snow would watch the boy seemingly celebrate in some fashion this deal that had been made before he was asking a question that at first would appear to offend the shadow as he stared quietly at the other for a moment and then quite unexpectedly he would fold his arms as he looked away from the other with his eyes closed.

“As long as I tell her I am out, no permission needs to be gained. Besides,” his lips would curl into a true smirk now as he looked back at the boy across from him, his eyes shining with a hint of mischief. “I think she’d be amused if I did disappear without warning. Unlike me she adapts easy to changes like this,” the shadow finished his tones slightly playful showing that perhaps underneath it all there was another side of him; however, for now it remained mostly hidden with only a few peeks of it coming out here and there.

In any case, the moment would pass as Snow became serious once more and unfolded himself as he reached for his phone with a nod. He would easily flip it open with one hand and then look at the other.

“Ready?” he asked and if he got a yes he would give his phone number to the blonde.

Meanwhile, Hyacintha's ride would end. She would hop off the roller coaster with excitement flowing through her as she looked around the park briefly before running off towards the bumper cars.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Disappear without warning sounded like a fairly reasonable plan for two. He liked that plan. How many times he himself had not wished to just disappear in the night, from his routine, from his family, from Azores? In fact, he has done it before, just not for extensive periods of time. Wave's Peak, the notorious club, could tell. In any event, Shunnosuke was glad that Snow was willing to follow him in the loose ways of his behavior. Perhaps he had underestimated the guy a bit, taking him for a stuck-up shadow of Hyacintha.

Definitely ready. — He answered with a playful smirk, already in possession of his cellphone and adding a new name to his contact list: Snow. He just now happened to realize that this contact, contrary to others, had no surname. He pondered asking for it, but it isn't an important matter. Snow was probably the only "Snow" he'll ever meet in Azores, so there is no chance he'd have a second contact in his list with the same name. Once he was done registering and exchanging numbers with this fellow, he placed the cellphone back to his pocket. — Alright. Expect a message from me anytime. I'm afraid the kind of environment I'm regular at might not strike your fancy, though I'm sure you're visionary enough to try. You gave me your word, there's no turning back now! — While it'd sound as if a contract was sealed, Shunnosuke mischievously grinning at Snow gave it away that it was nothing but a playful jester. How odd. He rarely felt so excited upon first meetings. The last time he could remember to feel something remotely close to that, it was with...Sharaku. It's so uncommon of him to nourish high expectations on strangers, and yet....that's what he's doing. Was he feeling that lonely until the two siblings's arrival? — How far are you willing to go, Snow? — He was curious. No harm checking for the last time if the nerd-looking teenager could keep up with his pace, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Well it appeared that the honesty from Snow was taken rather well by the blonde who seemed to be enjoying himself very much. When they exchanged phone numbers, the shadow took note of the playfulness around the blonde. While he did nothing to acknowledge it for the moment, he would address it properly when the next set of words came out of the other's mouth.

“I look forward to hearing from you then,” the shadow began in his usual calm tones and then smirking his eyes would narrow at the other playfully. “Oho? Already not trusting me to keep my word?” he asked the other not really meaning anything by it as he remained playful for as long as it was required for the situation. It was odd, but Snow was actually having fun here. He didn’t expect that to happen with someone that was not Hyacintha....and yet here he was quite comfortable with the blonde before him. Maybe it was this comfort-ability that made it easy for the usually overly cautious shadow to be cooperative and willing to try something new even if it meant leaving Hyacintha for a while. Who knew?

When he was asked a question, Snow folded his arms before answering. “It depends on where one is asking me to go. While I will drift alone here and there, if the stretch is too far, I won’t leave without my master. Call it a necessity in my life. She needs to be not exactly right at my side, but somewhere where I know I can get to her easily,” Snow would say with a light shrug. It was just one of those things in his life. His host and he were more connected than people would believe. Despite this Snow’s demeanor wouldn’t change much as he watched the blonde carefully.

“What about you?” he would ask curious to know more about this strange blonde and his way of life.

Meanwhile halfway to the bumper cars, Hyacintha was distracted from her goal by a group of performers doing tricks. Clapping her hands, she would head towards the gathering crowd to get a good view of the show before all spots were taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)   A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Walk in the Park (Hyacintha&Snow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2