Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 10:25 pm

Ariston crossed his arms and lowered his voice even ore than it already was. "The problem is I have little to know leads. Maybe what you know about Thesis will tell you, but apart from what I have seen, my only clue to go on is that this person has to be much older than they say they are. Maybe they don't even know who they are. But think hard about what Thesis was. I however haven't had any luck finding someone like her or even like Ananke. I am sure they may have some traits of both. I can't say you'll have luck finding the father; I'd be willing to bet they are long gone. My brother thought it was someone, but I hardly think they are the one I need to find." Ariston told him what he could, and it truly wasn't much, but it was something. "It doesn't matter how I learned this really, but it is the truth. Either I have to find them or when Thesis even remembers they exist they will find them, and then we will be in huge trouble."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:04 pm

Hm, the information Ariston had was close to nothing, really. A person being “much older than they say they are” says barely nothing about the target itself. How were they supposed to take action when there was barely a hint to follow in first place? — So, basically that’s all the lead we have? Hm... — He sighed tiredly, rubbing his temple with one of the hands, pondering over the info. He wanted to be optimistic and think they would be able to find Thesis’s child before her, but... — Do we know something else about them to look for? I mean, are we looking for someone who shares Thesis’s and Ananke’s physical traits or are we following a more subjective hint? If it's the first option, I do recall she had some sort of punk image to herself, like the red hair, the tattoos all over...
‬‬
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:27 pm

"Hm....perhaps her demeanor. Something about Thesis must be similar to someone on these islands. Same for Ananke. Perhaps someone who had a child with her may have been human, and they have dual characteristics. To be honest, I have little to go on, and not enough time to do it. Can't say I am very confident about this; but I suppose since you have decided to help I can work on challenging our friend." Ariston said frowning. He for once was not sure of some things. If Thesis' child was still here, then that means that out of everyone he knew or had heard of, one of them has not been involved with this Event this whole time...but there were several that fit that criteria. So who was it?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Shunnosuke pondered for a bit. — Does “Dally” ring some bell? I recall Lewis saying Thesis hired him and his only lead was this name, Dally. Back then he thought it was about Lune Dalamar, the little girl from Lunapa. We already know that it isn’t, but someone else, and judging by something she mentioned back them, they are probably male, but I can’t guarantee this.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:41 pm

Ariston put a finger to his chin in thought with that hint. "....nothing seems to come to mind when you mention Dally. There is no reason to assume they are either gender. Though Lewis thought it was a woman. Maybe that meant something. Did he ever explain why he thought it was a woman or why he thought it was 'Dally'? Cause that could be two different things, and Lewis is not exactly the most forthcoming with anything."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:38 pm

—  As far as I remember, no, he didn’t. Lewis told me Thesis told him everything she knew about the person she’s looking for, some sort of a family member that is still in the islands. He also didn’t have a clue on Thesis’s child because apparently she lost her memory. As for the gender, yes, there’s no reason to assume, but I recall Thesis saying “why did you assume Dally was female?”, as if in truth they wasn’t. Might be just a risky assumption of mine, however. Rinna is a former student of yours, isn’t she? Have you tried to contact her and see if she knows something about the person we’re looking for? — Shunnosuke wasn’t exactly a fan of Rinna, far from that, but she might be helpful. Ariston not having a clue about the “Dally” person makes things merely hopeless for them, and they didn’t have enough time.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:58 pm

"Hm.....well, if she looked like a punk, we have to think of who would be punk-like, or someone as wild and secretly as venomous. Though it's likely they don't even know why they are the way they are. They have to have some way to live on these islands, perhaps right under our noses. As for Rinna....I keep contact with her, for different reasons than this. She is too busy right now with other matters to be on this hunt. So I am taking care of this while she works her own magic."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:30 pm

So, Rinna was a no go? Figures. In any event, it's not like he had too many options at hand right now and they're running out of time. Unless... —  Well then, I might have a last resort. I know Thesis installed herself in Standasen, and the person I want to meet lives there. Never spoke to him or even met the man, but word flies by the wind, and I heard he's quite known as a gang leader. Perhaps he might be useful to our purpose and while this is completely not my style, I'm seriously considering stopping by. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:41 pm

"If you think it's a good idea. I don't personally associate with the likes of those kinds of people. But they may know a thing or two; they'd certainly know how to manage the area if they are still around after that purple mist. It's probably worth a shot if I do say so myself." Ariston nodding, giving his blessing of sorts for the area. "While you are there, I will have business to attend to myself. I have to lure out our little friend."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 pm

Me neither, but in light of the situation we're in, associating with "them" is for the greater good. — "Them" here being a disdainful way to refer to "lesser classes", as Shunnosuke would commonly classify those who aren't par up to his standards. Gladly, Ariston seemed to share the same opinion. —  Anyhow, unless I'm being too intrusive, can I request your cellphone number, Professor? I might need to contact you once I gather the info.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:20 pm

Ariston raised an eyebrow. "Not sure why you need it. Rather unprofessional on my end. Not to mention my half-brother was arrested for associating with two underage women. But...I suppose it may be necessary. So be it," he said, handing him contact information for his personal phone. "I suppose if you need me, feel free to call me. It would be useful to know when and if you find it, also if you're alive by the end of it," he smiled wryly. Another humorless joke from him?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 12:14 am

...oh? For once he was not sure if his simple request was a bold move, bolder than he was supposed to, or if Lewis was truly arrested for getting involved with two underage ladies. The first immediate image was that of Ariston's younger brother showing off with two teenage hookers. Then, in a snap, the picture of Rinna and Lune made sense. A joke on his end, huh? He had to admit, Teacher's humor was far from the best, but he could work with that. — Well, I trust you'll be smarter than Lewis to keep it secretive. And besides, what bad can it do if I'm not your student yet, right? — He returned the banter with one of his own. The suggestion had no deep fraction of truth as of now, but anything is worth if to extract a reaction. —  Thank you very much. I'll make sure to give you a call if I find out something worth passing on. — Once he was done recording Ariston's number on his own phone, he kept it down to his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:32 am

Ariston raised his head to look down at him after the exchange. "I will not pursue that kind of suggestion. Regardless, I expect nothing less from you if you get any information. It is more deeply involved with myself than you. Your help is appreciated however. Did you need anything else from me, or are we to admire more exhibits?" he asked, which despite his demeanor, he was being genuine. He happened to find him on a search, but they were still there were they not?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Shunnosuke nodded. — I'm mostly positive I might gather something. And no, I don't. — He returned his glance to the paint he has been so long admiring and analyzing. —  I'll stay here for some time. Been a while since I had time to visit a museum...might as well enjoy while I can, we can never know what's going to happen tomorrow, isn't that so? — He smiled, nearly nostalgic. They were racing against the clock, but there was no reason to not stop by and appreciate the life they had while it's still possible. At least for Shunnosuke, it made sense. Now, if Ariston wanted to depart and attend his personal affairs, it was up to him.

Last edited by Shunny on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 10:32 pm

"I'd argue that's more of a reason to work today, but some of us have different values." Ariston said, looking at the piece in spite of what he said. There was no point in doing frivolous things until everything was said and done. The islands he escaped to had to be safe first. Maybe Shunnosuke thought differently, but of course those were thoughts of a young teenager. Despite his upbringing, he had little experience in the grand scheme of things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])   Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston]) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life imitates Art far more than Art imitates Life (Gran [Ariston])
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next